2PTC Phone Tech & Comm

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

1,707 reviews
Liz
LizWanniassa 2903, ACT

Fantastic on the spot battery replacement

Bought a new battery for my 2018 iPhone to diy but the supplied screwdrivers wouldn’t work. Took it into the Woden store and Yohau fitted it on the spot and it only took a few minutes.
Fabulous service, lovely attitude - I’ll use them again. Show details
Mathew P.
Mathew P.

Warranty not honoured

Used to use PTC all the time. Had to replace an iPhone 11 Pro screen and decided to go the expensive option which included a 12 month warranty. After 8 months, the screen separated from the frame. No cracks or damage. Took it back and a warranty claim was rejected, no explanation given. Wrote to company who appeared to be interested, but then stopped replying. Would not recommend using this company unless you are happy with as soon as you pick your product up, that’s the end of warranty. This appears to be a common subject in these reviews Show details
Ray C.
Ray C.

Help for the elderly with mobile phone data transfer

The assistance from Karla was exceptional, she took the extra step to help us, professional and very well mannered, she’s a credit to your company, would recommend to family and friends. Show details ·  1
AlexD
AlexDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beware - repair job backfired

Beware with screen repairs!!!
Had my phone screen (iPhone) repaired - cost over $500.. the screen was not recognised by my phone so I lost some features. BUT THEN a few days after repair, a mild bump to the phone (fell 20cm from desk onto a rug) caused the new screen and entire backing to fall off the phone! I took it to Apple where it was unable to be repaired and ALL MY DATA was corrupted and unable to be recovered... due to the screen repair at PTC. Show details
HENRY Z.
HENRY Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

low quality, once open, can not return

selling the product with low quality, once open, can not return. Show details
PTC Phone Tech and Comm   DM

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. To assist you further, please email us at customerservice@ptc.net.au. Our team is here to help resolve any issues you may have.

Frank N Anna G.
Frank N Anna G.North Queensland, QLD

Just the best service and advise

I had a problem with an iPad, drove up from Ayr, explained the fault with the guys at PTC in the Willows center. They quickly explained the options. They did the change over at no cost to us, the new iPad was purchased elsewhere as they did not have the one we wanted in stock. Just great service with a smile, good on you all. Thanks Frank & Anna Show details ·  1
nick a.
nick a.South East Queensland, QLD

Phone mended in seconds by polite Chloe

Great service from Chloe…mended my phone so promptly and lovely polite service ! Always a pleasure at PtC Tech Hub Cairns Mall ! Show details ·  1
Disappointed
Disappointed

Marc
Marc2 posts

Excellent Service

Visited the Whitford shopping centre location this morning and the service was excellent. The technician was clearly a perfectionist in her work and made sure my new case and screen protector were 100%. Many thanks, I'll be back. Marc Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma4 posts

Faulty product no refund

Was refused a refund for a faulty product. This business only offered store credit no refund. I don’t want anything from this store when their products are poor quality and useless Show details
Jannine cook
Jannine cookSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

Visited this store today and was really impressed with the friendly, knowledgeable service provided. Highly recommend. Show reply
Darek Hosne
Darek HosneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Very bad quality

Bought new Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone for my wife. Searching for a good quality wallet case for it, I ordered premium quality Tough On Flip Wallet Leather case from PTC for 40 dollars. What a flimsy case it is. It looks cheap, feals cheap and when closed it leaves large open gap between the phone and the lid. Absolutely waste of money. How they can call it a premium product I do not understand.
FRANCIS
FRANCISSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Chris m
Chris mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Ying
YingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wireless powerbank

the best wireless powerbank ever! it can charge my phone like a backup battery. I don't like a cable in my bag which looks chaos, but this one only need to tap and it charges. perfectly fits in all my small bags. love it!!! Show details ·  1