4.9 from 1,068 reviews

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (83)
debra callaghan

debra callaghanSydney, NSW

Excellent service ! Fantastic Prices

I would like to thank Priya and David at Dr Boom Level 2 Westfields Parramatta. After going to two other phone repair stores with quotes on fixing a damaged Apple x mobile phone ranging from $199 to $220, then going to two vodafone stores who advised to put in a insurance claim - therefore having to go without my phone and pay an excess of up to $300 or renew my contract costing about $380. I finally took a chance and went to Dr Boom. How wonderful. Priya asked to look at my phone, said good news it’s only the screen protector that’s damaged and replaced it with a new protector - total cost $30
Couldn’t believe it. In a world where it seems people find it quite easy to rip off customers, not Dr Boom .. Bravo and Thank you

Store LocationDr Boom Level 2 Westfields Parramatta
Product PurchasedScreen protector
Karen Deer

Karen DeerSydney, NSW

So helpful with a new cable and charged my phone.

Service was great and a the CBD Assyrian a nice guy .
Helped me with finding the right cable for my iPhone .

He also plugged it in to charge my phone .

Always go there if my phone has problems.

A great store !!

Store LocationGeorge and market street
Product PurchasedCable
CRAIG MORAGHAN

CRAIG MORAGHANLittle Bay NSW

Sales perfection - re jackie

When I entered the store and was advised by Jackie that these are my options for a iPhone cover and then proceeded to have a look and my choice was starring me in the eye . The house of Harlow looked great and that’s what I bought . Jackie explained the history of this cover which gave me more excitement .

Store LocationEASTGARDENS - JACKIE CUSTOMER CRAIG
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Dr Boom Communications compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fantastic service. Fixed phone, very prompt. Saved my data.

Fantastic service. I thought I'd lost all my data. Mushtaq was great. Very knowledgeable. Fixed phone. Very prompt service, 100 per cent recommend. Will definitely return if I damage phone again.

Store LocationWaurn ponds
Product PurchasedOppo R17 Pro

Great experience

Krish was very professional and courteous and solved the problem promptly. Excellent customer service which I would definitely recommend highly. Also showed me how to deal with the problem in the future.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi
Campbell

CampbellSydney, NSW

Fantastic service , the bloke even gave me a free phone case and glass screen protector wow wow, completely satisfied excellent absolutely perfect just wow

Store LocationBondi junction
Product PurchasedPhone repair
Louisa L.

Louisa L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Amazing service from Krish at Dr Boom Bondi Junction!
He fixed it straight away and was so incredibly nice. Highly recommend Dr Boom, I defiantly will be going back. Thanks Krish!

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction
justin ryan

justin ryanSydney, NSW

Met centre dr boom are the best

The staff from met centre are the very best of the best and very helpful great service
Majin and remicka always so friendly and great service
I can never go to another communication service centre when l got dr boom at met centre I love you guys

Store LocationIPHONE REPAIRS
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and workers!

Had the loveliest service from Jackie, my partner and I both needed some products to which she happily obliged and ensured were perfectly set. She is incredibly nice and actually really genuine to speak to. Highly recommend this place, they are exceptionally polite and good with customer service & the products last.

alec d.

alec d.Sydney, NSW

Life saver!

Brilliant service by Jackie at DR Boom Eastgardens. She even went out of her way to go and get a screen which I needed replacing straight away! Definitely will be coming back.

Product PurchasedScreen protector
T.Casey

T.CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grateful for Excellent Customer Service

I visited the Dr Boom store at Westfield Doncaster (Vic) today. Zoe promptly assisted me with a faulty product that was still under warranty. After consultation, she advised me that the product would be taken to Sydney for testing and that I would be contacted with an update in 3-4wks. To my surprise, I received a phone call approximately 1 hour later to advise that the owner of the business (Sam) was at the store and had authorised a complete exchange of the faulty item and that a new 2 year warranty would be effective from today's date. Brilliant customer service, friendly & kind staff and a manager who set a great example of how things should be done. One very happy teenager and his Mum. Thanks guys!

Rude customer service

Walked into the second Dr Boom (Paramatta) store few days ago. Both of them had similar experiences.
For the Melbourne store, was quoted obscene prices (probably because I still had all my official medical doctor tags on me) so they probably were thinking of making a quick dollar out of me.
In the Parramatta one, no one even bothered serving me.
Hate this place, will never come back.

Quick service and professional

Went to Dr Boom at East Gardens in Sydney yesterday with a cracked screen - I had less than 30 minutes to have it repaired. Jackie was very helpful and Giacomo did the job in around 20 minutes. I had been hesitating to have it repaired but felt very comfortable there. Staff were friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this store.

Store LocationEast Gardens Sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can't thank Jackie enough for her fabulous service and assistance! Couldn't be more pleased :)))

Store LocationEastgardens Westfield
Sarah S.

Sarah S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from Jacki

Jackie was very helpful and really looked after us. She's very knowledgeable and we couldn't have asked for better service. Would highly recommend the
Eastgardens store and Jackie - she's brilliant!!!

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Krish is a legend. Great service and friendly. Recommend highly.

KRISH was a great help. Friendly and fair. Highly recommend. Best phone service place I've been to. If you want great service and reasonable price, go here. Not charged because Optus made a mistake.

Store LocationBondi junction

Excellent service

Ive got a such nice service they are really good and honest professionals.
Jackie she is just amazing, lovely and reliable person, drove away almost 2 h to bring me my AirPods
I will be back for more
Thanks guys
Eddie

Store LocationDr Boom East Gardens

Really great deal, always happy with products and service! 10/10

Store really easy to navigate. 100% satisfied with products and quality. Declan at Forster store was great and very helpful, offered an awesome deal. Really happy with product and service.

Store LocationForster

Amazing Customer Service

Jackie in your Eastgardens Store went above and beyond to get my iPhone screen fixed. I can not thank her enough. Will definitely recommend this store to family and friends

ARTASHES

ARTASHESSydney, NSW

Repair done by Mushtaq

Good honest repair work
Excellent job done by Mushtaq and good sales by Ramika done with in 45 minutes changed my batter, charging flex and battery with reasonable price at ccp