Crown Relocations Australia

QLD, Banyo, NSW, Smithfield, WA, Welshpool, etc...
Listing monitored by Crown Relocations Australia

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Paul N
Paul NSydney, NSW

Use another relocation company

We moved half a container from Sydney Australia to the UK. Generally dealing with Crown staff was ok but upon receiving our possessions in the UK almost everything was packed badly so a huge number of items were damaged. Some examples; Ceramic kitchenware wrapped in a piece of paper at the bottom of a large box, photo frames piled on top of each other, a chair leg completely broken off. It's clear boxes were piled too high, fragile items were crushed under heavier items. I don't think our Crown removal people had ever packed boxes before.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

this perfect

medium size move, but being precise for uplift and fast delivery, that's matters for me. very friendly customer service, keep you updated in every move till it delivered, great services. Highly recommended to anyone.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst I have ever hired to move my house, expensive but terrible services.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

Shui Cai
Shui CaiSouthwest, VIC

Unpleasant surprise

After getting 4 quotes for fixed volume in Singapore we decided to go with crown , we didn’t lock in a quote as our shift date was still likely to change. When we finally were ready to book our quote had increased by 30% due to Covid and groupage service not being available, (this we accepted as ok ) . Despite our Initial quote being for a fixed volume which didn't increase when uplifted, we were billed a further 50 % on the already increased Covid price after the pick up as the lift van packed service requires additional volume due to the crates.

The actual shipping time was acceptable. Grace handled the Australia doorstep delivery and communication was good

Ruining the start of my new life in AU

Be ware the "Rise and Fall" clause

Haritha
HarithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No one responds

We moved from New Zealand to Australia and 3 of our boxes were missing and i have to follow up for doing the claim and after that no one responds.I sent nearly 10 emails and if we call someone in brisbane they say all the insurance will be dealt in singapore.It's going to be an year in May but no one contacted me regarding my claim or the payout.It is very frustrating and they will be very nice with you when you are taking the quotes in the beginning but not reliable and i warn each and everyone whom i know not to use crown because of their service.

Water Damage to Furniture and little to no Help

Moved a full container of household goods between Singapore and Melbourne over Dec / Jan and was shocked to find boxes damaged and water damage to furniture inside them. Crown also seemed to subcontract delivery to another company and then provided no support when damage was relayed to them.

hayleyk
hayleykMelbourne, Victoria

Very poor communication & customer service

Yuti L.

Terrible Experience with International Move from New Zealand to Australia

Sherard S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Don't Use Crown - Trust Me I Am Nearly Broke

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Hello Sherard. I'm sorry to hear that your calls have not been dealt with by the correct team. If you would like to contact me to discuss your concerns I will be more than happy to help. You can contact me on 02 8787 0400.

Wayne B.
Wayne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent movers

We moved a 3 br home from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. The time of the first container arriving was spot on- we thought this is great. Then we realised how incompetent the Melbourne packers had been. They managed to leave pieces from each room for the 2nd container. We couldn't cook, use the bathroom, or setup our bed. When the 2nd container arrived there was still stuff missing. We had damages, broken goods and missing pieces. In the third week we finally received some of the missing pieces. They don't care about the damage and losses but leave it for the insurance company to sort out. This is a dodgy setup and the only saving grace is that they have some nice staff who cop the blame for the incompetent parts of the organisation.

Tina Smith-Roberts
Tina Smith-RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service!

My parents moved house after 28 years in the same property which was extremely emotional for them. We engaged CROWN to pack their wordily possessions into containers as the furniture had to be in storage for a few months. From the minute I contacted CROWN via phone, on-going communication via email and when Jason and Leon arrived to pack the two x 20 foot containers their service, attention to detail and emotional support was outstanding. Again with the second move Leon and Ben also amazing and very patient with the parents needs. Thank you!!!!!