PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

4.9 (1,115)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.9 (1,005)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (77) · No (946)
    4.8 (1,026)

Fantastic service from Willows shop

I had many dramas of my samsung and optus can not help me out because they claim i havd bills not paid yet so they refused.I went to see the ptc staff who is called Murphy helped me alot with his patience here for hald an hour.It is such awesome service and all issues are sorted out.

Kyle B.

Kyle B.South East Queensland, QLD

PTC Stockland

Richelle and Brendan at PTC Stockland were a great help to us. Were able to repair my broken phone as well as offering friendly and helpful service. 10/10 would recommend

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you for your recommendation!

Helen Cox

Helen CoxDarling Downs, QLD

Replacement mobile phone batteries.

Excellent and prompt customer service, very friendly and helpful. Could not fault the service, we are very happy and definitely rate them
Five Stars, I would give more if I could. Well Done.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Stockland Townsville

Really great staff, the case was exactly what I wanted. The knowledge I was given was to the point and useful. Can’t recommend enough. Anyone needing phone accessories, I would highly recommend PTC Stockland Townsville

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Mack we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC Stockland Townsville and your recommendation. Enjoy your recent purchase!

Adele

Adele Darling Downs, QLD

New screen

Staff were fantastic Mitchell, and Wendy so helpful, service fast and professional, knowledgeable of products made getting my job done super easy job was completed within specified time thanks team

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. thank you Adele!

Janette W.

Janette W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Was served by Suvidhi at Browns Plains. I was very happy with the service she provided, very helpful, happy and pleasant. I purchased exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

christine n.

christine n.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great to have a place where the customer counts

Liam is 5 star as far as customer service he knowledge is incredible will use again he was very polite and courteous nothing seemed to phase him even with my lack of knowledge

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Christine!

Megan B

Megan BNorth Queensland, QLD

iPad Repair at Willows

Have picked up my iPad that was repaired at the willows store. Outstanding customer service and very friendly. Very punctual with the service they provide. Have always used PTC and will always continue to.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Megan, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC Willows, we look forward to seeing you in store again!

Very happy with service

Wendy from Toowoomba grand Central 1
Has help me with screen protection and cases on my new Samsung S21 ultra & Samsung S20 FE.
Very happy with the service and friendly assistance.
Will be back again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Brett, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! We look forward to seeing you again.

Elizabeth

ElizabethNorth Queensland, QLD

Ptc stockland townsville

The service was amazing the stuff were super helpful and fixed my phone in less then 40min! They also suggested a phone case and gave me a gift x I will recommend this company to anyone who has a broken phone or needs a new case x

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your recommendation, thank you Elizabeth!

B.Hillhouse

B.HillhouseNorth Queensland, QLD

Data transfer

Julie was and is Very friendly and informative. Positive approach to me and all those around her. This was my first visit and I will continue to shop here For future services to my phone and multi media devices

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC Willows. We look forward to seeing you in store again.

Peter

PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful service

Great service & Great products. Had my samsung A8 screen replaced in Willows. Phone works perfectly and it was repaired in a decent amount of time. I also received a free gift which is a lovely bonus. Will recommend to others.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Peter for sharing your recent experience at PTC Willows. We appreciate your recommendation!

Fantastic experience

Came to grand central 1 toowoomba, with a chargiing issue i did not think could be resolved. I was relieved to find a simple solution and put at ease by the professionalism of Wendy and Mitchell. Thank you sooo much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review and the recognition of the service you received from our team. Thank you Andrew!

Sandy

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Always go above and beyond to help with your needs. Upto date on all information re phones and products.
Love the friendliness of management and staff, if have any problems with any products you may have purchased they don't hesitate in replacing the item.
Thanking You

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Sandy we appreciate you sharing your experiences at PTC!

Vanessa

VanessaBelconnen 2615, ACT

Prompt professional friendly service

Fixed charging port on the spot. Excellent service, prompt, efficient and with a smile. Will definitely be using this service again. PTC Belconnen ensured satisfaction. I was happy to wait.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

A STONE

A STONENorth Queensland, QLD

Number #1 at customer service

Best by far when it comes to needing help with how to function phones or accessories and repairs. Have been coming to the Willows store for a while now and Julie has always been great to deal with. She has never failed to solve my problems.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your acknowledgement of the service you have received when you visit PTC Willows by our team. We look forward to seeing you in store again!

Repair service with no gimmick.

I came in to see about an unusual repair on the charging port of an S8. was given a realistic time frame as they were busy. A cheaper quote by about $50. I came back to collect and was told the part was not needed and only needed a clean out. which they did, no charge to me. A very great and efficient team.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Liam, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Kevin R

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible! Stay Wide Away from these people!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! You buy a case? Don't expect any kind of replacement or warranty even though they claim to offer a warranty on all cases! Mine broke within 2 weeks and i am now fighting for a refund and having to use Consumer Affairs to do so. All they do is turn the blame on to you as a customer and dont care. They also don't give receipts....And i am not the only one....read other reviews on here and on google for their business. Plenty of other people also saying the same thing!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert assistance

Visited Runaway Bay kiosk, advise on repairing or buying new phone. The young man, henry was very helpful, and after purchasing a new phone, updated all my data from old phone. Great service, would not go anywhete else in future.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Gail, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. We trust that you will enjoy your new device.

Lovely customer service from willows team

Got my phone dropped and came to see the guys here.Brendan offered very helpful service and Murphy fixed in just 5 minutes.Awesoke job done by then and really appreciate.Thanks so much for the willows team

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC. Thank you for acknowledging the service you received when you visit the Willows store!