Dr Boom Communications

Dr Boom Communications

4.9 from 1,031 reviews

DR BOOM use false advertise to get people to buy the Xone screen protector saying you can hit with a hammer & scissors

if you drop the phone screen will crack BOOM will then try to charge you $350 to fix . I also bought BOOM case - the case says it is shock absorbing - exceeds military standards
web site says product are proven with a LIFE time warranty on all cases

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Good afternoon, It is a shame that you felt you had to leave us a one star review; Please leave a number so that we can call you on so that we can assist you with your issue. Thanks Dr Boom CommunicationsHi boom communications I have sent an email drboomhelp@gmail.com which you can reply to or send me a contact number so I can contact you regarding the matter Regards Michaella

Above and beyond.

Walked into the Waurn Ponds store to ask a question about my wife's Apple Watch. Pankaj was extremely helpful. She tried so hard to fix the problem. She spent so much time that we left the store and had coffee. Unfortunately she could not fix the watch but she did do enough to allow my wife to complete the fix at home. I had to by something just to show our appreciation. Luckily they had a car phone holder that is just great.
Dave H. Grovedale

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Saved my Phone, you guys are awesome!

I had purchased a new Google Pixel 3a phone about a month ago, and my SIM card got stuck in it. I went back to JB where I purchased it and they screwed me around for a month and never fixed it. I went to DR Boom @parramatta and Jackie would not take no for an answer to get my phone fixed. One tech couldn't get the glass off and then HUNG the lead tech Saved the day by lifting the glass, getting the SIM out and my phone works perfectly. You Are the best, you saved my phone, you helped me when I thought I was tossing a Brand new phone... YOU guys are AWESOME, thanks so much!!!

Krish helped me to save $600 and fixed my smashed phone in 30 minutes

Krish was polite and efficient - he saw me straightaway and then helped me to save $600 by fixing my iphone which was totally smashed up and in 30 minutes. Otherwise I would have had to get a brand new iphone, Thanks a lot Krish

Declan Forster store

Declan was so patient as understanding of my lack of knowledge with the even basics of my iPhone. Then the problem I had was massive and he left no stone unturned to try and correct it without wiping all my ‘stuff’. My 14yo son was with me and he commented in the car after we finished how that man (Declan) didn’t rush us mum, didn’t care how long it took to help us like other places. I agreed. He was so resourceful and helped break down things so I could understand. I’m so fortunate he was serving when I had my dilemma.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 3G 32GB

Charger port review

I had a google pixel phone repair done by Jason

He was extremely helpful, guided me through what had caused the issue with the phone, inspected the phone, repair the item all with no charge.

He could have charged for his time but was happy just to be great at customer service

Would recommend anyone to attend their store.

Store Locationsouthland

Quality service

Excellent service from both Crystal and Tarn today at Dr Boom, Bondi. Both very friendly and helpful and saved my smashed phone at very decent price. I was so pleased that they fixed my phone in a very short period of time and helped me choose a suitable protector to prevent future damage. Highly recommend.

Store LocationDr Boom Bondi Junction
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Excellent customer service - Jackie and Mustafa

Just great customer service and job done quickly! Highly recommend the Westfield Parramatta store. They were just great and fixed my phone in literally a matter of minutes. More so, I wasn't even charged

Store LocationWestfield Parramatta

Excellent customer service

As a lawyer and experienced consumer advocate ive always had excellent service at Dr Boom. Perceived rights may not be your actual rights. Know your product requirements...know what limits the product has. Ive spent several thousand dollars with my local Forster Dr Boom. Never bad service and products have been great. Always courteous calls and a smile. Product knowledge is great.Consumers tend to think they are always right. Well they are not always right. I read product manuals and understand warranty terms.Sledging dosnt help if you need assistance. Speak civil and ive always found that my local Dr Boom service goes beyond what they need to do. Well done. You had me at Boom!

Product PurchasedBlueAnt Pump Air

Excellent Service

I went into DR BOOM today 11/7/19 with my Samsung Gear 2 watch that I'd broken the Bezel off it and the guys there were only too happy help to fix it and get my watch working again in which Dan successfully did. I am very very HAPPY THANKS HEAPS DAN and his co worker for all your help today .

Product PurchasedNothing

Great Service, best technology help ever!

I was having trouble inserting a SIM into a new phone. I’d spent hours trying to fix it. I was going to go the Optus store, but instead I visited Dr Boom the guy identified the problem and fixed it within 30 seconds free of charge. It has no other issues now and works splendidly. He only asked me to leave a positive review on this website. If you need any help with technology, go right to Dr Boom. 10/10 experience!

Store LocationStockland, Foster, NSW, Australia

Phone

Thank you Dan at Dr Boom Communications at Forster stocklands mall 10/10 for your help .
Your assistance was greatly appreciated.would highly recommend anyone in this area who needs asssistance with phone issues to pop in

Store LocationDr Boom Stocklands Forster NSW

Parramatta store

Jackie was great help! She sorted everything out for me and was quick and efficient. I’m very pleased with the products I purchased. Will be recommending to friends in the area.

Sorted me out perfectly

I called in to obtain a protective case for my new iPhone and the girls gave me the options, were very honest and constructive in their suggestions and then applied the protective cover and case, I'm all set up and had a very pleasant experience. Many thanks, go well.
Cheers,
Grahame.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bondi Junction (Tam & Veronica)

Tam & Veronica at Bondi Junction were both very helpful to get my iPhone 4 working after I dropped it.

It would not start up and they suspected the was faulty, but the battery connections had only come loose.

Whilst another technician might have charged me for a new battery, claiming mine was damaged, they were honest and simply cleaned and reset the terminals then rebooted the phone.

Thank you Tam & Veronica.

Hugh, Randwick

Store LocationBondi Junction

Excellent Service from Jason at Southland

When looking at a screen protector for my phone Jason was really helpful and excellently applied the screen. He was lovely to chat to and didn't rush me or the job, making sure everything was done properly

Store LocationWestfield Southland
Product PurchasedScreen Protector

Excellent service from Joel at Dr Boom

Joel provided excellent service when I had cracked my screen yet again.He was kind to give me a discount and provided a case a half price to prevent it happening again
Thanks Joel

Store LocationBondi junction

Excellent customer service @ Dr Boom Eastgardens

Excellent customer service at Dr Boom Eastgardens. I had a warranty claim on a Lifeproof phone case that was purchased from another Dr Boom shop (Westfield Chatswood) which has closed down. Popped into Dr Boom Eastgardens explained my situation. Not a problem. Got offered a new cover and left a happy customer. I will always go back to Dr Boom and recommend them to anyone I meet. Cheers

Store LocationEastgardens
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Excellent place!

Tarn, Vanessa and Joel were knowledgeable and super quick fixing my Samsung S8. They had the authentic parts I wanted and provided comprehensive information for my insurance claim. All round excellent service.

Store LocationBondi Westfield

Fantastic service from Brent, Dr Boom - Westfield Doncaster

Brent from Dr Boom, Westfield Doncaster gave me amazing personalised customer service today! Brent went through all the different iPhone cases with me and gave me helpful advice. For all my iPhone needs, I will go to Dr Boom from now on! Thank you for the fantastic service Brent!

Store LocationDr Boom, Westfield Doncaster
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do? I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza
If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]
Hi Joshua, Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on. Thanks, Dr Boom Communications

Hello; I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.
Hi Katie, I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications! Have a great week!