4.3 from 2,853 reviews

4.3

2,853 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (731)

Great shipping times

Shipping was really quick, however the book arrived damaged as quite a number of pages were bent back when packaged. I have used Nile many times and will continue to do so!

Arrived just on time

My Package arrived just on time and the book “idiot” by laura clery was awesome too. Would Highly suggest “the Nile” for book shopping. My Ref number was 7885160.
Great service.

Dawn M

Dawn M

Best baby gift, even in ISO!

I was very happy with the whole Nile process. I found what i was looking for out of a great range, the price was right and the delivery process worked well.

Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Perfect. Speedy delivery!

The whole process was sufficient and fast. My order was received well and the book I purchased was fab, well worth the money. Will definitely be ordering more items again. Thank you!

Efficiency Plus

The whole process was easy and efficient. I knew my order was received ok, and I was informed each step of the way where my order was at. The Book I purchased arrived super quick, and was in perfect condition. Very happy!

Nice puzzle

A jigsaw puzzle with nice art, a very fun project, suitable for beginners. Shipping was quick and safe, would definitely consider to purchase other puzzles or items from this website.

Helen

Helen

Terrific service

Quickly found what I had been looking for, on a well managed web site.Ordered Thursday afternoon and item delivered early Monday morning. Many thanks, very happy with my shopping experience

Terrible!

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great quick service

Was really easy to navigate the store, I just used the search function, took seconds to find what I was after.
Very pleased with the range to choose from.
My product was beautiful, exactly as described, and received it a couple of days later. Love using The Nile’

Habibi

HabibiSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!

I found the book I wanted quite easily from my search. The site has a wide range of books from different disciplines. The book I had ordered came in perfect condition.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Address

Have wrong street number. Emailed there request for new address after a week it hasn’t been delivered. Have used this courier company before and they are very unreliable. Not sure what else to do.

Suzi Q

Suzi QSydney, NSW

Just what he wanted

The best gift for my 4yr nephew who loves all things about the world It tells him everything when he points to it. He and his mate loved it 7870945

Ettie A

Ettie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect! My baby loves it! Great price and fast delivery.

It was easy to find the item online.
I was very happy with the range of products.
The quality of the product is very good,it made our Portacot much more comfortable for my baby to rest and play. I would definitely purchase more products from this company in the future.

Anon

AnonFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome!!

The website was easily accessible and surprisingly offered a huge range of what I was seeking. The delivery was fast and my contents were everything I had hoped they would be and more!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect gift, my daughter will love it for Christmas

Very easy to find the product I needed, the site was great to use, I could find what I wanted quickly & easily. The product is perfect, great quality, my daughter is going to love the gift

tjmort

tjmortVictoria

Great products and good communication

The products were delivered quickly and in perfect condition. The communication with the company was very good. The range of products and quality are also very good. Thank you love the products.

Stephaniekate

StephaniekateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Little Miss is going to love her special birthday baby!

Fantastic pricing, Prompt handling and postage, beautiful well made quality product.
Our little one requested a “special little baby” for her birthday, this is going to be perfect. It smells nice too!

Niki

NikiSydney, NSW

Came quick and in perfect condition, thank you :)

This book was hard to find in Australia and was only available in the US. Not only did they have it in stock, it came quick and was in perfect condition, thank you :)

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mobilo is always a hit!

Well received! 3 year old excited and curious about mobilo set. I’ll have to buy more!
Great, fast response by The Nile - I was surprised it arrived so quickly. Thank you for getting it to me so quickly, especially these days.

Samuel

SamuelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Loved our Noritake Colorwave set. They feel so sturdy but also delicate and chic. Order came quickly too. They fit in the dishwasher perfectly and the whole shopping experience was a breeze.