Geeks2U

Geeks2U

4.8 from 1,932 reviews

Friendly and professional

It's rare these days to find a service that matches the company's advertising claims however, I found from my first contact to the delivery of the service, Geeks2U to be totally congruent. What a refreshing and valuable change. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words Mark, we appreciate it!

Life saver!

My technician was excellent. His name is Clement. He helped me more than he knows. He was very thorough and didn't give up until he exhausted all avenues. He arrived before the scheduled time so he was ready to go and not waste time

Many thanks Colleen, we really appreciate it!

Technology Support

Very good and helpful - I would recommend using Geeks2U. I was without the Internet and Landline Phone for about a week after thunderstorms affected connections. I found it difficult to pinpoint the source of the trouble. But Anand was able to find the problems and deal with them, and set up my computer again. Great to be back to normal.

Thanks so much Avril. Delighted we could assist!

Exceptional Service

Damien was my technician, even though he was running late the service he provided was worth the wait. The issues I was having with my laptop were driving me mad and taking my computer to an external company would mean I would be without a computer. I work from home on my computer daily and to have someone come to me was great, my issues were fixed in no time, much to my relief, if I ever need my computer look at again I know who I will be calling, thanks guys for an exceptional service.
Brenda Jobson 22/03/19

Hi Brenda, thank you so much for your lovely review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Wish I had called sooner.

Bryn was able to diagnose a failed hard disk quickly, was very helpful in explaining the problem and implications. The replacement part was sourced and we were up and running as soon as it was fitted.
Importantly, he was not condescending about my lack of computer expertise.

Hi Andrew, thank you for the lovely feedback, we're glad that we could assist!

Pleasant experience!

Michael arrived within the hour time frame.
He was pleasant and knowledgeable. He was helpful and was able to fix all our issues! Would recommend this service and would use them again in the future!

Thanks very much Kelly, glad we could help!

Great Service

Turned up on time (Shocked).Clear explanation of what the problem was and how to fix it.
Went through step by step, explained the reason for my problem and fixed it 100%.

Thanks for the kind words Craig, glad we could help!

friendly polite staff

Arrived early, very friendly. Made the repairs quickly but also explained what he was doing and offered suggestions how to improve the computer at no extra cost.Would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Ian! Thank you for the lovely feedback, glad to have been of assistance and we look forward to helping in the future.

Heplpful and courteous

Arrived on time, helpful and knowledgeable. Fixed the problems with the computers and were friendly. Gave me some ideas on how better to use the computer. Would highly recommend them

Thank you so much for the feedback Karren! We greatly appreciate it.

Great and quick work

very quick and professional found the problem very quickly in around 30mins, then gave a lot of tips on building the pc, as I'm very new to pc building this was extremely helpful

Thanks very much for your comments Jake, glad we could help!

Thorough and helpful customer service over the phone. Flexible working hours. Friendly staff and prompt delivery of services. Good advice and care for customer longevity not just a large sale.

Thank you so much for your kind comments Kyra, we really appreciate it!

Excellent Service and friendly service

Give them a go. I contacted them due to recommendations from friends and colleagues who have used them and I wasn't disappointed. Would highly recommend them to anyone who has problems with any part of their computer and/or equipment. There was no up-selling to purchase equipment or try to sell their or other products. G2U were very easy to contact, talk to and book a service as well.

Hi Robyn, thanks for your feedback - glad to hear that we lived up to expectations!

excellent service

Geeks always on time, friendly and efficient. It was good to know the problem was not my fault and I did learn more information about the workings of my laptop.

Thanks very much for your comments Maureen, we appreciate the feedback!

A Good News Story!

I have been using Geeks2U for more than 5 years in both Sydney and Melbourne and have found them reliable, professional, accessible and good value for money. What more could I want?

Thanks so much Greg, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Totally satisfied

Bradley arrived promptly and was very pleasant and helpful. He fixed all my problems (and those that he identified in the process).He explained what he was doing and why in non technical language. I appreciated the range of options he identified when I asked him about upgrades in the future.

Thank you so much for your kind comments Barbara, we appreciate the feedback!

A New Geeks 2 U Convert

You set the Bench Mark for Customer Service. I could not have been more happier from the time i booked the appointment to when the Technician left. I knew a lot more about the PC issue that i had and the fact that everything was resolved and they suggested ways to make it even better without any pressure was great. You now have me as a long term customer for all home IT issues.

Hi Steve! Thank you for the lovely feedback, glad to have been of assistance and we look forward to helping in the future.

Very happy with service

Both people I had contact with were very courteous,explained things very well.The gentleman in the office explained and arranged the appointment fine.The technician was prompt arriving and was extremely helpful in showing me how to keep my computer up to date and running smoothly.

Hi Lynda, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback - we're glad we could be of help!

Great Tech Help Team! Easy booking, no wait time, tech knows his stuff.

Matt was very friendly, approachable and answered all our questions at ease. Kate was lovely when I made the booking and was very upbeat for a end of day Wednesday call up!

Hi Sian, thank you for your lovely feedback for Matt and Kate - glad you were happy with the service!

Satisfied customer

Great to have an impartial opinion of our computer setup, and not someone trying to sell their own product. Appreciated Graeme's unbiased and expert advice. Many of our home computer and television problems were solved,

Thanks very much for your comments Robin, we appreciate the feedback!

My computer and I are friends again.

My computer has had a complete operating system upgrade after virus damage. Very happy with G2U. Jake explained what he was doing and I was comfortable with him being in my home.

Many thanks for your feedback Chris, great to hear that you and your computer are friends again!

Do you recommend Apple and Iphones over Microsoft and Android such as Samsung?
Hi Susie, We don't generally favour any one type of smartphone, however, we'd be happy to have a technician go onsite to assess your needs and make a recommendation based on this. Many thanks, Brandon @GeeksHi Susie , it is up to the individual really . I would not buy anything but an apple iPhone whereas my husband and daughter both prefer Samsung.Thank you. It would was good to have at least two responses.

We are running four laptops, a printer and four phones on a home wifi network from a Telstra modem router. The house is long and skinny and I’ve set up a booster but we constantly lose connections. Does Geeks 2 U offer a service where you come out and optimise performance and discuss options like mesh?
Hi Matt, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can help you with! Please feel free to send through your best contact number and a suitable time for us to call via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to explain service and pricing information. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Patrick @ Geeks2U

I want someone to show my wife how to use windows 8 and email client thunderbird, is this something you do and at what costing? thanks peter pullen location mount waverley vic.3149
Hi Peter, Thank you for your enquiry. This is definitely something we can help you with! Please feel free to send through your best contact number and a suitable time for us to call via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to explain service and pricing information. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time! Kind regards, Mariana @ Geeks2U

Similar listings