Ally H

Ally H

Helpful Due to Covid 19

Carlo was very helpful in organising a store credit for two of my vouchers which were unable to be used due to the Covid 19 lockdown. Even though restaurants have now opened they are not accepting vouchers due to the restricted number of patrons allowed to dine. Thank you Carlo.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extension of voucher

contacted Cudo in regards to the expiry of my voucher (Victorian Covid Lockdown)-
live chart was with Carlo G,Carlo was very helpful and attentative ,confirming the extension and validity and emailking the confirmation of same

Winning T

Winning TSydney, NSW

It was extremely helpful that Wendell offered a refund when a vendor (body sculpting Sydney in Granville) refused to honor a voucher I had bought and was nothing but rude and unprofessional. Think I dodged a bullet with that vendor.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winery experience - change of conditions

The product changed substantially (possibly due to Caronavirus impact) and no longer suited me. The menu changed as well as the days on which it was offered, plus the time to use the experience was extremely short once I learnt of the change and before the expiry date. Marvell provided a credit voucher, which was a satisfactory outcome.

Live Chat with Carlo

Carlo attended to my problem quickly & efficiently. He explained the process to me so that I could continue with my purchase & waited on line until I had completed the process to make sure that I had resolved the problem.

Colin Dawson

Colin DawsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service in organising our booking

Couldn't get booking on line - but Carlo G was able to fix straight away then confirm through the Chat facility, which is great - we will enjoy our lunch of crepes

Alida

AlidaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I had the pleasure to get assistance from Marvell.
He helped me in no time with my issues.
He was Very professional and showed knowledge and competency.
I got a credit for an expired voucher!

Xueping

XuepingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and patient

I had a voucher that I forgot to use, so I asked for help. The person is really helpful and solved my problem straight way with patience. And answered all my questions properly.

Awesome Service. Prompt results

Charlee was quick to follow up my request, resulting in the company I needed info from replied within a couple of hours!!! Charlee was amazing polite, knowledgeable and speedy, the best.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Store credit

Your agent was very understanding . Was disappointed I could not speak to any one on the phone but I was more than content on how your agent handled the situation

Fantastic Customer Service

Needed to change a holiday booking because of our elderly father's sudden admittance to hospital. Was after the cutoff time allowed for booking changes but Cudo contacted the motel on our behalf and was able to rebook the times. Thank you so much.

Great customer service by Annabel

She is work focused and a genuine help I appreciate her help thanks very much for your help it was pleasure dealing with Cudo Help...a b c d e f

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Voucher extension due to lockdown

Mae was very helpful today. I resolved my voucher expiry issue due to lockdown restrictions. The company offered an extension of the expiry date which I am very grateful for.

Olive

OliveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annabel

Annabel processed a refund in a timely manner and kept me up to date with the progress. It was unfortunate that I couldn’t use the movie tickets.
Thanks very much!

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Marvell was “marvellous”

Marvell was extremely proactive,
attentive and polite in achieving a good outcome on our behalf in organising a credit for a restaurant voucher we could not use due to COVID.
It was a pleasure to liaise with him.

Michael

Michael

POOR EXPERIENCE No reply postage for wrong size clothing, confusion over Cudo and Catch Customer Service

No free reply postage for wrong size clothing inconsistent with industry standards (eg The Iconic).
Hassles in returning product - confusing emails from Cudo and Catch (need to consolide by using one brand name). Auspost return link not working so had to waste time on phone to Philipines and am now waiting for an escalation team response.
We won't be using catch or Cudo again and the whole experience is a blight on Westfarmers, its parent company

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Carlo

Carlo assisted me to get a full refund for a restaurant voucher which due to Covid we cant use. We appreciate how he understood our situation and persevered to get the refund

Sandie

SandieSydney, NSW

Service from Marvel towards my booking at Sailmaker restaurant

He helped me out with a couple of query’s I had about the booking firstly it said for 1 only but I paid for two people I didn’t want 11.30am too early for lunch so preferred12pm booking
He made sure it had 12pm on it for two people so he went over and above his job description

Bea A.Cudo

Contacted them as I had an issue with the booking system, and the staff was very quick and helpful in responding to my request, and in helping me do the booking. Thanks!

Alan

Alan

Refund of Voucher

I had a voucher that could not be used due to Covid. Carlo at Cudo handled the matter promptly and efficiently. I could not be happier with the support I received. The whole process was effortless and painless. The refund appeared in my account within a few days. Cudo are to be congratulated on the calibre of their support staff.

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Leslie Dasked

Booking for Novotel Wollongong Northbeach cancelled due to covid lockdown. This is the third attempt to contact you. No response so far.
Voucher Code HC7UGZQA
Booking ID 5e5f40e6ece5
Would appreciate refund or credit and at least some response.

Ian Mc Donald

Ian Mc Donaldasked

Could you please inform me what is happening regards Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. I purchased this with voucher code37MXNGKB. I was unable to use it due to the covid lock down. This the third request ihave made without any response. Ian Mc Donald

Hi Ian,

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not received updated regarding your voucher at Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. We are more than happy to help you with the redemption. Please check your inbox for our private message here to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites