PTC Mobile Accessories and Repairs

PTC Mobile Accessories and Repairs

avoid you will end up to pay more and worst online customer service

I regret going to this place to fix my phone before reading these reviews. please avoid... online customer service is terrible.
I initially paid for iphone quality replacement , they had to change twice the screens as it was already disfunctioning, had to wait an extra 1h30 for replacement to find out that my entire phone was then super slow and the paywave functionality wasn't working but camera and calling functions were fine. i came back the following day to pick up the phone and pay an extra $120 and find out that top speaker wasn't working anymore. i got it fixed 4 day later to find out that front camera wasn't working anymore. I spend in 5 days more than 5 hours for them to fix or replace parts in my phone or wait for them because once you pay lets face it you are not a priority anymore. their online customer service is an absolute joke. they recognize their faults but still think it is fully acceptable..Please avoid they will damage more your phone

Hi Stephanie, We are extremely sorry you are not satisfied with the outcome, as explained in the email to you, your device was not testable before repair, so we conducted a repair that you asked for (the screen) after the repair was completed we tested all functions and they were all working, and we also attached a photo of the testing that was completed in our email thread any other issues that arose after the repair was a result of your device not being able to be tested before repair. Again, we sincerely apologise about the experience that you have had and we have re-assured you that the experience you had is not that customer service we strive to give each and every one of our customers. We have offered you solutions so that we can rectify this for you, unfortunately, you have not accepted any of the resolutions including the full refund.

Whitford city great!

We had no idea what we wanted for our iPad and then we came across pct shop x the shop assistance was so friendly x helpful and trued many covers for us two sister so nice

That is awesome to know we were able to assist you in getting iPad covers! Thank you for the lovely review, Caroline, We appreciate it!

Don’t buy the Nano Xtreme Guard

Today we went into the Belconnen store and bought a Nano Xtreme Guard screen protector. The staff member made about 20 attempts to put it on and we asked for another one as it clearly would have lost its stickiness. Took new one to another phone shop to be told it would only protect the phone from scratches. Went back and asked for refund for false advertising to be told I needed a Manager approval because they wouldn’t refund for change of mind! Of course the Manager was uncontactable for the 2 hours we were there. I asked store attendants to put the protector on their phone and hit it with a hammer ... of course they wouldn’t. Left without refund but will be taking up with Head Office and ACCC!!

That is unfortunate to hear Tracy, we are extremely sorry you are experiencing these issue, if you haven't already, you are more than welcome to email, our customer service team to discuss your matter further - customerservice@ptc.net.auYes it is unfortunate and could have been easily resolved and saved everyone’s time by just providing a $40 refund. I have lodged a complaint with ACCC

This is prefect and excellent service, excellent friendly and repair!!

Belconnen Westfield level 3 PTC

The best prefect helper and assistant, good price and friendly!!
The most amazing is the repair compare to other is the 5 stars but I would like to give 7 stars!!

That is Fantastic to hear! We appreciate such an awesome review! Thank you so much Nick! :)

Excellent service

The staff at phone repair in Whitfords were very helpful and the lady who served me was super friendly and managed to assist me with the products that I needed!

Hi Robert! Thank you very much for this review! We are super glad that you were able to get what you needed :)

Stay away from this company at all costs

I bought a screen protector that fell off after 2 days, and a flip case is falling apart after six weeks. I have been trying to get a refund for a while now but I am getting stuffed around. I just wish they would stop wasting my time and just do what is required.

Hi Matt. We have replied to your email in regards to this situation.

outstanding service

stopped at ptc mobile fix grand 3 central great service and saved me from purchasing new phone
when I asked Jihua a how to do question he then did for me
thanks

Thank you so much Steve! We appreciate your review!

Great job, very fast Grand central 3 / Jihua

Great job, very fast Grand central 3 / technician Jihua
Very proud in the results. Would highly recommend this place to friends and family. Very cheap. My phone is extremely efficient. :) sss

Hi Taylor! That is awesome to hear! We are glad to know that you had an amazing experience with us! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Poor management and customer service skills

Customer service at the shop is very good and they are very friendly people. However I purchased a mobile phone wallet and a few minutes later returned the item after realizing I had purchased the wrong one. As they did not have what I wanted in stock, I asked for a refund and they had to ring their management team for permission to do so. The management team refused refund even after I informed him that I was a regular customer at the shop. The management team member on the phone refused to give name or contact details to me and refused to negotiate. Maybe the shop assistants should take over the management roles and customers might be treated with some respect.

