PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PTC Phone Tech and Comm

4.8 (1,267)
    4.8 (1,139)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (70) · No (1,058)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (88) · No (1,077)
    4.8 (1,151)

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Customer Service

I bought a charger for my new iphone 13 based on the companies website description saying that it was the correct charger I required. It was not only the wrong charger but even after supplying endless photos I still had to go and post back the product and still the company were saying it was suitable. The pack of the product clearly stated it was only suitable for up to iphone 11. It was only after several emails that I received a refund. It was the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will never be purchasing from this company again.

Janet S.
Janet S.Darling Downs, QLD

Gc2 Vanessa

100% confident with what they are doing. A very complex problem has been solved. Very satisfy with the result. Gc2 Vanessa is greatful and patient. Will recommend customers to them

Awesome service at morayfield

Claire was a fantastic tech that knew her stuff and had my phone going in 15 minutes. Cheers legend.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service... "bug" in phone removed

My Samsung S9 mobile phone wouldn't startup... brought it to PTC Chermside (QLD) for repair. I left the phone with Mitchell and returned in 30 minutes. Phone had some "bugs" but was eventually restored to full working condition. I wasn't even charged for the service. Thanks heaps to Mitchell and your friendly crew!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

NickPerth, WA

Low battery health

I bought a refurbished iPhone 11 in March 2022 at PTC Karrinyup (WA). Battery health was 85%. I was assured by the salesperson that this is normal/acceptable for a refurbished phone. Only 8 weeks later, the battery health has fallen to 81%. I shall need a new battery very soon. Today I discussed the situation with PTC in Midland (WA) and the best they could offer was to put in a new battery for $89. I do not think this is anywhere near good enough and have written to PTC customer service to express my dissatisfaction and have requested that they install a new battery for no charge. For not much more than I paid for the refurbished phone, I could have bought a brand new iPhone 11. I am not a happy customer!

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nick

Subsequent to my recent review, PTC has now agreed to replace the battery at no charge. Well done PTC. I would like to change my rating to 4 stars (but don’t know how to change the previously assigned 1 star rating).

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

We appreciate you clarification about your experience with PTC.
We are super glad too hear that your issue was resolved at a timely manner :)

Robbo Robinson
Robbo RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

PTC River Link.

Awesome services and quality of products, I came here three times for screen protectors which never fail and they cleaned our charge ports FOR FREE! I would highly recommend giving PTC Riverlink a try

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank You so much! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with our PTC Riverlink Store!

Brock
BrockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

S21 Ultra screen repair

After tragic accident, dropping my phone and cracking my screen to the point where it would work id tried several places to get a replacement, these guys had them in stock and ready to go. One hour later my phone was fixed and as good as new. Super quick, great quality and very affordable

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank You for sharing your recent experience with PTC, We are pleased to know you were satisfied :)

Josie
JosieNorth Queensland, QLD

PTC Castletown

Having software glitches staff helped me quickly to fix this issue. I will be back for any further phone help or accessories I will need in future. Thank you ptc

Your Very welcome, Thank You for sharing your recent experience with PTC

Ptc riverlink Allison, and Rebecca.

Amazing work thank you very much for helping out with my phone charger. Wonderful job guys appreciate it. Now I can use my phone to call my family. Thank you

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank you Jacob! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with our PTC Riverlink Store!

Richelle at Fairfield

Richelle was so helpful she cleaned out my partners charge port and now it works again! So amazing a quick very good place for tech advice and free help and great service

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank you for your acknowledgment towards our team member Richelle! We appreciate the 5 star review and we hope to see you again!

Online wrought
Online wroughtPerth, WA

Good genuine product

Although product not exactly as expected I’m good with it because of the price, it was reasonable for a name brand.
No need for customer service as satisfied with the product.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your recent experienced with PTC!
We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our products.

Excellent work!!! Would recommend!!

Fixed up my charging port good as new. Great service, friendly, welcoming and did a good job. They were willing to help and give quotes on work if it was needed.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate your acknowledgment towards our services.

R Martin
R MartinNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor instillation and poor customer service

I had two products purchased and fitted to my phone at PTC, a camera protector and a screen protector. Faults were immediately evident in both products, which progressed to unusable in under a week. They refused to do anything about the camera protector, claiming I must have hit it with something. The tech refused to replace the screen protector, just squishing the protector back down again and claiming it was fixed. It was lifting off again less than half an hour later. No warranty on their products or labor.

Great help friendly service

The team was absolutely amazing with Great help friendly service thanks very much I’m really happy with your work and will recommend people come and visit you thanks again steve

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and CommSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with PTC! We appreciate the 5 star review and your acknowledgment towards our service! Thank you for the recommendation.

StephenPerth, WA

Absolutely crap

To the reply from the owner absolutely full of crap how about you contact the person directly to resolve the problem instead of trying to justify it through lies, you never provided him or my wife when she went in any evidence supporting your claim and cables being served, nor did you even open the phone to look , you just fobbed them off ,arnt they internal. The phone was taken to the shop next to jb hifi who repaired it after we twice came in to the shop to try and sort it out and they assured us there was no physical damage but poor installation from previous repairer . The phone works perfectly now . It speaks for its self , crap service , crap attitude and day light robbery , every body avoid or risk being burned.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes
Stephen

Rockingham in wa and customer service also a complete waste of time , avoid