Dr Boom Communications

Dr Boom Communications

4.9 from 1,010 reviews

Great company

Jason was able to help me retrieve all of my photos from my very old phone which I thought had completely died. So grateful as the photos were very important to me. Great service, thank-you!

Store LocationSouthland Dr Boom (lvl 3)

Dr Boom Southland

I had damaged my Samsung mobile; and Googled mobile repairs Bayside to find a nearby repairer. Only one repairer came up in Southland.I checked first with the Southland supplier, who strongly recommended Dr.Boom upstairs- I had never heard of them. The lady serving did a great job there on the phone. But where is Dr Boom advertised on the internet??

Store LocationSouthland

best service

Went to the met centre dr boom and received immediate excellent service ! I could not be happier! they made my day easy :) they fixed our iphone and never even charged me! Recommend them without reserve!

Store LocationMet Centre
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and very helpful

Great Service from Amanda in Dr. Boom Miranda, she put on the screen protector (which was very good quality) on my Note 8 like a pro, no bubbles at all.

Store LocationMiranda
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fix problems & creates new problems

I went in to Dr Boom in Parramatta yesterday.
I just needed the rear lense for my camera fixed.
I hear rumours that Dr Boom isn’t the best place to fix your phone , because they usually fix what you need fixed but then create a new problem for you to come back to them .
I thought the rumour would not apply to me because I’m just getting a lense fix & they don’t need to access my phone because they can access the camera without unlocking my phone.
But they said, they cannot fix my phone without the code. So I gave them my code.

Service was quick, lense was fixed and camera was clear now. Great work . They have great customer service too.

On our way home, I tried to open my App Store, safari & some apps on my phone & it kept coming back with “internet is unavailable because your connection is lost” except I had full bars.

My husband and I are both with the same network company and his phone was working perfectly fine.
My apps that did work , we’re now running slow or lagged a lot.

Westfield’s was closed by this time so thankfully for google, I was able to find a solution for fixing my phone and not have to go back in to Dr Boom & Argue with them , while they make me pay for a problem they created .

I do not recommend Dr Boom. They’re good at fixing what’s needed but due to lack of business , they create more problems so you can keep returning back to them.

Product PurchasedLense
Good afternoon Nita, Would you have a number that we can contact you on? Or alternatively, we have a freecall number that you can call which is 1800 DRBOOM (372 666). Thanks.

Amazing customer service!!

Had a broken screen with some water damage and a faulty front camera. Jakie from Dr Boom Parramatta, fixed the problem in no time! One of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Extremely trustworthy and polite. Definitely going back again if needed.

Store LocationParramatta

Friendliest guys in Sydney and they fixed my phone

Popped in to see if they could fix iPhone 8. We had 30 mins before catching train. Great job & excellent service with good price comparable to other phone repair places. Thanks

Store LocationSydney Met Centre 273 George St

Excellent customer service.

I had a problem with a screen protector and Joel at the Bondi Junction Westfield store went above and beyond with his customer service. This is a great store and is highly recommended.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction

BOOMING

Thank you to Jackie and Priya for there awesome and exceptional customer service. Very efficient and helpful myself and my friend were very happy with our new accessories highly recommended.

Best Service

Jackie & Mohsen provides me with professional and great customer service while repairing my phone and purchasing all the accessories I needed. I have been their customer for 5 years and will return again and again

The great Dr Boom

Jackie provided best customer service and very helpful. Received great support advice and she was very knowledgeable. Jackie recommend what screen protection I needed for my phone and installed
GD

Store LocationL5 Parramatta Westfield
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone wallet and screen protector

Service with a Smile

Tarn (the store manager) was both professional and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and replaced my battery in 'no time at all' and offered some very useful advice. ......... very happy
GB

Store LocationBondi Junction
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S6 battery.

Best customer service in the industry!

Absolutely love the customer service and how fast they were when they fixed my phone didn’t have to wait that long waited 35-40mins for my phone to be fixed. Usually i wait an hour. Not only was the customer service was amazing, the team was very helpful, friendly and most importantly welcoming made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions regarding to my phone. Jackie you are absolutely amazing, thank you so much for your help with the charger, phone cover and screen protector. Hung thank you so much for fixing my screen in such an convenient time manner super friendly and so funny. Definitely coming back guys! God bless.

Store LocationParramatta

A store with great friendly service

Here in Forster stocklands Dan , Bec and Craig are very helpful and a pleasure to do buisness with any time they have helped me on many occasions I will shop there any time in the future

Best service by Jackie at Level 5, Parramatta Westfield

I needed some IPad Pro accessories for my 10 year old son who is a very picky child. Jackie from Dr Boom was extremely helpful and friendly and managed to find me the exact products that i knew my son would love. She even took personal time out to collect the products from another store so that my son could have them the next day for school. After 5 minutes of meeting her, i felt like Jackie and i were best friends. She is such a personable and friendly lady and i will definitely be returning to her for her solid advice and help next time i need anything for a phone or Ipad. Thanks Jackie, you are a star!

Store LocationLevel 5, Westfield Parramatta

Best customer service and advice

Thought I'd be paying a bucketload to get new iPhone after dropping my pre-historic iPhone 5S - and then stepping on it (long story) but Zaki and Brent at Doncaster were able to resuscitate my much-loved device ... will now have breathing space to save up for the new one. They were brilliant. I would definitely highly recommend. Thanks guys.

Store LocationDoncaster, Melboune

Dr Boom Forster NSW

What a pleasure to deal with friendly helpful people. They made what I thought a big problem so easy to sort out. Will go back again if and when I need to.

Store LocationFoerster nsw
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSupport and information.

TheBest - The Dr Boom level 5 Parramatta Westfield

Fantastic Friendly and Professional Service.I got the right advice and a good price on a thoroughly damaged phone, while having an enjoyable conversation with Jackie, Saru and Mustafa while waiting

Store LocationDr Boom level 5 Parramatta Westfield

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service! Sahila Zaki was very helpful at the bourke st shop. I know where to go next time I need to repair my phone. Highly recommend for all your phone needs!

Store LocationBourke st shop

spectacular service

We are local to Eastgardens. We broke our iPhone screen and needed a quick, quality solution.
Upon entering the store, We were greeted with a smile and courteous service.
My device was fixed and also at a discounted price.
It was quick, friendly and by far the best experience I have ever had at a phone repair Shop
I will use Dr boom at Eastgardens when ever I need technical help.

Store LocationEastgardens
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do? I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza
If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]
Hi Joshua, Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on. Thanks, Dr Boom Communications

Hello; I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.
Hi Katie, I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications! Have a great week!

Similar listings