Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

Easy to achieve weight loss without hunger.

The diet does satisfy my hunger well enough and it is a fuss free program to follow. With having plenty of water and one healthy meal every day it really seems a sustainable way to shed pounds.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks for sharing dbernay!
Glad you are enjoying the diet, we are here to help :)

AJ
AJ

They really do work.

I have always had a sweet tooth and been a compulsive snacker. After work I would fill up on cheese, crackers and a beer or two. These cookies have completely curbed my urge to over-snack especially in the evenings. I have one cheat day a week and a regular meal at night and am down about 8kg in about 2 months. My beer belly is now pretty much gone. This is also without regular exercise as the long hours of my job lately has prevented me from getting to the gym. I find the chocolate ones seem to curb my appetite the best and are also the lowest in calories out of all the flavours. Try them for a month. They worked for me.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi AJ, amazing work! Thanks for sharing your experience and well done :)

Anne M.
Anne M.North Western Region, NSW

Best Diet Ever

I'm 74 years old so I've tried heaps of diets, this diet has been my most rewarding.
Eating 9 cookies a day stops me from ever feeling hungry so makes it easy to follow
That's why I have lost 5.8kgs in 5 weeks I'm so happy.
l like the cookies so much I could become addicted
I have spoken to a lot of my friend regarding this diet and they have joined and I wish them all the best

Start DateApril 2021
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing Anne! Thanks so much for sharing and great work!

Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered

I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Additional Physical Activities None
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Jason, we still have not heard back from you? We have no record of you purchasing from us or even emailing or calling us.

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

Maple flavour taste awesome

ive only started the cookie diet today .the maple flavour biscuit is great waiting to see after a week or even two weeks of trying the cookies. weighing myself next week

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sue, thanks so much for your review :) Don't forget to join our facebook group CookieClub, to join over 6500 other members doing the diet. Also measuring your waist is a good way to measure fat loss every few weeks.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of Lies They Do Not Suppress Hunger

The Cookies are Tiny
The Cookies Do Not Reduce Hunger
You will need to buy a Real Hunger Suppressant from chemist to use.
Cookies are small and soft
We bought three month supply

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Also Chris, the CEO has actually emailed you yesterday.

Biscuits were mouldy

I received a month supply from my mother in law.
Open the packets and they were mould and had a use by date of 2022.
Threw the entire lot out. No thank you

Start DateFebruary 2021
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Jesamine, I don't have a record of any order under your name?

Jesamine H.
Jesamine H.

As I said in the review my mother in law gave me the cookies. She bought them. My name would not be on the order

Kiarah Haidar
Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Shipping was great and was easy to navigate on The website

The order was placed yesterday and arrived today amazing with shipping I’m so happy can’t wait to try them tomorrow as I’m
At work and my mum had to accept the package thanks cookie diet

LeannePerth, WA

Didn’t work for me!

I have just completed my first month on the cookie diet. I have stuck to it 100% with no weight loss at all. I have ensured my one meal does not exceed the calories allowed, and I have eaten no extras.
Does not suppress appetite at all so I’m always hungry.
As the ingredients listed on the box is limited I’m not sure what the appetite suppressant would be as they just seem like regular sugary cookies, and this is what the ingredients suggest. Would be way cheaper to just buy a packet of biscuits from the shop and eat 9 of them daily.
I’ll try one more month as I’ve paid for it, but not holding out much hope. Disappointing all round.

Tracey
Tracey Far North Queensland, QLD

Briallant weight just drops off and never hungry

Well and they are absolutely working so well , the program is so easy to follow and it fills u up ++++, the best weight loss ever it just drops off without being hungry, briallant

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks Tracey! Amazing results!

LISA E
LISA ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Diet ever

I lost 16kg in 14 weeks on this diet. Super easy. No exercise. Can take the cookies with you , anywhere you need to go. Cookies are tasty. Love this diet.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing thats great results well done!

Marilyn
MarilynDarling Downs, QLD

Love the taste

This is by far the easiest diet I've ever been on, the cookies taste great, lots of flavours. I just love looking forward to having them every 2 hrs, great warmed up too.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Marilyn, thanks so much for your review :)

John W.
John W.South East Queensland, QLD

I’ve lost 55kg in 27 weeks!

I can’t express what a wonderful life changing experience it has been for me using the Dr Siegal’s Cookie Diet. I’ve tried many different diets over the years, achieving limited success only to eventually put the weight back on. By following the process of Dr Siegal’s cookie diet with consistency and commitment, I have managed to achieve some remarkable results with weight loss and my general health. It all began in April at 140kg, I’m now at 85kg, making that a total of 55kgs lost in 28wks. This also includes a string of health related issues disappearing as a result of following the process correctly. I’d like to shout out Magdy & George from OzHealthPharma for their encouragement through my Journey.

Amazing John! You are an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing

Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boring boring boring

First day ok. Then got sooo sick of cookies. Thinking of evening meal ALL day. Couldn’t hack it. Gave up after 10 days. Lost 2 kg. Soul destroying. Not hungry but yearned savoury food and variety

Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!

My first week I was down 2.7kg..... these cookies work. First couple of days can be hard until your body adapts. I’m super impressed and look forward to my journey

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing! Thanks for sharing Jodi!

Read more reviews - page 2

Mariaasked

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anneasked

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Nadia N
Nadia Nasked

Hi. How much weight should I be losing a month? I’ve been on the cookie diet about two months now and have lost somewhere between 6-7 pounds. I know that is a decent amount but I expected to lose more. I do eat 1400-1500 calories a day and workout 3-4 times a week (light walking for thirty minutes normally). What should I do to increase the weight loss? Thank you.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Nadia, for optimal results, we aim for 1000-1200 calories a day, which is the 9 cookies and a dinner meal (500-700 Calories), but congratulations on your weight loss! Sometimes the scales are not the best measure of fat loss, please also measure your waist every 2 weeks.

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068