4.9 from 1,061 reviews

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (77)

justin ryan

justin ryanSydney, NSW

Dr boom westfield sydney The best

Magin ,
Ramika, are the best great service 5 star I love this shop
Great customer service like a family shop
Sydney need people like magin,ramika
Dr boom are very lucky to have margin,ramika

Store LocationWESTFIELD SYDNEY
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

Great service and workers!

Had the loveliest service from Jackie, my partner and I both needed some products to which she happily obliged and ensured were perfectly set. She is incredibly nice and actually really genuine to speak to. Highly recommend this place, they are exceptionally polite and good with customer service & the products last.

alec d.

alec d.Sydney, NSW

Life saver!

Brilliant service by Jackie at DR Boom Eastgardens. She even went out of her way to go and get a screen which I needed replacing straight away! Definitely will be coming back.

Product PurchasedScreen protector
T.Casey

T.CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grateful for Excellent Customer Service

I visited the Dr Boom store at Westfield Doncaster (Vic) today. Zoe promptly assisted me with a faulty product that was still under warranty. After consultation, she advised me that the product would be taken to Sydney for testing and that I would be contacted with an update in 3-4wks. To my surprise, I received a phone call approximately 1 hour later to advise that the owner of the business (Sam) was at the store and had authorised a complete exchange of the faulty item and that a new 2 year warranty would be effective from today's date. Brilliant customer service, friendly & kind staff and a manager who set a great example of how things should be done. One very happy teenager and his Mum. Thanks guys!

Rude customer service

Walked into the second Dr Boom (Paramatta) store few days ago. Both of them had similar experiences.
For the Melbourne store, was quoted obscene prices (probably because I still had all my official medical doctor tags on me) so they probably were thinking of making a quick dollar out of me.
In the Parramatta one, no one even bothered serving me.
Hate this place, will never come back.

Quick service and professional

Went to Dr Boom at East Gardens in Sydney yesterday with a cracked screen - I had less than 30 minutes to have it repaired. Jackie was very helpful and Giacomo did the job in around 20 minutes. I had been hesitating to have it repaired but felt very comfortable there. Staff were friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this store.

Store LocationEast Gardens Sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can't thank Jackie enough for her fabulous service and assistance! Couldn't be more pleased :)))

Store LocationEastgardens Westfield

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from Jacki

Jackie was very helpful and really looked after us. She's very knowledgeable and we couldn't have asked for better service. Would highly recommend the
Eastgardens store and Jackie - she's brilliant!!!

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Krish is a legend. Great service and friendly. Recommend highly.

KRISH was a great help. Friendly and fair. Highly recommend. Best phone service place I've been to. If you want great service and reasonable price, go here. Not charged because Optus made a mistake.

Store LocationBondi junction

Excellent service

Ive got a such nice service they are really good and honest professionals.
Jackie she is just amazing, lovely and reliable person, drove away almost 2 h to bring me my AirPods
I will be back for more
Thanks guys
Eddie

Store LocationDr Boom East Gardens

Really great deal, always happy with products and service! 10/10

Store really easy to navigate. 100% satisfied with products and quality. Declan at Forster store was great and very helpful, offered an awesome deal. Really happy with product and service.

Store LocationForster

Amazing Customer Service

Jackie in your Eastgardens Store went above and beyond to get my iPhone screen fixed. I can not thank her enough. Will definitely recommend this store to family and friends

ARTASHES

ARTASHESSydney, NSW

Repair done by Mushtaq

Good honest repair work
Excellent job done by Mushtaq and good sales by Ramika done with in 45 minutes changed my batter, charging flex and battery with reasonable price at ccp

Excellent, outstanding service

I had a problem with my mobile phone and tom showed so much patience with my lack of knowledge to help solve my problem.
The shop was just about to close but that didn't bother him he just kept working until he fixed my phone. I highly recommend his
Service as excellent, Jackie who works with tom is also very helpful
Julie

Store LocationEastgardenes
Bella Cecelia S.

Bella Cecelia S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible.

I went and got my screen replaced there last year, and I had to fix my screen under warranty because when they had put a screen on it had been faulty. When I went to collect my phone I noticed they had not put my screen protector back on (paid 50$ for a glass screen protector) so I told them to put it back on, and they out a plastic one on that cost like 5$, only finding that I had been cheated after my phone screen broke shortly after and I realised they didn't replace my screen protector with the one I originally bought. Cheated out of 250$. And the screen is dim and not the same quality as apple.

Store LocationBourke Street mall

Great job

I went to a Technician in Newtown and he couldnt repair my phone. Thank goodness for Mushyaq at Dr. Boom Oxford st, he completed all repairs and I had my phone back within one hour. Very reasonable price too.

Store LocationDr.Boom Oxford St
Product PurchasedRepair

Esh P.

Esh P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing experience at Eastgardens store!!!

My battery died and my old Samsung screen was dying as well. I've had the same phone for nearly 4 years. I went over to Dr Boom at Eastgardens Westfield and Jackie was so great with her customer service and just general kindness and understanding as a human being. She got me the best price on the battery replacement (I checked everywhere, she was the cheapest), she fixed my screen for me and gave me a free tip of the line screen protector and a discount on a case so that my phone would last for years to come! She was upbeat and kind and knowledgeable with everyone who came in the store and I would recommend Dr Boom and Jackie to everyone I know.
Thank you Jackie, your service is a credit to the company!
- Ms Panda :)

Store LocationWestfield Eastgardens

Tim McCartney

Tim McCartneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great service. Honest, timely and a exceptional quality. I recommend to anyone with mobile/tablet repairs A+++

Very satisfied, timely and high quality. Very satisfied with my product it works perfectly. i was also given extras as part of my purchase for free. That was very much appreciated.

Store LocationDoncaster Westfield Shoppingtown
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 256GB

Bella G.

Bella G.

I liked the speed of work and did not have to wait as in the official store.

Convenient service and easy to get, the price is several times lower than that of an apple, a bonus when replacing the glass, you can still get a discount on every little thing. Very fast service.

James

Jamesasked

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do?

I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza

Andrew83
Andrew83

If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s
supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact the company directly rather than via a REVIEW site

Joshua

Joshuaasked

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]

Hi Joshua,

Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on.

Thanks,

Katie N.

Katie N.asked

Hello;

I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.

Hi Katie,
I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications!
Have a great week!