Crown Relocations Australia

QLD, Banyo, NSW, Smithfield, WA, Welshpool, etc... (See All)
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crown Relocations Australia

• Timeliness

Started well, but what a let down.

rose M.
rose M.Far North Queensland, QLD

2 moves in 3 years... couldn't have done it without them.

Helpful, friendly, professional and their after sales care is amazing. During this Covid time, Crown in Brisbane made our move personal by video calling to see what we had, in order to offer a favourable proposal. It was seamless from the start to finish, from paperwork to using skilled and efficient removal services. Highly recommended.

BEWARE - completely regret choosing Crown

This is my experience having moved from a 4 bedroom place in Sydney to Hong Kong.

INCREDIBLY dissatisfied. Not only were we severely misquoted, several items were left behind and not included in our delivery, our personal effects were haphazardly packed (personal documents packed with tens of packing paper, whilst having our porcelain figurines packed with literally ONE sheet of packing paper - not even any bubble wrap), packing team were rude on location, and whilst the delivery folks in HK were polite and fast -- unfortunately, that was the only passable experience we had with Crown. I wish I can tell everyone who is planning to relocate with Crown to STEER CLEAR AND BEWARE.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

(review updated on 18 Dec)

I booked an international removals through Crown and they sent Grace to do my move from Sydney to London (1 BR apartment). Brilliant service today, thy guys were professional, efficient and did a great job with all the packing. Crown customer service (Robert and Anthea!) has been great and faultless from the start, good communication and all my questions answered. Thanks and keep up the good work.

18 Dec: After a great start, I'm disappointed to say that I'm trying to resolve a few issues at the moment. Will update my review soon.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

Tyla Lin
Tyla LinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very decent and amazing experience

Very decent and amazing experience. From the uplift to the drop-off, it has been very smooth except the miscommunication among Crown logistics team for the date. We had to wait for extra 2 - 3 weeks to deliver our items to be delivered at the destination. Apart from that, it was a great relocation. Will use it again if required for interstate and international relocation in the future.

Paul N
Paul NSydney, NSW

Use another relocation company

We moved half a container from Sydney Australia to the UK. Generally dealing with Crown staff was ok but upon receiving our possessions in the UK almost everything was packed badly so a huge number of items were damaged. Some examples; Ceramic kitchenware wrapped in a piece of paper at the bottom of a large box, photo frames piled on top of each other, a chair leg completely broken off. It's clear boxes were piled too high, fragile items were crushed under heavier items. I don't think our Crown removal people had ever packed boxes before.

Leo M
Leo MAU

this perfect

medium size move, but being precise for uplift and fast delivery, that's matters for me. very friendly customer service, keep you updated in every move till it delivered, great services. Highly recommended to anyone.

• Timeliness

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst I have ever hired to move my house, expensive but terrible services.

Shui Cai
Shui CaiSouthwest, VIC

Unpleasant surprise

After getting 4 quotes for fixed volume in Singapore we decided to go with crown , we didn’t lock in a quote as our shift date was still likely to change. When we finally were ready to book our quote had increased by 30% due to Covid and groupage service not being available, (this we accepted as ok ) . Despite our Initial quote being for a fixed volume which didn't increase when uplifted, we were billed a further 50 % on the already increased Covid price after the pick up as the lift van packed service requires additional volume due to the crates.

The actual shipping time was acceptable. Grace handled the Australia doorstep delivery and communication was good

Furniture Removalists

Ruining the start of my new life in AU

Be ware the "Rise and Fall" clause

Haritha
HarithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No one responds

We moved from New Zealand to Australia and 3 of our boxes were missing and i have to follow up for doing the claim and after that no one responds.I sent nearly 10 emails and if we call someone in brisbane they say all the insurance will be dealt in singapore.It's going to be an year in May but no one contacted me regarding my claim or the payout.It is very frustrating and they will be very nice with you when you are taking the quotes in the beginning but not reliable and i warn each and everyone whom i know not to use crown because of their service.

Water Damage to Furniture and little to no Help

Moved a full container of household goods between Singapore and Melbourne over Dec / Jan and was shocked to find boxes damaged and water damage to furniture inside them. Crown also seemed to subcontract delivery to another company and then provided no support when damage was relayed to them.

hayleyk
hayleykMelbourne, Victoria

Very poor communication & customer service

Yuti L.