Geeks2U

Geeks2U

4.8 from 2,037 reviews

Excellent service start to finish

On time, professional, knowledgeable, explained everything in layman’s language. Alexis knew exactly what he was doing & sorted our problem very quickly. We had a wireless internet/NetComm wireless plug issue getting Foxtel & Netflix at the same time. (Gentleman paid to setup the tv couldn’t fix it).

Great Job done

John arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and helpful. John was very nice and I am grateful I can now get onto my Laptop. I highly recommend Geeks2U and will be using them in the future.

Terrible service and rips off their customers

I’m in inner west Sydney and had a Geek come to my home to fix an issue with My laptop not connecting to my home wifi. He turned up and spent 98% of his time on phone calls with other customers, while supposedly installing something on my laptop. He was with me for an hour, then in an urgent manner said he was unable to fix the issue, tried something else and said it was ok, but that I should purchase a dongle for $80 invade it stops working again not explaining that the dongle won’t work if it doesn’t connect to the wifi, and charged me like a wounded bull for his time only to find out he hadn’t fixed anything. He gave me his number so that I could have him come by and fix it in his time, but he never turned up after many calls. My husband ended up Googling how to fix and ended up fixing it himself. Geeks are a waste of money and time. Don’t even bother with them! Very very unhappy with the service.

Highly recommend Geeks to You

Marvin was on time, focused on the problem reported, did not try to up-sell or waste my time, courteous, professional, got the job done efficiently. Highly recommend Geeks to You.

Great Service

Technicians very knowledgeable, efficient and extremely pleasant. Fixed all the issues by upgrading my computer to the latest version of windows 10. Very helpful and showed me how to use the new version which was greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we're glad to have been of assistance!

Valuable service

I have used Geeks2U a few times. The service has always been courteous, helpful, and when necessary, prompt. The booking and follow-up service is efficient, and I really like the fact that a technician comes to the home or business. This saves carting heavy machines to a store, and any connectivity problems can be solved with my own wifi. It's good there are Mac specialists available: Stephen has given me efficient Mac help a couple of times.

Most of my software problems have been fixed and hardware problems identified as needing attention elsewhere. I don't expect technicians to be 100% perfect problem-solvers, but they've certainly solved most of my computer problems. And even on occasion when a particular problem couldn't be fixed, I was given good advice and my case was followed through after the service.

Like most computer consultancies, it is expensive. But with Geeks2U, you can be assured of quality professional help. If nothing is too urgent, it's probably a good idea to wait till you have collected several things that need attention in one visit.

Hi Pat, we really appreciate the glowing feedback you've provided us and are so happy to have helped once again!

wow what a great service

my pc had lots of problems but it didnt take long to fix so i thank geeks2U for being on time and doing the job what a gentleman Damien is he asked me all about what was happening and had no problem fixing it thank u Damien

Thanks Barb, glad to hear everything is up and running!

Satisfied customer

Good booking service, offered various times within the following 24 hours, technician came at very convenient time, understood "problem" ... gave helpful information and advice, problem could not be fixed economically, printer less than 18 months old probably has micro dust on the roller !! Service while not cheap was good value for my money.

Thanks for your review, glad to hear you were happy with the service!

A great service

Andrew was great. He phoned to tell me he was on his way and was very patient ensuring that I understood everything he was telling me. I would certainly recommend this service.

Thank you for the lovely feedback Miriam!

A virus problem expertly rectified

I was given prompt , no fuss attention to a virus/malware intrusion. There was adequate explanation in language even I could understand and was assured the problem was initiated by an outside source beyond my control

Thank you Robert, really glad we could assist!

Reliable service

Appeared on time, explained everything clearly, wasn't able to resolve because of a third party issue but provided alternative solutions. Service was reliable and price was competitive. The agent was friendly and easy to work with.

Thank you for those kind words!

Great professional service

Came on time, courteous and polite technician who figured out and solved my computer issue without wasting time or pushing over the time limit. Overall would definitely recommend if you've been unable to resolve an issue yourself.

Thanks for the feedback Victoria, we really appreciate it!

