Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo

3.9

Haritha

HarithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No one responds

We moved from New Zealand to Australia and 3 of our boxes were missing and i have to follow up for doing the claim and after that no one responds.I sent nearly 10 emails and if we call someone in brisbane they say all the insurance will be dealt in singapore.It's going to be an year in May but no one contacted me regarding my claim or the payout.It is very frustrating and they will be very nice with you when you are taking the quotes in the beginning but not reliable and i warn each and everyone whom i know not to use crown because of their service.

BJM

BJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience with International Move from New Zealand to Australia

Wayne B.

Wayne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent movers

We moved a 3 br home from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. The time of the first container arriving was spot on- we thought this is great. Then we realised how incompetent the Melbourne packers had been. They managed to leave pieces from each room for the 2nd container. We couldn't cook, use the bathroom, or setup our bed. When the 2nd container arrived there was still stuff missing. We had damages, broken goods and missing pieces. In the third week we finally received some of the missing pieces. They don't care about the damage and losses but leave it for the insurance company to sort out. This is a dodgy setup and the only saving grace is that they have some nice staff who cop the blame for the incompetent parts of the organisation.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo compares to other Furniture Removalists

Tina Smith-Roberts

Tina Smith-RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service!

My parents moved house after 28 years in the same property which was extremely emotional for them. We engaged CROWN to pack their wordily possessions into containers as the furniture had to be in storage for a few months. From the minute I contacted CROWN via phone, on-going communication via email and when Jason and Leon arrived to pack the two x 20 foot containers their service, attention to detail and emotional support was outstanding. Again with the second move Leon and Ben also amazing and very patient with the parents needs. Thank you!!!!!

LillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy move from NZ to Australia

I was relocating from NZ to Austrslia and needed to have my furniture and personal gears moved over. I got several Quotes and went with Crown because they seemed to be able to do the job within the timeframe I needed. Crown ensured i was involved and kept good communication about the status of my gears. I had someone in Australia to liaise with. My gears were delivered by the nicest team very professional and they made sure i was happy before leaving. The move took 6 weeks also i was able to put my gears into storage for a small charge. Would highly recommend Crown.

Lillian

Hi, i would not hesitate in using Crown again or in recommending.

Recent cross Tasman move

Recently we moved from Nelson, New Zealand to Brisbane, Queensland. The young man who did a lot of the packing was professional, easy to work with and nothing was a problem to him. The whole Nelson Team that we had contact with impressed us with genuine service. The coordinating lady at the Brisbane Depot/Office, listened carefully to our needs regarding the delivery and impressed us with genuine care for us and our circumstances and delivered on time. The Driver of the delivery truck was very helpful and also helped us with knowledge of setting up house here in Brisbane. Real genuine extra mile service. A big "thank you" to all involved. Well done CROWN.

IANA

IANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued Excellence

We have used Crown for moves to and from Australia over the last 20 years and always select them based on continued excellent service and follow up.

Excellent service

Moved from a 4 bedroom home in Auckland NZ to Brisbane Australia. Excellent staff and nothing was too much trouble. The staff are all professional and very friendly. A special mention of the excellent and friendly service of Sharna at your Brisbane office, she is awesome. Other than a couple of things that were damaged everything went very smoothly, above our expectations. Well done Crown.

Shelley

Shelley

Never use these dodgy removalists!!!

Mike

Mike

Exceeded expectations

We didn't have a lot to move from Wellington to the Gold Coast but cannot fault the team from both sides. Fantastic customer experience.

Leigh

Leighbrisbane

Outstanding and Compassionate from USA to Brisbane

Melissa B

Melissa B

Impeccable service

Mine was only a small move and I left the packing to the team. I could not have asked for more pleasant, amenable and friendly packers who were so efficient, patient with my queries and even happy to follow through with some of my suggestions. The reps over the phone and email was consistently pleasant, helpful and patient with my myriad of questions. The two gentlemen delivering the boxes were just as friendly, polite and helpful and simply a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Crown again.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Great service and excellent packing and storage of goods

I had to move from a place in Brisbane into storage.
My goods were well wrapped and packaged and after 18 months came out with no broken or reckless damage although you can't stop minor things that can be fixed.
Excellent service from the Brisbane team and as well as Dennis and his crew for packing and being as careful and efficient.
Definitely one of the best removalists I have used over the past few years.

Excellent service

I needed to transport household objects from NZ to Australia. Crown packed and transported my belongings quickly and efficiently. I found all the staff members that I dealt with to be very friendly and helpful. I would use Crown services again and recommend their services to anyone.

C George

C GeorgeBrisbane

Perfect service!

We recently moved a small two bed flat from Auckland to Brisbane and Crown made it all happen without a hitch. The cost was extremely reasonable considering they packed everything for us, and shipped door to door.

The two boys in NZ were quick and thorough, they even had good music to listen to while packing!

The service received via email and phone with each country's consultant was perfect and they both answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner.

Would highly reccomend this service to friends and family.

Thanks Crown!!

Service from Crown Relocations

Although this was a small move of an antique inherited bedroom suite from Palmerston North NZ to Brisbane Australia, every person connected with the move was extremely professional and courteous. Besides the excellent packing, the organising staff were so easy to deal with and delivery was on time
JBY Brisbane

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

On behalf of our team thank you for taking the time to share your great experience and best wishes for your future in Brisbane.
Alvin R - Customer Services Manager

Lozzie

LozzieMexborough

Over 7 months for my goods to arrive

Savvy Shopper

Savvy ShopperSydney, NSW

Seriously look elsewhere not worth the money

Jerusha W

Jerusha WSydney

Exceptional move experience

Sarah P

Sarah PBrisbane

Friendly and Supportive

My first relocation - moving out of home and relocating from SA to QLD alone. I was pretty clueless with the process but both the SA and QLD teams were very friendly and understanding. All pick ups/drop offs were on time and nothing was damaged in the process.

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews