• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (114)

Lystya S.

Lystya S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thank's to Sameer to get my phone fixed. He done excellent job and fast service too. Will definitely recommend to my friend.
Lystya

Anastasia Lewis

Anastasia LewisSydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

As a long time customer of Dr Boom, I wanted to say a huge thanks to Jackie from the Eastgardens Store for always giving 110% customer service and having great product knowledge! Makes shopping a breeze!

Great Customer Service

I was served by Jackie at the Pagewood shop. I was shopping for myself and my husband, she was very helpful and also friendly. Great customer service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Dr Boom Communications compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jay M.

Jay M.Sydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied even without purchase.

Went in to get a cover for a new phone and had a lovely conversation with the experience and professional repairer. The phone was too new at the time (Z-flip) but he was extremely helpful and as I waited I witnessed him assist another customer with professionalism and courtesy. Highly recommend this well placed gem!

Ian Stallworthy

Ian Stallworthy Sydney, NSW

IPad screen protector and case professionally set up

Sameer at DrBoom Market Street was extremely friendly and helpful and helped myself and my partner choose the right iPad screen protectors and cases..

Sameer advised he would assemble the covers and screen protectors for us if we could wait until the queue of customers had been served.

Sameer then carefully and patiently put them on our iPads and did a great job.

Janette B.

Janette B.Sydney, NSW

IPad Air 2 Repair -over inflated quote!

Today I obtained a quote to repair my sons IPad Air 2 at the Eastgardens store. The end of the charging cable had broken off in the charging port & screen had cracked. The quote was $499 for the screen & $149 for the charging port. When I expressed my shock at the cost it was then discounted to $450.
I went upstairs to another repair center & the port was cleared in about 5 seconds at no charge & the screen replaced for $280
Please shop around before using this store.

Phone accesories

Vanessa was super helpful and did a great job with supplying and installing our accesories
We will recommend to family and friends

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great service and information

I'd walked the entire Warringah Mall looking for a screen protector for my phone. Dr Boom was the only store who carried it and Renne was really friendly and helpful. He put the new protector on for me and was really helpful.

Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service by Krish

I was at the Bondi Junction store tonight to repair my broken screen where Krish was working. He was amazing with his professional service and was readily available to assist, even going as far as giving a really good deal. Def will be recommending to family and friends. Another competitor I had approached before Dr Boom was unless.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Jackie at Eastgardens is a SUPERSTAR!!

I've been into the store at Eastgardens a few times and been lucky enough to have Jackie serve me each time, what an absolute legend!

Product knowledge, professionalism and a great charisma and character make the experience great fun and also right on point!

Exceptional happy customer

Yasmin and Sameer's customer service was well and truly over and above the call of duty.
Their expertise was second to none between the two of them. They work exceptionally well together and complement each other in their knowledge and experience so everything they do is fluent.

Fadi I.

Fadi I.Illawarra, NSW

Anthony is Amaaazing

Best service i had in a phone shop
very happy with these people for the quality of service and their product knowledge

A Aspe

A AspeSydney Surrounds, NSW

great service

Very friendly and helpful staff at Eastgardens brach- good knowledge and advice - thank you Jackie and Giacomo - for fixing my phone.

Sanic S.

Sanic S.Sydney, NSW

Lifetime Warranty is Inaccurate

Above and Beyond!

Fantastic Service!
Jackie was incredible. She sorted my Girlfriend's phone out with screen protectors and all, full package. Then offers to cut a screen protector to shape for my Galaxy watch and let me tell you, it looks like it was made for it. Super satisfied with everything!
Thank you Jackie.

Marina Semaan

Marina SemaanSydney, NSW

One Stop SHOP!!

Thank You to Ricky & Ahmed for your prompt assistance! I went to purchase a new screen protector - whilst I was there, they advised of what other things I can use to protect my phone! Definitely worth the visit. I will be visiting again! Thank You for your phenomenal service!

Gabi

GabiSydney, NSW

Sameer's excellent service at George St

I damaged my Samsung A50s phone while kayaking. Sameer was super helpful and kind when he fixed my phone. He gave me some options with my water-damaged phone as well, and was very accommodating given that my phone was bought abroad. Amazing customer service, and very quick results. I had my phone working again within 2-3 hours. Would recommend any time!

Lisa A.

Lisa A.

Anthony's GREAT service at Parramatta . .

Rmrk

RmrkSydney, NSW

Great service and will definitely go back!

Great service and they had the component I needed in stock. I broke my Samsung s20 plus camera glass just before my family Xmas break. The team at Boom in the CBD were very helpful and fixed it in less than 30 mins. Very professional and great customer service :)

SSK

SSKSydney, NSW

Now that's service!

I ordered an item online from Dr Boom mid-afternoon and had it personally delivered by the end of the day, which was a lovely suprise! So nice to have good ol' fashioned service for a change. The item will be a Xmas gift and I am sure wont disappoint. Thank you Dr Boom!