Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Two lots of plumbing work

I was very happy with the service. Professional and efficient and I appreciate that they tried to keep costs down for me.

Hi Ann, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy you were pleased with our service and the cost for the job. We hope you give us a call if you ever have another plumbing/hot water issue.

New gas hot water system.

Turned up on time, removed old electric hot water system and fitted new gas hot water system in a couple of hours. Tested, and cleaned up after job was done, have used Conrad on other occasions, once again cant fault theses guys.

Hi Stephen, it's great to hear about your hot water job & that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Efficient services

Reliable plumbing service - always on time and jobs completed with no hassles. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your comments. We're always happy to hear feedback from our repeat clients and are glad you've been pleased with our service.

On Time and Efficient Job

Conrad Marten responded quickly and efficiently to my leak. The plumber was on time and communication was smooth. All in all a job well done with no hassles

Hi David, Thanks for sharing your experience with our service. It's great to hear we were able to fix up the leak for you.

A Prompt response saved our house from major damage

A burst flexi pipe starting to flood our upstairs ensuite and a prompt response to my emergency call from Conrad martens resulted in a straightforward rectification. We avoided ripping out our wet plasterboard lower floor ceilings following some quick action and a successful repair

Hi Mark! Burst flexi pipes can cause a lot of damage so we're glad we could assist you promptly. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Roof Repairs

I was worried sick that I would have to replace my roof. I wanted someone who was ethical to give me an opinion about the condition of my roof. I made a phone call to Conrad Martens Plumbing to ask for a quote for repairs to my roof. I received prompt advice over the phone and an appointment was made. Two staff members visited and proceeded to inspect the roof and undertook the repairs needed. I was very pleased with this service. I found that the tradesmen were prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend them and intend to have them monitor my roof condition in the coming years.

Hi Joan, It's great to hear your experience with our roofers & that you were pleased they were able to carry out the necessary repairs. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to assist with monitoring your roof in the future. Thanks again!

New Water hot Installation

Conrad Martens Plumbing are an great company to deal with, on time, on budget, great trades people. We highly recommend them!!!

It's great to hear from you Tone. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. We hope to hear from you if you have any plumbing issues in the future.

A professional 'partnership' for 27 years!

We have been using Conrad Martens Plumbing since 1991 and feel like they are our personal 'plumbing doctor'. This 'partnership' is based on many years of professional, prompt and personalised service. Many companies say that the client comes first but not all of them 'walk the talk'. In the case of Conrad Martens Plumbing, they 'walk the talk' and this mantra filters through the entire operation from office to field staff. It is reassuring to know that all your plumbing needs (large and small) are in such great hands!

Hi Peter, It's great to hear from such a long-standing customers. Thank you for your comments. Happy to have been of service to you over the years and hope our 'partnership' continues in the years to come. Thanks again.

Excellent service

We lost our hot water system on Friday night. We called Conrad Martens Plumbing on Saturday. The office staff was very helpful and promised that a tradie will call back. The tradie called us within 20 minutes and arranged for an inspection around 4PM. He turned up on time, but due to the complexity of the problem was unable to solve it. On Monday the expert arrived and discovered that the problem was with Energex. He has advised us to call them. We did, Energex came and now we have hot water again. To our surprise we were not charged for the initial call out because the problem could not be solved that day. We really can recommend this company. They are reliable and professional.

Hi Martin, that's so unfortunate your hot water system stopped working on a Friday night. Glad our tradesmen were able to help you out. Thank you for your review.

very efficient,

everything explained and all on time. No problems, Arrived early am and all done without delay. . Old stuff removed. '

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review. Happy to hear there were no problems and you were pleased with our tradesman's service.

Prompt, efficient and friendly service

Conrad Martens Plumbing is prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. The quality of their work over the 10+ years we have used them cannot be faulted. Office staff and tradespeople great to deal with. Very happy to attend to large and small jobs, and if something is urgent, they are on the job straight away.

Thank you for your comments. It's especially great to hear feedback from our long term customers. We hope we can continue to assist with your plumbing problems in the future.

Excellent service

We have used Conrad Martens for more than twenty years for our property, for a wide range of services. These included blocked drains in the property, blocked toilets, bathroom taps, hot water ... For both small jobs to large/major work, we have been very happy with the very reliable services.

We're more than happy to have been of service to you over the years to help you out with your plumbing problems. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope we can continue to be of assistance to you in the future.

Speedy Quality Pump Solution

Our old pump for the washing machine and toilets kept tripping. Conrad Martens came out, tested it, went and got a replacement and fitted the new pump all within a couple of hours of our initial phone call. It wasn't cheap, but we got a high quality replacement pump installed quickly with no corners cut.

