• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (103)
Rmrk

RmrkSydney, NSW

Great service and will definitely go back!

Great service and they had the component I needed in stock. I broke my Samsung s20 plus camera glass just before my family Xmas break. The team at Boom in the CBD were very helpful and fixed it in less than 30 mins. Very professional and great customer service :)

Store LocationCBD Westfield
SSK

SSKSydney, NSW

Now that's service!

I ordered an item online from Dr Boom mid-afternoon and had it personally delivered by the end of the day, which was a lovely suprise! So nice to have good ol' fashioned service for a change. The item will be a Xmas gift and I am sure wont disappoint. Thank you Dr Boom!

Store LocationGladesville
Product PurchasedJBL Link Music
Bobsika

BobsikaSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I popped into the Westfield City (cnr Market & George) store in Sydney today and was overwhelmed with the level of customer service by both Salek and Yasmin. I was only browsing for a new cover for my phone and ended up benefitting from the Black Friday sales and dropped almost $150 in store because they were so helpful and accommodating with my highly damaged phone. I will definitely return in the future.

Store LocationSydney Westfield downstairs between QVB and Myer
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Dr Boom Communications compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

15 Minutes fast screen repair of my Iphone by Sameer

My phone was broken in pieces and couldn't bother much to fix went to Westfield Sydney store to buy headphones, I was served by Sameer and informed all features of headphones I was pretty impressed by his amazing service when I was about to make payment he asked do you want to fix your screen its going to take 15 mins stay here I'll do it, I was like lets do it, he fixed. awesome service.

Store LocationSydney city Westfield
justin ryan

justin ryanSydney, NSW

Weekend sun staff hopeless

Weekend Sunday staff hopeless long fingernails speakers phone playing up giving excuse instead at fixing it still under warranty Westfield Sydney

Store LocationWestfield’s Sydney
Dr Boom C.Dr Boom Communications

Hello Justin Ryan,

It's unfortunate to hear you've had a negative experience in our store. We would like to hear more about the incident. If possible, please email us the details at drboomhelp@gmail.com so we can discuss further.

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I walked into Dr Boom in Town Hall to discuss my phone storage problems. I spoke to Sameer and he assessed a number of problems with my phone, I was not aware.Instead of trying to sell me 'stuff' he gave me valuable info about how to manage my phone storage. I had my email acct running in sync with my laptop for 15 years !!! Sameer sold me a 60GB storage card so I now set up a process to manage my data - thanks to Sameer !!!

Meena

MeenaSydney, NSW

Best phone repair service in Sydney!!!

Krish was the one who served me at the store in Bondi junction and was amazing!! He provided me with great customer service! They fixed my phone, front and back, gave me a new screen guard and a case all for a great deal! My phone feels brand new! All of this was done in less than an hour! They also have genuine Samsung parts with life long warranty and if you sign up as a member, they'll have all the details of the purchase on their system to keep the warranty

Store LocationBondi
Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Service

Excellent service from Samir and Anthony. Repaired my phone, so grateful. Need your phone repaired or you need accessories, go and see these guys at Westfield Parramatta, they will help you out.

Store LocationParramatta NSW

Sameer was great!

I thought my phone was unrepairable due to water damage until I came into the shop. Sameer took a look at my phone and within less than an hour he was able to fix it. He did a great job, kudos to him!

Store LocationSydney Westfield

Zdenka D.

Zdenka D.Sydney, NSW

Professional team at Dr Boom

Best service I've ever had in telecommunications. Jackie was very helpful, Honest and handled herself well and professional. Thankyou Giacomo for the repair of my phone. The team at Eastgardens are friendly and understanding. Definitely will return for any phone needs

Teena

TeenaSydney, NSW

Jackie and Amanda are brilliant!

I am so happy with the service I received from Jackie and Amanda. They saved all the data from my phone. I highly recommend them. They were honest, helpful and I will always go back.

Store LocationEastgardens

Great Service

Mushtaq at the Oxford Street store replaced my Pixel screen that had gone black. He was incredibly reassuring that it could be fixed and that I wouldn't need to get a new phone. A couple of hours later it was fixed. Thank you Mushtaq and Dr Boom Communications. Highly recommended

Store LocationOxford Street Darlinghurst
Chelle K.

Chelle K.Sydney, NSW

Jack, Jack, Jackie your the best!!!

Boom communications Eastgardens Jackie is so down to earth and so easy to relate to, she manages my every request with ease and effortless, Jackie and the team are the best phone shop for supplies, and repairs, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my family phone needs, they are always looking after me doesn't matter which staff is on Jackie, Amanda and Giacomo. They treat you like family, and look after loyal customers as my kids are always needing something always fast, professional and courteous, making a painful experience always better.

Store LocationEastgardens
Ash54

Ash54Sydney

Fantastic Service

Jackie and Amanda are stars! Fixed my daughters smashed iPhone! It’s like new again. Thank you for your persistence and diligence. Same day repair great service too. Highly recommend Dr Boom Eastgardens.

Problem solved in 5 minutes

I just got the best costumer service by Giacomo and Ramika at Dr.Boom in Bondi Junction Westfield. Efficient and kind, they were always with a smile and positive attitude. Dr. Boom just won a customer! Thank you

Store LocationBondi junction

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Works wonders! Can't recommend highly enough

My mother recently died from covid-19, but unfortunately she was playing candy crush at the time, and Rigor mortis had set in when we found her

We took mama to Tom, and he successfully managed to prise the phone out of her fingers, and then disable 5G so no one else would be affected.

Thanks!

Store LocationBondi nsw
Prue

PrueSydney, NSW

Excellent Service From Tom At Dr Boom Oxford Street

I had a problem with my phone, had been ripped off by another company and went to Tom at Dr Boom Oxford St. Problem solved in minutes! He is a genius!

Store LocationOXFORD STREET SYDNEY
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Jackie and Amanda at Dr Boom Communications Eastgardens

Store LocationDr Boom Communications Eastgardens
Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Very impressive customer service

I had an iPad that had a broken on/off button. Because the screen was cracked it also had to have that replaced. Expensive. Then it buckled and it all looked hopeless.
However Krish from Bondi Junction persevered and somehow got it fixed and returned to me .
Very impressed with such good and friendly service

Store LocationBondi junction
John L

John LSydney, NSW

a young man called Krish was so helpful

I walked in to Dr Boom at Bondi Junction and Krish was so helpful as I needed
a report for travel insurance on my iPhone XS and they do take time to do
Krish finished it for me in record time
I would like to say Thank You to him