2Cookie Diet

3.8

68% · 7329 · 27%
Return Claim Made · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
3.8
2.9
3.9
4.4

Kelle
Kelle2 posts

Scam don't get sucked in

The cookies made me hungry and they taste like synthetic crap. Do not get sucked in. Very expensive rubbish. Show details
Sebastian B.
Sebastian B.

Exactly what I was needing

Massively convenient, fits in with my busy schedule, and enjoy the taste! Show reply
Dave T
Dave TSydney Surrounds, NSW

The easiest diet

I started the cookie diet as part of a new year's resolution and have lost over 10kg already. What I love about it is the convenience. I can just grab my bag of cookies in the morning and that's it! There is no need for messy shakes or food prep. I love the additional free app which helps me track my progress. Show details ·  1
Gizzygirl
Gizzygirl

Newbie

Ordered the variety pack (all four flavours). The box arrived with 3 x Oatmeal and 1 x Chocolate. I immediately emailed and got an immediate response asking for photos, which were sent. Now I am not getting any response and stuck with eating oatmeal cookies for a month. Just not good enough and won't be recommending.
Matt K.Central Queensland, QLD3 posts

Spice
Spice

Why??

Hi just one question why for the cookies have to be so sweet ? They would be good if not so sweet Show details
Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Spice we are working on developing savoury flavours stay tuned this is our aim for 2024 :)

Tamo
Tamo2 posts

Myss
MyssGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Sugary

I attempted the Cookie Diet, however I found the cookies very sugary. They made me feel quite sick after only a couple days.
The theory of eating every 2 hrs can work for other food so instead of wasting your money on sugary cookies just eat healthy snacks instead. Get your metabolism going in a healthier way. Show details
Kay
KayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC21 posts

Not for ne

I lost a lot of weight previously but being back at work I thought these cookies would be ideal and easy. Nope not at all. No matter how I try I find cookies dull and boring and can’t manage with the taste of them. I’ve tried multiple times with it but no luck as the cookies are so awful I can’t stick to it. Ordered two months supply but am throwing them out. Disappointed as they aren’t cheap. Going back to what was working last year instead. Lite n easy and a monthly doctors appointment for a health check in and weight loss check. These cookies also provide No vitamin etc Show details
Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Kay, this year we are working on developing new flavours and also expanding our range to not just include cookies. We also now have a daily Multivitamin that we provide :)

Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Want a refund dont want the cookies

Dont want this is to expensive for some cookies want a refund, make sure I get a refund before you guys send it, order was just placed last night
Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Helen please let us know if this has been resolved for you

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Don't waste $350 on horrible biscuits

I bought a 2 month supply of mixed biscuits. I did everything it said to do. The biscuits were dry and tasted horrible. I increased my exercise and had one diet meal a day. The cinnamon oatmeal and maple pancakes were disgusting. I did not look forward to eating 7 days of them. I lost no weight and sadly lost $350 on something that did not work. Show details
Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Andrew S. please reach out to use via email we would love to chat to you about this.

Cjames
Cjames

Great Results and great taste

Highly recommended! Unlike most diets, this is very easy to incorporate into your regular daily life. Have been on regularly and progressively seeing results Show details ·  1
Mina
MinaCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Mano
Mano

Amazing product! Absolutely love it

Such an a great product highly recommend
Been using it for months and have seen amazing results Show details ·  1
Jamie K
Jamie KSydney, NSW2 posts

So easy! They taste great too

My only regret is that I didn’t try these sooner! Best replacement for bad snacks, they taste great and I feel good about replacing sugary snacks with these healthy cookies. Thank you cookie diet ❤️ Show details ·  1

Steve C
Steve C

I had chicken last night, white meat, but it's so dry. I love soup so can I just put the white meat in a cube of chicken brother with vegetables in it, or separately if that's better?

Bronny
Bronny

Are the cookies chewy?
Or like rocks ?

Matt K.

Chewy although some people are reporting that some are hard I haven't had any hard ones.

rani A.
rani A.

Is it okay to have a cheat meal once in while during weight loss program?

Matt K.

Trainers have advised me in the past that one cheat meal per week is ok on any diet however it depends on the results you want. These cookies keep me totally full all day so I haven't had to cheat.

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryOnline Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Products OfferedReady Made Meals
Support Online

Contact info for Cookie Diet

• GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068