4.5

85% · 233 · 11%

Job Satisfaction
3.0
Brand Manager for Connollys Timber and Flooring? Claim your listing.

Marlene
MarleneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great flooring!

From measuring and quoting (Sean), laying the timber (Rocky) and polishing (Brendan) the work was very well completed. Special mention to Rocky’s edging skills and Brendan’s care. Work was completed on time and in an excellent fashion.

John and Marlene Show details

CandG
CandGNewcastle4 posts

Very underwhelmed

We purchased two timber floating shelves from Connellys. They arrived today…two lovely planks of wood and some bolts. No instructions as to how to install the shelves or any other equipment (brackets etc). The ‘shelves’ don’t even have holes in which to fit the bolts! I don’t know how they can charge $180 per ‘floating shelf’ when they are clearly just planks of wood. Very disappointed.

EDIT: Connollys just phoned me offering their assistance. The man I spoke with was lovely and helpful. He alerted me to a video on their website that is a step-by-step tutorial of how to install the shelves. He also explained that the reason why the holes are not pre-drilled is because they need to be drilled to fit directly into the studs on the wall.

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

I would not recommend

All talk but once they have your money they don't care about how your finished floor looks. I have a hole in my floor they won't fix. The finish on my flooring has flaws on it that they say they can't see. The floors never look clean. I wish I had used someone else. Save yourself a massive headache and use someone else. Show details
LakesideComputers
LakesideComputersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC71 posts

Cheryl
CherylMelbourne

Eight Years On

We had a Queensland Spotted Gum Timber Floor installed by Connolly's Timber in 2010. Eight years on it still looks beautiful and still has the Wow factor I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Michael m
Michael m

disappointing

Used unknown contractors to do the work.

Promised to achieve a darker colour through tinting and floors somehow seemed lighter

Hand prints and marks left all over finished painted walls scratches and fonts on skirting and walls.

Given the chance to make good but never returned my call

Truth 4 the people
Truth 4 the peopleAU10 posts

Absolutely Brilliant - Tassie Oak and Black Butt with a matt finish - Classy

Brilliant. No way would I risk floor boards to anyone else. They did the next door neighbours place and based on that they did my place. Tasmanian oak upstairs and black butt downstairs (both with a Matt Finish). Absolutely Brilliant. A real professional operation.

Connellys do floorboards. Thats what they do and they do it to perfection. Dont waste you time and money on some "fly by nighter". Laying floorboards is not as easy as you think, it needs to be done by professionals with ALL the tools to do the job

elle M
elle MMelbourne3 posts

Complete satisfaction

We chose Connollys to replace a floor that had been installed incorrectly. Found that Craig & Shaun were very helpful and the showroom excellent. We are extremely happy with the floor that was installed. A quality installation.

Simon from Mt Eliza
Simon from Mt ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Mitch11
Mitch11Sydney4 posts

Great Value

I used Connollys and I'm very happy of the purchase. I was fascinated by the amount of species of timber, and the guys were amazing. We just fell in love with, and opted for the Spotted Gum. I was amazed by Craig's honesty and customer service.

Jaria
JariaMelbourne

Knowledge, Great Product & customer service

They have a beautiful display showroom. We were double minded about our decision but Craig gave us time & info to make the perfect choice. We took a long time to decide & visited the showroom so many times but we always got the same level of customer service.

They just don't turn their back on you after installation & polishing. I am still in touch with Craig who always offers that he can visit anytime if I have any concerns or questions. We are raving about Connolly's timber flooring to my friends.

Good Luck Craig & Shaun

Marion Lynch
Marion LynchAU

Jinx
Jinx

amazing showroom, service and expertise! 10/10

I had major issues with my floors from very poor and inexperienced floor layers. I went to connollys on advice from my friend and it was the best decision i ever made! their showroom is amazing! the service was fantastic and they were able to fix my floor and then do my mother's floors as well. I wish i had gone there to begin with it would have saved me thousands! I highly recommend them, I wouldnt go anywhere else!

oh they also have a kids room which is fantastic to keep the kids amused!

Vivian Sticca
Vivian SticcaPascoe vale

Loved it so much had to go back for more!

Travelled all over Melbourne to find something unique, found exactly what I wanted at Connoly's. Staff were amazing-- so helpful.

Carmel, Ian & Simone
Carmel, Ian & SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

We used Connelly's to install spotted gum throughout the entire home of our current building/renovating project. Their knowledge, experience and expertise was unmatched - knew immediately what Wormy Chestnut was and had a sample...! Their showroom is beautiful displaying various grades and types of timbers. They seem to source the best quality timbers all round! The filling of feature grade timber was executed wonderfully and with respect to the actual timber - no black blobs...!

Both Glenn & Greg are a delight to deal with and Roc the installer so efficient and meticulous....

Thank you guys .....certainly surpassed expectations.......