Penelope V.

Penelope V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent & efficient service

I wasn't sure about using an online agent, however, went with Cubbi and have been impressed beyond expectation. Consistently excellent and efficient turn around, very helpful during Covid with changes.

Thanks Penelope!

Nathan B.

Nathan B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Exceptional service and great value platform

The Cubbi platform is great value, especially if you have multiple properties. The best thing though is their incredible customer service. It surpasses any property manager I have worked with.

MikeCubbi

Thanks Nathan! Loving the feedback.

Cali

CaliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using for 3 years

Excellent Company. Easy process from advertisement, tenant selection and monthly payment. Also, Cubbi is great in answering all my questions. Furthermore, Cubbi is update with latest government rules. Few time

Thanks Cali!!

leahcim_01

leahcim_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good platform. Way better(and cheaper) than an agent in the middle

Emma Z.

Emma Z.Canberra 2600, ACT

Cannot make contact with anyone from Cubbi

I have just started using Cubbi. The advertising section is great and I've had a lot of interest. However, when Cubbi has been reviewing the tenants, they seem to have made a mistake with the estimated income and there is also uncertainty regarding one of the referees. I just want to be able to follow up with them on this but there is no phone number to do so. No one is available on the live chat and no one has responded to my email, sent over 24 hours ago. I'm worried that I wont be able to contact anyone ever using this service.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes it very easy for landlord and tenants

I've been using Cubbi for nearly 1 year now and although I've had some interesting hurdles with a tenant, Cubbi has always made it easy to make sure all problems can be addressed and recorded. The site works well on desktop/mobile, easy to navigate.

Shoutout to Ben who has always been very helpful.

My key feedback would be:
-The ability to easily have multiple entities for account management
-Native mobile application for iOS/Android.
-Allow landlords to update tenant information

TikiiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hate Cubbie.

The most ridiculous payment plat form for tenants. Constantly spams my email account.
Multiple times tried direct debbiting my account 3 days before rent is due, even though I said it needs a to be taken out on a certain dates. Caused me to incur multiple dishounor fees.
Cant make one single payment to pay rent and water bill as system doesn't recognise the one payment.

This is a cheap option for landlords.

lilmeh

lilmeh

Really buggy and unreasonable for tenants

VikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time

genXreviewer

genXreviewerSydney, NSW

User friendly but incomplete

This service would be perfect only if you have no problem with your tenant

Very slow response, like there is no one working there at all, my last query was responded 1.5 day after.

Its about time we got a FANTASTIC service like Cubbi !!

Cubbi is very easy to use, the customer service via the online chat are extremely knowledgable, helpful and prompt. The fees for my rental to be managed are very affordable compared to a conventional real estate agent. Everything is taken care of by Cubbi of which a regular agent would do.
I feel confident with the whole Cubbi experience.
Because its all online, I can log in whenever i need to and get answers, see rental payments progress, and just generally manage my account. The convenience is absolutely fantastic!!!
I have already recommended Cubbi to friends who have rental properties!

happyfeet

happyfeet

Trying to join up for last two days, not going well

Marc

MarcWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Less stress, better tenants, better returns

Andrew

AndrewBrisbane

Great platform for tenants and owners alike

MikeCubbi

Thanks for the great review Andrew. I could not have said it better myself. It's great to hear Cubbi is establishing great Owner-Tenant relationships and thus a better outcome for all. Michael

Mr x123

Mr x123South East Queensland, QLD

Weekly rent

As a landlord getting weekly rent via Cubbi is fantastic. Their support is invaluable and they do a great job. My rental unit was only on the market for less than a week before it rented. Thank you Cubbi!

SalAdelaide

Not accessable

Try to get hold of the agent but couldn't as he didn't answer his phone for two days.
Tried to call the Cubbi for two days and they simply didn't answer and the machine hanged up on me.
Just doen't give me the mind comfort that a customer needs to trust the service.

Sal

yes, I mean the owner. That doesn't change the problem.
your system doesn't record the voice message, it only hangs up.

Cat C

Cat CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not reliable

Not reliable in terms of payments, often late direct debits, sometimes early. Website is quite poor, very few capabilities in ongoing administration of renting once initial and infrequent arrangements are made such as initial lease commencement.

Matt K.

Matt K.Darwin

Extremely slow website

Few times trying to browse their website and I found extremely slow. Not sure what is going on with their system.

MikeCubbi

Sorry to hear that Matt. I'm just going to private message you now to find our more details. Thanks for the heads up!

Matt h

Matt h

Fantastic alternative to conventional real estate agents

MikeCubbi

Thanks for the great review Matt!

hip

hipasked

Good morning,

I asked my dad's doctor if he could use the Cubbi being that he's 90 years old, he said absolutely. My dad would like to know if you have any guidelines on how many minutes it should be used, every day or every other day? Do you have a workout plan or suggest something to help him?

MikeCubbi

Hey! Loving the question but I think you might have mistaken Cubbi with an exercise programme or equipment. Cubbi is an online rental platform that makes managing a rental property really easy so I don't think it's what you're looking for. However (assuming so many things and having a bit of fun) my advice would be to start very very light for a short period (say 5 minutes) every day then build up (duration and/or weight) over time, say increase by 10% every couple of weeks. Don't risk injury by going too long or too heavy too soon.

Nancy G.

Nancy G.asked

I order one I have not received it yet ,can't talk to anyone when will I get it? It has been taken out of bank account a week ago. My name is Dorothy E Hill please let me know

MikeCubbi

Hi Dorothy. I can't find your details anywhere- I checked both Dorothy and Nancy but no recent orders from both names. Can you email support hello@cubbi.com.au, tell us what email address you use with Cubbi and what order you're referring too and when it was purchased. We'll get it sorted for you asap! Michael

Barbara S.

Barbara S.asked

How many minutes are effective on the cubii?

Get an answer from our members and Cubbi representatives