92% · 22914 · 6%

3.9

Please note that Rent My Estate have rebranded to Cubbi as of August 2015.

Chev
ChevSydney, NSW

Cubbi Care Factor is ZERO

I have been awaiting a response via Cubbi email for the past 5 days. I am interested in applying for a specific property and to increase my chances had clicked to complete the Tenant Check, PAID only to be CHARGED but unable to move forward as my identity needed verifying. I cannot verify my identity apparently I need to be approved first.
This wouldn’t have happened had there been a clause not to complete the check until ID verified.
No customer service what so ever and a disgusting waste of time, there is no care or human decency.
I won’t be attaching a file as my personal details are in the email I’ve sent, to which I have again, sent another. I expect a refund.
freshwater
freshwater

Cubbi is Comforting

Great platform. Terrific support. Dont leave home without it :) When your residence isn't your own, Cubbi clarifies.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.

Cubbi is a breeze

Cubbi is a breeze so user friendly if you have questions they are quick to respond supplying all you need
EOFY report is just a matter of logging in and downloading some ch a breeze for your Tax Agent
If you have the time today put into your asset/s and gate being over charged
Give Cubbi a chance Show reply
Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW6 posts

Great online real estate

Good real estate. Online only but good customer service.
Can be in direct contact with the owner/tenant and it make the change. Show reply
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Abe A.
Abe A.Sydney, NSW3 posts

The worst service I ever used! Customer service is ZERO. They charge extra money without any explanation. Hopless

Charge extra fees with no explanation. My bank transactions show I paid on time. I tried to contact them many times but it didn't work. Very bad and completely disappointing
Tatiana
Tatiana

Cubbi is the best!

Cubbi has the best service ever. It's the third time I'm using it and it's perfect in a way of platform use, efficiency, and customer support. Thank you guys, you made my rental experience very positive Show reply
Penelope V.
Penelope V.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent & efficient service

I wasn't sure about using an online agent, however, went with Cubbi and have been impressed beyond expectation. Consistently excellent and efficient turn around, very helpful during Covid with changes. Show reply
Nathan B.
Nathan B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Exceptional service and great value platform

The Cubbi platform is great value, especially if you have multiple properties. The best thing though is their incredible customer service. It surpasses any property manager I have worked with. Show reply
KJ J.
KJ J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Using for 3 years

Excellent Company. Easy process from advertisement, tenant selection and monthly payment. Also, Cubbi is great in answering all my questions. Furthermore, Cubbi is update with latest government rules. Few time Show reply
leahcim_01
leahcim_01South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Emma Z.
Emma Z.Canberra 2600, ACT

Cannot make contact with anyone from Cubbi

I have just started using Cubbi. The advertising section is great and I've had a lot of interest. However, when Cubbi has been reviewing the tenants, they seem to have made a mistake with the estimated income and there is also uncertainty regarding one of the referees. I just want to be able to follow up with them on this but there is no phone number to do so. No one is available on the live chat and no one has responded to my email, sent over 24 hours ago. I'm worried that I wont be able to contact anyone ever using this service.
Jeremy
JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC31 posts

Makes it very easy for landlord and tenants

I've been using Cubbi for nearly 1 year now and although I've had some interesting hurdles with a tenant, Cubbi has always made it easy to make sure all problems can be addressed and recorded. The site works well on desktop/mobile, easy to navigate.

Shoutout to Ben who has always been very helpful.

My key feedback would be:
-The ability to easily have multiple entities for account management
-Native mobile application for iOS/Android.
-Allow landlords to update tenant information Show reply

Tikiii
TikiiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Hate Cubbie

The most ridiculous payment plat form for tenants. Constantly spams my email account.
Multiple times tried direct debbiting my account 3 days before rent is due, even though I said it needs a to be taken out on a certain dates. Caused me to incur multiple dishounor fees.
Cant make one single payment to pay rent and water bill as system doesn't recognise the one payment.

This is a cheap option for landlords.

lilmeh
lilmeh4 posts

hip
hip

Good morning,

I asked my dad's doctor if he could use the Cubbi being that he's 90 years old, he said absolutely. My dad would like to know if you have any guidelines on how many minutes it should be used, every day or every other day? Do you have a workout plan or suggest something to help him?

Nancy G.
Nancy G.

I order one I have not received it yet ,can't talk to anyone when will I get it? It has been taken out of bank account a week ago. My name is Dorothy E Hill please let me know

Barbara S.
Barbara S.

How many minutes are effective on the cubii?

Cubbi for landlords

If you’re a stickler for doing things your way, Cubbi helps you independently manage your property, without having to rely on a real estate agent as the communication go-between with tenants.

You can use Cubbi from start to finish, including looking for tenants and managing rent payments, among them. Cubbi estimates savings of around 70% of what you'd spend on a property agent’s fee.

Cubbi for tenants

Cubbi can be used for a variety of tasks, including to: search for and apply for a property online, access the lease agreement and related documents, make rental payments, and be informed of landlord notices, such as routine inspections.

Possible advantages

Cubbi states that it’s a blend between an entirely online and self-managed platform, and having help from Cubbi staff.

While the majority of communications between landlords and tenants will be conducted independently on the online platform, Cubbi can step in and provide support if any miscommunications or disagreements arise.

Cubbi also asserts that having all the information on one platform streamlines the process, and helps keep landlords and tenants on the same page.

CategoryReal Estate Agents