Maz

MazVictoria

Love Cudo

The help I've been given is out of this world, can't thank you enough, will use Cudo again and again, the help given to me was over and above the line of duty, thank you again

Maggie

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service thank you Annabel

I called the customer help line and talked to Annabel who was very pleasant and went out her way to resolve the issue. Excellent customer services that well exceeds my expectation.

Shane

ShaneAustralian Capital Territory

Bogus voucher

I purchased a voucher for a business that had already ended their association with Cudo. The voucher was worthless. I've sought a refund from Cudo over a month ago and haven't received a response.

Cecilia T.Cudo

Nelmae PalmerSydney, NSW

Frustration to eventual complete satisfaction.

After experiencing difficulty in making a reservation on Starship Cruises for 4 passengers I used the "live chat line" which after some consultation was resolved.
We joined the Starship yesterday and had a fun filled day exploring the Hawkesbury, Brooklyn, Broken Bay and Pittwater waters ways, sailing around 5 islands while we enjoyed delicious morning tea, 2 course lunch and afternoon tea with an extremely entertaining crew, especially the Captain with his commentary. Thanks to Cudo and Starship Cruises for a satisfactory resolution.

Nelmae Palmer

Your very welcome credit where credit is due. It's so easy to complain but also good to express gratitude for the efforts of your staff.

top service

Marvell provided prompt, polite and efficient service to me as a digitally deprived septuagenarian enabling me to obtain full information about one of Cudo deals. He also followed up and ensured I was happy with the service and result

Annie S.

Annie S.Sydney, NSW

perfect

quick response in cancelling my voucher due to restrictions of voucher. I was given two options which was great. online chatting is a great way rather than waiting on the phone

Zuzana

ZuzanaSydney, NSW

Cosmetic

I absolutely love the selection of cosmetic product, I am very happy that I have found such an amazing site , specially as I like nivea and natio, definately will order more for a Christmas shopping

BeNew

BeNew

Worked extra hard to help solve my issue

Marvell was able to help solve my query and took extra steps to ensure that a solution was reached. I really appreciate the extra time and effort taken to resolve my query for me. Thank you very much.

Abraham

AbrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff member online was very helpful

Staff member online was extremely helpful. I had trouble booking a restaurant online and they did it for me. We now have a booking on the date required. A job well done!

remysage

remysageSydney, NSW

Expired Credit

I was unaware that it had an expiry date as it was credit, not a voucher. Thank you so much for re-instatement. Love Cudo! Will use it more often now.

Jimmy G

Jimmy GSydney, NSW

Payment Went Through but Checkout Failed. - Fixed in Minutes

PayPal deducted the money but for some reason the checkout failed.. "Something Went Wrong" - Spoke to Mae J through the chat box and after a few initial questioned, it was all sorted in a matter of minutes. Very happy with the service that was provided. Thanks Mae J! =)

Excellent service

Good experience to make booking with chat web and smoothly the lady is very helpful,I am certainly recommend my friends to use the service and hope that you have a wonderful business

Refund of a credit

Annabel was a amazing and patient with me even when I had silly questions. As she said no questions are silly. He response was gentle and i actually felt like I was talk to someone. You were guaranteed a response within 24 hours. Thank you Annabel I would recommend Cudo because of Annabel's service.

Excellent customer service

I have to commend the call center staff and the support team at Cudo, for the outstanding, prompt service given to me. This is my first experience with Cudo and I am extremely happy with the process, professionalism and service levels.

Luisa

Luisa

Excellent Service from Annabel

Annabel sorted the issue I was having straightaway. She organised and sorted my booking for me and followed up with an email. Very helpful and friendly. Thank you so much.

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best service ever

I made not only one, but two inadvertent button clicks when purchasing an order.
Annabel took care of it and corrected my problem even giving me a small bonus credit... totally unexpected. Her manner was so kind yet professional ... well done, thank you.

Excellent service

Very fast and efficient service, and a big THANK YOU for Annabel help to sort my mistake out ,mixing my vouchers up (validating the wrong one). It was a very pleasant experience ,well done,it was much appreciated.

Norah G.

Norah G.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Very fast and efficient service..bought a deal and was having trouble with redeeming it .The assistant Mai was lovely and soo helpful offered to redeem for me which was a great help

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Bought incorrect voucher

I needed to change my voucher as I purchased the wrong one. I was contacted and helped by a support member with no fuss. Money was credited to my account so I could bypuy the correct voucher. Easy as!!

KAZA

KAZASydney, NSW

Customer support

A big THANK YOU for the wonderful support today when I received quick and helpful information and my problem regarding a recent Cudo purchase was resolved. Well done, it was much appreciated.

Jimbo

Jimboasked

Hi, I am trying to purchase 2 hair deals with John Azzi, one for my daughter with the style cut and full head of foils and the other for me with the style cut and half head of foils. This is proving difficult as the cud’s site is allowing me to buy 2 deals but identical ones only. How can I overcome this please? Many thanks Maria

Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty purchasing. We can certainly assist you here.

Can you please send us a private message? We will then be able to look into this matter urgently for you.

We look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Claire E.asked

Hi im thinking about putting a massage and pamper package deal on Cudo. Who do i contact? Regards Claire

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for your interest.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address so our team can get in touch with you directly?

You are also able to contact us via email cudohelp@cudo.com.au

Have a great day.

Claire E.

Hi Thank you for your reply. Could someone please email me on bulimbamassageandacupuncture@gmail.com or call me on 0414500575 to discuss running a deal? Alternatively you can call me on 0414500575. Regards Claire Eckert Good Vibrations Massage and Acupuncture

Hi Claire,

Thank you for confirming.

A member of our support team will be in touch with you urgently.

We hope you have a nice day!

Brenda W.

Brenda W.asked

I purchased a deal from The Bentleigh Club and I am having trouble with printing the voucher. The voucher is for tonight Friday 22nd.
Brenda

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're so sorry that you're having difficulty printing your voucher.

Can you please send us a private message advising your email address and voucher ID? We'll then be able to resend your voucher to you right away!

We look forward to hearing from you - have a great day.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying