Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

Sharon Clear
Sharon ClearPerth, WA

Disappointed

I was on the cookie diet for two months and only lost 2 kgs. My goal was to at least 4kgs. I followed the instructions as advised - ate 9 cookies a day every two hours, drank plenty of water and ate a healthy dinner. I also exercise at least 3 times a week.

I find the cookies are very sweet. They are tiny. They DO NOT suppress hunger like advertised, as I was always hungry and desperately looking forward to when my next cookies were due. I only enjoyed eating a couple of flavours. I did not like the chocolate and cinnamon ones.

I wrote a comment on face book under the cookie diet advertisement, but cannot find my comment any more.

Donna E
Donna EMandurah

I don't generally use them as meal replacements BUT...

If I feel hungry in between meals, I grab one or 2 cookies and it really does remove the hunger pangs and stops me snacking so in that respect they are good. Sometimes I only eat breakfast and dinner and get mildly peckish around lunch time and again, 1 or 2 of these cookies does the trick - AND not only are they filling, they also fit in with my daily calorie limit. I don't have a favourite flavour - I bought all of them and love all of them. PS I'm prone to being a sweet tooth and I find these cookies very satisfying!

Tracy
TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really suppresses the hunger

These cookies are amazing, they taste great and do really suppress your hunger, I have now been on the cookie diet for 6 days and have lost just over 1kg, I was a bit hesitant before ordering as I thought how can you loose weight by eating cookies and not feel hungry. I’m so glad that I decided to order these. I will definitely be ordering more.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie DietSend a private message

Legend! Thanks for sharing Tracy, well done!

Fleur
FleurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interested in cookie diet

I've read alot of reviews where people describe some cookies as being too hard Just wondering if anyone could tell me which cookies are soft and which are hard. Which is the sweetest also. TIA

Beatris
BeatrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Cookie Diet, worked well for me lost 10 kg in 3 months. Was back in shape before Xmas 2021 :)

J C.

Worst thing to eat if you want to lose weight

I wasted my money on buying 3 months worth of these cookies.
They will not help you to lose weight, they are full of sugar and other nasty ingredients.
Do yourself a favour and go on a healthy diet, you don't need this gimmicky thing.

Kylie B.
Kylie B.South West, WA

Day One with Positivity!

Hello, like most of your posts, I too have tried again, and again to lose unwanted weight! Today is Day One for me, to try the famous Cookie Diet! Due to being diagnosed with Osteoarthritis, combined with other forms of Arthritis; as a 50-year-old, I really need to help my poor bones, by losing weight! 15 kgs would be amazing, and keeping it off, even better! So, Day One, One Day at a time for me! Cheers :)

Amazing Kylie! Well done thanks for sharing

linda5211
linda5211South Australia

A life saver

The cookie diet is a life saver. I have tried every other diet, gloria marshalls, jenny craig, soup diet, egg diet. Weightwatchers and many others too numerous to mention and while on those ones I always felt hungry. As soon as i started the cookie diet, 99% of that hunger subsided. I couldnt belueve it. I have been on the cookie diet since mid sept 2021 and lost 15kg to date. I lost every single week and still losing.
Thankyou for the cookie diet.

Malzz
Malzz

Gets boring really fast

I’m so happy for those who have been able to stay on it and lose weight. But for me I am a foodie and love food. I tried the cookie diet for three weeks and found it hard to stay on it due to eating the same cookies day in day out. I had all the flavours so had variety. I ended up stopping them all together as I just had no motivation to keep eating the same thing everyday several times a day. Some cookies were so tiny compared to others. Some were soft some were rock hard. I found they did curb my appetite but not enough to not think about snacking or crave chocolate and desserts late at night. They are very expensive for what they are too. Nearly $200 for a months supply. My honest opinion and experience.

George I
George I

Great Product, Even Better Customer Service

Incredible diet, never been on something so convenient and easy to stick to, I think that's the key, it's so easy to stick to so you end up staying on it long enough to see great results. They taste great and I love how you get to have a decent dinner meal. The delivery was quick and I called up with a few questions and they answered me promptly and professionally. Very supportive and helpful, really go above and beyond for their customers. They also directed me to a facebook group that has over 7000 members all doing the diet and get great results. It's a fantastic community all supporting and encouraging each other and providing great tips & recipes :)

Cookie Diet TeamCookie DietSend a private message

Hi George thanks so much for your review we are so happy that you had such a great experience

Michaela K.
Michaela K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrid company

Not sure how they have such great reviews!

I signed up about three years ago to try and it gave me the worst heartburn. Rang up there hotline and they put me through to a chemist rep that said to keep trying for at least another week… I did and the heartburn got worse.

I reached out for the money back guarantee and told them they could also have the cookies back as many were unopened! I got ignored. I ended up commenting on a facebook post about false advertising from them and they blocked me from commenting on the facebook page.

Absolutely unprofessional and false advertising.

• Additional Physical Activities None
  • Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Miller Senimili
Miller SenimiliNorth Queensland, QLD

The best diet ever

Cookie Diet TeamCookie DietSend a private message

Amazing work! Thanks for sharing Miller!

Sally
SallyNorth Western Region, NSW

Happy with the results so far

Cookie Diet TeamCookie DietSend a private message

Hi Sally, amazing work, thanks so much for your detailed review :)

Lani
Lani

Absolutely amazing product!

I was apprehensive at first as I have tried many diets and haven’t been successful but this, oh my gosh, truely works wonders. I have lost 2.8kg in one week and I am so excited to continue this diet! The cookies are super tasty and really filling which is very surprising for their size. It cures my sugar cravings and just food cravings in general. I never feel like snacking anymore which was my biggest downfall so I am beyond happy about that.
I highly recommend this diet to absolutely anyone! A+++++++++

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Finally found the right diet for me!

So glad I found the cookie diet....curbs my sugar cravings and controls my hunger so I don't end up over eating in between meals.

It's the perfect diet for my busy work schedule, so convenient! In combination with my meal and exercise plan I am smashing through my weight loss goals and have lost 5kg in 3 weeks.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie DietSend a private message

Hi Tom thanks for sharing! Great outcome :)

Liliana N.
Liliana N.asked

Hi Oz health Cookie Diet
I did not receive my discount on my first order

Also I tried to ring you several times about my enquiries, left messages by phone and online and no answer or reply whatsoever

Emma R.
Emma R.asked

HI Can i drink coffee with oat milk and Tea while on the diet?

Aleesha W.
Aleesha W.asked

Is there a gluten free range

J C.

Full of sugar, not very good for a diet

J C.

No, maximum recommended amount per day is 24g.
These cookies have 12g over recommended limit per day for women

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068

Extra Information

Official Website

Robert Keen

Very good tucker

by Robert Keen on 15 Aug 2022
Very good food and so convenient as I live alone cooking is not an option as I tend to cook far to much for one person.... Read full review

Diana

Healthy options ands lots of choices for everyone

by Diana on 15 Aug 2022
Food options tastes very good with bigger or smaller meals... Read full review

Don Johnson

Saves a lot of time

by Don Johnson on 15 Aug 2022
Meals are very good and some are vary tasty I would like to see steak in the My Choice menu.... Read full review