4.8 from 2,564 reviews

• Job Satisfaction

KTB

KTBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast,Efficient,Friendly service. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Fast,Efficient,Friendly service. Couldn't ask for anything more. Needed the issue diagnosed and repairs effected quickly due to project deadlines.All done with a minimum of fuss and friendly yet professional attitude.

Job Satisfaction

Easy, Fast and Friendly :)

thanks to Omar my computer is running like a dream. Omar arrived right on time and had told me a few different reasons why my computer was lagging. he gave me a solid price point for both options which I appreciated (no hidden costs) - he worked his magic and kept me informed throughout the process. very friendly and will use again :)

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Glad to hear that Beth, thanks very much for your review!

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Very good service

My computer died. David tried to fix it but t was beyond help. Therefore no charge. Purchased new computer and David returned to set it up and transfer all programs and documents etc from old one. Done with no hassle. Certainly will use Geeks2U for any future problems

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks for your review Ian, we appreciate it!

GPD

GPDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competent IT service

I had an email problem which the Geeks2U technician fixed quickly. He explained what he was doing, which to me is important. The technician arrived on time. He seemed knowledgeable, was friendly and presentable. I have used the service before and would use it again.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Happy Tots o.

Happy Tots o.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Easy, affordable and fast. Our Tech, Brett was fantastic, very knowledgable, understanding of the less tech savvy client (me!!) and very patient with my dumb questions and even dumber answers to HIS questions!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your review, glad we could help!

shugal01

shugal01GREEN POINT

very poor service

i'm impressed

Luke did the seemingly impossible. He immediately discovered all of my problems. He then set about fixing them - and fix them he did. 20 yes of memories are now safety saved

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much, glad we could help!

My new printer issues are sorted...

My printer issues were sorted in the allotted hour & I can now print from my computer without any issues. Many thanks to Brad for his assistance in sorting out my mess. He cleaned the printer heads and got the printer printing again and determined I needed to use a USB cable to connect my laptop to the printer for it to work for me. Now finally my documents for my trip are printed. Thank you Brad.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your comments Lucy. Delighted we could assist!

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Challenging problem worked out

Kenneth arrived as scheduled. He was presented with a challenging problem involving a Seagate NAS. The problem had been too difficult for my son and son-in-law, who both work in IT, although not with this type of problem. After quite a long time a satisfactory solution was worked out.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for your feedback John, glad we could help!

StephenSydney, NSW

Problems resolved happily

I had been advised that my computer banking had been comprised and possibly that my computer had been hacked, correct on both instances, Sam from Geeks2U came to our house, found and rectified the issues in a quick and professional manner and at all times explained what he was doing and what he found.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

We're so glad to have helped out, Stephen - thank you kindly!

Leah

Leah

Efficient help for a grateful household

The technicians are prompt and efficiently manage processes that would take me hours. I am happy to have found a service that can navigate the confusing world of technology for me. They are certainly well worth the cost.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your review Leah, we appreciate it!

joy42Wa

joy42Wa

New computer set-up - brilliant

My Geeks2U experience was excellent. This company is so good to deal with - professional, considerate and so very helpful at all stages. My consultant arrived on time, set up my new computer and transferred all my files. I had some special software requirements which he installed perfectly. Absolutely brilliant.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it!

Hayley

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We found Baresh very helpful. Will definitely use Geeks 2 u again, very happy with their service. They were very punctual and reasonably priced. I needed follow up service and they were very accommodating.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Many thanks Hayley. Delighted we could assist!

Carolyn D.

Carolyn D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Long term problem solved in five minutes

My internet connection kept falling out. The technician was able to identify the problem as being in the computer itself and provided a solution very quickly. Would certainly use the service again.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much Bron, we really appreciate it!

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and friendly service, easy booking and payment

Very friendly phone service, the attending technician was very prompt, friendly, calm and relaxed and best of all knew exactly what to do. He didn’t muck around, but was friendly and listened to all of my queries. Thanks so much Geeks2U.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved my bacon

Just like they say in your TV ads. Geeks2U saved my life. I have lost important data before when trying to sync my smartphone and PC apps. It was really important to me that it didn't happen again. I now feel much safer.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments Paul, so glad we could help!

Used 2 technicians - both great

Trouble with emails. Fixed but dropped out again next day. No charge for second visit. Problem solved. Both technicians knowledgeable and friendly. Booking service over phone easy & friendly. Will certainly use the company again

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Many thanks Keith, so glad we could help!

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Long term problem solved!

The arrangement over the phone was easy and friendly. I had a problem with one of my email accounts for over 18 months and it was very tiresome and inconvenient to miss important emails. The technician arrived on time, was very competent and fixed the problem before he left. I am impressed.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for your feedback Sally. Delighted we could assist!

Adelinde

AdelindeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Punctual & in command !

Fixed problems with ease coupled with a courteous professional approach.
All requests carried out with prompt satisfaction & within the allotted time frame which is beneficial for people like me on a limited budget.
Thank you Shannon.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Delighted we could assist!

Corina K.

Corina K.asked

hi, when can I expect a response for me computer reapairs / help?

Stephen

I am not a employee of Geeks2U, they responded to my request for help within 48 hours. I suggest you contact them

Hi Corina,

Sorry about the delay in responding to your initial query.

Please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 433 572 if you do have any further questions.

Corina K.

Corina K.asked

Hi, I need help with a few different things. My nine and 'o' keys on the keyboard are not responding.
I also would like some help with Apple ID issues and clearing the laptop so it is a lot faster as I just abMy nine and o keys on the keyboard are not responding.
I also would like some help with Apple ID issues and clearing the laptop so it is a lot faster as I am starting Uni this year.
can you help me?

Hi Corina,
Thank you for your enquiry!

Unfortunately, the laptop keyboard not responding is not something we can assist with.
However, we can definitely assist with those other issues you mentioned.

If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, and I will have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through our services and pricing.

Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Sheryl Whitwellasked

A quick question ..... Isn't the motto of Geeks2U - if we can't fix it, you don't pay??? Weird, as I was charged full amount!! Not happy, and no feedback from company :(

Sheryl Whitwell

Update: Company apologised and offered full refund.

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

I can see we have been in touch with you regarding your concerns.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to call the Geeks2U office on 1300 433 572.

Get an answer from our members and Geeks2U representatives