Dr Boom Communications

Dr Boom Communications

Good service

I was looking for a nice quality phone case and stumbled upon dr boom communications. Even though it was a small product, the service was excellent. Special thanks to Joel as he was very helpful to me.

Professional Service and Quality Products

I went to Dr Boom Communications in Parramatta to get a new screen protector and phone case for my iPhone. My visit was based on a previous very good experience and I wanted to refresh my protector and case because I'd had them for 3 years and they were starting to look a bit worn. Team member Jackie came and helped me find the perfect protector for my older iPhone - even though the range for older iPhones is limited she couldn't have pinpointed a more perfect case for me.
Thanks, Jackie for your assistance and great customer service.
Another A+++++ experience at Dr Boom Communications Parramatta

Store LocationWestfield Parramatta
Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'd be lost without this exemplary service

Prompt friendly, clear, knowledgeable and concise service from "Nidhi" of the Waurn Ponds store.
Nidhi is so helpful and easy to talk to. I will continue to go Dr Boom (Waurn Ponds) for all my phone
and tablet needs. Many thanks : )

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone case and screen protector

Today I was assisted by the lovely Jackie from Parramatta. She was professional, yet, extremely polite. Such a pleasure to deal with. Overall, very happy with the products and the service!

Store LocationParramatta Westfields

Helpful and Knowledgeable

Went in for a case and protector for my IPhone, the guys in Forster store got a case and silicone protector that does the job and helped me with a problem I was having as well

Store LocationForster

Patience for a Princess

The Eastgardens team were awesome helping my daughter choose a phone case. Decision making is not her forte but the team worked brilliantly to help her find something she loves.

Samsung S8+ fixed screen - Krish Sameer

Hi,
I came to Dr Boom because my screen was broken and getting worse and worse. Krish and Sameer were very efficient, professional and very effective. My phone is fixed. Nice guys too. Recommend them.
Cheers,
Michael.

Store LocationShop 17A George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Dr boom Parramatta

I visited the Dr Boom parramatta store locatated on level 5 and was served by the most friendly team. My phone was cracked, needed a new charger slot and my battery needed changing. Jackie and hung were amazing, got my phone fixed in less then a hour and got my phone back to brand new. These guys were professional and amazing. Highly recommend them when you need anything to get done

Store LocationLevel 5 Dr boom Parramatta

So quick and very helpful!

Omer was amazing! He was so helpful and very quick and had excellent customer service. I put a sim card in the phone without a sim card and it was stuck inside the phone and he fixed it with no issues at all! Thank you so much !

Solved a long-standing issue

Had a long-standing issue with my phone that no other repair place I had asked could help me with. I popped in to Eastgardens Dr Boom whilst I was shopping there last week. Omar took a look, and within a minute or so had resolved the issue. I had been to at least 3 other phone repair places in the past who either could not help me, or simply did not want too. The team here have always come thru with friendly & prompt service, fair pricing and the job done perfectly on the first go. On this occasion, my thanks go to Omar for caring enough to help me out, and for his humble friendly self! Should've come here first... thanks heaps!

Thank you so much!!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much to Dr. Boom communications. Today I went to the store located in Met Centre and Maz took care of my phone very well. He was super professional and he fixed my phone!!! Also he was so kind and friendly with me.
Very thankful

Store LocationMet Centre

Efficient service

Went to Dr Boom Communication's head office to fix a persistent charging issue with my mobile phone. The head technician Vlad was very courteous and fixed the issue in no time. Also, I got a follow up call from the team to make sure the issue has been resolved. Many thanks Vlad and the team at Dr Boom.

Arthur was a great help in retrieving my photos and data 5 star service deacons.be is a great shop Elizabeth was also a great help would not hesitate to come back to store.

Amazing efficiency

Great mobile store has most of what you need and Mohsen of Parramatta was a legend with his efficiency in fixing my phone's charging problem. This store is quick, efficient and effective.

Store LocationParramatta LV 5
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, fantastic results!

I was running out of battery because my iphone wouldn't charge.
Walked into the store and got helped immediately, super friendly staff member looked into my iphone, cleaned the connection point and returned my phone with a smile - what great service!
Thank you Omar, you brighten my day!

Store LocationDr Boom Westifield Parrramatta

Great service.

Went in to buy some protection for my brand new phone. There was plenty of phone cover options and I couldn’t decide Tarn was very obliging in letting me try as many covers as I wanted to get it right. She expertly put the screen protection on for me also. Tarn was fantastic very friendly and happy to help, she was just great. Excellent friendly service. Yay Eastgardens team.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protector.

Fixed what I was told could not be fixed

After being told by one of the big communications stores that the water damaged iphone 5s could not be fixed I took it to Dr Boom who mananged to replace the LCD screen and get the broken home button working via touch screen which means all photos can now be backed up. Thank you very much. Plus I was sold a life long warranty charger cable which was a great option no need to bring receipt in future to the store as they took my details down on their system. Thank you to the great service of Mushtaq and Priya.

Store LocationParramatta

Gold star service!

I recently had a repair done at Dr Boom located in Westfield Eastgardens. I was super impressed with the customer service by Giacomo and Tarn . Friendly, helpful and speedy repair job . I’ll be back!
Alicia Beck

Excellent service in Parramatta

I needed a case for my new phone. I had been to an opposition outlet and received no service whatsoever. When I approached the outlet in Westfield, Paramatta, I was immediately greeted by Sara and Jackie who assisted me in purchasing a case and Saru fitted the case and installed a protective screen I been given by my employer. I was in a hurry and the transaction occurred very quickly and efficiently. Following a pleasant conversation with both ladies, I was on my way. These two ladies are a great addition to your business, well done Saru and Jackie.

Store LocationWestfield, Parramatta
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Giacomo and diani the best

Giacomo and diani the best fixed my phone for free when was just a mess saved all my stuff on my phone life savers and sexy as to just a bonus x

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do? I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza
If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]
Hi Joshua, Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on. Thanks, Dr Boom Communications

Hello; I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.
Hi Katie, I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications! Have a great week!

Similar listings