Cubbi

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lilmeh

lilmeh

Really buggy and unreasonable for tenants

VikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time

genXreviewer

genXreviewerSydney, NSW

User friendly but incomplete

This service would be perfect only if you have no problem with your tenant

Very slow response, like there is no one working there at all, my last query was responded 1.5 day after.

Its about time we got a FANTASTIC service like Cubbi !!

Cubbi is very easy to use, the customer service via the online chat are extremely knowledgable, helpful and prompt. The fees for my rental to be managed are very affordable compared to a conventional real estate agent. Everything is taken care of by Cubbi of which a regular agent would do.
I feel confident with the whole Cubbi experience.
Because its all online, I can log in whenever i need to and get answers, see rental payments progress, and just generally manage my account. The convenience is absolutely fantastic!!!
I have already recommended Cubbi to friends who have rental properties!

happyfeet

Trying to join up for last two days, not going well

Marc

MarcWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Less stress, better tenants, better returns

Andrew

AndrewBrisbane

Great platform for tenants and owners alike

MikeCubbi

Thanks for the great review Andrew. I could not have said it better myself. It's great to hear Cubbi is establishing great Owner-Tenant relationships and thus a better outcome for all. Michael

Mr x123

Mr x123South East Queensland, QLD

Weekly rent

As a landlord getting weekly rent via Cubbi is fantastic. Their support is invaluable and they do a great job. My rental unit was only on the market for less than a week before it rented. Thank you Cubbi!

SalAdelaide

Not accessable

Try to get hold of the agent but couldn't as he didn't answer his phone for two days.
Tried to call the Cubbi for two days and they simply didn't answer and the machine hanged up on me.
Just doen't give me the mind comfort that a customer needs to trust the service.

Sal

yes, I mean the owner. That doesn't change the problem.
your system doesn't record the voice message, it only hangs up.

Cat C

Cat CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not reliable

Not reliable in terms of payments, often late direct debits, sometimes early. Website is quite poor, very few capabilities in ongoing administration of renting once initial and infrequent arrangements are made such as initial lease commencement.

Matt K.

Matt K.Darwin

Extremely slow website

Few times trying to browse their website and I found extremely slow. Not sure what is going on with their system.

MikeCubbi

Sorry to hear that Matt. I'm just going to private message you now to find our more details. Thanks for the heads up!

Matt h

Matt h

Fantastic alternative to conventional real estate agents

MikeCubbi

Thanks for the great review Matt!

Cammy P.

Cammy P.Geelong

Excellent service

After finding a new place in the city, we rented out our old family house. Since it was our first time to do this, we though getting the services of a professional was the best way to go. We never regretted this decision since Cubbi made the entire experience as smooth as possible.

If you want to rent, then use Cubbi.

This is probably my fourth time using Cubbi to rent and each time it has worked a treat. Excellent service.

Peter B

Peter BGold Coast, Qld

Excellent service, simple to use

Cubbi was easy to access and we have our second set of tenants through the agency. It made getting our message out there very simple and had maximum coverage. My only issue was a technical one with photo storage in the Library. Accessing photos was difficult on two occasions and hopefully will be remedied soon. Response time was quick with issues and we will use Cubbi again.

It's so easy

The Cubbi team are always really helpful. Great interaction for those of us that need it

Thanks Slyv

2nd rental through Cubbi and couldn't be happier

MikeCubbi

I think your review will really help landlords get a better understanding about Cubbi. Thanks Andrew.

chris

chris

Warning : Don't Expect To See Your Rental Income

Absolutely hopeless. Managed to stuff up every aspect of signing the tenant, then the tenant moved in and they didn't even take money from the tenants and then told the tenant everything was fine they didn't owe any money. One disaster after another, the call centre is in the Philippines, difficult to get them to reply. I have made several attempts to talk to [name removed] (supposedly the owner) never ever been contacted back by him. Perhaps he is in the Philippines too.

First Time Lessor - Ad Creation-Editing-Tenant Found-Easily Achieved

As a first time lessor,I was a little concerned about the process having always used agents.I found Cubbi easy to use and if I had any issues or needed further information it was instant even on the weekend.Ad writing is easy given Cubbi's tips as you go.I found a good tenant within four weeks without dropping my original advertised rent which in the current tight Brisbane rental market is excellent.
Thanks Cubbi

MikeCubbi

Thanks for the great review! We have recently updated our help content when listing a property for rent so we are very glad you hear you found it useful!
You can also thank Abie for the weekend support. She is a gem.

Barbara S.

Barbara S.asked

How many minutes are effective on the cubii?

Lalit

Lalitasked

Hi, I have a two bedroom villa unit at Essendon North which is currently managed by an agent. I wish to migrate to Cubbi. The last tenant moved in on 26-02-2019 and the contract/agreement was signed on 04-02-2019. I am unsure about how to proceed. Please guide me through.
Lalit

MikeCubbi

Hi Lalit, you just need to sign up and then click to add your first property and then select 'Switch from an agent'. You'll enter your agent details in and create a termination notice,sign it online and then it is sent to your agent requesting the information needed (including leases). If you're unsure on the notice period required you can upload your agency agreement and we'll tell you how many days notice you need to give. Typically it's 30. You can elect to have Cubbi send a trackable postage paid envelope to pick up the files on switch over day (or you pick them up), that's also the day your tenants sign up to start paying their rent through Cubbi. It's a guided process. PS I'm really sorry for the delayed response, the notification skipped the normal inbox. I hope it's not too late. Mike

happyfeetasked

Hello
Just wondering if you have updated your payment systems so that when tenants pay rent, it does not take the current 5-6 days to hit landlords
account?

MikeCubbi

Morning! In short, no we have not updated our payment system, however, we have been working hard with our Payment Provider to speed things up. The root problem is all Direct Debit payments in Australia take 3 business days to clear (become guaranteed funds) before the payment can be forwarded to you. The banks together have been working on a New Payments Platform (NPP) for the last few years which allow instant payments (but designed for personal use between two people) so it's not clear yet if this will allow instant Direct Debits in the near future (where a 3rd party like Cubbi can initiate the payment). The NPP is now live (with limited ability), Banks and Payment providers (like ours) are working hard to integrate with this platform - currently in testing phase.

We love Direct Debit for the reason it lowers rent arrears and allows the owner to more reliably rely on the rent being paid but the obvious problem is, it takes 5 business days to reach your account. We are hoping by September the platform will allow us to bring the time down to 3 days. Obviously all that is relying on Banks and Payment Providers which is why we like doing most things in-house. We are working on other solutions in-house that will still allow you to still get the rent reliably, keep within Residential Tenancy Act (law in each state) and ofcourse get the rent to you instantly (or within a day).

Thanks for your question. Always happy to help! Mike

Get an answer from our members and Cubbi representatives

CategoryReal Estate Agents