Coronis

Unprofessional and Insensitive. Will give incorrect information to push their agenda

Office LocationSpringfield 4300, Ipswich, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Renters,Seller's Beware

I rented off coronis and my Property Manager took BOND,Also she took money that wasn't her's
Constant lies
Please don't deal with Rebecca Stott u will lose everything .
Rebecca where is my $750 u took and lied about?
Plus over a thousand dollars in bond that she lodged with RTA and I never knew about until RTA told me .Whilst speaking to them about this even they said this is common practice for this real estate. WOW I hope she can sleep at night.
Beaware of them they are professional thieves not Real Estate Agents!!!!!!!
. KARMA

Office LocationCoorparoo 4120, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Ari

AriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning - Stay Away from Coronis!

The worst service I’ve ever received. They promised the world and delivered nothing. They failed to notify tenants that they took over, failed to transfer the bond and never answered or returned my calls to provide updates. When I did get in touch I was advised that things would be rectified in 24hrs and nothing happened, no follow up.
Please let this be a warning to others - never again will I consider doing business with Coronis!
Caused me so much unnecessary stress.

Office LocationLutwyche 4030, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Worst real estate

Rented a house off them while my house was being sold. They aren’t quick to respond. The hot water system leaked and busted the home made pipe that was attached. It took days for them to get someone in to look and the plumber wasn’t happy about the set up. They tried to take bond off of us for marks that were already there. Luckily I took photos of every Mark in the place to prove it was already there. Don’t rent off of this company.

Office LocationWarner 4500, Moreton Bay, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
private

privateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tell you they will get over $355K but then list our property for $330K and get that much

They got rid of our long term tenant for the sale too so we lost a lot of money. Beware, Property Owners, as we had to have the property empty on Coronis say so.

Office LocationNorth Lakes 4509, Moreton Bay, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Beware of Coronis

Coomera office. Disgraceful behaviour including bullying and serious lack of integrity. Research a Current Affair for a sample of their conduct. There are many other examples. Stay far far away. I wish I had never heard of them let alone paid them to sell my house.

Office LocationBarangaroo 2000, Sydney, Sydney, NSW, AU

Shweta S.

Shweta S.Sydney, NSW

Slow responses to major concerns

Issues with ledger management there is a gap where we haven’t been paid. There is a unauthorised pool on the property and even with repeat inspection it has not been removed.

Office LocationForest Lake 4078, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Wouldn't even trust them again to sell my daughters doll house.

Office LocationBurpengary 4505, Moreton Bay, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional on every level

Applied for a house to rent 3 weeks ago Lutwyche supplied everything required for told looks great owner approved the day before signing papers rent goes from $750 to $1000 very disappointing we have our house picked up and cannot move no interest in helping at all even after we escalated to management beyond disgusting service

Office LocationLutwyche 4030, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Ben

BenBrusbane

Avoid at all costs

Office LocationSpringfield Lakes 4300, Ipswich, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

The best real estate agent

I've moved from Sydney and Vicki was my great help in finding accommodation and every step of the way
Great agency to deal with very understanding helpful and honest if I can give them ten stars I would no hesitation
I would use in the future

Office LocationLabrador 4215, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Bianna

Bianna

Avoid renting with Coronis

There's been far too many problems, consistency of errors, misinformation, and even lies. Staff don't pay attention to detail, keep poor records, reluctantly own their mistakes, and need to stop bullying. You will spend your time trying to sort out their errors, again and again. And don't forget what was revealed on A Current Affair about Covid-19 and their attitude toward renters. It's just not worth it. Avoid the stress.

Office LocationNorth Lakes 4509, Moreton Bay, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

bimmer89

bimmer89South East Queensland, QLD

Turning buyers off

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and lack of professionalism

It’s Burpengary office not south

Poor service and lack of “management”

Wiesia

Wiesia

Very unethical,illegal,bulling,ignorant lazy, useless managing agent

Adam Ryder is bullying and rude I have expirents in 3 months of a contract. I am older person. Adams tried my many times like big S ... last time house was open for inspection he left open all Windows and the doors did not set a alarm. Likely I come soon after he left.
Now is 2weeks after contract finish, he don't want return my garage door controla I text him every day ask to return. He telling me that he mail 8 days is to long , I don't have. I am older person living on myself on scare that somebody receive my accese to my house

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent help

The sales staff from the Arana Hills office that we had to help us with the preparation for sale, sale and after sale follow up was fantastic. The valuation was pretty close to what the market was running at and delivered. There were other valuations, one that seemed to be to good to be true and another that was similar but a bit lower. Very polite and extremely helpful.

Try to take my bond

Anon

AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrrible People

I have had a person of this group as my customer for few years. Being a customer does not mean customer can do everything in a store. She eventually left with traumatic memory. She is one of the worst customers. Coronis should pick a right person for them.

Michelle w

Michelle wSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

I paid the premium package to manage my property which includes all fees for leasing, smoke alarms and 4 property inspections. In two years, I received only 1 inspection report, was billed for smoke alarms & asked to pay for leasing. The agents allowed a dog kennel to be built in the laundry & left poop all over the backyard despite me saying no pets. The agents did not have the decency to take this from the tenants bond. I have to spend more time managing them, all whilst paying 5% more than other agents in the area. The service received by Coronis is so poor. I would never recommend them to anyone.