Costco Online Store

Brand Manager for Costco Online Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9

Eckythump
EckythumpSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ordered a tyre inflator, $50 cheaper than Dick Smith, received item two days later and as I have been waiting 3 weeks for an item from Woolworths to be delivered, was very impressed.

Dora XP
Dora XPCentral Coast

COSTCO ! COST EFFECTIVE !!

I ordered a microwave from Costco on the 27th Aug 2021 and recieved it today the 31st Aug 2021. This is the first time I have shopped with Costco and read the reviews after I had bought my item , usually I do the opposite and check reviews but didnt think to until later . When I Explored the reviews I thought OMG now I have done it ,the first time I didnt check reviews and saw the bad ratings thought finally got me . I have to give credit where its due and be honest and very happy with the service and hope it continues . thankyou .

Terrible Terrible Terrible

I ordered ipad and they sent me a wrong product. They asked me to return the wrong item during the lockdown so that they can send me ipad.... I was upset and requested refund... I had to go to Auspost to return the product. They punish customer even if they are at fault...

Sonja F.
Sonja F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Best dog toys ever!

Our beloved staffy destroys toys in a matter of minutes or hours but the Happy Tails Hero 3 pack have lasted since April! Her favourite - Victor Viking has just started to show wear and tear now. Best $10 I ever spent including delivery! Thank you Costco!!!

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Sent me the wrong item.

I have online ordered blue rug, and they sent me the grey one, i just don't bother returning it , but I will have a second thought doing online shopping with costco.

Kirkland vodka online ordering

online purchase for Kirkland vodka -unable to order - false advertising.
Tried to order online unable to order.
requested members to order no luck same issue

AnZ
AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If they made a mistake they would ask you to arrange the return by yourself

Be aware that Costco Online would send you the wrong item, and even though it was their own fault they would ask you to arrange the return of the item by yourself - either go to the post office or to their warehouse.

brilea72
brilea72

Totally frustrating

Reyifate
ReyifateSydney, NSW

Worst Online Experience

poor shipping still waiting for my order for 3 weeks , not been delivered yet. The ETA was 2 weeks ago

Mr Bean
Mr BeanSydney, NSW

Taking Money Out of Credit Card without Authorisation

Purchased a toaster online through Costco. Find a $1.00 charge on my credit card statement pending from "Costco Wholesale" no mention on their website they do a verification check that my credit card is valid.
Spoke to a manager who shows little interest and says they are working with CBA their bank but no timeline or any action plan provided on when they will implement any update on their website T & C's . Called CBA myself and confirmed their failure to disclose this pre-authorisation charge is actually a breach of their merchant agreement with them. All they have to do is update their T & C's which would take 5 minutes.

solfan
solfan

Price gouging

Interested in one of two 18K white gold earrings, items Nos: 1097725 and 10788501. Called the Brisbane store, advised that one of the earrings was delisted, last sold for $2399, suggested I ordered online. Checked online, price for both items was identical at $2499. I called Costo Member Care on Tuesday 1st December to ascertain the dimensions of these items, the helpful lady said she would ask the buyer to call me. The buyer called me Friday 4th December with the information, however on ordering the price had risen to $2899. The Membership helpline confirmed the price and stated that prices are always subject to change.

Costco = Caveat Emptor.

MrTee
MrTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer service

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad online purchases Costco

Don’t bother purchasing on line if you live in Melbourne. Your purchases come from Costco warehouse in Sydney. Can take up to 3 weeks to arrive at your door step. Instead go to your nearest Costco store it’s quicker. Friendly service by staff and Covid 19 enforcements in place. David.

sam
samSydney, NSW

poor shipping still waiting for my order for 2 week

poor shipping still waiting for my order for 2 week , not been shipped yet , saying it is get to me from distributor, means they dont hold stock what a poor service will rate them 0

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

We are long term fans and customers of Costco and didn’t question the idea of buying from the online store! Upon moving into our new house, we found a beautiful set of knives on the store which were not available instore. The beautiful wooden block arrived scratched to pieces which was incredibly disappointing. The worst part is the return process. Over two weeks ago, we notified customer service and are STILL waiting for a response and a resolution. Never ever again will we use the online store.