Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible parking machines

I am a costco member. When I went to Coatco Dockland, I parked my car in the parking area. When at the check out I tried to scan my card. It did not worked. I was charge $75 for it. I then contacted Costco, they told me to contact Care Park as it is managed by them. Care park ask me to fill up the form but they are not respondong to any of my emails

Arslan

ArslanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service

I went to Costco docklands and I observed this behaviour at check out quite a few time that salesmen don't know that item is on sale. They will give you quote of original price and when you asked that this is on sale they start denying. On Christmas eve this happen to me again. Don't know what's wrong with them. I have to return an item as salesman was constantly denying that item is on sale.

Terrible customer service

Store LocationDockland, Costco
TessaLUUU

TessaLUUUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible car park

Parking is terrible when it gets busy. Only one exit and one entrance. You have cars turning in every direction and people walking and crossing alongside cars. Unsafe for pedestrians and cars. Waited 20 minutes to get out of the car park.

Montague

Montague

Big savings on hearing aids and glasses/contact lenses

My experience was not pleasant

My experience was not pleasant as we were at the check out one of the employees that works at Costco was Asian girl but I will not name her she pushed the shopping trolley into me and started laughing it was 400$ dollars worth of drinks and meat and many other stuff she did not even apologise instead smirk and giggled to her selve Im very upset with this customer service doesnt even deserve a star

vanessab

vanessabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good place for things that you need, but you need to know what other retailers charge!!

All items are not cheap at Costco!! You really need to know your prices and compare them with other retailers. The only thing is that you get Kirkland products which are exclusive to Costco. The range of tablets are great and their nuts are pretty good too.

There are long waits to pay for your stuff and I always check the online catalogs, as I find that Costco sometimes don't advertise the items that are on special.

The meat is good quality but a bit more expensive.

Greg G

Greg GSouthwest, VIC

Rude Supervisor

Went to the shop yesterday on behalf of my wife (who is at home recovering from a hip replacement operation). Learned that I can't use her membership card/credit card - despite the circumstances we find ourselves in.
Okay, I can handle that - rules are for protecting everybody.
However, the self important and belittling attitude/tone of the senior supervisor (at Docklands,. approx 1.30 pm on 19th June 2019 was appalling. She confiscated "our" card and left without even explaining how i would get out the notoriously dodgy carpark and stormed off without a single attempt to even try to soothe the situation.
Wont be back!!

tiddles

tiddlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love their meat and bakery

I love Costco meat, not always cheap but good quality. Bakery is great prices. Membership is not always worth it tho, I don't find it all that cheap as you can wait for specials at coles or safe way and get cheaper. But Costco as said do have great meat and cakes.

Jackie

JackieBrimbank

Costco docklands

If you choose between Costco Docklands and Costco Epping.. goodness choose Costco docklands...It’s spacious.. items are easy to find... the food court has lots tables and chairs unlike in Epping..I mean yes it has its own gas station but that’s all I can say that’s good about it.. overall Epping Costco is a big no no for me.. and the staff at docklands are quite nice and friendly.

Yves

Yves

Fantastic for health food and organic products.

Senathy

Senathyniddrie

good

the food that we bought was nice but the prices werent much better than normal shop prices, some items possibly even more expensive such as toiletires

Enjoy bakery section and salad section good quality

And really enjoy the food court or section
But please bring back korean bugogi
Really miss that it's better than the chicken roll...
Thanku mel

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

We went to Costco Melbourne docklands for the first time last Sunday .Why didn't we go there earlier so much to see and so much to buy .A must for every Family spend the membership money and start shopping

SharonB

SharonBMelbourne

No coffee for 6 weeks

Have shopped at Costco for the past six weeks and would love to have a coffee after my shop. However, the coffee machine has been out of order every single week and staff say it’s longer than that!!! So, thought I would get a sundae and guess what?? The ice cream machine isn’t working either!!

Very rude staff

Went in to the counter found my card was expired a month ago. Told staff that i will pay for the renewal. She refused to do so and confiscated my card. I felt really insulted as if i stole something from them. Very Rude!!!