Coverworld

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coverworld

Yolanda
YolandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service & quality products

I was very happy with the quality of the covers I received. They are well-fitting and are protecting my outdoor furniture even under deluge conditions. My order arrived very quickly. Although part of it was missing - which could have been a mistake on the part of the couriers. When I contacted the company they were very helpful and had no qualms in resending the missing components express post. Overall excellent service.

David Eyles
David EylesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I recently purchased some seat covers for my Honda CRV. Jason helped make sure that the covers I ordered were the exact ones for my Honda. He advised me on fitting them and said it would take me an hour which was spot on. I had a few small concerns and Anna helped me sort all of them out over the phone very quickly. I now have two nice looking front seats that are a vast improvement on my worn and slightly ripped seats. The product is quite good and they are made to fit quite well. It’s nice to have friendly customer service and I really recommend them. Thanks so much

Denis W
Denis WCanberra 2600, ACT

Kayak cover - excellent product!

The cover for my 3.5m kayak arrived within days of ordering, well packaged, good job there! The cover itself fits very well; plenty of adjustment straps and the material appears to be pretty robust. Overall very happy.

Purchased truck tyre cover 385/65R22.5 Fast delivery and great quality

It was such a great experience dealing with Coverworld, great friendly staff, locally made from a family run business, will purchase again thanks Coverworld

Camper Trailer Cover

Recently ordered a camper trailer cover for my rear fold camper. Turned up on time no issues with delivery. Unpacked and looks good quality, fits the trailer well. Only issue was I thought instructions were basic, ( yes I had to check but not before all else failed but because wife told me to do so while fitting), and were of limited assistance. Got there in the end and seems fine. It has now withstood some torrid weather and done its job. Will see how it stands up to the sun during a Hunter Valley Summer, but not expecting any issues. A satisfied customer.

GregWill
GregWillSydney, NSW

BBQ Cover

Good quality product which does a good job of protecting my BBQ! I had a problem with delivery but Coverworld was proactive in sorting it out for me.

Monique Blackmore
Monique BlackmoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Quality and looks great

Loved everything about my dealings with Coverworld. Easy to order and a quicker than expected delivery. It was the final piece of the puzzle to complete our motorhome look! Quality is awesome! (Before and after)!!

catequil
catequilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor lounge cover

Very fast delivery. We are repeat customers because these covers keep the settees in perfect condition and are great value.

Love camping
Love campingMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

Ordered a caravan a frame cover. Arrived promptly and fits perfectly. Very happy and would highly recommend to friends or family

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality

Fast delivery great products. Brought outdoor lounge covers for a lounge that is out in the weather, very thick and durable keeps the lounge like new

Bec
BecPerth, WA

Great variety of covers. Durable and good fit. Well priced and fast delivery. Highly recommend these guys

Very easy to find what I was looking for and descriptions made it easy to choose the right product. Great quality product

Picklemadge
PicklemadgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Better than expected

It was hard to get a ready made cover to fit our rather large outdoor lounge and ottomans, however a large dining setting cover does the trick really well. It was easy to order, the cover came in a few days and it was easy to fit. It is very sturdy fabric and is protecting everything from the harsh elements of Canberra really well.

David A
David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Cover for our treadmill

We looked far for a cover to fit our particular treadmill. When I found Coverworld on the internet, I found the diagrams and dimensions were clear. When the cover arrived it fitted very well. Our treadmill was on the back verandah for several months and the cover resisted the occasional horizontal rain event. The material was a good weight and the elastic hem worked well in securing the cover, together with the tightening straps.I am quite pleased. The $20 draw encouragement offered for this review, played no part in my decision on purchasing this product

Excellent service, excellent product, excellent price!

I live in Southwest Victoria so I needed something to cover my outdoor setting which was sturdy enough to cope with wild weather. Coverworld were fantastic to deal with and made some excellent suggestions. Shipping was fast and the price competitive. Great quality!!

Aldante
AldanteNorth Western Region, NSW

Highly recommend, excellent products and service

Excellent website, products of high quality with great value, excellent service and delivery.
I love my new spare tyre cover, I think it looks really good although I think I am going to move my number plate up so it can be seen properly.
I have had many people comment on how good it looks.
I will definitely be shopping here again in the future if in need of any type of cover :)