Michelle w

Michelle wSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

I paid the premium package to manage my property which includes all fees for leasing, smoke alarms and 4 property inspections. In two years, I received only 1 inspection report, was billed for smoke alarms & asked to pay for leasing. The agents allowed a dog kennel to be built in the laundry & left poop all over the backyard despite me saying no pets. The agents did not have the decency to take this from the tenants bond. I have to spend more time managing them, all whilst paying 5% more than other agents in the area. The service received by Coronis is so poor. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Bernie

BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coronis: avoid, avoid, avoid

Most terrible

Just about every mo Ben Mac mentioned was my experience with cronis

Moved into crappy house 5 years ago wasn’t much to look at but suited my needs about 4 pm’s later contacted me said owners want to sell they honouring contract but I can leave anytime with 2 weeks notice think they’ve been good haven’t hassled me I haven’t hassled them over crap should be fixed I’ll do right thing try to get out quick so they can sell their house next minute getting bombard with repairs that weren’t mine halve finished projects from owners few emails later got down to 1490 or so repair bill few emails later down to like 580 said most of that stuff is not my doing went back up to 660 and lodged with rta without my signature they have move 3 times since I was renting from the they are now bracken ridge cronis stay clear

Foodie

FoodieBrisbane

Invasion of Privacy

Very disappointing that the Toowoomba agency goes through data, trying to find the owners of rental properties and then sending them unwanted marketing material. And to be personally addressing it to us, not just "The Homeowner". Very unprofessional and another agency that we wouldn't be bothered to use.

Marko

MarkoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Rowena and Coronis Team

She has great local knowledge and is easy to deal with. She’s the one to go with, if you’re looking to buy or sell. Highly recommend. Looking forward to deal with you again. Marko and Heidi

Unit sale marie and Peter hill

We used nick to do the conveyancing on our unit. He was extremely good in all aspects couldnt falt him. Especially when the bank were pretty slack at the time of the contract becoming unconditional. Well done nick. Thank you

Pan M.

Pan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Girl on phone just hung up after a direct and bold question

Lisa Burress

Lisa BurressSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not given a fair go for being a single mum!!

Worst real estate! Not given a fair go! They judge an educated single mum going through DV! Absolutely Heartless!! And Shameless!

I'm an educated women, I'm an ICU NURSE, I've owned my own house for 18yrs. Being a single mum of 3 and trying get out of a DV situation is not what I chose, but I was disregarded and it was used against me. No explanation was given, receptionist was cold, email was cold and rude. And my refers stated no one even made contact.

Why bother having applicants when they obviously don't give you a fair go.

Absolutely disgusting, esp when I expressed how much finding a home was essential. No phone call. They could have given us a fair chance! All I wanted to keep my kids safe.

Tenille

TenilleDarling Downs, QLD

Worst real estate to date

Prycey

PryceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible property Managers

Have just moved into our rental property and have had nothing but issues with paying our rent. Despite emails, text messages and even a visit, we have been blatantly ignored by our so called property manager. We have only been in the property for approx 4 weeks and its been a disgraceful experience. Really! Why is it so difficult to pay rent and how dare they charge tenants to pay the rent via Bpay. I have to admit that after all my years of renting, I have never struck a circus like Coronis or a Realestate that does not have a simplified electronic payment system in place.....

Gianni

GianniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless managing agent

Unauthorised entry

My lease was initially with another agency, changed mid-lease to Coronis. Was given an email notification the day it changed, then got spammed with Coronis advertising. The Property Manager retired without the courtesy of any notification. Communication is so poor, I receive information sometimes on email, sometimes by post, sometimes both ways. I came home today to find that someone had been in my house without permission. There were no entry notices provided and no response from the property manager.

AlyceFranklin

AlyceFranklinSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kind of people!

I found Andrew Coronis terrific to deal with. He was direct and to the point but genuine, people like this I truly value! They sincerely care about people. Really thankful to have met them.

Linda S

Linda SBrisbane

If I could rate them as 0 stars, I would!

Terrible. As a tenant do not trust their management.

The worst property management I've ever dealt with. Constantly charging incorrectly for bills, losing contact details, not updating tenancy details correctly/promptly, not providing information they are legally obliged to provide

Ben Mac

Ben MacBrisbane

Coranus - unethical, illegal, bullying, ignorant, lazy

False advertising

Had an inspection today for a rental property the agent failed to turn up and the house is advertised with a new kitchen and in immaculate condition the house was run down and fall apart in places would not recommend.

Tina

TinaGold coast

Worst rental agents on the Gold Coast

MrG

MrGAU

Landlords go elsewhere or loose out

jeaness m.

jeaness m.asked

What houses in Boko court rothwell do u have for sale.?

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi! Do you do property management in Melton South?

Julianne Redshaw

Julianne Redshawasked

I am near the end of my lease I would like to know when do I have to submit a intention to leave form? Thank you Julianne Redshaw

CoronisCoronis

Hi Julianne, thanks for your question. If you would like to vacate your current rental property, you just need to provide your property manager with 14 days notice in writing. However, if you're able to provide more notice it is always greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sam
Sam

Hi, if i were you i will give two weeks only, i try to do the right thing and gave notice weeks prior and ended up having the real state bringing potential tenants twice a week till we left.

Get an answer from our members and Coronis representatives

CategoryReal Estate Agents