Geeks2U

Geeks2U

4.8 from 1,874 reviews

A very good service

They come when they say they will and seem to know what they are doing. The only reason Adam hasn't got 5 stars - yet - is the problem refused to surface while he was here. It came back almost as soon as he left, but behaved differently. Whatever he did and it seemed to be all he could - seems to have made a difference. I am just allowing another day or two to see if the problem has gone completely. Also very happy that Gabriella took time to listen to me regarding how specific I was about the problem and that I didn't want someone coming who had no idea what I was talking about

Geeks are very knowledgeable

Easy to book. They keep you up to date if there is any change even with a different person coming to the one that was originally booked. The geeks are well versed in their field.

Exactly what was required was delivered

Geeks2U responded quickly, arrived on time and the technician was courteous and very efficient. His approach was to explain unfamiliar information in lay terms and he was not condescending. My problem was fixed and I found out other useful things about my computer.

Geeks2U are fantastic!!

The Geeks2U are excellent!!!...I highly recommend them. A friend recommended them to me years ago and I have used them ever since. They come on time and are very professional and knowledgeable and fix the problem first time...I love them :)

Magic happened!

Ron was happy, friendly and extremely knowledgeable - on time and got the pc up and running again within an hour after a lot of wasted time and frustration on my part!

A brilliant and on time service

My service technician knows computers inside out and not only did he fix my service call problem but he overhauled the entire setup, updated drivers and generally made my computer like new again.

I recommend Geeks2U strongly.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're glad we could be of service!

Affordable and professional

Great price and technician arrived on time and was professional and helpful, solved my issue within the hour! Will definitely use them again and happy to recommend them to friends and family.

Hi Claire, thank you for the wonderful feedback - we're happy to hear you enjoyed your service!

Issues seems to be solved.

After a little messing around with getting a tech we got a great one. He showed up on time and was really helpful and explained everything. Would use again for sure.

Thanks very much for your comments, we really appreciate the feedback!

Too hard, not coming

Left work early without pay to meet scheduled appointment, 20 minutes prior to appointment was told opening a port is too hard, our tech wont be coming, appointment cancelled.. well done geeks2u, epic fail

Hi Ivan, I do apologise that we weren't able to help you in this case. Whilst we are able to assist with a large range of computer repairs and issues, there are some that we are, unfortunately, unable to help with. I hope we may be of assistance to you in the future. Kind regards, Dee

Great service & advice provided by Malcolm

On time, polite, knowledgeable and proficient.
Have used Geeks before & will use them again.
It's very easy to arrange bookings & make payment.
Would particularly recommend them to those with limited computer experience or computer problem solving knowledge.

Thank you so much for your kind comments Trevor!

Great Service

Great Service, I have used Geeks2U twice already now and I have been very happy with them. I will use them again if I need them. Would recommend to anyone who needs help with their computer problems

Thanks very much for your comments, glad we could help!

Great service.

I have found the technicians to be prompt, very competent, courteous and efficient. I am very impressed with your geek computing service and staff. I can rely on your service.

Hi Julie, thank you for the lovely feedback - we really appreciate it!

Eliminate Stress and solve my issues

I used Geeks2U for the first time. The booking process was easy and very helpful. The consultant arrived in the allotted time window and quickly addressed my tech issues in a quick, efficient and friendly manner. The main factor for me was just the reduction in stress by having someone very knowledgeable recommending solutions and fixing issues on the spot.Well worth the money and I would recommend them to everyone.

Hi Jonathan, thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed the service!

Reliable and efficient service

My hard disk crashed and despite lengthy efforts to fix the problem I could not make any headway. Geeks arrived on time, checked out the issues and advised that the disk was beyond redemption. They installed a new hard drive and installed the Windows software and got me up and running in 2 hours. Saved me a huge amount of stress and embarrassment with my clients.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Brian, so glad we could help!

Highly Recommend.

I have had to call Geeks2U twice now, and both times the problems have been solved very quickly. Both Grant and Paul were very helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thanks very much for your comments Maz, we appreciate the feedback!

Recommend this service

Either on time or just after, not a enduring wait you can experience with others, such as tradies. All people, from initial phone call to geek are very friendly and courteous. Its a pleasure to deal with your company.

Thank you so much for your kind comments Sue, we really appreciate your feedback!

Fantastic and nothing too much trouble

Nilesh was heaven sent. He was very professional and made sure I was happy. I would recommend Nilesh to anyone. He went above and beyond to help me as I not all computer savvy.

Thanks very much for your comments, so glad we could help!

I recommend Geeks2U

Gaston has helped me twice and both times was really expert, explained things well and wasn't patronising. Geeks2U service is prompt - they come within a day of calling - and so, so much better than sitting on a chat room for an hour.

Thanks so much Caroline, we appreciate the feedback!

Great Service

Geeks2U provides a great service - professional, courteous and prompt. Its great to have easy access to expertise when things go awry and its difficult to sort out yourself. It certainly fixes the problems quickly, provides peace of mind and minimizes the stress to know Geeks2U are there, ready to help. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Thanks very much for your comments Ally, so glad we could help!

A fantastic service! Punctual and knowledgeable!

Anthony got the job done but also offered helpful tips and advice. The service was professional. I could trust what he was doing. Anthony had great knowledge! A good result!

Many thanks Jodie, we appreciate the feedback!

Do you recommend Apple and Iphones over Microsoft and Android such as Samsung?
Hi Susie, We don't generally favour any one type of smartphone, however, we'd be happy to have a technician go onsite to assess your needs and make a recommendation based on this. Many thanks, Brandon @GeeksHi Susie , it is up to the individual really . I would not buy anything but an apple iPhone whereas my husband and daughter both prefer Samsung.Thank you. It would was good to have at least two responses.

We are running four laptops, a printer and four phones on a home wifi network from a Telstra modem router. The house is long and skinny and I’ve set up a booster but we constantly lose connections. Does Geeks 2 U offer a service where you come out and optimise performance and discuss options like mesh?
Hi Matt, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can help you with! Please feel free to send through your best contact number and a suitable time for us to call via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to explain service and pricing information. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Patrick @ Geeks2U

I want someone to show my wife how to use windows 8 and email client thunderbird, is this something you do and at what costing? thanks peter pullen location mount waverley vic.3149
Hi Peter, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can help you with! Please feel free to send through your best contact number and a suitable time for us to call via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to explain service and pricing information. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Mariana @ Geeks2U

Similar listings