Smile Solutions

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smile Solutions

4.2
Dale J.
Dale J.

Professional and Caring

Awesome dental practice. Everything you need is under the one roof. Friendly staff, professional and a great location. The practitioners are the best. Caring, gentle and very helpful! I would recommend this practice

Smile SolutionsSmile Solutions

Good customer service at least

Service is okay however the expectation of repayments are unrealistic to average income people. Only allowing a monthly payment of large amounts doesn’t make it easy for customers to maintain their repayments. Obviously you need the funds repaid ASAP but at least give the option for weekly or fortnightly payments.

Colleen K.
Colleen K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cream of the crop

Cannot thank the team at Smile Solutions enough for making me feel comfortable at my last appointment. Even though they were experiencing networking issues they went above and beyond to ensure my appointment could go ahead. Thanks to Dr Pip for taking care of me. Will definitely go back!

Mrs Ryan
Mrs RyanTemplestowe Victoria

Very happy with the great service.

My recent visit to Smile Solutions was to see my Dentist Mal about my aching mouth.
Mal did a scan of my mouth for a custom made mouth guard. I am extremely happy with the care I receive from Smile Solutions. They are the best dentist I have ever been to.

Smile SolutionsSmile Solutions

Smile solution is the solution

Smile Solution is the solution. If your worried about going to the dentist, the solution is Smile Solution. There professional caring and supportive manner puts you right at ease. Samantha was wonderful. Can fully recommend.

Smile SolutionsSmile Solutions

Great service offered by Smile Solutions once again today! I highly recommend Smile Solutions if you are looking for a Dentist or oral hygienist in the CBD. Thank you Dr Pip and Jasmine

Jodi
JodiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s not just a dentist it’s an entire experience!!

My recent visit to Smile Solutions was pleasant as always, from the moment you walk in you can feel the warmth of the reception staff. My Dentist Dr Amina is a miracle worker full of compassion and made my treatment (something I was dreading) pain free and took all my fear away from the treatment. Smile solutions is unlike any other dentist from the moment you walk in till the moment you walk out it is a pleasant experience. Best dentist in Australia xx

Another excellent visit

Another very satisfactory visit with Dr Maddie Hoopmann to review recent treatment and set a course for future care. Seamless as always from arrival to exit - all staff excellent. Jim.

Melva W.
Melva W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic dentistry and the surrounding are beautiful

Very professional utmost care taken everything is explained fully and everyone is lovely and helpful. Also latest technology and equipment
They also run fairly well to time. Easily accessible close to all public transport.

Find out how Smile Solutions compares to other Dental Services

Good dentists are worth saving for!!

Great service and great dental knowledge.
I was extremely happy and will be going back for my next dental issues. My teeth
feel so good I don’t want to eat so I don’t
ruin how good they look. Money well and
truely spent.

Carolina
CarolinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional service.

Glad to everyone for their cared. They follow the state regulations very well and were very patient with those who speak other languages. I felt very comfortable with my treatment.

Michael Anderton
Michael AndertonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly professional and personable team

I’ve attended Smile Solutions for over 16 years and keep returning because of their professionalism, expertise and investment in the latest dentistry technology. Their capability in managing tooth sensitivity during consultations is a great comfort.

Graced61
Graced61 Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

The hygienist explained what she was going to do as part of the teeth cleaning. Even when doing the procedure she let me stop her for a moment due to sensitivity. What I really appreciated was the advice and recommendations she gave me. Would I go again, yes with no reservations.

Great work by Pip

I’ve have been seeing Pip for a few years, I would highly recommend her.
Her work is of the highest standard.
She is very thorough and always listens to what you have to say.

Minmin
MinminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor professional manner and skills

Read more reviews - page 2