Technician - No Show

In setting an appointment with Geeks 2U, They take your Credit Card and notify you that if you don't show up or cancel less than 24hrs prior that you will be charged $158 for the one hour.
When they contact you 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and let you know that your technician will not be turning up, they offer a discount for rebooking at another time. Why is it that when they waste your time and don't show up you get a discount but when you don't show up you get charged the full hour?
Is not our time in running our business just as valuable as theirs????
Regards Raymond - UW Defitting

Hi Raymond, Thank you for your post. I am really sorry to hear this. I haven’t been able to locate your customer file. Could I please ask you to send through your details to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I will give you a call straight away to discuss your concerns or alternatively you can call the Geeks2U office on 1300 433 572. Kind regards, Courtney

iPhone brought back to life and photos retrieved.

Really easy booking process, tech was available at my ideal time and he solved my problem. So relieved and thankful for this service. Everything was sorted within the hour too.

Thanks so much Alicia. Happy we could assist!

Easy, efficient, helpful service.

Easy to book, prompt efficient service provided and overall found the technician very helpful. Price is a little high but i was able to get my issues solved within the hour booking.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Kara!

First Rate Service

Fees and charges explained up front. Technician phoned to see if it was ok to arrive early. System Restore didn't work and I had no idea what to do next. Problem was fixed and the technician did a couple of extra things so that I got full value for money.

Thanks so much for your feedback Russ, we really appreciate it!

Excellent service!

A very easy process and worth the money as I thought i had lost everything on my computer but it was fixed for me and that was awesome! The service person was polite, knowledgable and efficient. I was very happy thank you.

Glad to hear that Jody, thanks so much for your feedback!

Geeks 2u Saved My Life!!! ... and My Sanity!!!

I wish I'd just done it sooner rather than trying to muddle through the mess myself! I mean I'm not completely useless when it comes to Computers & Networks but I knew there was a better setup than the system I had in place. In pure desperation with my internet connection not working I called Geeks 2u - explained the problem and they sent someone out super quick. I initially went through my ISP's Overseas Tech Support which was long and painful and ultimately unsuccessful. I couldn't tell whether the problem was the new replacement modem they sent me, my router connections, my computer settings or even my security applications that was preventing me from getting on the internet so I didn't even know who I should have been calling for support and my ISP Tech Support was just giving me the run-around. Subi came out, diagnosed the problem and fixed it within 1.5hours. Yes it was a little costly but I'm not wasting my valuable time and tearing my hair out trying to figure it out let alone fix it and he actually saved me from having to purchase another very costly satellite for my router!!! Ring them and stop wasting time, effort and possibly more money!!! Geeks 2u come out and just fix the problem!!!

Thanks so much for your detailed review JoJo - we're so glad we were able to help!

Computer problems? Great group for the solutions.

Very efficient and proficient from the office to the workface. The office staff are very helpful in all aspects and their technicians are all very courteous, punctual and, in the times that I have needed them, very knowledgeable.

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate it across all fronts!

Great service for older people

Very professional and helpful. Everything fixed quickly. Extremely quick appointment. Payment was easy.
My old computer is now running smoothly and quickly. Helpful advise given for when I will have to upgrade, but everything working well now.

Hi Robyn, thank you for your lovely review - glad to hear that you were so happy with the service!

I am not happy with the results from your service I am still having trouble with sending emails so much so that I am considering going else where .The last instants was yesterday when I have been trying to send an email with 8 documents attached .I do not receive any bounce back nor does it come up on my sent emails
Hi Ray Thank you for your message, I can see that a Customer Satisfaction team member has recently been in touch with you in regards to this. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact us on 1300 433 572. Kind regards, Courtney

How much does it cost to get someone out to Miranda?
Hi Cammie, Thank you for your enquiry. We would be happy to help you! In order to ensure we give you the most accurate pricing, we would need to quickly double-check a few things with you over the phone. Please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time and we can definitely assist. Kind regards, Dee @Geeks2U

Do you recommend Apple and Iphones over Microsoft and Android such as Samsung?
Hi Susie, We don't generally favour any one type of smartphone, however, we'd be happy to have a technician go onsite to assess your needs and make a recommendation based on this. Many thanks, Brandon @GeeksHi Susie , it is up to the individual really . I would not buy anything but an apple iPhone whereas my husband and daughter both prefer Samsung.Thank you. It would was good to have at least two responses.

Similar listings