Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo
Part of Crown Relocations Australia  3.4 (100)

Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo

3.8

24 reviews · Statistics

71% · 177 · 29%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crown Relocations Australia › QLD, Banyo24 reviews
Sarah
SarahQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Haritha
HarithaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

No one responds

We moved from New Zealand to Australia and 3 of our boxes were missing and i have to follow up for doing the claim and after that no one responds.I sent nearly 10 emails and if we call someone in brisbane they say all the insurance will be dealt in singapore.It's going to be an year in May but no one contacted me regarding my claim or the payout.It is very frustrating and they will be very nice with you when you are taking the quotes in the beginning but not reliable and i warn each and everyone whom i know not to use crown because of their service.
BJM
BJMQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Wayne B.
Wayne B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent movers

We moved a 3 br home from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. The time of the first container arriving was spot on- we thought this is great. Then we realised how incompetent the Melbourne packers had been. They managed to leave pieces from each room for the 2nd container. We couldn't cook, use the bathroom, or setup our bed. When the 2nd container arrived there was still stuff missing. We had damages, broken goods and missing pieces. In the third week we finally received some of the missing pieces. They don't care about the damage and losses but leave it for the insurance company to sort out. This is a dodgy setup and the only saving grace is that they have some nice staff who cop the blame for the incompetent parts of the organisation.
Crown Relocations Australia
Crown Relocations Australia   DM
Tina Smith-Roberts
Tina Smith-RobertsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Banyo

Exceptional Service!

My parents moved house after 28 years in the same property which was extremely emotional for them. We engaged CROWN to pack their wordily possessions into containers as the furniture had to be in storage for a few months. From the minute I contacted CROWN via phone, on-going communication via email and when Jason and Leon arrived to pack the two x 20 foot containers their service, attention to detail and emotional support was outstanding. Again with the second move Leon and Ben also amazing and very patient with the parents needs. Thank you!!!!! Show reply
Lillian
LillianQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive QLD, Banyo

Super easy move from NZ to Australia

I was relocating from NZ to Austrslia and needed to have my furniture and personal gears moved over. I got several Quotes and went with Crown because they seemed to be able to do the job within the timeframe I needed. Crown ensured i was involved and kept good communication about the status of my gears. I had someone in Australia to liaise with. My gears were delivered by the nicest team very professional and they made sure i was happy before leaving. The move took 6 weeks also i was able to put my gears into storage for a small charge. Would highly recommend Crown. Show 2 replies
Jerry
Jerry

Recent cross Tasman move

Recently we moved from Nelson, New Zealand to Brisbane, Queensland. The young man who did a lot of the packing was professional, easy to work with and nothing was a problem to him. The whole Nelson Team that we had contact with impressed us with genuine service. The coordinating lady at the Brisbane Depot/Office, listened carefully to our needs regarding the delivery and impressed us with genuine care for us and our circumstances and delivered on time. The Driver of the delivery truck was very helpful and also helped us with knowledge of setting up house here in Brisbane. Real genuine extra mile service. A big "thank you" to all involved. Well done CROWN.

IANA
IANAQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Continued Excellence

We have used Crown for moves to and from Australia over the last 20 years and always select them based on continued excellent service and follow up.

Athlene Wooster
Athlene WoosterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service

Moved from a 4 bedroom home in Auckland NZ to Brisbane Australia. Excellent staff and nothing was too much trouble. The staff are all professional and very friendly. A special mention of the excellent and friendly service of Sharna at your Brisbane office, she is awesome. Other than a couple of things that were damaged everything went very smoothly, above our expectations. Well done Crown.

Shelley
Shelley3 posts
Mike
Mike2 posts

Exceeded expectations

We didn't have a lot to move from Wellington to the Gold Coast but cannot fault the team from both sides. Fantastic customer experience.

Leigh
Leighbrisbane
Melissa B
Melissa B2 posts

Impeccable service

Mine was only a small move and I left the packing to the team. I could not have asked for more pleasant, amenable and friendly packers who were so efficient, patient with my queries and even happy to follow through with some of my suggestions. The reps over the phone and email was consistently pleasant, helpful and patient with my myriad of questions. The two gentlemen delivering the boxes were just as friendly, polite and helpful and simply a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Crown again.

Dan
Dan
  Verified QLD, Banyo

Great service and excellent packing and storage of goods

I had to move from a place in Brisbane into storage.

My goods were well wrapped and packaged and after 18 months came out with no broken or reckless damage although you can't stop minor things that can be fixed.

Excellent service from the Brisbane team and as well as Dennis and his crew for packing and being as careful and efficient.

Definitely one of the best removalists I have used over the past few years.

Jan L
Jan L

Excellent service

I needed to transport household objects from NZ to Australia. Crown packed and transported my belongings quickly and efficiently. I found all the staff members that I dealt with to be very friendly and helpful. I would use Crown services again and recommend their services to anyone.