Hi SEC, We are extremely sorry that our services weren't up to standard. However, if you haven't already, you are more than welcome to email our customer service team on customerservice@ptc.net.au so that we can further discuss our options and perhaps come up with a solution for you. Apologies again, for your poor experience with us.

Great service in Bel1 served by Emma and Patrick

Great service and professional staff, It is amazing to pick up my phone around half hour and get a new battery is great. Denitely will introduce to my friends and family.

Thank you for the awesome review Andrew! We appreciate it so much!

The service is quick and good at woden

Fix my iPhone xs max back glass in 1.5 hours I am so happy with the service, the staff call Jason are very friendly and professional he helps me alot. Thank you so much.

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us Eva! Thank you!

Horrible quality and trash service lady can’t speak English

Do not recommend, trash service from lady, she scammed us, she tried to sell knock of cases for twice the retail price, horrid phone cases and trash quality lasted for a few days, may sue company, the lady cant speak English and was no help, she tried scamming us on everything, the faked the free gift and false advertised, yuck horrid. Will never recommend, the receptionist was every badly educated and struggled to talk to us. What a scum scammer. She was being ignorant and refused to respond. Date: Saturday 20 April 2019 dfo Perth.

Our sincerest apologies Harris, for such a poor service experience, which I guarantee you; That is not our Standard at all and such service should not and will not be tolerated, so apologies again for that. However, in saying that, you are also more than welcome to email our customer service team on- customerservice@ptc.net.au to discuss this matter further.

This shop is sickening

Some false advertising in the shop and a simple clear cheap plastic case selling for 40 dollars. This is outrageously priced and is very small with mostly focusing with android.

So sorry you feel that way. If you'd like, you are more than welcome to email our customer service team on customerservice@ptc.net.au regarding your concerns.

Max’s good service in Belconnen 1

I bought a nano screen protector here in Belconnen 1 and received good service from Max. They provide lifetime warranty for the screen protector. I’ll definitely recommend to my friends!

Thank you Leohuang!

Great customer service. Garden city Westfield.

Hannah provided great customer service. Very helpful advice on what products that would help me. All the products were available for me. Would highly recommend seeing these guys for all phone accessories

Thank you for the amazing review Sam! Awesome to know that we were able to assist you with your enquiries! Appreciate it!

Excellent Service

The service at this outlet always goes above and beyond Friendly Staff and excellent workmanship Thoroughly recommend Jihua at Grand Central shop 3 A great place for all phone service

Its great to hear you had a good experience with us Bill! Thank you for the great review!

Recommended

Very Happy with ur Customer service,Honest and patiently. I feel sorry to take to long to Choose thing, But Your staff is very patient to help me. THX .I think her name is Shelly PTC Whitford.I will recommend it to my family and friends.

Thank you for that Tommy! We appreciate it!

STAY AWAY!!!!

Do not trust the work this company provides and don't trust the apparent warranty they say they offer. I have contacted the ACCC to get what I am owed. Horrible service and management do not care!

Hi Pat18, I am sorry that you weren't able to be provided with your most desired resolution and that your expereince wasn't up to our normal standards. If you haven't already, you can email customerservice@ptc.net.au and we can look into this situation for you. Thank you!

A very good service at Woden store

The staff who name call Jason are very nice and friendly I bought my Samsung s8+ to fix at 5:20pm last light I know they are colse at 5:30 but I need my phone for work tomorrow, he was so nice he work overtime to fix my phone,he saved me,thank you so much.

Awesome to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your review Eden D! Much appreciated!

That customer service

Thank you to Susie at ptc grand central one. Wonderful customer service. She helped answer my questions I had about my phone. I have ended up walking away happy! Cheers

Great to hear you enjoyed our services! Thank you for that Ashleigh!