4.8 from 2,813 reviews

• Job Satisfaction
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Could not set up my new printer . One phone call to Geeks 2u and they come on time and fixed it for me Very Happy. Would not hesitate to use them again . Give them a go you will not be disappointed

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Great service no fuss I'm more than happy.

My lap top just stopped working I contacted Geeks2U they arrived at my home that afternoon took it away for total upgrade backed my documents and valuable photos Great work.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you for your lovely words, Chris - so happy to help out!

Paul B.

Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

Attention to Service

Definitely try the service, GEEKS 2 U. I was not disappointed with the attention to service, + the after sales service went a long way too. When my iMac died, my I.T. Specialist (kamal) gave me a better solution for a new computer and wireless network, and then set it up for me. The money was well spent.
Kamal - your a legend.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

We appreciate the wonderful feedback, thank you so much Paul!

Wayne M

Wayne MHunter Region, NSW

Perfect attention to detail

Not a novice and had tried everything except the dreaded reinstall. G2U came out confirmed a reinstall was required, and did what I was reluctant to do. System is better than original as all the windows updates/upgrades from 7 -8-10 were cleaned out. Tech was friendly and I got the result I needed

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

We're so happy to have helped out, Wayne, thank you kindly!

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoroughly professional service

I had already informed people that the whole booking process with Geeks2U was incredibly slick and professional, and that was prior to our appointment. Peter, our technician, was affable, knowledgeable and gave us a good idea of the various options open to us with regard to routers and also the maximisation of our wi-fi. He set up our previously purchased new router, tested it and also offered us a back-up service call if we should need it. Very satisfied with the whole experience!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you for your kind comments, glad we could help you!

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great service for the NON TECH SAVY

This is a great service ! Highly recommend . My issue was fixed quickly . Value for money , great to know there is easy help available . For the non tech savy LIFESAVERS . Thank you

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you Kirsten for the feedback, glad we could help!

Poor home service

Have a problem with a piece of a program stuck in my system. Explained the problem, had malware software run. The techie had no real idea. Still have the problem. Advertise No Fix - No Pay, what a load of garbage. Have not had an offer of reimbursement. Offered a free fix next time. DON'T BOTHER.

SydneyShopper

Not good for small to medium business requirements

Excellent home service

Efficient, friendly and resolved all my problems in a timely manner. I would happily recommend this service to anyone in need of computer/printer support. I intend to diarise regular appointments for computer maintenance.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

We're always happy to be of help, Sue - thank you kindly!

Pat

Pat

Competent help when needed

Courteous, competent assistance when needed, with same day bookings if urgent. Great to have the technician come to the home. However, the service is expensive - not unusual in this in this business of course.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you Pat, we appreciate the feedback!

LizW

LizWMid North Coast, NSW

Patient, pleasant and professional service

The technician, working remotely for a total of 8 hours over 3 days, was pleasant, efficient and professional. He appeared to know what he was doing, but equally was able to find answers quickly if he didn't have them. He made me feel confidence in his work even though this was a long,difficult process. Both my calls to Geeks2U were handled in a friendly but professional manner and I never felt I was being overly demanding about calling back when the first solution failed. All calls and appointments were at the stated time. This is a great service for regional and remote customers.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you ever so much Liz, we appreciate the feedback!

Anita

AnitaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of my time

Called and made apt on Tuesday for the following Friday 2:30pm. Made myself available and at 230 I got a message they cancelled. I called them back and they made an error of my address putting me in another state. When I explained the error they were then going to reschedule to the following Thursday without giving me
Any priority due to their mistake. Biggest waste of my time.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service. Committed technicians. Very happy. I’m a Geek for life now!

So impressed with the end to end service and politeness of all the team. Such a delight to deal with. I had a satisfying experience dealing with the technician. He was senior in his expertise and very knowledgeable. He found a way to fix my problem and catered to my budget. The customer service team were so lovely to deal with and I am a Geeks concert for life! Thank you so much. What a fantastic service Geeks provide. I am very pleased and I trust their end to end process as I know I will be well taken care of.
Many Thanks!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Dee, glad we could help!

BubbleBoy

BubbleBoyAU

Very much worth it.

Worth doing. It saved me an estimated $1000 in buying things I didn't need to buy, which wouldn't of fixed the issues anyway. Was able to fix things I didn't even know were wrong.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you, glad we could help!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

First time user of the Geeks2U service, great overall experience, solved our problems. Our photos are now able to properly sorted / accessed and we better understand how iCloud sync works with our various devices.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Many thanks Peter, glad we could help!

Coach.

Coach.Sydney, NSW

Great service second to none

The tech was absolutely fabulous, he arrived on time and without hesitation listened to my talk about the problem with my comp. and then fixed it quickly as possible, great work, if I have another problem I will not hesitate to call the company again.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much, happy to hear we could help!

MT

MT

Would use this company again

I bought a new smart phone and needed the contents of phone with hotspot to sync with tablet and laptop. Knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I would refer to other persons.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your comments, glad we could help!

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Geeks2U were prompt, professional & charming in the way they handled my utter ignorance to technology! I cannot recommend them more highly. Darren, in particular was very knowledgable in my specific issues.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks ever so much, we really appreciate your feedback!

Critical5293

Critical5293Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth the money

For non-tech people like us in our 70's Geeks2U are an essential. They were easy to book with, the administrative people were especially knowledgeable and friendly - they seemed to fully understand our problems. Our technician was able to do all that we asked of him in the time available. We are very happy with the service and it was well worth the money.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you ever so much, glad we could help!

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All problems fixed

Recommending this company due to their prompt and reliable service. They have very effective listening skills, both when arranging service and on a 1:1 basis. They even offer a few tips to help you utilise you computer more efficiently.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Many thanks for the kind words, Ben, always happy to assist!

Bruce

Bruceasked

Planning on up grading /purchasing a 27inchApple computer and need someone to set up new computer and transfer data from old Apple 21inch to new machine and re connect to NBM?

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We would be happy to help you! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, and I will have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through our services and pricing.

Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Sandra @ Geeks2U

Vince R

Vince Rasked

Back in April made appointment because nbn wasn’t working. When I hung up I switched modem off and on from power point it worked straight away. I immediately called back to cancel appointment within ten minutes. Was charged the full $158 fee. Surely a cancellation fee of $20 to $40 would have been fair not the full $158 for which I received nothing in return.

David Bowen

Can't help with this but it does sound a bit harsh. Probably depends on what was told when booking

Hi Vince,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see we have been in touch with you regarding your concerns.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to call the Geeks2U office on 1300 433 572.

Sandra @ Geeks2U

Hazel  LUND

Hazel LUNDasked

Do you do phone Swaps when both phones are unlocked? I want to go from an Apple I Phone to a SENIORS PHONE I have had your Computerservices with Eric and they were excellent.

Hi Hazel,

Thank you for your enquiry.

This is definitely something we can assist with! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through service and pricing information.

Alternatively, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time!

Tim @ Geeks2U

Hazel  LUND
Hazel LUND

Will be ringing you. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Get an answer from our members and Geeks2U representatives