Mark D

Mark DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

We ordered 3 outdoor couch covers. Website and on line ordering process was very easy. Order arrived very quickly and the quality is exceptional , exactly as described. Wish we had found this company years ago but won’t be last time we use them!

My experience with Coverworld

An easy-to-use website, trouble-free ordering, followed by tracked delivery at every stage made for a good and stress less experience.

great products

excellent communication, kept me informed every step of the way. prompt manufacture and delivery on time would recommend them anyone.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Coverworld compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

John

John

Excellent product quality and outstanding customer service. The cover fits perfectly and is easy to fit and remove.

The cover is well made and easy to use on our treadmill. The order process was easy and the package came quickly. I recommend Coverworld products over other brands I’ve seen.

Ann and Kathleen

Ann and KathleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Covers are great

Cover world covers are great we get the large square table one to cover our outdoor spa it fits perfect we had the last one for 5yrs.

Product is superb and looks fabulous

So easy to order on line, measurements were perfect and product looks custom made for the table. It was delivered within 5 days.

Karen Sisley

Karen Sisley

purchased a cover for outside setting fits beautifully . strong and sturdy would buy products from here again.

Online service very easy and provided exactly what was stated.
Cover is strong and sturdy and easy to use
Delivery was fast and efficient.

David P

David PIllawarra, NSW

Fitted perfectly

Great LPG gas cylinder covers, fitted perfectly, good quality materials used. Easy to fit, even look good and should protect the cylinders. Great service and delivery.

excellent service

Buying online can be tricky but if you are confident that the supplier wants you to be happy with your purchase it is a lot easier. Had to swap a product, no fuss and no bother. Exchange was easy and best of all, helpful, friendly staff. Well done Coverworld, gold star.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

These wheel covers are very well made with a decent grade of Material. I received very good service from this Company as well.

Janene

JaneneVictoria

Perfect for our needs

Candice from Coverworld was so helpful. Our order arrived after a short delay but I was very happy with the quality & service

Marsbar

Marsbar

Excellent product...super fast postage.

Ordered our umbrella covers via the website....easy to find product & order. Communication regarding order was prompt. Delivery was very fast . Covers good quality. Highly recommend. Thanks

Riggs

RiggsNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent quality and fit

The information re sizing made it easy to select the right product. Delivery to rural NSW was relatively fast. The cover was made from heavy weight water resistant material. It suited my requirements perfectly.

craig

craigWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great BBQ Cover

Website was very easy to navigate. Prices are great. The purchase and checkout experience was very easy. The cover arrived promptly and fitted beautifully. The quality is great. All round a very satisfying experience.

Brian B

Brian BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't expect all covers to be the same colour

Ordered 3 covers for outdoor lounge and all 3 are different colours. Asked if I could exchange 1 which was totally different (the other 2 were very similar to each other so was happy to keep them, less hassle to return), but was told no, due to their terms and conditions and the cost of postage etc. I am able to visit their premises to exchange it but couldn't guarantee that they could match it. I think they were reluctant to search for the right colour anyway. This is the second time I bought from Coverworld, the first experience was hassle free and all the same colour! Covers are all good quality and long lasting. But no guarantee that all covers will be the same colours. Beware!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Excellent Quality and Service!

The cover arrived in 2 working days, in excellent condition, sturdily and weather-proof packed and was easy to unwrap and open.
The cover is heavy duty, heavy-duty and weight. It appears to offer very good protection - even against giant hail like we had in November 2020 - stones the size of cricket balls. - and is easily fitted around the car, but awkward for just one person to unr9ll and fit, or to remove. - primarily because of the stiffness and weight of the cover. Despite this, I could see no marks on the car or blemishes on the body or finish of the car after removing again. Very pleased with the investment!

Biil C

Biil CSydney, NSW

Wheel cover was excellent fit and delivered in good time

I ordered a spare wheel cover for my boat trailer. It was an unusual size but it fitted perfectly when delivered and was delivered in good time.

More than expected!

Ideal cover for our table and chairs

We were looking for a cover to replace a well worn one. We found one the right size at Coverworld and at a good price. We ordered it and it was shipped the next day. Shipping took a couple of weeks as it was coming from Queensland to Melbourne during the lockdown. Ther product proved to be better quality than expected and fits perfectly.

Just what I was looking for.

I went direct to the store. They were able to assist me immediately. Exactly what I needed to fit my treadmill.