4.9 from 1,077 reviews

4.9

1,077 reviews
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (91)
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Jackie and Amanda at Dr Boom Communications Eastgardens

Store LocationDr Boom Communications Eastgardens
Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Very impressive customer service

I had an iPad that had a broken on/off button. Because the screen was cracked it also had to have that replaced. Expensive. Then it buckled and it all looked hopeless.
However Krish from Bondi Junction persevered and somehow got it fixed and returned to me .
Very impressed with such good and friendly service

Store LocationBondi junction
John L

John LSydney, NSW

a young man called Krish was so helpful

I walked in to Dr Boom at Bondi Junction and Krish was so helpful as I needed
a report for travel insurance on my iPhone XS and they do take time to do
Krish finished it for me in record time
I would like to say Thank You to him
Regards Maggie L

Store LocationBondi
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Dr Boom Communications compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rojeeta

RojeetaSydney, NSW

The staff were awesome,was too quick to fix my phone,thank you guys

I have been first time to this shop,which is located in paramtta,so was easy for me to search.i was very much satisfied with there customer service.i have been to other shop to fix my phone but no one couldn't fix it,but drboom was so quick to relief my problem

Store LocationParamtta, Westfield
Product PurchasedOppo R17
Aisling Mulcair

Aisling MulcairSydney, NSW

5 stars

Jackie in eastgardens could not have been more helpful, they fixed my XS max that I honestly thought was fit for the bin.l I could not believe the job they had done! Incredible service, so professional and helpful, highly recommend these guys!!!

Antony

AntonySydney, NSW

Awesome and truthful Service

I thought my iPhone was in need of a new charging port. Jackie was amazing. She cleaned it out and thoroughly inspected it. She then tested with a charger and it charged perfectly. Highly recommended.
Thanks Jackie

Hooray my IPad is fixed!

Enjoyed a great pick up and drop off service from Jackie at Dr Boom, Eastgardens.Helpful and friendly advice and service. I got my iPad back in great working condition in quick time. Happy to recommend.

yuu y.

yuu y.Sydney, NSW

My broken phone repaired!!!! Yeah!!!

Mush raw repaired my phone in half a hour and he gave me discount. And he is been to me kind. Anyway fix very very quickly. In this lockdown time got my phone fixed with great service.

Store LocationCity store
Evette L.

Evette L.Sydney, NSW

I went to Dr Boom Communications at Eastgardens looking for a screen protector and that's when I met Jackie who was extremely knowledgeable with her products and the customer service was just too good to be true but most of all i loved how jackie was very honest with me so i could get the best product for my phone. I would highly recommend going there for any of your phone needs. One very happy and satisfied customer.

Product PurchasedScreen Protector

debra callaghan

debra callaghanSydney, NSW

Excellent service ! Fantastic Prices

I would like to thank Priya and David at Dr Boom Level 2 Westfields Parramatta. After going to two other phone repair stores with quotes on fixing a damaged Apple x mobile phone ranging from $199 to $220, then going to two vodafone stores who advised to put in a insurance claim - therefore having to go without my phone and pay an excess of up to $300 or renew my contract costing about $380. I finally took a chance and went to Dr Boom. How wonderful. Priya asked to look at my phone, said good news it’s only the screen protector that’s damaged and replaced it with a new protector - total cost $30
Couldn’t believe it. In a world where it seems people find it quite easy to rip off customers, not Dr Boom .. Bravo and Thank you

Store LocationDr Boom Level 2 Westfields Parramatta
Product PurchasedScreen protector
Karen Deer

Karen DeerSydney, NSW

So helpful with a new cable and charged my phone.

Service was great and a the CBD Assyrian a nice guy .
Helped me with finding the right cable for my iPhone .

He also plugged it in to charge my phone .

Always go there if my phone has problems.

A great store !!

Store LocationGeorge and market street
Product PurchasedCable
CRAIG MORAGHAN

CRAIG MORAGHANLittle Bay NSW

Sales perfection - re jackie

When I entered the store and was advised by Jackie that these are my options for a iPhone cover and then proceeded to have a look and my choice was starring me in the eye . The house of Harlow looked great and that’s what I bought . Jackie explained the history of this cover which gave me more excitement .

Store LocationEASTGARDENS - JACKIE CUSTOMER CRAIG
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Fantastic service. Fixed phone, very prompt. Saved my data.

Fantastic service. I thought I'd lost all my data. Mushtaq was great. Very knowledgeable. Fixed phone. Very prompt service, 100 per cent recommend. Will definitely return if I damage phone again.

Store LocationWaurn ponds
Product PurchasedOppo R17 Pro

Great experience

Krish was very professional and courteous and solved the problem promptly. Excellent customer service which I would definitely recommend highly. Also showed me how to deal with the problem in the future.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi
Campbell

CampbellSydney, NSW

Fantastic service , the bloke even gave me a free phone case and glass screen protector wow wow, completely satisfied excellent absolutely perfect just wow

Store LocationBondi junction
Product PurchasedPhone repair

Louisa L.

Louisa L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Amazing service from Krish at Dr Boom Bondi Junction!
He fixed it straight away and was so incredibly nice. Highly recommend Dr Boom, I defiantly will be going back. Thanks Krish!

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction
justin ryan

justin ryanSydney, NSW

Met centre dr boom are the best

The staff from met centre are the very best of the best and very helpful great service
Majin and remicka always so friendly and great service
I can never go to another communication service centre when l got dr boom at met centre I love you guys

Store LocationIPHONE REPAIRS
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and workers!

Had the loveliest service from Jackie, my partner and I both needed some products to which she happily obliged and ensured were perfectly set. She is incredibly nice and actually really genuine to speak to. Highly recommend this place, they are exceptionally polite and good with customer service & the products last.

alec d.

alec d.Sydney, NSW

Life saver!

Brilliant service by Jackie at DR Boom Eastgardens. She even went out of her way to go and get a screen which I needed replacing straight away! Definitely will be coming back.

Product PurchasedScreen protector
T.Casey

T.CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grateful for Excellent Customer Service

I visited the Dr Boom store at Westfield Doncaster (Vic) today. Zoe promptly assisted me with a faulty product that was still under warranty. After consultation, she advised me that the product would be taken to Sydney for testing and that I would be contacted with an update in 3-4wks. To my surprise, I received a phone call approximately 1 hour later to advise that the owner of the business (Sam) was at the store and had authorised a complete exchange of the faulty item and that a new 2 year warranty would be effective from today's date. Brilliant customer service, friendly & kind staff and a manager who set a great example of how things should be done. One very happy teenager and his Mum. Thanks guys!