Smile Solutions

Smile Solutions

3.6

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive practice with very poor results

Great place to visit and get my Teeth Cleaned and a Check Up Also. I would come back again and will bring my family Too - I know my Kids will love Coming to the dentist here .

Many thanks.,

Loved it

I am someone who has always been very, very nervous about the dentist. For that reaosn have avoided many dental appointments over the years because when I was a child I had an awful experience with a filling many years ago. The dentists at Smile Solutions - in particular - Dr Philippa Robinson are so welcoming and make you feel totally at ease. I now look forward to coming to get my teeth checked because I know I am in such good hands (big 360, I know!).

beth

beth

Front teeth matte/Next day cold sore and patches of rough spots on teeth after clean and crack/scratches on 3 teeth.

Money making production line

Avoid at all costs. Overpriced business masquerading as friendly designed to extract as many dollars as it can for basic services. Things change rather quickly if you don't pay up front.

Kim Page

Kim PageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service and superior technology!

I have been a patient at Smile Solutions for over 10 years. In that time, I’ve had specialist care for my Invisalign, my wisdom teeth, and just recently had six porcelain veneers. I have been nothing but satisfied by the care and attention I’ve received. Highly recommended! They are so far ahead of the rest of the field.

Taryn I.

Taryn I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy with the service. For the large amount of money I paid, I feel let down by smile solutions.

stephy x.

stephy x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

usually will get appointment the day before my appointment ( I have been using this dental clinic since two years ago) but I hadn’t gotten any reminder for my last appointment for orthodontist and I missed it. I called today for asking if I missed it or not and they don’t even notice it and the attitude is very bad and don’t even apologise for it. Just saying we can’t do anything about it !

Wouldn't go back again!

Dr Sathorn did not provide adequate explanation and proceeded with placing a gadget inside my mouth which was for an XRay. He was unwelcoming of questions and answered the questions in a patronising manner.

Nikky

NikkyMelbourne

Thank you for a pleasant dental visit.

I was impressed with the dental work. Dentist explained every step of the treatment and made sure that I'm comfortable with that. Smile Solutions will be my first choice when it comes to any dental treatment.

Rochelle C

Rochelle CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful experience!

I fully enjoyed every experience in having my braces placed then removed at Smiles Solutions.
My orthodontist Dr David Austin gave me the confidence that he would fix my teeth. I strongly recommend anyone to get the services of Smiles Solutions!

milly_mazzone

milly_mazzoneMelbourne

Very happy with my dentist

I have had orthodontic treatment, my check-ups, cleans and my teeth whitening here and count myself lucky to have found this place. The location is amazing and the staff are great. My dentist and orthodontist have made me feel so comfortable and now my partner, his sister, my mother and my sister all come here too. Highly recommend this place

Best place in Melbourne

I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. Previously I had gone to get my teeth checked by other 'professionals' but had always left with the feeling that I had been talked to by a con man. After my first visit here I felt as though they really understood what I was after and the advice they had given me for treatment was way more in depth and sounded so much better than other places I had been too. I had some teeth removed which was painless for the first time in my life, same goes for getting my teeth and gums cleaned. I also have braces (which I have had before) but it feels like the orthodontist really cares about his work and isn't just there for a pay cheque. Well done Smile Solutions. I can't recommend enough!

Sam W

Sam WMelbourne

Service with a smile!

Sarah Kate

Sarah Kate

Very happy!

I was very happy with the treatment I received! The staff were all professional and very understanding of my concerns going in to my treatment. Fast forward a few months and I have a healthy bright smile in time for my wedding! I'll definitely be recommending smile solutions to my friends and family!

Ali

AliMelbourne

Professional and Pain Free Dentistry

I have just finished up a series of 7 fillings with Dr Sinclair and couldn't be happier with the results and the experience. In each session she was gentle, professional and efficient. The entire thing was virtually painless and completely stress free. Which is a big call from someone who has actively avoided the dentist for several years! once again have a healthy smile!

Fantastic Experience

Fantastic experience at this dentist - who would have thought that was even possible. After performing an incredibly detailed examination of my mouth, explaining everything as she went, my dentist then offered to book me in for a professional clean with a hygienist, an appointment that had just come available straight after. Having never have my teeth cleaned by one before, I was amazed at the difference it made. She was so gentle and my teeth have never sparkled so much!!

Pet

PetSydney, NSW

orthodontic treatment at SmileSolution is bad