• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, professional service.

I had a new kitchen sink tap that needed to be installed so contacted Conrad Martens to carry out the install. From the office to the plumber and his apprentice they were all courteous, organised and efficient. They were even 5 mins early to the job!
Thanks team I will gladly refer you in the future.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Cam, It's nice to hear such great feedback on our team's handling of your job. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and hope you don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need a plumber, gas fitter or hot water specialist.

Fast and quality service

Same day service, the guys from conrads came out almost straight away and sorted my problem without any hassle. I would definitely use this company again in the future for my plumbing needs.

Professional Service

Both the office and the tradesman on site were very polite, friendly and efficient whilst completing their works. I have used them multiple times and would highly recommend Conrad Martens plumbing.

Unbelievable overcharge!

Hi Hau,
Thank you for returning our call and working with us to resolve the queries with your account. We appreciate your time and are glad we could reach a fair and reasonable outcome.

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharging, excuses and bad customer service

Second time used and horrified by the clear overcharging on the unitemised bill that was sent. Do they think customers don't deserve to know what things have cost?
When they finally sent a 'slightly' itemized bill you could still see the overcharging.
Lots of excuses when you identify the overcharging on time and parts but none of the 'excuses' make sense.
One product provided needed to be replaced on my time and expense but no apology from this lot.
Plus this company was dumb enough to attach an internal email in one of their replies where they made fun of me and confirmed one thing - they are also unprofessional when it comes to customer service.
I do not recommend.

Mark

These standard responses are a joke.
Year after year, so many people complain online about your overcharging.
You actually couldn't care less.

Bill C.

Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

We called about a blocked kitcen drain and downstairs toilet. Our phone enquiry was attended to quickly and pleasantly and a plumber was on site the same day. The issues were complex at first, but attended to professionally and with attention to detail. Everything was sorted and where they'd been working was left spotless. This was our first experience with Conrad Martens and we'll use them again.

Emily

EmilyQueensland

Wonderful service.

Conrad Martens Plumbing, just an amazing team of plumbers and office staff! I had a blocked toilet and a few leaking taps at my property and thanks to the wonderful team, my issues were resolved in no time. The office staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The plumber who attended was very professional, on time and efficient. I would highly recommend this plumbing service, as it is refreshing to experience great customer service as well as professional workmanship. A big thanks to the Conrad Martens staff – keep up the great work!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Emily, It's great to hear our team was able to fix your leaking taps and blocked drain. We're pleased you were happy with our service & hope you give us a call if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Amazing service!!

Prompt, professional and reliable service from the moment my phone call was answered to the plumber attending. My burst pipe in my yard was repaired and fixed in a day. Amazing service and would definitely recommend Conrad Martens Plumbing to everyone!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review on our company. It's so nice to hear you were pleased with our service from the beginning to the end. We hope you give us a call if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Excellent service. Thank you!

Conrad Martens plumbing sorted my draining issues with attention to detail and were prompt with communication. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing service and I will definitely be using them again.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Liv, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! It's great to hear you were pleased with our service. We hope you give us a call if you ever have another plumbing or hot water issue in the future.

Find out how Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Friendly and efficient service!

Thanks to the team at Conrad Martens for a really quick turn around to get a new hot water system installed. It was so easy to organise and sorted in no time! I highly recommend them.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Lauren, We're pleased to have replaced your hot water system & you were happy with the service. Thank you for leaving a review of our business.

Dean

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job with Great Service

We always use Conrad Martens to maintain all plumbing related services at our building. They always complete the work very quickly and to a high standard. Happily recommend to anyone.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for taking the time to comment on our service. It's always a pleasure to assist you with your plumbing jobs.

Great service once again

Same day hot water install at our place in Taringa. Big thanks to the team at Conrad’s for making it happen with such short notice. Job well done once again!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Julian, That's great to hear you were pleased with our service & that it was all sorted out for you on the same day. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and your photo.

Ad

Best plumbers I've ever used!

Conrad Martens were able to reach my destination and deal with my pipes swiftly and at a very reasonable price. I've used many other plumbers before and Conrad Martens are by far the best.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Alastair, It's so nice to read your review of our service - thank you for your comments. Good to hear we were prompt at fixing your pipes. Hope you give us a call again if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Vaughn

VaughnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Reliable

We couldn't fault the service we received from Conrad Martens and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. Extremely professional, fast and reliable. We will definitely be using the guys in future.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Vaughn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our service. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're pleased you were happy with the service. Thank you for your recommendation.

Viny - Cathy

Viny - CathyQueensland

DONT RECOMMEND AT ALL

Obviously overcharged. Charging me $500 for replacing 4 flexihoses, and they asked me to pay $200 material costs for those hoses which I could get same stuff in Reece with no more then $30. What an ez money to make during the pandemic.

BrittineeQueensland

Unlawful and Unprofessional Behaviour

I would not recommend this company after an experience with them recently. Two plumbers from this company decided to let themselves into my apartment to investigate a leak in the building WITHOUT permission from myself or the real estate. As a young woman, coming out of the bathroom to see two strange men standing in my closet was obviously quite traumatic and upsetting. It has now left me feeling unsafe in my own home. This type of behaviour is unlawful and extremely unprofessional, as it is basic practice to give notice and have permission before entering ones home. I encourage people not use this business and to keep themselves safe, I would hate for this to happen to someone else.

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, Fast and Friendly

I had a busted pipe in my back yard due to a tree root. Called Conrad Martens plumbing and the boys were at my house within an hour. They had it fixed in no time and I couldn’t be happier with the result. I would recommend them to anyone.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback on our company. We're glad you were happy with our service to fix your busted pipe. We hope to hear from you again if you ever have another plumbing/hot water issue.

Hot water system

The Conrad Martens team sorted out my hot water replacement within 2 hours of my phone call. Very prompt, reliable and friendly service. I Highly recommend this company to all.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Tarnee, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad we could help you out with your hot water system replacement. Thank you for your support, we look forward to working for you again.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two lots of plumbing work

I was very happy with the service. Professional and efficient and I appreciate that they tried to keep costs down for me.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Ann, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy you were pleased with our service and the cost for the job. We hope you give us a call if you ever have another plumbing/hot water issue.

New gas hot water system.

Turned up on time, removed old electric hot water system and fitted new gas hot water system in a couple of hours. Tested, and cleaned up after job was done, have used Conrad on other occasions, once again cant fault theses guys.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Stephen, it's great to hear about your hot water job & that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.