The Nile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (867)

Diana

DianaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Non delivery from this Company

I ordered and paid for a product $205.89 on April 17. The Company rang me several time to confirm my name and address. The person assured me, when I queried this, that there had been a lot of identity theft and she was just checking my full name and address, even though this was emailed with my order. I have sent an email and no reply. Also, rang the phone number which sounded it was an overseas connection.
I should have read reviews before placing and paying for order.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst service and product doesn't exist

I ordered an item on April 2nd. They gave an estimation date of 14 days. I contacted them on the 21st day to follow up. The customer service in their rude tone assured me that the item will be on it's way. 30 days later they said that they didn't have the goods and will refund the item. Finally, at least I got my refund.

Worst service, very dishonest. I would not shop here again.

1 star for giving me my refund.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

expected more than 1,5 months delivery estimates

Ordered a KeepCup mug from them because it was next day delivery if I order the same day. I was very happy and ordered on 25th of April to get on 26th. Today is 29th and I decided to check the status of the order. The support representative told me that dates are changed due to high volume and eta is ... drums .... 7 the of June. I thought they are joking, but apparently the system can miscalculate delivery date between placing the order and actually reviving the order for 1,5 months.

Lola

Lola

Terrible service and no product

I placed an order back in February due for delivery first week of March. Today 22 April and I still do not have my order. No communication about delay etc from them. I keep emailing asking for updates. I have asked for a refund and keep being told it will be shipped with 2-5 days and yet still nothing. Surely it’s illegal to sell a product, not provide a product and keep my money. First and last purchase from them.

Marc

MarcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would rate this company a zero but I can’t

I never received my order and this company refused to give me a refund or resend my order because it had been longer than 4 weeks.

Wayne W.

Wayne W.Sydney, NSW

Warning extremely poor service and professionalism

They do not ship express they are extremely slow at processing orders nor will they return your emails or calls

Belinda L.

Belinda L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for item to be shipped

Placed order 2/4/21, still has not been shipped. They claim their warehouse is in Sydney, however I suspect this is false.

Mel

Mel

Seller Does not have stock!!! BEWARE!!!!

l have ordered a few times now from the Nile they have refunded my orders and do not tell you till 2 weeks later, l will never shop there again!!!

Very Bad Experience

I ordered a book from their online store. It was showing as "in stock". Then I have been requested to call them to confirm my order. I have to call aqnd repeat all my details, what I purchased, how much I paid. What's the point of online order, if I have to call again and re-ordering everything. Very bad customer service. Then 2 days after, I received an email, saying, they made a mistake and the book is not available and they have to refund. They refund $10 less. I wasted my time and money for nothing. I suggest use another, more professional webpage.

Terrible service

I made a $200 dollar purchase on the Nile.

I was contacted several days later by a customer service representative asking for my personal details to pass a "security clearance". The representative claimed it was because it was for an "expensive" item.

It was a $200 dollar purchase. I spend more then that on groceries every week.

Never in all my time ordering from online stores have I been contacted in this manner to jump over hurdles to get ordered items. It is highly unusual and suspicious.

I won't be ordering here again.

DeeBee

Don't believe the shipping dates

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE

Cic

CicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

It took 2 weeks for the company to let me know that they ran out of the book I had ordered

Jess N.

Jess N.Illawarra, NSW

It’s smaller than I expected.

I expected it to be 30cm as I searched through google’s ‘shopping’ category with the selected size I chose, but it’s size in length is 13cm from nose to tail.

It’s still absolutely adorable nonetheless!

I am truly 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Unhappy with service

Unhappy with serviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t even receive my item

Poor service. Ordered an item only to find out 7 weeks later they never even had it in stock. Terrible! To make it worse, there was no correspondence to advise me of this as I had to find out for myself. Will not be using The Nile ever again!

Efficient delivery experience

It was a quick and expedient delivery experience between the time I ordered the book and received it at my doorstep was surprisingly fast

Solmani

SolmaniCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome shopping experience

The store site was easy to navigate, there is a great variety of items at reasonable prices. Very happy!

No delivery only emails stating matter is being investigated

I placed an order in November for a book, as a gift. The availability date changed numerous times. Every enquiry email regarding delivery comes back with a standard reply about the matter being investigated. Still no action even though the website shows the book is available.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Darling Downs, QLD

Gorgeous craft elements

It seems reasonably easy to navigate The Nile website. My craft products arrived safely, suitably wrapped and timely. I don’t understand, however, why my postage decreases/changes in price as I add more items.

AWESOME SERVICE AS USUAL

This is my second time ordering from the nile and they delivered on time. Will order again from them for sure!