Cricks Highway

Cricks Highway

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cricks Highway? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
Gabriel Agnes
Gabriel AgnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car, warranty, custumer service

Bought a car on 07/10/2021with 116,958kms, on 09/10/2021 found a rear shock leaking, called to ask warranty on 13/10/2021,was a bad customer service, went there and the customer service was even worse, been told that they would not give me warranty because leak oil from the shock absorbers is normal( isn't normal at QLD transport rules)and I'm paying extended warranty, now the car is really unstable while driving straight, and trying run wide on the corners, been really dangerous to drive. Been told there if I take my car to another place to be fixed I will have trouble if I need warranty! Now I bought a car with problem , I'm paying for warranty, and have to pay to be fixed at the same place.

Terrible customer service

Visited on several occasions genuinely wanting to purchase a new car but there was no stock to test drive, given incorrect information and we felt as if we were a nuisance by simply being there asking info about the car. The only good sales person left recently. Really disappointed as we bought our first car there, will not be going back nor would recommend.

Anton15
Anton15South East Queensland, QLD

Awful service

Very unfortunate experience when calling for routine service work here. Their lack of knowledge of Renault product was appalling. Made the call
Straight after to Renault Windsor and was helped immediately and flawlessly. Bit more of a drive but won’t return to cricks highway again.

Store LocationCricks highway slacks creek
Michael J.
Michael J.South East Queensland, QLD

hopeless service out to rip you off

T O N 4 Group
T O N 4 GroupSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting, unprofessional and rude mechanic.

I have arranged my vehicle to be towed. The appointment got confirmed. Shortly after, I received a call from an incredible rude mechanic, stating that they do not have time for my van at all. I wasted 2 hours arranging the tow, this business left me alone in the worst moment. Before, already twice my phonecalls have been left unanswered. uUacceptable and disgusting.

Chris
Chris

After 4 years of getting my car serviced by this mob I finally gave up

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company, excellent service team

I know car dealers get a bad rap, however after our third new car bought from Cricks, I have to complement them on their service team. The two small faults I have had had with my latest Triton have been addressed and to their credit weren’t a warranty fault with my vehicle but were after market issues, both were identified, by the service team, and I have been able to get the small issues fixed up. I’m impressed enough with their after sales service to write this review.

Store LocationNambour
Andrew from Brissy
Andrew from BrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service, great price, great product it is our 4th Kia car, I would recommend Cricks Kia, Terry was very friendly

NOW WORK FROM HOME
NOW WORK FROM HOMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Vassi is the man

I have bought 3 cars from cricks in the last 2 years. The best of the 3 is vassi from honda. Actually helped my buy my wrx from the arrogant boss at wises rd maroochydore. No deal was given to me for my loyalty to cricks. I paid full price. If it weren't for the excellent service I received from trent and Matt.c at wises road I would have bought elsewhere. Boss at wises rd maroochydore should take customer service lessons from vassi at honda springwood. Vassi, Matt c and trent. Massive thanks. Matt :)

Raymond
RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sales Staff

We recently bought a MY20 Musso and were very impressed with the staff. Cory and Chad were very helpful and honest when it came to delays due to Covid and our trade etc. Happy to recomend them to our friends.

Tri
TriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tye from Renault springwood

Thankyou to salesman tye from Renault in Springwood brisbane. He was very professional, polite and took me for a test drive in the Megane. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the car but the customer service was great. Thankyou Renault team in Springwood

Michelle Robinson - very good kia service advisor

Michelle conducted a very thorough service of my car and delivered it in good time. She was polite and efficient, and she cleaned my car. I would definitely recommend her.

Ben and Julie
Ben and JulieQueensland

Absolutely love our gorgeous Honda Civic RS Big shout out to Marco & team. Friendly service and appreciate everything you did to help us with our car. Amazing team, thank you

Peter G.
Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

New car through Terry

Terry has been really helpful in setting us up with a new car and getting us the best deal! We are so thankful for him and his work! Thanks Terry

Sara F.
Sara F.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our new CRV

We recently went to highway Honda, just to kill 20 mins before test driving and purchasing another car. Well! We ended up buying a CRV not only because it’s an amazing car but because of the amazing service. James wasn’t pushy, he wasn’t over the top he was just friendly and helpful. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the sales team at highway Honda! We know where we will be buying our next car from too!!