Conroy Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Conroy Removals

3.7
  • Timeliness
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraudulent company

• Job Satisfaction

Conroy Removals Australia and their Canadian Affiliate Brytor International Moving

Nic B
Nic B

So disappointed

TerryWalkerTOJ
TerryWalkerTOJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient and friendly.

Frank and I think it was Darren, delivered our furniture on a seriously hot day and a steep driveway. These two young guys were amazing, courteous, and fast, they are a credit to your company and If I ever move again I know exactly who to call. Thanks guys.

mike.harraf
mike.harrafSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

seve
seveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware if relocating to oz from nz

sione a.
sione a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse nightmare in furniture removal

Phil SSydney, NSW

disgraceful .... appalling

Few years back a staff a member stole of lost over $1700 of my belongings out of Conroys store after I had attended to store one day. At no time did the company acknowledge of accept responsibility for the theft. The insurance of course paid less than replacement value and I lost both items and money. Late last year I retrieved my home contents to find a precious solid oak antique dining table had been appallingly mauled by Conroys staff. So bad is the damage that they actually broke the joints in the table top as well as gouging, yes gouging two huge sections of the top of the table. There were at least a half dozen other damages to furnitures and appliances. If you value your things don't have this company move them.

Display
DisplayAt home

Frustrating experience

Verus
VerusSydney, NSW

They don't take responsibility

EEH
EEH

Started good and then downhill from there

anna
annaMelbourne

Second tome around and again - Just awesome!

These people are just awesome- I read some of their older reviews on here and they obviously listen to feedback as I cannot find any faults :) I moved from Melbourne to New Zealand in 2016 and was so pleased with the ease of dealing with them that I choose to use them when I moved back to Melbourne two years later. Great staff, awesome communication (although the online stuff gets me, but hey you get used to it) and the removal guys are so professional, kind and helpful. I have moved several times and used others and had awful experiences but will never use anyone else from now on :). Price wise I find them very fair and paying less can sometimes cost you more in the long run.

BOMO
BOMOIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional service and company

Moved apartment from Singapore to Sydney. All items packed beautifully, and quickly. Fast transit. Sensational follow up phone service. We had a second shipment sent from Copenhagen with another rival company - awful, a disaster. The European partner went broke, so our goods were withheld. So get this - CONROY phoned the other company and sorted it all out for us - FOR FREE!!! They said this other company put the entire industry in a bad light. Have you ever heard of a company fixing their competition for you? Incredible. Amazing. Awesome company.

Excellent from Start to Finish - thank you

Raymond L.Conroy RemovalsSend a private message

Dear Amy. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.
Best regards

Great experience

My family recently relocated from Sydney to America. As it was my first big international move, I had no idea where to start. The staff at Conroy were so helpful, communicative, and patient with me and my many questions. I felt like they had my best interests in mind at all times and the process turned out to be very smooth and pain-free! On the America-side of things, they chose a great partner to coordinate our things through customs and arrange for delivery right to our new doorstep. Thanks so much, Conroy!

Raymond L.Conroy RemovalsSend a private message

Dear Rema. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the Sydney team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.
Best regards