Biscuits were mouldy

I received a month supply from my mother in law.
Open the packets and they were mould and had a use by date of 2022.
Threw the entire lot out. No thank you

Start DateFebruary 2021
Kiarah Haidar

Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Shipping was great and was easy to navigate on The website

The order was placed yesterday and arrived today amazing with shipping I’m so happy can’t wait to try them tomorrow as I’m
At work and my mum had to accept the package thanks cookie diet

Start DateFebruary 2021

LeannePerth, WA

Didn’t work for me!

I have just completed my first month on the cookie diet. I have stuck to it 100% with no weight loss at all. I have ensured my one meal does not exceed the calories allowed, and I have eaten no extras.
Does not suppress appetite at all so I’m always hungry.
As the ingredients listed on the box is limited I’m not sure what the appetite suppressant would be as they just seem like regular sugary cookies, and this is what the ingredients suggest. Would be way cheaper to just buy a packet of biscuits from the shop and eat 9 of them daily.
I’ll try one more month as I’ve paid for it, but not holding out much hope. Disappointing all round.

Start DateJanuary 2021

Tracey

Tracey Far North Queensland, QLD

Briallant weight just drops off and never hungry

Well and they are absolutely working so well , the program is so easy to follow and it fills u up ++++, the best weight loss ever it just drops off without being hungry, briallant

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks Tracey! Amazing results!

LISA E

LISA ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Diet ever

I lost 16kg in 14 weeks on this diet. Super easy. No exercise. Can take the cookies with you , anywhere you need to go. Cookies are tasty. Love this diet.

Start DateOctober 2019
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing thats great results well done!

Marilyn

MarilynDarling Downs, QLD

Love the taste

This is by far the easiest diet I've ever been on, the cookies taste great, lots of flavours. I just love looking forward to having them every 2 hrs, great warmed up too.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Marilyn, thanks so much for your review :)

John W.

John W.South East Queensland, QLD

I’ve lost 55kg in 27 weeks!

I can’t express what a wonderful life changing experience it has been for me using the Dr Siegal’s Cookie Diet. I’ve tried many different diets over the years, achieving limited success only to eventually put the weight back on. By following the process of Dr Siegal’s cookie diet with consistency and commitment, I have managed to achieve some remarkable results with weight loss and my general health. It all began in April at 140kg, I’m now at 85kg, making that a total of 55kgs lost in 28wks. This also includes a string of health related issues disappearing as a result of following the process correctly. I’d like to shout out Magdy & George from OzHealthPharma for their encouragement through my Journey.

Start DateApril 2020

Amazing John! You are an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing

Shelley

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boring boring boring

First day ok. Then got sooo sick of cookies. Thinking of evening meal ALL day. Couldn’t hack it. Gave up after 10 days. Lost 2 kg. Soul destroying. Not hungry but yearned savoury food and variety

Jodi

JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!

My first week I was down 2.7kg..... these cookies work. First couple of days can be hard until your body adapts. I’m super impressed and look forward to my journey

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing! Thanks for sharing Jodi!

Annmaree Payne

Annmaree PayneFar West, NSW

Simple to follow diet !

Only been on the cookie diet for nearly two weeks, already I am seeing results that I’ve never been able to achieve on any other diet . I find the cookies convenient to have during the day at work and am now drinking heaps of water daily.
I have also found that I have saved money by not buying take away food during the day so an extra plus there for me.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Ann-Maree, thanks so much for your review and so happy the cookies are helping to achieve your goals!

Anne GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a month’s supply - seven days left - have only lost half a kilo - constantly hungry.

The programme does specify that results may vary. However, the customer is also assured that a low calorie intake will result in weight loss. I am craving fresh fruit and vegetables. My energy levels are low.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Let us know how many cookies you are having and when and also what your typical dinner meal looks like and what exercise if any have you been doing?

Kim W.

Kim W.Hobart, TAS

The cookie diet actually works.

