Smile Solutions

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smile Solutions

Lulu
LuluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good ambiance and skilled staff!

They have professional team! My hygienist is well-experienced and friendly.

• Incentivised Review No

Wonderful team of caring professionals.

The team at Smile solutions have been fantastic to deal with.
I suffer dental anxiety and they have been very caring and understanding. I Would highly recommend to anyone to get your teeth fixed here.

Malek
MalekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful team!

Never liked going to the dentist but that has changed since I moved to Smile Solutions in Collins for my dental care. Def a 5 star service and a nice easy team to interact with. Thank you

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bridge back in but the COST was OTT

[Name Removed] reinstalled a bridge for me - 20 minutes work and the charge was $575 using my old bridge - my healthcover which is usually very generous only covered $100 so I get the feeling I was very overcharged. I was told if it comes out again part of this cost would go towards a new bridge, but how much and payment up front in this manner is a bit cheeky.
I failed to question the cost quoted to me at the time whilst sitting in the chair, as I was keen to look OK again, what was I going to do, stand up and walk out plus I was confident I had the healthcover behind me for bridges, etc, but given this experience I am not sure I will go back again. Price gouging is not OK,

A wonderful result

I recently had my smile makeover completed by the delightful Dr. Sandie Copland. I feel so much more confident now and don't try to avoid smiling. I have already have compliments from strangers on how good my teeth look, which I have never experienced before.
Dr. Sandie did such an amazing job. She was always doing what was best for me and continually checking that I was happy with her recommendations. I've never been to a dentist with such understanding and genuine concern for the best possible outcome.
The whole team at Smile Solutions were fantastic. Always helpful, accommodating and professional. I highly recommend them.

• Incentivised Review No

Hygienist with the golden touch

The hygienist is an absolutely mandatory part of my dental care. Having high gum, sensitivity, I needed a hygienist who was skilled and patient. My hygienist at Smile Solutions is effective in a gentle and considerate way. - thank you Sam

Brilliant job once again

Sandie did a great job once again with a painless filling and check-up. I am very proud of the way she works so professionally. Then again, I am her dad.

Courteous and focused

The consultation was not quite on time but very professional. Admin staff were amazing. Very professional, looking forward to some amazing results! Love that they offer full ‘in house’ dental services

Sal
SalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have been going here for 15 years and still amazing service and care!

Yasmin my dentist and Sam my hygienist, are always caring, informative about my checkups/treatments and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Amazing practice and the best in the business. They also have an extensive network of other providers to see and I have recommended family and friends to visit.

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Whole gamut of treatments.

A long term customer of Smile Solutions. My chosen dentist has taken the best care of my teeth which so far I have been able to hang onto. I have had everything from root canal treatment to crowns and implants. Can't fault the service.

Soapy Valent
Soapy ValentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had to have a filling with the lovely Sylvia and it did not have any problems.

Excellent dental care by Sylvia.
I don’t need to write thirty words about my treatment as I have always had wonderful care by my dentist at Smile Solutions pty ltd. Ok

Amazing Service

You guys are amazing. My first dentist visit for years and I was handled with the best of care and consideration! Thanks very much! Glad to be a client. I feel in very safe hands!

Adrian. T
Adrian. TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always get professional treatment

Long term customer of Smile Solutions. Have always received excellent advice, care and treatment from Hygienist, Dentist and Surgeon.
Have had root canals, crowns and now an implant. Great place for the long term.

ellis j
ellis jmelbourne

Be careful of [Name Removed] in general dental, pushes for additional work that you don't need.

Nil
NilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Teeth Whitening

The whitening was largely ineffective due to antibiotics that had been given to me as a youngster. I thought they could have told me of this prior to completing whitening.