Megan

MeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Cudo Support - great customer service.

Marvell was extremely helpful with my issue and provided me with a satisfactory resolution. He followed up with me regularly to let me know the issue was being looked at. Great customer service. Thank you, Marvell.

Cudo Support was very good

We had a need to contact the Cudo Support group. The operator (Marvell) was very good and was able to resolve our problem. We were kept informed on the progress

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Annabel is awesome.

I queried the delivery pricing of 3 cartons of wine when in the Cudo purchase site stated 'Online Redemption FREE delivery' I was going to cancel my order, never purchase from Cudo again and get a refund until talking with Annabel who was fantastic and we worked out a solution. Thank you once again Annabel, great person to have working for your company.

Scoops

ScoopsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

A product I purchased was no longer available. I let Cudo know and they contacted the supplier who provided an alternative product. The communication from Carlo was super friendly and quick. Much appreciated!

Ineke

InekeIllawarra, NSW

Refund required on Voucher which vendor would not honour.

I have received a refund on a voucher when the vendor would not honour me with what I thought was a good deal. Marvel was most helpful in giving me a refund.

BDENS

BDENSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont answer emails

I have not received my purchase and they have NOT answered or acknowledged any of the three emails I have sent them despite saying they will reply in under 48 hours on the site. Very very poor service.

Annie

AnnieVictoria

great customer service from Marvel

I forgot about a second course on my voucher & nobody at the winery even mentioned it.I emailed groupon to see what could be done & had it all sorted by Marvel.He went above & beyond to sort out the issue & emailing me back right away with what to do next .Thank you.

Barbara M

Barbara MPerth, WA

Great customer service

Marvel was very approachable and solved my problem with a flick of a mouse. My issue was expedited and now I am carefree to enjoy my product. Thank you Marvel

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Unable to redeem my voucher due to wine being out of stock. Cudo followed up my request to cancel the voucher and refund my purchase. I received prompt and professional customer service, thanks again Marvell.

JCC

JCCPerth, WA

Professional and speedy service

Annabel has provided a top-notch service to resolve an issue I had with the voucher I purchased. She is professional, responsive and caring in dealing with my case. So thank you.

Les

LesFrankston

Wine coupon and delivery

Wine coupon didn't get redeemed but after contacting supplier, CUDO followed up and wine is on the way.Thanks customer happiness advocate at CUDO and wine supplier for excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service

I bought a deal and could not book online for some reason. I contacted Marvell through chatline and Marvell was extremely helpful and polite in booking the day I requested.

prompt and profeesional service

I had a problem and it was resolved to my satisfaction in a timely polite manner. I was very appreciative.
I would definitely continue to use Cudo. A good outcome for me

Westinghouse Stick Mixer

I have just bought a Westinghouse Stick Mixer and cannot wait to use this product after reading all the reviews on this product. Thank you Cudo and in the past I have also purchased food vouchers and has always been very pleased with the restaurants.

Bobsika

BobsikaSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service

Having purchased a Cudo restaurant deal back in August, I logged into the Cudo app to retrieve the information in the hope to purchase it again (it was such a great value deal). While scanning the offers for a considerable time, I was unable to locate the deal again. That's when I contacted Customer Service (Annabel in particular) who kindly located the offer and sent it to me as an email. Fortunately the offer is still current so I am able to buy it again. Thanks Annabel.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online service

Marvell you did a wonderful job. When I could not make a booking, you help me out. Quick and easy no fuss. Thank you so very much. Now we have dinner booked.

Great customer service

I purchased a voucher for wine and misread the procedure missing the expiry date. I emailed and requested consideration for my voucher to be extended. The response I I received was prompt I and was refunded the amount of purchase, I was relieved that Cudo were kind enough to do this, I certainly would continue to use Cudo and refer others to also.
Cathy Tomasella

Not actually happy.....

signed up for newsletters, was given a code for 10% off....ha... didn't work did it....what a con job...very disappointing from what I thought a reputable company...maybe not so...will re think ordering anything in future, only continued as am short for time to look elsewhere...

great support

Annabel (on 2 occasions) was incredibly helpful and PATIENT !! I was really struggling and making the same mistakes over and over, and she patiently guided me through. The, when I could't access the online booking tool effectively, she made the booking for me.
The follow up emails have been most helpful.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great response and resolution

Cudo response to our issue of the expired voucher has been very good in seeking a resolution We are grateful for the effort they have made and thank the team

Joanne

Joanneasked

Hi I just purchased 2 Family banquets for Tunstall Charcoal chickens just now
But 1 should have been a gift and 1 seperate
Can I split them when I go to purchase at chicken shop
I am worried I will have to use both family banquets at same time
Are you able to divide them into 2 separate deals
Pkg3475j

Hi Joanne,

We hope this quick note finds you well. Kindly check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

Talk to you soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,

Jimbo

Jimboasked

Hi, I am trying to purchase 2 hair deals with John Azzi, one for my daughter with the style cut and full head of foils and the other for me with the style cut and half head of foils. This is proving difficult as the cud’s site is allowing me to buy 2 deals but identical ones only. How can I overcome this please? Many thanks Maria

Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty purchasing. We can certainly assist you here.

Can you please send us a private message? We will then be able to look into this matter urgently for you.

We look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Claire E.asked

Hi im thinking about putting a massage and pamper package deal on Cudo. Who do i contact? Regards Claire

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for your interest.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address so our team can get in touch with you directly?

You are also able to contact us via email cudohelp@cudo.com.au

Have a great day.

Claire E.

Hi Thank you for your reply. Could someone please email me on bulimbamassageandacupuncture@gmail.com or call me on 0414500575 to discuss running a deal? Alternatively you can call me on 0414500575. Regards Claire Eckert Good Vibrations Massage and Acupuncture

Hi Claire,

Thank you for confirming.

A member of our support team will be in touch with you urgently.

We hope you have a nice day!

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives