Listing monitored by Creswick Woolen Mills

3.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

lexi h.
lexi h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

love great quality natural fibers!

amazing customer service and my blankets are so snuggly. highly recommend, worth the money. I love natural fibers much better than synthetic.

Lynne S

Poor quality

SelS
SelSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Ordered an alpaca plush toy online.
I was hopeful to get what was asked for because I had been into the store and there were dozens of alpaca plush toys to choose from where I purchased one in white. Unfortunately although I said my daughter already had a white one and to please send a brown (or any other) a white one was sent.
Any other colour would have been nice when I saw so many other varieties when I visited.
I would also mention the one I purchased instore is alot softer. I don't know why?
They aren't cheap to buy so I wouldn't take this gamble online again.
I was planning on purchasing one of every colour I could for my daughter and starting up a collection for my younger daughter also, but I'll give it a miss now.

CreswickWoollenMillsCreswick Woolen Mills

Hi, thank you for your review and we are sorry to read that a white one was sent when you had made a request of a different colour. Please do contact us direct so we are able to arrange an exchange.

Catherine
CatherineHunter Region, NSW

Crewick wool mill

I purchased a duffle jacket from Creswick wool mill .It arrived within a week and was exactly the same as what was pictured . It was easy to navigate and purchase from online site . I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. I will definitely be purchasing again from this wonderful Victorian company

HEM
HEMSydney, NSW

Great service and quality blanket

The service from the sales team was very helpful
After sales service I could not fault..Once again very helpful here
The blanket was for my mum who is very particular on wool blankets
We purchased one to see and feel the blanket.. We just purchased our second ..So happy

Barbara HSydney, NSW

Excellent service an place to visit

Cresswick Woollen Mills give extremely fast delivery of goods ordered online. Excellent quality goods and perfect fit to size. Exchange is easy and there is always someone to help you when you phone them. GREAT place to visit too.
Excellent everything!

Andy L.
Andy L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor product & customer service

rhiannon c.
rhiannon c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made in China posing as Aussie

another company living off a good reputation. The reasons it was made a household name in the first place have left i.e the items are made overseas now. The items still cost a fortune though.

Sue P
Sue PDingley Village

Feeling Ripped Off

We visited Creswick Woollen Mills yesterday and purchased two scarves. Underneath the Creswick Pure Wool Labels was another label stating 100% wool, Made in China! The scarves were pretty pricey and had we known they were made in China we'd never have purchased them. Not good enough Creswick Woollen Mills!!

MrHughbert
MrHughbertAdelaide

Products good but exchange policy disappointing

We ordered an alpaca/wool blanket and cotton blanket from Creswick. They are both great quality but we were a bit unhappy with the colour of the cotton blanket compared to that shown on the website - it had more blue in it than silver. However the exchange policy is that you have to pay for all postage associated with the exchange, which makes it hardly worth doing so. A shame, as it left a bad taste in our mouths.

Truly horrendous experience

I bought a rug as a gift and was offered a shipping service. They didn't mention the huge customs charges at the other end even though aware of them. They messed up the details on the order then didn't ship the item so it didn't arrive in time. I had to call them to find out where my item was. Refused to answer my emails or apologise and only refunded $40 when I'm over $100 out of pocket in charges and extra shipping. Disgusting service. Steer clear!

Bob Field
Bob FieldMelbourne

Amazing Australian Made Alpaca

I can't believe how soft and cuddly my new Alpaca throw is. After sleeping at my friends place under an Alpaca Blanket I started to research Alpaca products. The light & warm fabric was so lovely to cuddle. I found a Creme Herringbone throw rug online. Great to find Australian Made online!
Soft, light, warm & cuddly.
Not the cheapest throw rug I ever bought. But high quality & Australian Made!!!!

Ros
Rosasked

Are the fine merino wool blankets made in Australia? Thanks

Ann Mcleodasked

I bought the large cream alpaca wool blanket from David Jones this winter. Just wanted information on how to clean it?
Regards,
Ann McLeod [email removed]

Barbara H

Wash alpaca like any other wool, gentle warm hand wash or wool cycle on washing machine, use a wool wash product and NO laundry softener, squeeze out excess water if by hand or leave it up to the machine. Best dried in shade or partial sun. Lay flat for small items but blankets are best draped over several lines to reduce weight pulling item out of shape. You could always go to a good laundry/dry cleaner but I wouldnt, dont like the smell or cost.

Ann Mcleod

Thank you Barbara. I had been told previously not to wash alpaca but your response makes sense.

Jane R
Jane Rasked

Where is your alpaca herringbone blanket made?

See all Creswick Woolen Mills questions