• Job Satisfaction

DamoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless didn’t follow their “if we don’t fix it we won’t charge” guarantee.

Didn’t fix my problem. Then after an hour said I “must have deleted” my entire documents folder - rubbish. No solution yet surprise surprise they charged. Would never use them again.

Damo

Why would I want a phone call - you’d probably charge me for that as well :)

Willie Grabber

Willie GrabberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Professional Service

Michael fix several slightly complex problems with my Emails. But the main fix was a simple cable from Modem to Computer corrected the Internet speed very quickly and cheaply. A problem i have been trying to sort with Telstra for 18mths. Telstra wanted to change my plan and modem at a cost of nearly $2000.
Geeks2you fixed for $30.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks ever so much Willie, so glad we could help!

Deanne

DeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Geeks2U

I have always found the service to be speedy & reliable. My technician is patient & professional and always helps me to understand my computer in areas previously a bit hazy. (I'm an 'oldie)

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your comments Deanne, we really appreciate it!

Kathryn Hogan-Lewis

Kathryn Hogan-LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Give them a ring, you won't be disappointed

We had an email compromise and my confidence was getting low.
Andrew the tech checked everything and helped install password software; and by the end of the visit I was satisfied and confident that we now had everything checked and confident that the email was once again secure.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks ever so much Kathryn, we really appreciate the feedback!

saved my time and energy

Phone enquiry was nicely handled, efficient and helpful. Luis, your tech was excellent – better than one could hope for. He is highly intelligent and solved my problem with internet connectivity very quickly. He offered valuable suggestions as to back-up, set up my new printer, and re-formatted the older desktop. Many thanks.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Many thanks James, so glad we could help!

Very happy will the service

I had Geeks2U come to my home to set up a new computer and look at my laptop as it was constantly flickering. Setup the new computer - perfect, but as for the laptop - I was told to run it on power and there will be no problem. Problem NOT fixed but still charged for the service. Tech took private calls during my service call.

too much info

too much info

Fumble fingers

Due, I think to my tampering I lost the sound, ability to send emails and had downloaded dubious software .Nick happily rectified the situation and we are running good as new

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you, glad we could help!

Ernie H.

Ernie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from Phone to Technical Fix

Very Pleasant Phone Conversation and Luis arrived on time and proceded to diagnose the problem which required to install a new windows system. which was promptly completed Luis explained that I needed to organise a new password for my additional email address and a new Back-up hard drive for my Laptop and after speaking to my Son he organised for him to perhaps install a new Main drive on my ASUS and to then have Luis return to re-install some programmes. Very efficient

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Ernie!

Oksana

Oksana South East Queensland, QLD

Job very well executed

The job of connecting the new printer to 3 devices was carried out effectively and efficiently. All devices were checked to see if they worked ...& they did. Ben was polite, well dressed and quite articulate in how he explained things.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate the feedback!

Punctual and very efficient

Andy was extremely efficient , friendly and communicating what he was doing. I fully recommend to everyone the efficient service received from the booking to a very satisfactory completion of the job. Thank you.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback John, we really appreciate the feedback!

Optus SPAM Debacle Resolved

Glen stuck with me and supported me through quite a complicated issue with Optus webmail. Resolution occurred over several days due to shortcomings in Optus webmail password setting system and lack of knowledge by Optus call centre staff.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Bill, we really appreciate the feedback!

When you need reliability and professional help

I was a bit nervous as a non-tech type to have my new computer set up and stuff transferred from my old computer. Geeks 2u is the definite choice for efficient, friendly and professional 'stress free' service. Thanks guys. You are in my contact address book.

Thanks so much Patrick!

Ali R

Ali RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely friendly, efficient and knowledgeable

Andy was great, very quick and effective, he knew exactly what he was doing and was very friendly and helpful. I really couldn't be happier with the outcome, thank you!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments Ali!

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Absolutely fantastic! From the initial call to the completion of the appointment, I can't fault the service. So professional, friendly & organised. Will absolutely use again should the need arise & recommend to anyone.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments Denise!

Linda

Linda

The Geeks2U tech just finished setting up and sorting out my half set-up, half all-over-the-place new computer; and boy was he quick! He worked with a sense of urgency, each problem, was no problem, it was ‘interesting’ He was extremely professional and polite, came wearing a mask and stayed socially distanced at all times. Would highly recommend, he was amazing, thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Linda, we really appreciate the feedback!

Shane F.

Shane F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware money hungry

First time dealing with them got $400 bill and problem wasn't fixed after being told that there is no charge if issue isn't resolved. Latest issue quoted $158 five minute job

Rosey

RoseyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Geeks to you.

These guys took all the worry & frustration out of the issue we were having with our computer.

Making the booking was easy.

They turned.up.@ our home @ the agreed time.

They were courteous & respectful, and most importantly they fixed the.problem for the agreed price.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks so much Rosey!

GetReal Caloundra

GetReal CaloundraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mail Problems with Apple Mac

James was very knowledgable about my Apple MacBook Air and was able to resolve the problem within the first hour. He also resolved problems I had with printing and scanning.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you ever so much , so glad we could help!

fireychris

fireychris

Excellent Service!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments, so glad we could help!

jaymee f.

jaymee f.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Fixed our Wi-Fi connection problems we had been struggling for MONTHS with. Despite having 4 different smart tvs that needed working on our tech got it all sorted in under an hour. Money well spent, highly recommended!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much Jaymee, so glad we could help!

John Desouza

John Desouzaasked

does geeks 2u endorse or support reimage plus.

Hi John,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, Geeks2U does not have an opinion on Reimage Plus.

Alternatively, If you are needing assistance to repair your PC, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 433 572.

Sandra @ Geeks2U

David S.asked

Dear Team G2U,
I own an Ergo pro keyboard. (Four years old). The power/ data cable connection within the keyboard has become loose. When I connect the keyboard to the Imac, the connection is flaky and drops out over and over. So, this is a Q about hardware repair. Do you or do you know anyone who can attempt a repair on this keyboard? It's a $400 keyboard so it's worth spending a little to get it repaired.
Kind Regards
David

Hi David,
Thank you for your enquiry!

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your issue, this is not something we can assist with. I apologise that we are not able to help you in this instance!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Courteney @Geeks2U

Thanks Courtney

Janasked

Hello Geeks!
I require at least 2 new monitors with webcan, preferably 27 inch, can you assist me with this please?

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your question.

We would be happy to help you! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, and I will have one of our Customer Service Specialsts call you to go through our services and pricing.

Alternatively, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Scott @ Geeks2U

Jan

Thanks Scott for your response. We've put this on hold for the moment..

Many thanks