Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It Really Does Work

This Diet Works. I have lost weight on these cookies and now use them as a snack to keep the weight off. only negative is the postage cost is too much.

Start DateApril 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Love the Cookie diet

Easy to follow always full and on top of this no cravings that I used to have in the afternoons and most of all I love the taste of the cookies.

August 4th 2019 Update: Great way to lose weight and fun

Finished my second week lost 2.5 Kilos and happy no afternoon sweet cravings anymore I love taste of cookies and find it easy to stick to plan I am so happy

Start DateJuly 2019

Wow it actually works

I am currently on day 6 and have lost 5 kg.
Am not working out but very active during the day.
The cookies fill me up and im drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day easily. Im sticking on 1200 calories day .This is the best diet and it works!
Thankyou Dr Siegal

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Wowie

I started this 3 weeks ago and I have lost just over 4kgs. I had been looking for something that would help me and fit in with my work. This has been the best thing for me and easy to follow. I was skeptical and thought I would be left feeling very hungry but have bee pleasantly surprised and have felt like I haven't needed any other snacks and have now changed my meal portion size to a smaller portion because I don't look for more food and not reaching for the old comfort food that got me through the day.

Start DateMay 2019

A diet that works

Reading the 1 star reviews ,it appears clearly that they did not follow the program. my wife has been on the diet for 5 days and has lost 4kgs , i have never been on a diet so i thought i would give it a go , 5 days 2 kgs early days looks promising .

Start DateMay 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

They blocked me on their facebook page

I just asked a simple question, why are these cookies are expensive? They either blocked me or prevented me from commenting on their Facebook page.
If they're confident on their products, they should have answered my question or explained it to me.

These cookies work!

Very easy to follow the plan. I like each of the 4 flavours. They are conveniently packed in packets of 9 cookies each which is one days worth.
Everyone’s different but I haven’t had any cravings or hunger. At worst I would say ‘peckish’. But then the 2 hours rolls around and you have another cookie or your meal.
Given how much I was spending on crap food it has saved me a lot of money. Averaging 2kg loss per week but there was a little choccy feast over Easter.
And all that with zero exercise.

Start DateApril 2019

Love this diet

12 weeks into the diet
Hubbys lost 20 kg
Daughter 13 kg
Me 8 kg
Gotta be happy with that
It’s a really easy diet to stick to
Very affordable
First diet I haven’t found to hard

Start DateJanuary 2019

Hips 113cm
Chest 100cm

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Fantastic results and easy to follow

Well today is the 4 week mark. So happy with this diet. I'm down 7.1kg and lost 34cm around my belly (happened in the first 2 weeks cause I was badly bloated)
This is a very easy diet. I don't have any loss of energy, I'm never hungry ever! Sometimes I don't even get to eat cookie 9. We go out for dinner with friends twice a week and eat smart and you still loose weight.
If you are thinking of doing it you must. Everyone is a winner baby!!

Start DateFebruary 2019

Scam scam scam scam

I cannot believe they have not been shut down by the ACCC for dishonesty. Read the ingredients list! There is no special protein mix or aminos as claimed. First ingredient is sugar. There is no difference from a packet of milk arrowroots or whatever. It is junk food, pure and simple, and it will stuff your insulin and hormones.
All the positive reviews are FAKE!

Start DateFebruary 2019

3 months lost over 17kg

I've been on the cookie diet for 3 months now and lost just over 17kg. First month I lost about 8kg after that it did slow down a little but that's due to my body getting used to it. I have to say I wasn't expecting such a weight loss but I find myself feeling hungry a lot during the day but just kept pushing myself to keep on doing it. However the last 2 weeks I have noticed I've been feeling more hungry and weak not much energy and find myself feeling like I want to pass out after working I'm the garden for 30min I'm assuming it's the lack of food in the body as the cookie diet is to starve yourself. I am planning to loss a little more weight but might have to give it a week or 2 break to get my body feeling back to normal again otherwise a great product and does work if you actually stick to it and eat healthy dinners.

