4.9 from 1,052 reviews

1,014

Really great deal, always happy with products and service! 10/10

Store really easy to navigate. 100% satisfied with products and quality. Declan at Forster store was great and very helpful, offered an awesome deal. Really happy with product and service.

Store LocationForster

Amazing Customer Service

Jackie in your Eastgardens Store went above and beyond to get my iPhone screen fixed. I can not thank her enough. Will definitely recommend this store to family and friends

ARTASHES

ARTASHESSydney, NSW

Repair done by Mushtaq

Good honest repair work
Excellent job done by Mushtaq and good sales by Ramika done with in 45 minutes changed my batter, charging flex and battery with reasonable price at ccp

Excellent, outstanding service

I had a problem with my mobile phone and tom showed so much patience with my lack of knowledge to help solve my problem.
The shop was just about to close but that didn't bother him he just kept working until he fixed my phone. I highly recommend his
Service as excellent, Jackie who works with tom is also very helpful
Julie

Store LocationEastgardenes

Bella Cecelia S.

Bella Cecelia S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible.

I went and got my screen replaced there last year, and I had to fix my screen under warranty because when they had put a screen on it had been faulty. When I went to collect my phone I noticed they had not put my screen protector back on (paid 50$ for a glass screen protector) so I told them to put it back on, and they out a plastic one on that cost like 5$, only finding that I had been cheated after my phone screen broke shortly after and I realised they didn't replace my screen protector with the one I originally bought. Cheated out of 250$. And the screen is dim and not the same quality as apple.

Store LocationBourke Street mall

Emm

EmmAU

Amazing service - highly recommend

Mushtaq was very helpful and knowledgeable - gave me all the potential issues and repair options - he had my phone fixed in under 20 minutes. Would highly recommend using this place

Store LocationDr Boom Oxford St

Great job

I went to a Technician in Newtown and he couldnt repair my phone. Thank goodness for Mushyaq at Dr. Boom Oxford st, he completed all repairs and I had my phone back within one hour. Very reasonable price too.

Store LocationDr.Boom Oxford St
Product PurchasedRepair
Esh P.

Esh P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing experience at Eastgardens store!!!

My battery died and my old Samsung screen was dying as well. I've had the same phone for nearly 4 years. I went over to Dr Boom at Eastgardens Westfield and Jackie was so great with her customer service and just general kindness and understanding as a human being. She got me the best price on the battery replacement (I checked everywhere, she was the cheapest), she fixed my screen for me and gave me a free tip of the line screen protector and a discount on a case so that my phone would last for years to come! She was upbeat and kind and knowledgeable with everyone who came in the store and I would recommend Dr Boom and Jackie to everyone I know.
Thank you Jackie, your service is a credit to the company!
- Ms Panda :)

Store LocationWestfield Eastgardens
Tim McCartney

Tim McCartneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great service. Honest, timely and a exceptional quality. I recommend to anyone with mobile/tablet repairs A+++

Very satisfied, timely and high quality. Very satisfied with my product it works perfectly. i was also given extras as part of my purchase for free. That was very much appreciated.

Store LocationDoncaster Westfield Shoppingtown
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 256GB

Bella G.

Bella G.

I liked the speed of work and did not have to wait as in the official store.

Convenient service and easy to get, the price is several times lower than that of an apple, a bonus when replacing the glass, you can still get a discount on every little thing. Very fast service.

Fast - Good - Friendly

What more can you ask?!?
Mushtaq replaces my smashed screen in no time and it was much cheaper than apple.
Mushtaq added the extreme unbreakable screen protector as well.
Super convenient location on Oxford st - right by the Aldi.

Store LocationOxford st, Surry Hills
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent! Fantastic customer service!

I received fantastic customer service at Dr Boom Tuggeranong! They went above and beyond to assist me in purchasing a phone case for my very fussy teenager! The variety and availability of stock make shopping for a phone case very easy!

Store LocationTuggeranong

Rob Ashton

Rob AshtonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I went into the Oxford Street, Surry Hills Store in Sydney today. Mushfark (think this is wrong spelling for his name) provided me with great service. I needed a new battery for my iPhone. Within an hour I went back to pick it up and M had replaced the battery, provided me with a $10 discount and even cleaned the back of my phone which had not been out of the cover for about 12 months and really needed a clean. Very good service, friendly and went the extra mile. I would go back to this store again. Well done.

Store LocationOxford Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, great price!

I was served by Minh and he was so engaging and really helped me pick out what was best for my phone. He’s the best example of great customer service.

Store LocationSydney CBD
Mayya

MayyaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I dropped my phone on the road on Sunday 6/10, the screen broke and I couldnt use it, I went straight to Dr BOOM at Eastgardens, Jackie was amazing with her customer service skills. She gave me a good price on the repair, recommended front and back cases, so that if I drop the phone again it will not have the same consequence. She delivered amazing customer service in a professional and timely manner with a genuine smile throughout my dialogue with her.

Largedog

LargedogHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

What a pleasure it was to come across Bec and Dan from Dr Boom, when we thought all contacts and photos were lost when our Samsung phone died they somehow worked their magic to get all my info back. Bec and Dan went above and beyond our expectations, congratulations and well done. You have our highest recommendation. Thanks Cathy and Michael

Store LocationForster

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Paul

Paul

Wonderful experience from Jackie

I could not find a more a professional helpful and enjoyable experience from Eastgardens Dr Boom. The lovely Jackie whom help me with the use of my app to send a PDF to selling me a quality product is what real service is about. Regards Paul C

Excellent Customer Service!!

I want to thank Jackie today for her excellent customer service, she went above and beyond to help me and had excellent knowledge of the products she is selling. I will definitely be coming back to this store for all my phone needs!!

Store LocationWestfield Eastgardens Dr Boom

James

Jamesasked

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do?

I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza

Andrew83
Andrew83

If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s
supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

Joshua

Joshuaasked

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]

Hi Joshua,

Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on.

Thanks,

Katie N.

Katie N.asked

Hello;

I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.

Hi Katie,
I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications!
Have a great week!