Crampeze Gel

Crampeze Gel

Crampeze Gains over Pain

I have been using Crampeze, as required, for many year's and find it the only Gel that really works when the need arises.

Hi Keith,
Thank you for your review.
We are very glad to be able to confirm that even though it's been a long time, we finally have the gel back on shelf. You can find it at Chemist Warehouse. Soon to be available in other retail stores.

crampeze cream

It is only pain cream that gives me relief from severe cramps in my feet and ankles. I hope that I can buy it again most times I can hardly walk my toes are bent. I do hope u can help me I walk on cold floors for long time no sooner I am back in bed then I have cramp again.
not expensive very efficient

Skye M

Skye Masked

I know it said not to use while pregnant but the pharmacy did allow me to buy it knowing I am pregnant. Would it be safe to use? If so how effective is it as I suffer really badly from restless legs and am losing a lot of sleep. There's only so much I can take with little sleep especially with a toddler.

Hi Skye,
Crampeze Gel contains Menthyl Salicylate which is contra-indicated during pregnancy which is why our Gel says not to use during pregnancy. It is also not indicated for restless legs. Our advise would be to speak with your healthcare professional regarding their advise in relation to Crampeze Night Cramps Capsules which contain copper which is traditionally used to relieve symptoms of tired legs, restlessness & spasms during sleep. For your reference and that of your healthcare professional, Crampeze Night Cramps Capsules also do not contain ingredients which are contra-indicated during pregnancy however, as a company we always advise that each person's situation is different and the advise of a healthcare professional is to be sought.
Sincerely hope you find some relief and get some sleep.

Anon
Anon

Thank you for your response so quickly. I hope I can get some sleep myself. So in other words I'm best to ask my dr/midwife about using crampeze gel first and not the pharmacy? As the pharmacy knows I am pregnant and still allowed me to purchase the item

Hi Anon,
Apologies for the late response. Your reply was missed. Maybe you already have your answer.
1. Our Gel is not recommended during pregnancy, hence the warning on the pack.
2. The advice above is to speak to your doctor / midwife in relation to the Crampeze Night Cramp Capsules.
A pharmacist should also be able to offer general advice but your own dr / midwife would know your circumstances better.
All the best.

Sondra Stafford

Sondra Staffordasked

Why did you stop making the Gel, the tablets are useless and I only get relief with the Gel. Tried two courses of the Crampeze tablets and could not get any relief at all. Please start making the Gel again.

Keith F.
Keith F.

Sorry to report but, I now use an alternative product as I was unable to obtain the very efficient Crampeze Gel. I concur with you, BRING THE GEL product BACK!

Bella Isabella
Bella Isabella

Absolutely agree. The gel (as it was) was the best product around for cramps. The tablets are useless, none of them is working and so I stopped using them right away. Why would you stop making a winning product?!?!

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives