PTC Phone Tech & Comm

Listing monitored by PTC Phone Tech and Comm

4.9 (1,196)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.9 (1,074)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (1,012)
    4.8 (1,087)

Ted
TedNorth Queensland, QLD

Best mobile store around

Great professional service here at the Willows store. I have been coming here for years and Julie had always been very helpful and I can't fault the service in anyway. Definitely a 10/10 place to come to.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ted! Customer Service is of the utmost importance to us here at PTC and we thank you for acknowledging our team.

Friendly, knowledgeable service

Only a simple job required - a phone protective glass - but treated with care and consideration. Demonstrated good knowledge of choices available. Left the store at Stockland Townsville feeling very satisfied.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with PTC!

Excellent service at midland gate, highly recommended

The staff member was very helpful and resolved my phone problem very promptly. They are very technically competent and eager to assist you with a polite and caring attitude. Highly recommended for mobile phone issues.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you John! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with PTC and we appreciate your recommendation.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

AnneMaree
AnneMaree Darling Downs, QLD

Service makes the difference!

Today I bought a nice, strong , phone case - that manages to be pretty as well. Got the screen protector fitted too. Great service from Han at Grand Central Toowoomba. Thanks.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Anne! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with PTC!

Online sign up takes 18 hours to provide $5 discount

Be aware when you sign up with your email and mobile number on the website, they take 18 hours for the discount of $5 off to arrive in your email, but it will arrive. They provide great communication in response to query's. Looking forward to receiving my order.

Melanie 123
Melanie 123

Personal Touch

Vanessa at the PTC phone repairs in Grand Central was amazing this morning.
It wasn’t a phone repair that I needed but help to use my Qld Check In app.
Every time I tried to use it a message came up saying I had no WiFi but I knew my WIFI was on. Vanessa checked it out and fixed the problem and told me what to do if I encountered problems again. From her tutorial I was able to navigate my way around Grand Central checking in without a problem...when I asked her how much I owed her, she said “ no that’s alright “. Not often young people have patience with older people but Vanessa did. Thank you Vanessa, you are a great role model for all service providers. A.L.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your detailed review. Customer Service is of the utmost importance to us here at PTC and we thank you for acknowledging our team.

Great service very helpful

Jules was very polite and help me get exactly what I wanted and was very quick to get me what was best for the to face that I needed to get

Thank you Alex!

Ross

Poor product and customer service

Nev
NevNorth Queensland, QLD

New Phone

Visited the kiosk in Willows and got me a new iPhone 8. The customer service has always been great and I can’t fault it in any way. Much appreciated will always return

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you! Customer Service is of the utmost importance to us here at PTC and we thank you for acknowledging our team members and our services.

46thidea
46thideaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great and friendly service

Have used this shop a few times and always a good result. And way cheaper and faster than going to an Apple store. No doubt I’ll be a future customer.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. See you next time!

Disapointed Customer
Disapointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty

Kreason
Kreason

Excellent Product Knowledge Professional Service

The sales rep Nia did her diligence,
asked question about our needs then gave us a varied option of price and quality .
She was very knowledgeable and went the extra for quality when installing the products .

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Kreason! Customer Service is highly important to us here at PTC and we thank you for acknowledging our service and our team members.

Robina Tech hub

Robina store is AWESOME, so friendly and helpful. Nothing too much trouble, I had a battery replaced and it didn't seem to charge properly and they swapped it no problems. Great gear and I'll be getting my next refurbished phone here for sure as they use genuine parts. So good having such high quality service and products so local. Well done Nia, Kay and Janaphy you are the BEST!!!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Mark! We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with PTC and we thank you for acknowledging our team members.

iPad had headphone pin stuck

pin of the head phone got stuck in iPad, went to PTC and one of the boys was able to remove it in seconds without any cost. Thank you PTC

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

awesome service

very helpful very profesional and super fast thanks forfixing my phone the team at tweed city sorted the problem in no time have all the modern testing eqp to track down the problem in my phone

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Brett! Customer Service is highly important to our team and we thank you for acknowledging our services.

Read more reviews - page 2