4.8 from 2,405 reviews

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,214

dry chook

dry chookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laptop Repair

Manuel came out but finding my laptop required more time and his workshop to fixed took it away. It had a hard drive that needed replacing and he managed to save all my files.
Would highly recommend Geeks2U

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

Diane.

Diane.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Technician doesn't waffle on.

Technician does't waffle on. Gets on with the job. Very informative and knowledgable man.
Would have him back in a shot. {Not that I really want another bill!}
We have needed this service in the past and was happy to return to them.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much Diane, glad we could help!

Brad

BradPerth, WA

Impressive

Easy to deal with. Professional and knowledgeable. From initial booking options, arriving on time, fixing the problem. The missing link between humans and technology! I would recommend Geek 2 U for any tech requirements.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments Brad. Delighted we could assist!

AnnaVZ

AnnaVZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Optus thought the Geeks2u Agent was my husband

Another great experience using Geeks2Us. I was having problem setting up my Optus Fetchbox and had given up on dealing with Optus (after 2 hours of getting nowhere). Geeks2U Agent sat with me on the phone and we both spoke with Optus for nearly 90 minutes to get the issue resolved. It helped having someone there who could speak techtalk with the Optus technician. (They kept referring to the Geeks2U Agent as my husband - hahahahah - that says something about the rapport that the Geeks2Us Agent had created with me!) Issue was resolved with Optus agreeing to replace modems only received brand new that day! Can't thank Geeks2Us enough for their help. It was a great experience and I can't praise them enough.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks very much for your lovely review Anna, so glad we could help!

Salvation after Spam Attack

Arrived on time, well mannered, understood my problem. fixed all issues. demonstrated how I could work more easily and then supervised me whilst I repeated his suggestions. I would use Geeks2U again.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much Paul, we really appreciate your feedback!

Karen and Greg

Karen and GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will phone Geeks2U again!

Prompt, no hassle, next day appointment. Staff on phone and IT Technician professional and amiable. IT Technician punctual and reliable with job completed within the hour. Will phone Geeks2U in the future!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you Karen and Greg. Delighted we could assist!

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great IT technician

Eddie's consultation was like having your own inhouse IT person - a good fit. Others here have reported the same experience - he was professional, efficient, competent and easy to communicate with

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Hi Angela! Many thanks for the kind feedback, glad to have helped!

Wendy Pearmain

Wendy PearmainSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant service

From the phone call requesting help to the IT guy coming into our home to solve our computer problems, this service is excellent. Very professional service and so easy, and so easy to organise. Will be using this service in future.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Wendy - we're happy to help!

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Punctual, professional, proficient. Reconfigured our wifi and booster set up, ensured all devices were working and provided advice on changing our internet bundle, all within an hour. Very happy customer.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks Ryan. Delighted we could assist!

Sad and disappointed

Sad and disappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My salvation!

Everyone I dealt with from Geeks2U (from the operator I spoke to on the phone to book an appointment, to the technician who attended my house), was professional and efficient (as well as personable and pleasant). I was very, very happy with the service provided and was impressed by technician Eugene's knowledge and efficiency and his manner with me as a customer.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Froggy

FroggyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, clear: I get it!!

My Geek was terrific: matter of fact, calm, helpful and very very knowledgeable. Money well spent. Oh and very punctual as well. This was my second Geek and they are always very good at what they do.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Delighted we could assist!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer!

Not the first time we've used Geeks2U but it had been a while. When I rang to book this latest job, Danielle was friendly and ensured I was up to date with some small changes to their procedures. Brendan was more than punctual (ringing to advise he was going to be early and if that was ok with us). He was professional and patient (when the initial issue was a little more involved that what was first thought, requiring additional analysis). Thanks again for a hassle-free service!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much Lisa, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Great experience.

Very good experience. David called in over a year ago to set up the computer. It was a good experience then, and it's good to see he is still with the company. He knows what he is doing. Very reliable.
Great company. Have no hesitation in recommending Geeks2U.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much for your feedback, so glad we could help!

Graham33

Graham33Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Testing times with a Mac Book, but Geeks2U came to the rescue!

In the few times I have used Geeks2U, I have always been satisfied with the outcome and efficiency of tasks performed. I am so grateful for your assistance once again.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you kindly Graham, so happy to help out again!

Pamela

PamelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Relieved that I have found Geeks2U

happy with the service both the phone and with Michael the technician. He was courteous, efficient and patient as I am an older person, and think PC means police constable!!

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind words, Pamela!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great on time service

Easy to book, they have loads of knowledge. Friendly and don't make you feel stupid if you don't understand IT very well. They explain in easy to understand English. They can confidentially fix PC and Mac problems as i have both.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Hi Michelle, we really appreciate the wonderful feedback!

dandb clays

dandb clays

great for novices

if you are not terribly computer minded or even if you are its great to find people who are reliably efficient no problems with geeks at all in touch immediately and came very quickly

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so happy to have helped!

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Easy booking and prompt, competent technician. Have used Geeks2U before and will use again. Assistance given on iCloud, data retrieval, scanning, photo organising. All in all a terrific service. Thank you

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks ever so much Sally, we really appreciate the feedback!

Jim.  Gold Coast.

Jim. Gold Coast.South East Queensland, QLD

This is the second time I have used Geeks2U and would highly recommend them. It is so good having a tech come to you without the hassle of taking equipment to a local store where it can get damaged or lost. Great service, thanks...

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks so much Jim, we appreciate the feedback!

Teresa

TeresaPerth, WA

Excellent service

First time customer using Geeks2 U. Very punctual, informative & professional. Was highly satisfied with service.Would highly recommend to anyone with pc issues. Will be using again if and when required.

Customer Service T.Geeks2U

Thanks ever so much Teresa, we appreciate the feedback!

K Lingard

K Lingardasked

need help- have had NBN connected and this is affecting my landline. advice needed and support thank you

Lyn
Lyn

sorry I can't help - my NBN problem was to do with my computer and wi-fi connection. my landline is OK

Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your issue, this is not something we can assist with. I apologise that we are not able to help you in this instance!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Tim @ Geeks2U

Sara

Saraasked

my internet keeps dropping out and we have an extender. The phone line is in the back room. I wondered if it needed to have the socket moved to solve these issues. Telstra have been useless. This problem has only been since we went on the NBN. We can see the signal dropping in and out. We had a new modem when connected. Would a new internet point work. Ours is wireless?? so I thought it may be a testa problem. (Perth)

raf

Hi Sara, I am not a tech person, so I can't answer that; but if Telstra and NBN have not been helpful, I would try calling Geeks2U (or someone similar) and see if they can help.

Hi Sara,
Thank you for your enquiry.

This sounds like something we may be able to assist you with! If I could please ask you to send through your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, and I will have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to go through our services and pricing.

Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Ruby@Geeks2U

Pauline Nesbitt

Pauline Nesbittasked

do you come to the home we have a tv that has google on and not able to remove it.

raf

Hi Pauline, They probably do? But just give them a call and ask if they can help you with that. Bear in mind that they charge at flat rate of almost 160 dollars. That covers 1 hour of them being at your home. After that hour there is additional charge. But really, they are so knowledgeable and efficient, that everything got easily sorted out within that time. And I felt it was worth it. (They mention that most things get sorted out within that time - when you call)

Hi Pauline,
Thank you for your enquiry!

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your issue, this does not sound like something we can assist with. I apologise that we're not able to help you in this instance!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572.

Ruby @ Geeks2U