Chantal

ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I used the online chat function to help with trying to get a refund for a voucher we couldn't use. Marvell was a delight to deal with from the very start. He took ownership of my request and was so great with following up with me to give me updates. Anyone who has the pleasure of dealing with Marvell will be assured the highest quality of customer service. Thank you so much for your help!

Block2014

Block2014Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Customer service was exceptional! I received a prompt response and Annabel was very helpful with my enquiry. Annabel looked into my enquiry re expiry of a voucher and got back to me within a few days once she heard back from the supplier. Thanks Danielle

BelV

BelV

Ease of refund due to COVID-19

We purchased a deal that we planned to use during our holiday to Sydney. Due to COVID-19 we asked for a refund as it was not possible to use the deal before expiry date. Cudo responded and were able to arrange this on our behalf with no stress caused. It was such a relief as getting our refund with other organisations for our trip had been extremely stressful, but Cudo support team were very understanding. Thank you Annabel, we will definitely continue purchasing deals with Cudo in the future.

Great customer service

I always choose to stay when I can get to Melbourne. I find it a pleasure to deal with the staff, always helpful, courteous, polite and respectful. You all are a credit to the industry

Edward

EdwardMelbourne

Terrible experience. Cudo unwilling to help me

Very Very Happy with the CUDO service

My voucher codes expired I didn't receive my 2 wine orders.....Marvell contacted the suppliers and did everything and more to help resolve this.....I now am awaiting wine from one supplier within 3 business days and have a CUDO credit for the other order. I can't thank Marvell enough for all her help she has been amazing thanks so much once again. I will pass on to everyone I know how good CUDO is.

Postpone Bali holiday due to Caronavirus

I have been trying to ring and email Cudo for 3 days now regarding my holiday to Bali.
I have spent in excess of 6 hours on hold, only to be hung up on at around the 2 hour mark. I have sent 5 emails with zero response.
Every other booking I have made connected to this holiday, have responded promptly and allowed me to postpone. Cudo have caused me great distress by not having any response or contacts for this horrible coronavirus. A little bit of help during this outbreak would be greatly appreciated, people are losing a lot of money and they dont seem to care, as they are sticking to their refund/change of dates policy. None of us have the choice to postpone.

Cecilia T.Cudo
Jabs

JabsSydney, NSW

quick to resolve my issue

the person I spoke with, understood my issue and was able to help and fix my issue promptly. She answered my questions professionally and was able to sort out the problem and sending me a reprint. was such an easy and quick resolution for my lost voucher

Irene K.

Irene K.Sydney, NSW

Great deal

I really enjoyed the Microdermabrasion treatment at Heavenly Beauty and Day Spa Bexley. The salon was lovely and the beauty therapist was very nice, experienced and friendly. I am very happy.

Mr KP

Mr KPPerth, WA

Great customer service

Marvell was very helpful and professional when it came to resolving a recent purchase that required cancellation. My purchase issue was resolved promptly with great understanding from Marvell. Thank you very much for helping out.

debbie hancock

debbie hancockLaunceston, TAS

helpful and understanding

marvell was very helpful and understanding, i wasnt happy that there was such a long process to get my money refunded so was a tad frustrated. but he handled it very professionally and with respect, which i appreciated. got it all sorted in the end :) thank you :)

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Great customer service

Great customer service to help solve a problem I had with an existing deal. The vendor went out of business and so I was not able to use the voucher. I was offered a full refund or the opportunity to select another similar deal. Very professional and prompt service.

Problem solved quickly

I found Marvell to be very efficient and helpful. For some reason my voucher would not print and he sorted the issue in a very kind and courteous way. Great customer service. Thank you very much.

Sully

SullyHunter Region, NSW

Problem solved

The service I received was wonderful. Once I said what my problem was the information was collected and my problem was fixed in no time and my order was delivered.

JanK

JanKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I purchased a voucher several months ago. Unfortunately they closed down before I was able to redeem the voucher. Lorain was very professional and efficient in organising a refund. What a great Organization. Thank you Cudo.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I found Annabel to be very helpful.

I found it impossible to book a suitable time for the restaurant we had been given the voucher for. Annabel was very helpful in extending the expiry date for the voucher and was able to book a time of our choosing. Thank you Annabel

Kimey

KimeyPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

I would like to thank Marvell from your team. I accidentally purchased two vouchers for an incorrect state! Marvell assisted me in sorting out a credit to my account. Very much appreciate Cudo Team.

booking table at resteraunt

Consultant assisted me to book a table and time due to website not working correctly. Did so efficiently and without any fuss. Thank you for your assistance and kind help!

Mark H
Mark H

Agree the support was excellent. However not being able to book the table myself in the first instance directly online due to the application/website not working correctly meant I spent far more time achieving my goal than was neccessary.

kathleen

kathleensydney

happy customer

i found this person to very helpful and curteous in his emails, very satisfied with the outcome. I did say that meal deals are hard to book for 3 people as they usually come in 2 or 4 or 6-8 people. But the person did say they would pass this onto the feedback team

Tony