Thank you for your review Micmac. it's good to hear we sorted out your replacement pump quickly and you were happy with our service. Thanks again!

Service the way it ought to be.

We needed a mixer tap in our kitchen replacing. One call to Conrad Martens had a plumber phoning me and organising to visit me that same afternoon with a replacement mixer tap supplied and fitted straight away. The work was speedy and efficient and the plumber was very pleasant and helpful. He even tightened up my Insinkerator whilst he was here. A job well done. I have no reservations about recommending Conrad Martens to anyone.

Hi Sue, We're happy to hear you were pleased with our service to replace your kitchen mixer tap. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Highly recommend this company

Prompt and excellent service, replaced element in hot water system and was a reasonable price.
Appreciate the great service and the time they took to explain possible options with approximate costs.
All staff I have dealt with are a credit to themselves and Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water they are friendly and professional.
Congratulations and keep up the great work

Hi Ally, It's great to hear you were happy with our service, the price for your job and that the plumber kept you informed whilst onsite. Thank you for your review!

Quick, tidy and well priced!

It was handover time on a job after hours when we realised we had sprung a leak in a wall, stress levels were high after and calling multiple plumbers to no avail we got in touch with Conrad Martens and due to their punctuality, incredibly professional tradesmanship matched with a great price we were able to move forward from our dilemma to get things back on track and finished up in time. Great effort !

Hi Tom, We're happy to have relieved your stress levels and helped you out with your plumbing problem. Thank you for your comments!

Avoid if you can.

Expensive, messy and aren't upfront with their prices. After an expensive exercise, I've lost my faith tradesmen. The leak is still not fixed and I got a large bill because they couldn't detect and fix leak. Then came time to negotiate a bill and they tried the pay by this date or else routine. I can not recommend them to anyone who wants a reasonable plumbing job done at a reasonable rate, an actual fix and on time.

Dear 'Wallygator', We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the outcome of your job. Unfortunately, I have been unable to identify the job you refer to by the information you have provided. As customer satisfaction is an integral part of our business, could you please call or send an email to us at office@conradmartens.com.au to discuss this matter further? Kind regards, Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water.

Prompt, Professional, Perfect

There is nothing worse than running out of hot water in winter!!! Conrad Martens Plumbing were able to replace my hot water system within 24 hours of my call The service was friendly, professional and prompt - I couldn't be happier...

Hi Jenn, I agree, cold showers in Winter are very unpleasant. We're glad we were able to help you out quickly and you were pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Replacement - Hot Water System

First of all I would like to thank Conrad Martens Plumbing for excellent service in replacing my hot water system.
My positive review is based on the following:
1. Distance: I live interstate and have an investment unit in Brisbane. When I received advice that my hot water system had failed, I contacted Conrad Martens, who had previously undertaken work at the property. My dealings over the phone with Conrad Marten were quick, easy to understand and my calls were returned promptly.
2. Timely: The hot water system failed on a Friday morning. Conrad Marten had conducted a site visit and provided a solution and quote by that afternoon.
3. Problem Solving: When conducting the site visit, Conrad Marten was able to provide three (3) alternative solutions as opposed to simply replacing the same hot water system.I eventually with a completely new system including having the hot water system placed in a different part of the unit.
4. Communication: In explaining the alternative solutions to me over the phone, Conrad Martens explanations were clear concise and to the point. I understood what he was trying to have me visualise.
5. Temporary solution: As the hot water system had failed prior to the weekend, and the earliest available time to replace the system was the following Monday, Conrad Marten offered to put in a temporary system to allow the tenants to have hot water over the weekend.I was grateful for the temporary solution he put in place for the tenants.
6. Value: My real estate agent had obtained a quote from a different provider that was in my opinion extremely excessive. Conrad Martens quote came in at at a price that was definitely value for money and within what I considered a reasonable cost. I felt that I was getting value for money.
7. Overall: The level of service provided by Conrad Marten was in my opinion of a high standard and I would recommend them. Thanks again.

Hi Andrew, We can't thank you enough for your review. We're really glad we were able to help you out with your hot water problem and hope you consider us in the event you have any other plumbing or hot water related issues in the future. Thanks again.

Great Customer Service

Conrad Martens came out to clear my grandparent's drain. The plumber was on time and did a good job. Great Customer service.

Thanks for your review Ash. We're glad we could help your grandparents out with their blocked drain. Hope to help you again next time you have a plumbing problem.