Part of Crampeze  4.8

Keith F.
Keith F.2 posts
  Gel

Crampeze Gains over Pain

I have been using Crampeze, as required, for many year's and find it the only Gel that really works when the need arises.

Show reply

echomona
echomona
  Gel

crampeze cream

It is only pain cream that gives me relief from severe cramps in my feet and ankles. I hope that I can buy it again most times I can hardly walk my toes are bent. I do hope u can help me I walk on cold floors for long time no sooner I am back in bed then I have cramp again.
not expensive very efficient
 Show reply

Shirley w · Gel

Will crampeze gel stop cramps from happening if i rub it into my calves before bed

Crampeze   DM

Hi Shirley, Apologies, Crampeze Gel has been discontinued. You will be very unlikely find this product in store.

Shirley w · Gel

If i apply crampeze to my calf muscles before bed will that stop cramps during the night

Crampeze   DM

Hi Shirley, I'm waiting on a response to your question from my technical team and will advise their feedback asap. Can I confirm if you currently have a tube of Crampeze Gel on hand as the product is no longer available for purchase in store.

Shirley w

No, l went to a few stores today but no one had it, can you tell me why ?

Crampeze   DM

Crampeze Gel has been discontinued. Apologies.

arty
arty · Gel

Hi I have a damaged perennial nerve from a post operation 6 years ago, and have been getting bad cramps, which occurs a lot
starting from my toes to the back of my calves. Will a crampeze gel help ease the pain.
riding in a car is very uncomfortable and I need to get out and walk around.

Compare all Crampeze listings
  • Discontinued
Crampeze Gel5.0
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNoNoNo