Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget about real state agents. Cubbi is the way to go.

MikeCubbi

So sad to see you go!! Thank you so much for your review. I could not help myself but do a quick video to show my appreciation. Link: https://www.loom.com/share/21044d050bf4431d919027458e3915b0

Abe A.
Abe A.Sydney, NSW

The worst service I ever used! Customer service is ZERO. They charge extra money without any explanation. Hopless

Charge extra fees with no explanation. My bank transactions show I paid on time. I tried to contact them many times but it didn't work. Very bad and completely disappointing

Cubbi is the best!

Cubbi has the best service ever. It's the third time I'm using it and it's perfect in a way of platform use, efficiency, and customer support. Thank you guys, you made my rental experience very positive

Thank you Tatiana!

Penelope V.
Penelope V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent & efficient service

I wasn't sure about using an online agent, however, went with Cubbi and have been impressed beyond expectation. Consistently excellent and efficient turn around, very helpful during Covid with changes.

Thanks Penelope!

Nathan B.
Nathan B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Exceptional service and great value platform

The Cubbi platform is great value, especially if you have multiple properties. The best thing though is their incredible customer service. It surpasses any property manager I have worked with.

MikeCubbi

Thanks Nathan! Loving the feedback.

KJ J.
KJ J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using for 3 years

Excellent Company. Easy process from advertisement, tenant selection and monthly payment. Also, Cubbi is great in answering all my questions. Furthermore, Cubbi is update with latest government rules. Few time

Thanks Cali!!

leahcim_01
leahcim_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good platform. Way better(and cheaper) than an agent in the middle

Emma Z.
Emma Z.Canberra 2600, ACT

Cannot make contact with anyone from Cubbi

I have just started using Cubbi. The advertising section is great and I've had a lot of interest. However, when Cubbi has been reviewing the tenants, they seem to have made a mistake with the estimated income and there is also uncertainty regarding one of the referees. I just want to be able to follow up with them on this but there is no phone number to do so. No one is available on the live chat and no one has responded to my email, sent over 24 hours ago. I'm worried that I wont be able to contact anyone ever using this service.

Jeremy
JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes it very easy for landlord and tenants

I've been using Cubbi for nearly 1 year now and although I've had some interesting hurdles with a tenant, Cubbi has always made it easy to make sure all problems can be addressed and recorded. The site works well on desktop/mobile, easy to navigate.

Shoutout to Ben who has always been very helpful.

My key feedback would be:
-The ability to easily have multiple entities for account management
-Native mobile application for iOS/Android.
-Allow landlords to update tenant information

TikiiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hate Cubbie.

The most ridiculous payment plat form for tenants. Constantly spams my email account.
Multiple times tried direct debbiting my account 3 days before rent is due, even though I said it needs a to be taken out on a certain dates. Caused me to incur multiple dishounor fees.
Cant make one single payment to pay rent and water bill as system doesn't recognise the one payment.

This is a cheap option for landlords.

lilmeh
lilmeh

Really buggy and unreasonable for tenants

VikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time

genXreviewer
genXreviewerSydney, NSW

User friendly but incomplete

This service would be perfect only if you have no problem with your tenant

Very slow response, like there is no one working there at all, my last query was responded 1.5 day after.

Charlotte
CharlotteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Its about time we got a FANTASTIC service like Cubbi !!

Cubbi is very easy to use, the customer service via the online chat are extremely knowledgable, helpful and prompt. The fees for my rental to be managed are very affordable compared to a conventional real estate agent. Everything is taken care of by Cubbi of which a regular agent would do.
I feel confident with the whole Cubbi experience.
Because its all online, I can log in whenever i need to and get answers, see rental payments progress, and just generally manage my account. The convenience is absolutely fantastic!!!
I have already recommended Cubbi to friends who have rental properties!

hip
hipasked

Good morning,

I asked my dad's doctor if he could use the Cubbi being that he's 90 years old, he said absolutely. My dad would like to know if you have any guidelines on how many minutes it should be used, every day or every other day? Do you have a workout plan or suggest something to help him?

MikeCubbi

Hey! Loving the question but I think you might have mistaken Cubbi with an exercise programme or equipment. Cubbi is an online rental platform that makes managing a rental property really easy so I don't think it's what you're looking for. However (assuming so many things and having a bit of fun) my advice would be to start very very light for a short period (say 5 minutes) every day then build up (duration and/or weight) over time, say increase by 10% every couple of weeks. Don't risk injury by going too long or too heavy too soon.

Nancy G.
Nancy G.asked

I order one I have not received it yet ,can't talk to anyone when will I get it? It has been taken out of bank account a week ago. My name is Dorothy E Hill please let me know

MikeCubbi

Hi Dorothy. I can't find your details anywhere- I checked both Dorothy and Nancy but no recent orders from both names. Can you email support hello@cubbi.com.au, tell us what email address you use with Cubbi and what order you're referring too and when it was purchased. We'll get it sorted for you asap! Michael

Barbara S.
Barbara S.asked

How many minutes are effective on the cubii?

Get an answer from our members and Cubbi representatives

Cubbi for landlords

If you’re a stickler for doing things your way, Cubbi helps you independently manage your property, without having to rely on a real estate agent as the communication go-between with tenants.

You can use Cubbi from start to finish, including looking for tenants and managing rent payments, among them. Cubbi estimates savings of around 70% of what you'd spend on a property agent’s fee.

Cubbi for tenants

Cubbi can be used for a variety of tasks, including to: search for and apply for a property online, access the lease agreement and related documents, make rental payments, and be informed of landlord notices, such as routine inspections.

Possible advantages

Cubbi states that it’s a blend between an entirely online and self-managed platform, and having help from Cubbi staff.

While the majority of communications between landlords and tenants will be conducted independently on the online platform, Cubbi can step in and provide support if any miscommunications or disagreements arise.

Cubbi also asserts that having all the information on one platform streamlines the process, and helps keep landlords and tenants on the same page.