Tony

Cudo Customer Service Excels

tntram10

tntram10Perth, WA

Fantastic customer care

My request was handled by Annabel in an timely and efficient manner. Annabel even went on and beyond to check whether I have received the desired outcome.
Her help was really appreciated

June Mader

June MaderPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I had an issue with a product and Charlee my customer service lady was just wonderful. Thank you for your lovely emails, it wasn't easy for her she was extremely professional and helpful.

ALR

ALRSydney, NSW

great shopping experience

Fantastic follow up of an order I placed. Customer service officers rang me to resolve the problem and rang again to confirm all ok. Treated with concern.Very happy shopping experience

Very responsive

I accidentally bought 2 vouchers for a winery experience. When I contacted Cudo they were very responsive, cancelled one of the vouchers and are refunding my money. I was impressed with their timely response.

Judith

JudithSydney, NSW

very good service when I had a problem

I booked to have a facial however the salon is temporarily closed for 6 months which meant that my voucher expired. I contacted Cudo customer service and they promptly refunded me the money. They gave me 2 options for the refund and the email was well written and had a friendly tone. They apologised but it wasn't their fault. Very happy with the service received

Good service

Had trouble with Online Booking feature. M in Customer Help suggested a way to solve problem. Unfortunately dates were unavailable. I was then offered refund. I appreciated the quick responses.

Vicki L

Vicki LAdelaide

Quick refund

I had a Cudo voucher for a restaurant and found the restaurant had closed. Thought I’d probably lost my money but had really good response from Cudo. I messaged them , they responded immediately, confirmed restaurant closed and offered me a refund 1 day later

LynPerth, WA

Can't make a booking

Tried to book the restaurant that i have my vouchers for but restaurant refused booking and said i need to book through Cudo. This was not mentioned on the voucher!!!! Also said vouchers that i gave my children for Christmas stated that they have already been
redeemed!!!!! And expiry date is February .
Cannot contact anyone to sort out this issue.

Lyn

The person dealing with my issue (Lorain) was extremely helpful, and very quick to respond, they resolved my matter with a refund. Thank you.

Tom

Tom

Can't claim voucher

Received a voucher from Cudo for Christmas. Just tried to book the restaurant and it's saying it has already been redeemed. No one picking up the phone at Cudo. I never buy vouchers from these types of companies because it's always been trouble trying to claim them and again this experience has proven why. Will never use again!

C May

C MaySydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

I had made a mistake with my booking and was given a refund when I asked. Very nice person I dealt with. We tried to sort it out otherwise, but the refund was the best bet in the end.

Trudy H.

Trudy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Query

Customer service kept going back to the vendor and working things out with them on my behalf ended up I got my voucher again. Well done to all involved good job

Vivacious Viv

Vivacious VivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great to have the choice of credit or refund

Pleasantly surprised by prompt reply to my email, despite it being the holiday season. Great to be offered a choice of credit or refund straight away. No delaying tactics. No hassles. Just great service. Thanks Annabelle

Sayee

SayeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service by Lorain M !!!

Lorain has been simply awesome and walked me through the process with a great clarity and options for the query I came up with today. Thank you again for the assistance;-))))))

Penny

PennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

helped me access my vouchers

resolved my problem sufficiently. very helpful and polite. forwarded my vouchers to an email i can access and advised me which email address is currently attached to my account so that i am aware in the future

Megan

MeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Cudo Support - great customer service.

Marvell was extremely helpful with my issue and provided me with a satisfactory resolution. He followed up with me regularly to let me know the issue was being looked at. Great customer service. Thank you, Marvell.

Cudo Support was very good

We had a need to contact the Cudo Support group. The operator (Marvell) was very good and was able to resolve our problem. We were kept informed on the progress

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Annabel is awesome.

I queried the delivery pricing of 3 cartons of wine when in the Cudo purchase site stated 'Online Redemption FREE delivery' I was going to cancel my order, never purchase from Cudo again and get a refund until talking with Annabel who was fantastic and we worked out a solution. Thank you once again Annabel, great person to have working for your company.

Scoops

ScoopsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

A product I purchased was no longer available. I let Cudo know and they contacted the supplier who provided an alternative product. The communication from Carlo was super friendly and quick. Much appreciated!

Ineke

InekeIllawarra, NSW

Refund required on Voucher which vendor would not honour.

I have received a refund on a voucher when the vendor would not honour me with what I thought was a good deal. Marvel was most helpful in giving me a refund.