The Nile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (780)

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt service

Ordered four books which only took 10 days from date of ordering. I would not hesitate to order through the Nile again. x

Amateur

Didn’t supply after I requested an update Re delivery was told it wasn’t avaible after all.this was after they said it was all good

Leelee T.

Leelee T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Playmobil FireStation

Price was good on the playmobil fire station, love it bigger than I thought it would. They have a great range of toys . Quick delivery and no problems at all from start to finish, I will definitely be buying from ,nile, again.

zenmicro

zenmicroBrisbane

Poor service and lies

I ordered 4 books from TheNile.com.au and a day latter was emailed stating that one book "The Complete Guide to Edible Wild Plants" is out of stock and that I will be refunded for that book. I replied stating that according to the website the book is still available and that I want the book. TheNile replied a day later - stating that the refund has been processed and there is nothing they can do. I just responded stating that according to their website - yesterday the book was available and not out of stock (as claimed) and I checked again today and the book is still available although they have put the price up from $17.53 to $29.66. Extremely poor customer service. Will never purchase from TheNile.com.au again

Katya

KatyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the Chanel Catwalk book and I’m so in love with it. I’m still waiting for the Louis Vuitton Catwalk book!

The store was super easy to navigate and I found what I wanted instantly.
I was very satisfied with the products on the website and with what I received. To be honest, the books I ordered looked super small on the pictures and I was so shocked when I received them (in a good way)! The books were massive and they’re going to look great on display!

Eddie S

Eddie SSydney, NSW

super fast delivery and great product for toddlers in the bath.

Love the Nile, I used them for gifts often. This is a great bath mat, not many places for mould to hide so would recommend.

dishpan hands

dishpan handsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I was after a particular game for a Christmas present. Priced the game purchased elsewhere (including postage) and found Nile to be the cheapest. Ordering was an easy process and the item arrived very quickly which was a nice surprise as during covid-19 deliveries seem to take weeks. It was packed well and in perfect condition.
I’d recommend shopping through Nile.

Cing

Cing Victoria

Fast shipping and neat packaging!

I bought 1 X Jacaranda Key Concepts In Vce Health & Human Development Units 3 And 4 textbook! The best price.

Jack Mccord

Jack MccordSydney

Shop with confidence

Excellent quality item. Top shelf. Delivered to my door, on time. Satisfied customer. Would gladly purchase from Nile again. 5/5.

Lied to multiple times

Tess Tsindos

Tess Tsindos

Very good cutlery

It was easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted. The product I wanted was in stock and I'm satisfied with the quality of Stanley Rogers cutlery.

Great product and fast delivery

This was on sale and bought it for my niece for Christmas. Arrived in perfect condition within a few days. Very happy with the service and price.

Zoe Vanth

Zoe VanthSouth East Queensland, QLD

So awesome, I’m buying more books ASAP!

I’m really impressed with the Nile & the extensive collection of books available. Even more so when I found they stock collections of junji ito!
Shipping was lightning fast & the best care taken in making sure my items had safe travels.
After searching for the best prices & ranges, I confidently settled with the Nile and don’t regret a thing. I’m excited to extend my ever growing book collection and finding more goodies with the Nile :).

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost and Found

When my delivery did not arrive, I looked back in emails for invoice/receipt. Unfortunately some one did not translate delivery address correctly (Melbourne instead of Middle Park). I found the website very difficult to get answers from but eventually was sent a tracking number. I live 3km from the trucking company so presented myself there. Luckily the driver did not deliver to any of the variations of my address in other suburbs and did return my parcel to the depot. Because I had left my details there, it was eventually correctly delivered but would not have been without my personal intervention. Also please stop sending me marketing emails. If I want to buy from you in future I will but not by receiving two emails a day.

Sue W

Sue WSydney, NSW

Best gift ever!!!!

Bought a Graduation Teddy for Granddaughter. As it arrived so quickly and wrapped perfectly - it is still awaiting to be handed over.
The discounted price and extra benefits of gift wrapping plus message made it the easiest gift I’ve ever purchased. Everything was thought out and done for me in a professional and personal way. Many many thanks. Due to Cd-19 times I won’t actually see the bear till next year but I do know that it is hiding in her Mothers cupboard until the 2 December, the day of Graduation. Can’t wait ... 8312158

Find out how The Nile compares to other Online Shops

Delivery Service is Outstanding and Great Customer Service.

I bought a kids toy rocker from The Nile last 15th Nov and very pleased to received the package at Broken Hill, NSW on the 19th of November. Despite living remote their delivery service is outstanding and great customer service. Thanks!

Jackie N.

Jackie N.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fast, no fuss service

It was easy to find what I wanted, and both books I was after were available. They also arrived promptly.

Don't deserve one star

I ordered two books online, listed as in stock. Required follow up. One book unavailable, offered refund. Promised the second book was on its way (in an email addressed to someone else, but regarding my order). Enquired after two months, blamed covid, six months later and it still hasn't arrived. Appalling. Will never use them again.

Lis

Lis

Shocking

I ordered a tarot deck and book at the end of October and noticed status said it was dispatched from seller. -You will receive updates. It also said expected to arrive by 16th of November(tracked). Today is the 20th so i thought i was patient but would question them on online chat about no tracking. The First guy disappeared 5min into the chat ( i waited 20mins)The second lady said she would check on order. She said it hadn't been shipped yet!! and offered to waive the shipping fee. I asked for the order to be cancelled. Fingers crossed i get my refund.
That is shocking customer service. I waited nearly 4 weeks for something that hasn't even been shipped yet. Will not use again.

anna m.

anna m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful services

I placed my order 10 days ago, and I haven't receive any update regarding my order. I wished I read the review before I decided to place an order.