Hot water system
The Conrad Martens team sorted out my hot water replacement within 2 hours of my phone call. Very prompt, reliable and friendly service. I Highly recommend this company to all.
Two lots of plumbing work
I was very happy with the service. Professional and efficient and I appreciate that they tried to keep costs down for me.
New gas hot water system.
Turned up on time, removed old electric hot water system and fitted new gas hot water system in a couple of hours. Tested, and cleaned up after job was done, have used Conrad on other occasions, once again cant fault theses guys.
Reliable plumbing service - always on time and jobs completed with no hassles. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.
On Time and Efficient Job
Conrad Marten responded quickly and efficiently to my leak. The plumber was on time and communication was smooth. All in all a job well done with no hassles
A Prompt response saved our house from major damage
A burst flexi pipe starting to flood our upstairs ensuite and a prompt response to my emergency call from Conrad martens resulted in a straightforward rectification. We avoided ripping out our wet plasterboard lower floor ceilings following some quick action and a successful repair
I was worried sick that I would have to replace my roof. I wanted someone who was ethical to give me an opinion about the condition of my roof. I made a phone call to Conrad Martens Plumbing to ask for a quote for repairs to my roof. I received prompt advice over the phone and an appointment was made. Two staff members visited and proceeded to inspect the roof and undertook the repairs needed. I was very pleased with this service. I found that the tradesmen were prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend them and intend to have them monitor my roof condition in the coming years.
New Water hot Installation
Conrad Martens Plumbing are an great company to deal with, on time, on budget, great trades people. We highly recommend them!!!
A professional 'partnership' for 27 years!
We have been using Conrad Martens Plumbing since 1991 and feel like they are our personal 'plumbing doctor'. This 'partnership' is based on many years of professional, prompt and personalised service. Many companies say that the client comes first but not all of them 'walk the talk'. In the case of Conrad Martens Plumbing, they 'walk the talk' and this mantra filters through the entire operation from office to field staff. It is reassuring to know that all your plumbing needs (large and small) are in such great hands!
We lost our hot water system on Friday night. We called Conrad Martens Plumbing on Saturday. The office staff was very helpful and promised that a tradie will call back. The tradie called us within 20 minutes and arranged for an inspection around 4PM. He turned up on time, but due to the complexity of the problem was unable to solve it. On Monday the expert arrived and discovered that the problem was with Energex. He has advised us to call them. We did, Energex came and now we have hot water again. To our surprise we were not charged for the initial call out because the problem could not be solved that day. We really can recommend this company. They are reliable and professional.
everything explained and all on time. No problems, Arrived early am and all done without delay. . Old stuff removed. '
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
Conrad Martens Plumbing is prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. The quality of their work over the 10+ years we have used them cannot be faulted. Office staff and tradespeople great to deal with. Very happy to attend to large and small jobs, and if something is urgent, they are on the job straight away.
We have used Conrad Martens for more than twenty years for our property, for a wide range of services. These included blocked drains in the property, blocked toilets, bathroom taps, hot water ... For both small jobs to large/major work, we have been very happy with the very reliable services.
Speedy Quality Pump Solution
Our old pump for the washing machine and toilets kept tripping. Conrad Martens came out, tested it, went and got a replacement and fitted the new pump all within a couple of hours of our initial phone call. It wasn't cheap, but we got a high quality replacement pump installed quickly with no corners cut.
Service the way it ought to be.
We needed a mixer tap in our kitchen replacing. One call to Conrad Martens had a plumber phoning me and organising to visit me that same afternoon with a replacement mixer tap supplied and fitted straight away. The work was speedy and efficient and the plumber was very pleasant and helpful. He even tightened up my Insinkerator whilst he was here. A job well done. I have no reservations about recommending Conrad Martens to anyone.
Highly recommend this company
Prompt and excellent service, replaced element in hot water system and was a reasonable price.
Appreciate the great service and the time they took to explain possible options with approximate costs.
All staff I have dealt with are a credit to themselves and Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water they are friendly and professional.
Congratulations and keep up the great work
Quick, tidy and well priced!
It was handover time on a job after hours when we realised we had sprung a leak in a wall, stress levels were high after and calling multiple plumbers to no avail we got in touch with Conrad Martens and due to their punctuality, incredibly professional tradesmanship matched with a great price we were able to move forward from our dilemma to get things back on track and finished up in time. Great effort !
Avoid if you can.
Expensive, messy and aren't upfront with their prices. After an expensive exercise, I've lost my faith tradesmen. The leak is still not fixed and I got a large bill because they couldn't detect and fix leak. Then came time to negotiate a bill and they tried the pay by this date or else routine. I can not recommend them to anyone who wants a reasonable plumbing job done at a reasonable rate, an actual fix and on time.
Prompt, Professional, Perfect
There is nothing worse than running out of hot water in winter!!! Conrad Martens Plumbing were able to replace my hot water system within 24 hours of my call The service was friendly, professional and prompt - I couldn't be happier...
Replacement - Hot Water System
First of all I would like to thank Conrad Martens Plumbing for excellent service in replacing my hot water system.
My positive review is based on the following:
1. Distance: I live interstate and have an investment unit in Brisbane. When I received advice that my hot water system had failed, I contacted Conrad Martens, who had previously undertaken work at the property. My dealings over the phone with Conrad Marten were quick, easy to understand and my calls were returned promptly.
2. Timely: The hot water system failed on a Friday morning. Conrad Marten had conducted a site visit and provided a solution and quote by that afternoon.
3. Problem Solving: When conducting the site visit, Conrad Marten was able to provide three (3) alternative solutions as opposed to simply replacing the same hot water system.I eventually with a completely new system including having the hot water system placed in a different part of the unit.
4. Communication: In explaining the alternative solutions to me over the phone, Conrad Martens explanations were clear concise and to the point. I understood what he was trying to have me visualise.
5. Temporary solution: As the hot water system had failed prior to the weekend, and the earliest available time to replace the system was the following Monday, Conrad Marten offered to put in a temporary system to allow the tenants to have hot water over the weekend.I was grateful for the temporary solution he put in place for the tenants.
6. Value: My real estate agent had obtained a quote from a different provider that was in my opinion extremely excessive. Conrad Martens quote came in at at a price that was definitely value for money and within what I considered a reasonable cost. I felt that I was getting value for money.
7. Overall: The level of service provided by Conrad Marten was in my opinion of a high standard and I would recommend them. Thanks again.
- ‹ Prev
- Next ›
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.