4.2 from 2,435 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (357)

Consumer Photos & Videos

Nadir

NadirSydney, NSW

New book

Very quick shipment ,good packaging
easy web site browsing
A-Z books
Good quality and exact description
am happy and planning to purchase all my books needed from them
prices are cheaper than eBay , I spend a lot of time to shop around ,But this guys are the best in everything you need when it come to perfect buy
reference "7223486"

Barbara47

Barbara47Wollongbar

Excellent service

This firm is the most efficient one I have dealt with, the fastest delivery time and great products, very easy web site to navigate, prompt service, and helpful staff, and I will most certainly shop with them again

Lucy Lee

Lucy LeeSydney, NSW

Fast postage, Cheapest price

Purchased the Pinata Alcohol Inks. Cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived next day. The product was as described. Will definitely be using The Nile for future purchases. Very impressed with their range

Online Shopper

Online ShopperSydney, NSW

Excellent range at excellent prices!

Easy to navigate The Nile website, great range of products at bargain prices - so I ended up purchasing more products than I intended. Will definitely shop here again.

Reference no: 7241243

Olga Mencinsky

Olga MencinskySydney, NSW

Loveable Rag Doll

I am extremely happy with my purchase of a rag doll for my granddaughter.
She is beautifully made and is exactly as described.
I received the doll safely wrapped and delivered on time .

lauz

lauzMelbourne

Excellent products, price & service

Great. Brought 3 newly published textbooks for $10 cheaper than RRP. Saved $30. Also brought a product I couldnt find anywhere & great price to. All delivered on time. Fast response to my question to. Definately use again.

Great price

Great quality and really good price for a miniland, happy with the purchase and my daughter is really enjoying playing with her new ‘bubba’. Best price on a miniland doll that I’ve seen.

novicat3000

novicat3000Sydney, NSW

Best price for what I wanted

Cheapest price on Hape doll houses and fast(ish) shipping. Bizarre that the doll house arrived 2 days after the dolls. Wouldn't it make sense for the 2 items to be shipped together?

Dxxzka

DxxzkaSydney, NSW

AWESOME

The toy is so interesting, my 5 months little one really enjoyed it(licking), it is a good brand, the nile has good selective for the goods. and the delivery is so fast. My order during christmas, it was delivered just in time. Love it. I definitely will come back to grab something when i need. thank you.

Partner loves it!

The Nile offers a huge range of LEGO and was one of the only places that had the Ferrari LEGO set I was looking for. The delivery time was amazing and unexpected for just before Christmas, I ordered it on a Saturday and it arrived Tuesday. I will probably order more sets due to the good range and service.

taraterrrific

taraterrrificSydney, NSW

Great Service.

I have been checking actual stores for a particular jigsaw puzzle. I found it very easily on the Nile site. Ordering was simple and the puzzle arrived at about the exact date we were given even though it was over Christmas. Very happy and would use again. Thank you

Tlct

TlctQueensland

Fast postage fantastic product

Very fast delivery. Very easy to navigate website. Very satisfied.
Product exactly has described. We love it. Perfect for Daycare and an excellent price. Son is very happy with his new daycare mat.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No product and no refund.

I purchased a $40 product online from thenile.com.au. When the item still hadn't arrived one week after the guaranteed delivery date, I emailed customer service only to discover that they were out of stock of the item, and had neither sent it, nor refunded my money. When they do not have a product in stock, their system allows a person to buy the unstocked product, and they do not reach out to refund or inform you. I have yet to be refunded for the purchase made three weeks ago.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Submarine Station bath toy is a hit

Lovely high quality product purchased for a 1 yo and used by my 6yo also! Excellent for interaction in the bath and shower spray is great as we don’t have a bath hose.

Laura

LauraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great toys, hours of fun

Easy to use website
Good range of toys, very good quality, crane has kept my 2.6 yr old Grandson busy for hours. Could do with a few more...... think I’ve purchased most of them for my Grandchildren
Fast delivery

C.Fairy

C.FairyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely recommend Nile

They had the item in stock, when nowhere else did. Fast processing, prompt delivery. I don't know why I've never come across Nile until now. Great stock and service seamless.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super quick delivery

Ordered last minute gift I couldn’t find anywhere the week before Christmas. I was very surprised to receive the item a few days later much quicker than expected. Very happy - thank you so much!

fisibs

fisibs

I initially had a problem with the network I was on, leading to an order for two of the same order. I immediately emailed explaining the problem at after 5pm on a few days before Christmas. To my surprise and delight I had a return email within a matter of minutes to say that they would cancel one order and refund the money I had paid. I was told it would arrive on the Monday before Christmas and it was delivered on the Friday before. Quick delivery and responses and delivered in good condition. Couldn't ask for more.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection!

The website is easy to navigate & I easily found what I was after! Nile had the best price compared to others! Delivery happened extremely quickly even during the Christmas rush! I’ll be back soon to make another purchase. 7226152

Vivi

ViviSydney, NSW

Probably the best online shopping experience in 2019

I really hope I could know the Nile earlier. The website is very easy to use, with a great range of products. I bought a board game Marrakech which I couldn't find anywhere in other local online shops. The delivery is super fast, I'm really satisfied with the purchase and will continue buying stuff from the website. I have to say with my first use of your website, I changed from unsure to unbelievable. I'm really happy that I found you from internet and definitely will recommend to more friends.

reference:7224994