PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

1,423 reviews
    4.9 (1,069)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (75) · No (908)

PTC Grand Central 1

Wendy at PTC at Grand Central 1 is excellent. Nothing is to much for her to do. She is very knowledgeable with her products. I recommend friends and family all the time.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jamie, we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and your recommendation.

Daphne

DaphneSouth East Queensland, QLD

PTC Clifford Gardens Fantastic service

I had a problem with my iPad Air screen and came to PTC Clifford Gardens. These guys here helped me with the case and solve the problems without worry. thanks Daniel and Jessica

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you acknowledging the service you received from our team members, thank you Daphne!

Stockland townsville

Loved the service at PTC stockland townsville. My tough guard screen protector is amazing. They even cleaned out my charge port for me which wasnt working before. Thank you so much

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Sarah Fogarty

Sarah FogartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice service and product

Happy to buy the product and Screen product from those guys and they helped me install everything for my new iPad . Will recommend this shop to you guys to check out

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Sarah, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Woden good service for Eva

I have came to the shop to solve my Samsung phone software problem and Eva helped me with good service. They are very professional for the phone service. Will recommend to my friends.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. Thank you for your recommendation!

Carmel

CarmelNorth Queensland, QLD

Willows Townsville

Nothing but great service at this store. Julie has always helped myself and my family with all our device issues and nothing is too much trouble. Very much appreciated and she is such a gem. Fast friendly service guaranteed. Don't waste your time elsewhere!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Carmel! We appreciate you sharing your experiences at PTC and acknowledging the service received from our team member Julie. Customer Service is of the utmost importance to us at PTC and it is always nice to hear when we get it right!

PTC- Clifford Gardens

Brilliant service. Was able to fix my problem when Optus couldn’t. Served by Daniel and Jessica. Nothing was too much trouble to help me get my phone working again. Recommend going to PTC.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! Thank you Camille for your recommendation!

Very friendly staff and helpful

Wendy is very helpful and friendly happy with her service here in grand central 1 Toowoomba bought some product for my I phone and she helps me look for the one I needed

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service and very competitive prices! If item out of stock, delivery time is outstanding! Very impressed with my overall experience in dealing with Veronica and Joseph! Gladly recommend this store!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Michael, we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and your recommendation!

Kerry

KerryNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Willows team is always fantastic, polite and friendly staff always there to help! No matter the problem they’re willing to help even software issues! Will be coming back! Thanks a lot team!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Kerry, we appreciate you sharing your experiences at our Willows store. Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our team and we look forward to seeing you again.

Stocklands Townsville

Helped me find a case and screen protector. They had great service and a really friendly approach. I saw their marvel products too and they were really cool, would definitely recommend

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks James, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and your recommendation. Enjoy your new products!

Margaret

MargaretDarling Downs, QLD

Mitchell service was amazing in GC1

Mitchell was very helpful, set up my phone originally for last time I was in store. He also put a protector and sold me a case . Super helpful and very polite also answer all our question on how to do things on the phone, would highly recommend people to come to Grand Central 1 PTC and get help from the staff.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Margaret, we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and your recommendation. We value our team members and appreciate you acknowledging the service you received from Mitchell.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for all you device needs

Wonderful service from the ladies here at the Willows Kiosk. My phone had died and I went to many places before here to resolve the issue and no one was able to help.I also purchased a new case. Very much appreciated

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Kaz, thank you for sharing your experience at PTC, glad we were able to resolve your device issue. Enjoy your new case!

Noeleen

NoeleenNorth Queensland, QLD

Great deals & value for your money

Willows store have a great variety of cases and mobile phone protectors. I came in for a screen protector and Julie told me about the tech wrap option for my damaged back glass. There are so many beautiful designs! Thank you Julie for your amazing customer service will be sure to return

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great customer service!

Amazing customer service from Kenya at the willows PTC store! Will happily come back here. Was able to fix my problem and was lovely to talk to! Excellent service here

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Therese, we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of the service you received from our team member.

Ken

KenNorth Queensland, QLD

Willows Townsville

Julie helped with some software issues I was having with my mobile device. There was an app that was corrupting my mobile and Julie was able to sort the problem within a couple of minutes. Much appreciated and will be sure to let family and friends know where to go.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ken, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

D.Francis

D.FrancisPerth, WA

Awesome case

I love this iPad case, it is a great product, it is so durable and kid-proof! It also has an inbuilt stand. Thank you, I highly recommend this iPad case.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent purchase at PTC, we trust that you will continue to enjoy your new product. Thank you for your recommendation!

LottieLott

LottieLottCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Woden PTC

Shirley was absolutely amazing, fast service, and helped me find everything I needed to protect my new phone! Cannot wait to come back for more wonderful service! Thank you so much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you instore again!

Judy P.

Judy P.Tuggeranong 2620, ACT

Woden service

I went to PTC Woden shop for the screen repair, they repair my phone quickly with a good service, and I also get the lifetime warranty for the screen protector, I will recommend to my friends.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and thank you for your recommendation!

Richard S.

Richard S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, fast service

Phone cover was exactly as described. Postage during coivd was very quick and efficient. What more could you want ?Quality products and fast service. I will be a return customer.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Richard, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. We look forward to assisting you in the future!