4.8 from 2,195 reviews

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Satisfaction guaranteed

The technician answered my queries and was able to solve a few issues without any problem. I was totally satisfied with the service provided to ensure my PC is in good order and working to my satisfaction.

Excellent service!!

I have used Geeks 2U twice and highly recommend them. Excellent service. I requested for the same tech guy to come out. Very knowledgeable and gave excellent advice. Very happy!!

thank God for Geeks2U!

From the moment you first call to completion of job STAFF FANTASTIC! - Professional, courteous, arrived when said they would, wonderful communication great at explaining in simple terms, excellent at their job! Highly recommend.

A Great Geek

The geek who came here knew exactly what he was doing. I have had a printing in colour problem for two years since I purchase the printerand he solved it within the hour

Job Satisfaction
Thank you very much, Phillip!

Happy Customer

I would recommend Geeks2u to friends. The only thing I would say that when the customer's ring up and book's an appointment the Operator should ask if they are on the pension or if they have a senior's card as some poeple will not ask but will say they are a senior or pensioner when asked... But apart from that very happy..

Job Satisfaction
Thanks so much for your feedback Margret, glad we could help!Hi Margret, thanks once again for the feedback! We would love to discuss this with you. Could I please ask you to send through your details to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and we can give you a call straight away! Kind regards, Diem @ Geeks2U

Great service.

Great service by very knowledgeable technicians. Have used the service on a few occasions. Have already recommended the service to a few friends. Technician Sean was great and vey knowledgeable.

Job Satisfaction
Hi John, thank you - we appreciate the feedback a lot!

Fantastic Service!!!

My problem with Telstra and their lack of action (which is understandable, they are all overseas!!) was even bigger than I realised. Trying to do things for myself not possible, because I lack the ability. Even for patient Rob it was a big ask. However a full hour later I was finally able to breathe out, secure in the knowledge that I can get into emails and my Telstra account. I was in awe of his ability, considering the brick wall that faced him, to get to the bottom of the problem and fix it. A huge thanks, Geeks 2 U!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, we're happy to have been of assistance!

Small problems but beyond my expertise...great service!

Answers my problems in an easily understood manner and it is up to me to follow up on devices he has recommended to better the performance of my computer. Other hints are also helpful and he has tidied up my computer.

Job Satisfaction
Thank you so much for your kind comments James, so glad we could help!Thanks from Pamela (posing as James...the account is in his name and it has taken Telstra 4 years to tell me I can never remove his name even when he's dead! Oh well...our fame lives on...)

Great work ethics!

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Nice and easy to talk to. I found everyone helpful from the first phone call to make the appointment to the technician who did the work on my computer. I'm very happy with the service provided.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks ever so much, glad we could help!

Exceptional service

My technician was informative, understanding, patient and solved each of my problems within the timeframe. I had a number of issues that needed attention, he axpained each step in user friendly language.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks very much for your comments. Delighted we could assist!

Great service and reasonable pricing

I had an issue with my Microsoft Outlook which bothered me for almost a year, and Iman came and fixed everything to my satisfaction. Friendly, efficient and reasonable pricing. I would not be using any other company from now on. My main regret is that I did not discover Geeks2U sooner.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Greg. Delighted we could assist!

Problem solved, with speed.

The technician was punctual, patient to answer questions. Explained the issues clearly and how it can be avoided. Follow up service was provided.
There was no delay in the booking and was flexible with the timing.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks very much for your comments Gita, we really appreciate your feedback!

Excellent service!

I had a list of issues that I needed help with or explanations of how certain processes worked. Mathew went through each one and explained what I needed to do - and, in some instances, patiently gave a detailed explanation more than once so I understood what I needed to do.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, glad we could help!

An excellent service

Tarun was highly competent and was able to address all the issues we raised, even though we couldn't give him all the information that would have helped him. He was punctual, confident and pleasant. I would recommend him highly to anyone else, and certainly be very happy to get his help in future, if he is available.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Keren, glad we could help!

Highly recommend this service - so great they come to you!

I loved the communication and was clear in terms of the payment options. There was a time frame given between 12-1 pm, at 11.30 I received a call from James saying the expected time was 12.30, I was wrapped that I was aware of this and it allowed me to do a few other things before he arrived. The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Very happy with outcome.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Michelle, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

As good as a techie can be

David is a gentleman who really knows his work, and is friendly to boot
Geek2u supports him well as far as I can determine
Mine was a major desktop rebuild with a lot of updates

Job Satisfaction
Hi Mac, happy to have been of assistance - thanks for the lovely comments!

Very helpful, top class service.

The speed with which David completed the necessary tasks was excellent and his explanation of what was done was great.
It's a pleasant change to be involved with such a well organised and helpful company.

Job Satisfaction
We're happy to have helped, thank you kindly!

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I would recommend Geeks2U Technician/s as being qualified and efficient. my PC needed a new modem and he had the right equipment on board, so I did not have to wait another time.

Thanks for your feedback, Pinkie! It's greatly appreciated!Keep up the good work. Cheers Pinkie

Quick and efficient

Prompt, efficient service. Well explained to a pair of "old farts". Great work. The "Geek" identified the problems quickly and resolved the network and machines issues in a timely manner.

Hi Dave, thank you for your lovely words - we're so happy to have helped!

Great company and they have saved my day many times

My recent visit was to set up NBN with Telstra and also set up Ipad. After my conversation with Telstra I anticipated great difficulty but when Nicholas arrived it was fixed in no time without having to move telephones etc and he linked up all WiFi throughout. It was a great relief after the numerous conflicting stories that Telstra had given me and I might add cheaper than the technician that they were going to send. Have used Geeks several times before and will continue to do so.

Job Satisfaction
Many thanks, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Hi, after I install windows 10 my PC freeze's all the time, any solution? Regards Voula
Suggest you contact Geeks2U, I was just a customerHi Voula, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can assist with! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through service and pricing information. Alternatively, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Courtney @Geeks2U

Do you work with Macs? And are you familiar with the MYOB accounting programs? I cannot back up and retain all the data I am putting into the system--it just disappears next time I want to work on the program.
Hi Joyce, Thanks for your enquiry! We do have Apple-trained technicians and we can definitely assist with any MYOB issues. If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through service and pricing information. Alternatively, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Dee @ Geeks2U

I have a Cannon PIXMA TS5000 series Printer,have been unable to print documents.I go to File then to Print The document come up on the screen as usual ,then press Print, it then shows " Printer has been paused, do you wast to resume printing? I press Resume, it then shows "Printer is not connected " I checked every time and the printer is properly connected to the computer ,are you able to help? I went to Officeworks with the Computer and Printer and they said they were unable to help and to contact Geeks2U
Hi Vince, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can assist with! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through service and pricing information. Alternatively, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Dee @ Geeks2U

CategoryPhone / Computer Repairs