4.5

More than expected!

Ideal cover for our table and chairs

We were looking for a cover to replace a well worn one. We found one the right size at Coverworld and at a good price. We ordered it and it was shipped the next day. Shipping took a couple of weeks as it was coming from Queensland to Melbourne during the lockdown. Ther product proved to be better quality than expected and fits perfectly.

Just what I was looking for.

I went direct to the store. They were able to assist me immediately. Exactly what I needed to fit my treadmill.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Coverworld compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

shelly

shellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Coverworld will well & truly look after you & have got you 'covered' ! :)

Great product.

Great selection of sizes to choose from. Well priced. Easy to order and checkout. Quick postage. Great quality and easy to install. Very happy.

Steve

SteveHobart, TAS

caravan wheel covers

excellent for covering wheels due to heat an uv these also keep wheels clean while been covered up during storage . Top grade material.

LMG

LMGMAITLAND

great product

We got a custom caravan sun cover , wheel covers and gas cylinder covers all good quality , excellently made and easy to fit

Greg Tolcher

Greg TolcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Products

MichelleJ

MichelleJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Very prompt delivery (despite COVID lockdown) and items as described. Excellent quality product and dimensions spot on. Highly recommend this company’s product

Great Product and Great Customer Service

The Coverworld website is easy to use and has accurate product descriptions. My cover fitted perfectly.
No delays as the cover was in stock. I'm so impressed with Coverworld that I am ordering more products and recommending Coverworld to all my friends

Great Product

Purchased several of these covers. They fit well. Protect my outdoor furniture so I can leave cushions on and not worry about storms when I'm not home. Service was great. Received them fast. Can't recommend these enough.

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit great value Car seat Covers

Ordered car seat covers for my new car, service and advice was fantastic, covers arrived promptly, they fit perfectly and look really good, would highly recommend the company and product.

Prompt service. Perfect fit.

I found the website easy to navigate and I ordered a cover for an outdoor table. I received a well made perfectly fitted cover. I am really pleased with the product and would highly recommend this company.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent outdoor furniture covers and great service

I ordered three outdoor covers in different sizes. All were exactly as described, and the quality was excellent. The website FAQs were very helpful. The online purchase was easy and the products were dispatched very quickly.

Rod

Rod

Great quality product.

After providing tray dimensions as requested, I received follow up calls to confirm my requirements. Product was delivered shortly after, exactly to specification and to a high quality. The fitment instructions were clear and easy to follow.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Customer service Anne-France was excellent.

The bbq is now protected thanks to your product. Thanks team. It fits my bbq perfectly and it looks very good too. Customer service awesome. Anne France knows what she is doing

A great product at a very reasonable price.

A great product at a very reasonable price. Packed and shipped within the time they quoted. Would be happy to recommend them to others and to use them in the future

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Value

Easy to find the product I required on the website - I had previously spent considerable time time on line trying to access a market umbrella waterproof cover. The product was despatched within 2 days and was received after a delay due to Co-vid transport delays in Victoria. Very happy with the quality of the cover and after having withstood several major storms in Melbourne worked well.

Adian

AdianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product!

I've been using this cover for 6 months now and I am overall very happy with the quality of it.
It takes me about one minute to take it off and only 2-3 minutes to fit. It's had some very windy days
thrown at it and the security straps kept it in place at all times. An excellent product for the price.
Product Code: AUTO-UTE-1CAB

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

mislead by website and staff sold a Camper Cover that wasn't waterproof

Coverworld website showed item as waterproof, contacted Coverworld and clearly stated i wanted a waterproof cover and purchased, & IT IS NOT! Upon complaint they changed the website details & no refund