Walls-have-ears

Walls-have-earsSydney, NSW

Employee using offensive language

Visited Costco today. Two persons who seemed to be tyre installers were standing together and one was talking loud on his mobile phone using extremely vulgar Panjabi severe words which was annoying to us as we were standing very close to them and understood the language.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Worst tyre centre.

Warning. Costco Marsden Park Tyre centre worst kind of time waster. Check in car for tyre rotation prior to 11.45am today. And pay in advance. Informed to come back in 1.5 hr. Got a call at 1.06pm that both front tyres not safe to be rotate to the back tyres. Should have told us when we check instead if waiting 1.5 hours wasted for nothing. Absolutely disappointing service.

guo c.

guo c.Sydney, NSW

Missing part from product.Worst customer service

Bought a big cat tree in Marsden park but there is a missing part. Called the store and sent email with photos as directed but nothing happened after three days. Went to store In person to ask for the missing part .They require me to give back the big item back. It’s been assembled already and I showed them the photo. And they refused to pay the postage as well. It looks like having a missing part is my fault. Poor service and unfriendly staff. Very disappointed

Kim Y.

Kim Y.Central West, NSW

I lovvvveeeee Costco

The $60 for membership who cares it gives u membership which u get back in savings I hope Bathurst gets a Costco

RonnieF

RonnieFSydney, NSW

This is Brilliant

Buy 98 Unleaded Travel 20mins and save 30c-55c per litre.
Bought my Mothers Coffin $750 worth $3,500 now have to go through HO to buy them and display removed.
Food Trays reasonable price for a parties Wakes Weddings etc. Can preordained but wish they would open earlier for orders.
Don't sell Sorbent any more. Pity.
Bought Men's Shorts Shoes Ladders Trolleys apart from normal items.
Always check out Electronic Prices Usually when on Sale Price is a good couple of $100s difference in your favour.

Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

Food off

Haven't been to costco in a long time & now I remember why...buy in bulk, trash in bulk :( Bought big tubs of fruits & 24 hrs later opened them to make a fruit plates for guests & found half my blackberries tub white with mould & alot of the raspberries off too. The grapes & blueberries were ok but 24 hrs after that they wrre showing signs of decay.

Sonia D.

Sonia D.Sydney, NSW

Get ready to have the checkout staff throw stuff at you!

Visited the store on 13/12 and served by a lady that looked so bored and uninterested. And there was no second staff that usually packs the trolley, so i had to assume this role. Then this lady starts scanning and throws things at mt hands as i go to pick them up to load onto the trolley. I said why are you throwing,she doesn't answer, and my husband asked her why are you throwing things at her you're hurting her, her excuse was that i am standing too far so she has throw with force for me to reach! Some service! Even after asking to stop throwing when a bag of wedges almost exploded she kept doing the same. Seriously if not interested to work there just quit?

Prefer this store over Auburn

What's not to like about saving money?
I don't understand the negative reviews on the store requiring a membership, that's normal for costco.

Hailey S.

Hailey S.Sydney, NSW

Food area waiting

Love shopping at Costco. Some would say I am a regular. Today we ordered from the food section. Waited about 30 minutes for burgers, no social distancing in that area, not a hand sanitiser in sight. I was very disappointed.

Store LocationMarsden Park, Sydney l

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Old meat mince ( lean ground beef)

I paid $35 for a 3 kg leaf ground beef, very nice red colour from outside. As soon as I opens at home, I couldn’t convince my self to eat that. I know lack of oxygen may turn inside a bit off colour but this was too much. It was brown from inside. See the photos and u decide.

Hell on eart

Hell on eartSydney

Held hostage

My wife and I made purchases, went outside to car, I tried to go back inside Costco, not having my membership card, to go for a wee wee in toilet, 5 shelf packers surrounded me and would not let me proceed inside. I had asked to speak to the manager of store, but was informed "there was none on duty today".

Pizza

We ordered Pizzas, such BAD quality, barely any toppings but full of sauce, pre made, can't alter anything and bad service, too busy. They don't cut them properly and gigantic slices.

Marsden Park, h yeah.

Have been at Costco for many years , started at Auburn then moved to Marsden park you have a lot of whingers in your review section but my post is positive, I love Costco and the yearly fee is paid for in your first visit or 2, If you don't like it leave, I am selective in my purchases and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Can’t get into the store without paying $60

I live over 60km away from Costco and don’t drive. I wanted to visit and have a look, in case I later will come there with friends or family. I was informed at the door that I had to pay $60 just to for visiting the store. Which I didn’t. How can anyone know if it is worth buying if they are only rarely in the area?! Not prepared to pay $60 for just visiting.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great value

Great value, some amazing products at great prices, also very interesting store. The peri peri sauces and nuts are great. The highlight is the value of top brand clothings. Also they only sell the best brands. Keep up the good work.

Mannie L.

Mannie L.

Roasted Chicken was RAW on the inside

Dec 5-did usual Costco shopping,bought roast chicken supposedly for dinner.Upon cutting the chicken,it was RAW on the inside.
No point bringing it back as petrol alone would cost me more.

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Management of store, customer service is terrible. Stock availability is bad in the weekends. Specials only while stock last. I went to 3 stores in sydney to buy a security camera system deal ends 02/12/2019 and they said stock will come next week but deal finishes by then.

VVV

VVVSydney

Love it or hate it! We like it

The membership is a bit steep every year $60 - but it’s worth it if you get petrol regularly and keep an eye out on specials. It’s easy to over purchase and bulk purchase stuff you won’t end up using and so the money you save gets wasted anyways! We love the food stalls outside - churros and Hot dogs are a popular treat! I recommend it overall.

Manny

MannySydney, NSW

Another Crappy US company

I’ve been shopping at Costco Canada for over 20 years and never had a difficult time returning defective items. One of the main reasons I buy certain things at Costco given their prices are higher than Bing Lee etc. However, the store in Marsden Park makes the reforms process extremely difficult and i will not be renewing my membership once it expires. Another US business that’s going to end up closing down with their dodgy business practices.

Costco price

I'm Costco member for the last 8 month one of the things that frustrates me about this place the frequency of the price change and its only raising and not dropping that is frustrating to see how prices rised on the items within 2weeks such as box of lamb pack, chees or rice, biscuits etc. I'm really thinking about to give up on my membership better to shop at ALDI!!!