4.2 from 2,332 reviews

1,580

Beautiful little doll

Smells really nice and is really cute. Limbs move easily, and it's about the size of a small newborn. My 5 year old daughter and 1 year old boy love it!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great website easy to use

Products and order were as described and came in time, very happy with my purchases. In terms of cost, this was the lowest price site including the shipping so again very happy.

Quick delivery

Was quick easy delivery and cheapest price when I shopped around! Easy to use website and a big range of books available. Could be better for business description on PayPal. 7045277

Excellent!

Easy to navigate the website, I found the book that I was after within seconds and saw they had a great range. Speedy delivery and the book was exactly what I was after. Packaged well (in cardboard, so recyclable!). My only complaint is that the item was delivered to a shopfront (as opposed to an Australia Post outlet). #7044085

garneneen

garneneenSydney, NSW

These guys were awesome!

Not only did the book arrive earlier than anticipated, it was the best price I could find both online and in store BUT what really impressed me was that I accidentally ordered another copy in a second transaction and they refunded this immediately. No week or two to get the most out of my money, no long indrawn out explanations of why I ordered 2. It was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had. HIGHLY recommend these guys. Nile are the real thing! Thanks heaps. Will use again.

Four Eyes.

Four Eyes.Southwest, VIC

Very good site and service.

Book arrived earlier than estimated and in solid, sturdy packaging. Ample books to choose from, huge range and an easy to navigate site. Will be definitely using again. Well done Nile!

Frank Turcarolo

Frank TurcaroloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good

Very Happy thank you regards Frank Turcarolo hopefully purchasing again in the near future perfect books in good condition any response very quick and quick on order thanks again Nile

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gift for this person

I was after something for a Star Wars fan, who was playing a significant role in our daughters wedding. I simply googled Star Wars accessories & this came up in the options. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was perfect as he loves a coffee too. Purchase process was easy, delivery was prompt and informative & on time. Product is as pictured & arrived safely.
He Loved It!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy ordering process and very quick delivery.

Store is easy to navigate, has a large range. They are also the most affordable for the product I was looking for. The trike I bought is great once assembled, but assembly was frustrating. 7039231

Kelly

KellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely Wonderful Product !!!

Fantastic Products with a super fast service and delivery. Easy transaction with great communication. Im extremely happy with my purchase and the quality is the absolute best. Thoroughly recommend this company

Reference Number 7040202

Great experience

Easy to find my product , good range and what I bought was exactly what I wanted .
The items arrived very very quickly in 2 days it was a very smooth transaction , would recommend this site to anyone and would buy again from them highly recommended it

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome first birthday gift, so happy with my purchase of the 4 in 1 baby born my first doll pram.

Our little granddaughter loves her new pram. She pushes it everywhere. Great quality toy. Very impressed with the quick delivery and constant updates on the shipping process. Very happy with my purchase.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

The arrived quick and grandkids love them

The dolls came very quick. Very happy with them and will buy more.the quality of the dolls are very good.They smell really nice. It was easy to find what I want.

Good Service

The Nile had a product I was after. Can't fault the Nile service and efficiency. Courier was another story. Fastway couriers are rubbish. Should have been delivered Friday, didn't receive till Tuesday so I could not get my gift engraved. 7031572

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

The Nile - A Great Find

The Nile was linked to a book I had searched for and it had the best price. I received my order in two or three two days. The web site is great, easy to search without too much definition, i.e. you can search an author or a topic, without capitals, and it is user friendly. Discount prices very good, I'll be shopping here again.

UAA

UAASydney, NSW

Great Experience

Ordered the product I was looking for, online. Process was simple and authentic. Got delivery of the product before committed time and product was as described. Would strongly recommend others and would love to shop again. Prices were economical as well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect gift for a five year old.

This was the first time Ive bought something like this on line. Extremely easy. Came within a couple of days. Looks great. Im sure my granddaughter Will love it. Best price I could find.

Annika

AnnikaIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful and quality product

I needed a mattress topper/protector to cool my mattress. This product is perfect. It looks and feels quality and makes such a difference to the temperature and comfort of my bed. I would highly recommend.

Excellent product

This was a gift for my daughter who absolutely loves pennywise and already has a similar toy but now she has a pennywise burst in a box and it works perfectly. It even makes her jump then laugh so much.

Excellent service

I was very impressed with every aspect of my order. Both the price and the delivery time were great.
I had a question for the service department that was answered quickly.
The only thing I would change about the store is to include a wishlist that can be accessed later.