The best diet aid ever

I love the cookie diet program so very easy to follow ,so much better than shakes I have tried .I have lost 8kgs so far from Dec last year til now .The cookies taste great ,are easy to tote around .I carry my daily amount in my handbag so I always have a snack available on hand no need to sneak off and buy something naughty. If you follow their timing guides of when to eat them you never get hungry. The cinnamon oatmeal are my favourite ones

I have lost weight

I started the Cookie diet in December 2018 and thoroughly enjoy my 9 Cookies a day. I have learned how to eat great meals either at lunch or evening to supplement without going over 1200 calories a day. Without changing my lifestyle I continue to lose approximately 1kg every week. I feel great, have more energy and less pain in my joints from carrying excess weight. I highly recommend the Cookie to anyone who hates change and wants to lose weight while maintaining their lifestyle

Weight loss

I’ve been on the cookie diet now for 4 weeks
So far I’ve lost 10.2 kilos loving this diet and will continue on my journey and being healthy is my aim

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Whom would have thought a cookie diet would work.

Awesome cant wait to order again. I’m into my 8th week after stopping for a while and have lots 22.7kg in total. Words can’t explain how excited I am to continue you on this amazing journey. Never doubt it until you try it.

Start DateNovember 2018
Additional Physical Activities None

Works fine if you are committed to losing weight and can follow simple instructions!

I have been on them off and on due to hectic lifestyle. It's simple when I follow the plan they work a treat. The diet is not rocket science - if you burning off more energy (calories) than you are taking in you MUST lose weight!
I can understand the people who state that the cookies may give them upset stomachs as everyone is different in their tolerance to different foods. But when consumers say that when they follow the plan that you don't lose weight is simply rubbish - Simple - Stop snacking in between and/or follow the instructions!

waste of money hunger craves stops not for long..

Honestly has these cookie for a number of days now, started off two cookies for lunch a bit of nausea, then 2 cookies the next day for lunch, third day over eaten and felt hungrier more cookies, no im not trying the actual diet I didn't like it to begin with im testing if these cookies take hunger away they did on the first day for 4 hours then not really, I have just eaten two for supper but I been craving carbs as I tried to limit them idea is stupid, im hungrier the cookbook diet is just like atkins all high protein... not a sustainable diet to eat 9 cookies a day, I think I would feel hungry, good on Dr Seigal'sidea for making money, I don't like it.. it does not give you nutritional value as in real food, your better off eating every two hours real food.i wanted to see if its its good, good for biscuit that's all.

Don’t waste your money

Stuck to this stupid diet for the whole month & didn’t lose 1 kilo or 1 inch,was hungry all the time,had no energy which meant for that month my work suffered,it’s the worst diet I’ve ever been on & it should be banned,it’s a scam!
It’s a complete waste of money.

Dr siegal cookie diet

I've got to say I've been on many diets the last 20 years ..this is the only one I have been successful with..
I was extremely unwell I have been on this diet for three weeks ..the week I started the difference was huge to my general health.. I was bordering death I would say the doctors gave up on me I had mysterious illnesses I couldn't breathe I couldn't walk without sticks or my wheelchair.. life was very hard within three days I started to breathe within 5 days I did not have to use my chair or my sticks I have lost 7 kilos in 3 weeks and my life has now changed at least 80% if not more I would recommend this diet to anybody.. my general practitioner could not believe the health difference that these biscuits made to my life she said do not go off them for at least three months because you may go back and I said don't worry I won't go off them and I love them.. my doctor wants to keep an eye on me because she said that she wants to be able to recommend them to clients she was that impressed and she does not get impressed with much believe you me.

Does anybody here know what the actual ingredients are? It's not printed anywhere.

Hi...I’m wheelchair bound cos of a stroke and I’m wondering if the Cookie Diet would possibly work for me?

Are these cookies suitable for a diabetic
I am not sure Nancy M they have sugar in them I think you would need to speak to your diabetic GP about whether or not you could eat them.I am type 2 diabetic I wasn’t sure if this would work for me but I have been doing this for 7 days & have lost just over 2kgs. I test myself more regularly than normal so I can keep check of my sugars. I have two in the morning & one to two in the afternoon. I always have a good meal for dinner (not lunch). I haven’t been hungry enough to eat more, my sugars are within normal range. I also take a multivitamin as directed by this Cookie Diet. Just because it works for me doesn’t mean it will work for others who have diabetes. Please check with your doctor. If your not sure buy one packet but I highly recommend it.

CategoryDiet Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement

• GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068