I had tried every diet under the sun from intermittent fasting, meal replacement shakes, impromy, but no results ever lasted long term. I came across the cookie diet after an ad on Facebook. I was willing to give it a try just for 1 month initially to see if I lost anything. Since then I haven’t looked back. I am now 25kg lighter and am starting to like myself. I have another 10kg to go but I’m feeling confident that I will succeed. The cookies for me were so easy and convenient due to my busy work schedule. With my one meal for the day I learnt the importance of portion sizes, drinking plenty of water, and making smarter food choices.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Kim! That’s incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and amazing work losing 25kgs! We appreciate you taking the time to share your story!

Simple yet AMAZING

103kg was my heaviest! 30+kg gone thanks to the Cookie Diet! I'm in the best shape since my teenage years. Not only did I get the benefits of loosing the weight but I am looking younger, feeling more confident and due to my excerise regime have become the fittest I've been in years. So many aspects of my life have changed for the better. I will forever be Thankful.

Start DateApril 2018
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing Tarra, you have inspired so many! Keep up the great work!

Ligia

LigiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This diet works!! Love it

Husband and I have been on the diet for 3 and half months and have lost 10 kgs each . I’m very happy with the results .This is the best diet!

Start DateJune 2020
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Ligia, that’s amazing! Well done to you and your husband! And thanks for sharing!

I hope I’m wrong but I’m starting to think this is a scam

I’ve tonned up due to riding my bike I’ve not lost any weight yet and this is my first mth down. I’m hoping the next two months will give me better results.
The chocolate cookies do leave u a bit hungry but taste great: one lot were really hard and I had to microwave them just so I could soften them up enough to eat them. I hope next to moth review is better then this one.

Start DateJuly 2020

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet Programs

It’s a bloody scam, don’t buy this

They’re ripping people off. These cookies just got loads of sugar with no special ingredients. Please don’t waste your money here. They should be reported for misleading people. Keep eating a balanced diet and stay healthy

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
T harris

T harrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to stick too.

I haven’t lost any weight cause I haven’t done it “right” I’ve had one or two cookies threw out the day and they’ve helped fill me up until my next meal, or when I can sit down to eat next.

Cookies are okay. They taste reasonably good... but there VERY dry... I do have to microwave them or dip them into hot milk to be able to eat them!

I prefer my drinkable meal replacement that I’ve had success with before.

All over there good... ish. I personally probably won’t buy them again.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Sharon

SharonFar North Queensland, QLD

It Really Does Work

This Diet Works. I have lost weight on these cookies and now use them as a snack to keep the weight off. only negative is the postage cost is too much.

Start DateApril 2019
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your review, glad you enjoyed them and met your goals.

bellasparkes

bellasparkesSydney, NSW

Love the Cookie diet

Easy to follow always full and on top of this no cravings that I used to have in the afternoons and most of all I love the taste of the cookies.

August 4th 2019 Update: Great way to lose weight and fun

Finished my second week lost 2.5 Kilos and happy no afternoon sweet cravings anymore I love taste of cookies and find it easy to stick to plan I am so happy

Start DateJuly 2019
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Bella, thanks so much for your review! Great work!

Samzes

SamzesSouth West, WA

Wow it actually works

I am currently on day 6 and have lost 5 kg.
Am not working out but very active during the day.
The cookies fill me up and im drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day easily. Im sticking on 1200 calories day .This is the best diet and it works!
Thankyou Dr Siegal

Start DateJune 2019
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thank you Samzes! You are doing great!

Victor Thomas

Victor Thomasasked

How much sugar. Is in the cookies or what do they use instead of sugar
And what are the ingredients in these cookies

Kyle

Kyleasked

is the dr siegal's cookie diet keto friendly

Robyn H.

Robyn H.asked

Hi team
I am in first week and going well-BUT should I get serious gastric??

Hi Robyn,
It can take a few days to a week or 2 for your body to adapt to a new eating routine. This will resolve. It’s important to keep up your water to at least 8 glasses per day. If you have constipation or diarrhea you can have a glass of Benefiber or Metamucil for a few nights to help.

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement

• GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068