Convair 120cm Axial Tower Fan CTF07

Convair 120cm Axial Tower Fan CTF07

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sammy L

Sammy L

Great fan

Excellent in every way, except the beeping when pushing buttons is annoying. It's rather quiet but can pump out alot of air on high. The remote comes in handy too. It seems to be rather sturdy.
I'm not sure what the funny modes are, I just use high med low.

Johnny Unitas

Johnny UnitasMelbourne

Looks cool works fine.

First one I had to replace under warranty because the middle fan stopped. New one seems fine. Nice and quiet and has a gentle low a decent powered high setting.

Had to put black tape over the blue light when I use it at night. Wish I could turn off the beeps at night but not a huge deal.

Summer

SummerMoorabbin

it's the best looking.

I bought this for last summer from the good guys.
At that time, I thought it looks cool and doesn't look like typical fans.
And it's help my family for this year too.
Everything is good. Even there are three fans, you can choose how many fan that you want to run
But only problem is neck part is bit weak so people needs to be careful with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
MAC

MACAU

Excellent floor fan

I bought 2 of these units one each for the living and dining rooms. Love he fact that I can have 1,2 or all 3 of the fans going at any one time and the oscillation is nice an wide. My lounge is a long large room and one of these on high is powerful enough on the highest setting to move air throughout the room without becoming too noisy.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sal

SalSydney

Love this fan

I simply love this fan for so many different reasons. Its cool to look at... so many people have actually thought its some amazing speakers I have and not a fan, great at making warm days/nights cooler and 2 year long warranty, not even crazy expensive. Never imagined having a remote control can come in so handy!!

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Patrick O

Patrick OMelbourne

A great, versatile fan

I really enjoy this fan. It has cool looks, quite a lot of options for what it does, and is quite transportable considering it's unusual shape and size. My only problem lies with the lights on the fan, which make sleeping with it on a little bit difficult (I ended up taping up some bright bits with electrical tape, haha).

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Mair

MairSydney

Compact, powerful, great timer for nightime to conserve energy

Deekayt

DeekaytBlackburn

Great versatility! I'm a big fan.

It has many settings and combinations to play with. I can choose which fan to turn on, and how strong, and for how long. The build is quite light, but still sturdy too. I am very happy with the fan. The only down side is that it looks kinda weird.

kishore

kishoreSydney

Nice to save space, but fully satisfied with wind

Positives:
- size is very good. Ideally fits in living area without occupying much of space
- quite operation. I have kept near to tv and not much of disturbance with wind noise
Simple and elegant look this fits living area

Negatives:
- not much wind at peak summer times. Max speed is sufficient to handle very warm days

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Its a perfect tower fan

This tower fan have sleek design, touch screen button and blow cool air better than normal tower fan and good power, and quiet, using it on our living room powerful enough to cool the whole living room, bought it on sale on jb-hifi, best tower fan i ever had, would recommend it to everyone

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Felix Mathieu

Felix MathieuPerth

Faults with this moddle.

Fans work well. Unfortunately the stem on the base is a weak point and have had to repair it 4 times. One of the blades on the middle fan snapped off so I cut the other side to balance it. Works ok. Other than that it is still in use.Thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Greg

GregMonterey

Looks Cool works well

Firstly it blows cold air, That should probably be enough, but this thing looks pretty good. I use this in the bedroom and it is very quiet and the timer turns off when expected. I got it on special which was a bonus, All in all I am very happy and would recommend this cool looking fan.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great product

Bought recently with the hot summer and I'm quite impressed. Bought on sale and seems worth a lot more money than I paid. It's quiet and i can sleep all night with it right next to me. Runs like a dream and like the different settings on it. Would highly recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2016

BruceTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convair Cool Tower CTF07

Purchased 3 days ago from The Good Guys for $129 (on sale ). I have only used a couple of times so far and really satisfied with it performance.. Quite, cool air and powerful with 90W output. Look a bit complicated but really easy to use. Very impressed with this fan.
I found it perfect for hot summer nights. Can feel the cool wind from FAN.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
BruceT

Recently I Bought a Vornado 660 Fan. This new one is more and more better the Convair Cool Tower.More cool air.

Sharrelle

SharrelleMelbourne

Great fan for a bedroom or study

Although I have only used a couple of times so far this year I am pleased with this fan. Used in bedroom on a hot night it works well, has a remote so I can turn off without getting out of bed and you don't have to have the 3 fans going on at once. Sits nicely in the corner of the room. I think I paid around $160 at the Good Guys. Don't know about the power output but don't really care...just want to be cool!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

pont67AU

Looks pricier than it is, works great.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
pont67

still going strong, highly recommend if it is still available?

A great buy.....................

At first I bought vortex vornado...but found a little disappointing and then i bought this fan.....truly amazing....it does cool well on a pretty hot day and my wife too liked it and we bought one more.....And we never had to buy any other fan because for the price it does an excellent job....................

Date PurchasedApr 2015

A. N.

A. N.Sydney

Great until one fan broke after <3 weeks

After less than 3 weeks of use, the middle fan emitted smoke and stopped working.

Was initially very happy, aside from the large blue light which can be bothersome at night.
Not very quiet, but quickly got used to the sound and it was no longer noticeable.
Remote is handy. Being able to activate fans individually is nice.

Excellent Tower Fan

I am very impressed with this fan. Not only does it do an excellent job of keeping you cool, it is super quiet as well. The top speed setting is powerful enough to feel the cool breeze from across a room. The base is a thick glass disc which gives great stability to the fan, unlike other thin tower fans which tend to wobble. All you have to do is stand in front of this fan in any store and you will feel just how cool, quiet and powerful it really is compared to other brands.

Roni

RoniSydney

It's a great fan..but

I use this fan in my bedroom it's great but you'll lose the bottom fan or two depending on the height of your bed as its too low, and whats with the blue lights! Too bright you certainly won't need a lamp, it is one of the best Iv owned so far as the wind is cooling, I'm shopping for another fan now I won't buy another one of these only cause my bed is high & I only get a breeze from the top fan, it is fantastic if you can get use of all three fans you'll Love it, easy to clean and functions are great you can select to use 1-3 of the fans I do love it pitty it's not good for my room, would recommend