Crystal Glass & Aluminium

Crystal Glass & Aluminium

See the Best Handymen in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Frances

FrancesSydney, NSW

Dont use them!!

ordered glass when it was delivered it was too big. He said he would fix it never did then he eventually blocked my number reported him to fair trading had to take glass to supplier to fix but he wouldnt deliver back had to pay for delivery. It has taken 5 months for issue to be resolved.

Job Satisfaction

Lisa F.

Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

Quick response time, friendly and quality installation. John was great. I would recommend these guys.

We needed our glass door replaced urgently and they came ASAP. We have young kids and my son broke the glass door and we wanted quality safety glass.
John was friendly, fast and reliable.

Job Satisfaction

They never showed up...

They were supposed to come to my place to fix the broken glass door a few days ago. So far they cancelled the first appointment due to the job they couldn't finish on time, which was fine as this kind of thing could happen to anyone. However, they didn't show up at the re-scheduled time today, no calls, nothing. I called the owner, and he said the same thing as he said on the first cancellation day but promised that he should be coming over soon. 3 hour 30 mins later since the scheduled time, he still hasn't showed up, so I cancelled the appointment. I don't see any respect to customers, which is quite disappointing.

Dennise

DenniseSydney, NSW

Do not use this company!!!

We had a glass door replaced and immediately found a large scratch! We contacted the owner, Raymond, straight away and he said he would replace it. He was to come the following week. We never heard from him and tried calling and emailing numerous times. He has completely ignored us! Bad workmanship, inferior product and extremely bad customer service!!!