JensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Resolution of a complaint

I purchased some vouchers for use at a restaurant. The restaurant refused to honour the vouchers even though the terms and conditions were in fine print. Deals resolved the issue for me by providing a refund

Jens

The service provided by Marcell was excellent. It was courteous, prompt and efficient. Very happy

Gee

GeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent online help when one stuffs up!!

I stuffed up ordering and Marvell sorted it all out quickly, patiently and professionally. It is good to have such backup on 'chat' and thank you Marvell.

Ed Hadzic

Ed HadzicCanberra 2600, ACT

Exemplary example of perfect customer support and service. Truly Marvellous

Marvell's assistance was second to none and delivered in a personable and inclusive manner. His follow up and follow through was professional and thorough.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service by Carlo.

Carlo in the customer service was fabulous! I couldn’t redeem my voucher online using the instructions specified by the provider. Carlo chased this up and even went so far as to download all the documents and email directly. Your a champion, Carlo.

While I was unable to receive a refund for vouchers that were impacted by COVID in 2020, I was thankfully given assistance by the help/customer service to credit my account for use in the upcoming 12 months. This I greatly appreciate as the extended validity will hopefully give me opportunity to use the credit at a location accessible under current restrictions.

Agnes

Agnes

Thank you for the prompt fixing of the restaurant voucher

The restaurant for using the voucher was not operating when my voucher was close to expiry. Deals has extended the due date but the restaurant was still not opening near the expiry of the extended due date. Thanks to Deals for giving a credit though a refund would be better.
Appreciate their prompt action.

techy2016

techy2016Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for eventually being extremely helpful.

I was unable to determine my purchase code,but eventually you were able to help me. Lots of THANKS for your good works.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deals are fantastic.

Very happy with my outcome on a voucher that had been booked but not used due to Covid restrictions and then the company closed down.
Crazy year 2020, but Deals and their customer service were fantastic.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting 2 weeks for item to status update

So I ordered a couch and 2 weeks later they havent responded to me about why they havent shipped my couch;

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Marvell very promptly and patiently helped me with a code for a deal when the original code did not work for me, thank you Marvell

Great outcome after helpful and considerate service.

We would like to thank Todd and the DEALS team for their compassion and efficiency in handling our request for a refund of our travel vouchers due to the Covid-19 situation. We will be continuing to use DEALS in the future.

Loz

LozMelbourne

Quick reply

Two deals needed to be cancelled because of Covid 19. I emailed Deals and they dealt with the problem quickly and satisfactorily

Excellent service

Carlo was extremely helpful and quick to act on my request. This is exactly why I purchase with deals.com.au, always great value and service.

Smooth and efficient service

Mae was prompt and offered smooth service to my request in providing credit for unused vouchers due to Covid lockdown

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Very happy with follow up

Addressed my concern with voucher that was not honoured through the person I had purchased it through.....then resolved my problem

Scarlett

Scarlett

Review of customer service

I was delighted with the timely feedback that Marvell provided. Marvell was also able to liaise with the vendor and arrange an extension on a deal that i bought, due to covid. thank you very much, Marvell! Great work!!

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up.

I booked a deal to lunch at an Estate in the country.
I love this place and have been there multiple times.
I booked again in March and had to postphone the appoinment a number of times due to the lockdown.
I contacted your help desk and Lorain came to my rescue to ensure the deal is refunded.
She was so polite and understanding and updated me of the progress each time.
A very pleasant experience. i am a loyal customer now.

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Service provided was great..

Marvell the representative was extremely helpful, prompt and friendly. Thank you !
I was very impressed with your customer service and have confidence in buying through scoopon again in the future..

sylvia

sylviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good customer service

I had to return something and get a refund from Deals. I received an email immediately and my case was followed up promptly. Marvell was friendly and helpful. And we got my problem sorted within a few days. Got my refund thanks for the help.

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Fast and friendly service.

My question was dealt with immediately. The customer service rep was friendly and could not have been more helpful. My situation was resolved within minutes and I couldn't be happier with the service.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I purchased a meal deal in Feb 2020 with Voucher No. FHFQSK5R which was due to expire on 30 April 2020. I tried to book in late March early April but Essence Restaurant said they were not taking bookings due to COVID-19. They said to hold onto the voucher and I will be able to use it after the expiry date when things get back to normal. I rang the restaurant again today and they told me they were not open for meals. They advised me to get in touch with Deals.com and to request a refund which I am doing now. Could you please refund the money that I paid back into my credit card. please acknowledge this request. Thanks. Peter Collina

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your time in contacting DEALS!

We're so sorry to hear that you are unable to keep your voucher at Essence Restaurant as they will not be open during this time. We hope that you are safe and we are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please check your inbox for our private message to urgently look in to this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
DEALS

dogsbody55

dogsbody55asked

I am trying to redeem but it won’t let me do it it keeps sending me to purchase another one for 24.99 pounds subsequently I have purchased more so I want those cancelled and to redeem the original one. This is rediculous try making it simpler. Thank-u Carmel McCawley.

Hi Carmel,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are unable to complete your voucher redemption as it keeps re routing you to a different site. We will certainly be reviewing this further for you in order to provide you the best fit resolution.

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to assist you urgently.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Kind regards.
DEALS.com.au

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Discount code wont apply NOVCR10, meets fine print, dinner is $59, expires 17/11, today is 16th.

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

Hi Lynda!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly check your inbox for our PM to assist you further with the promo code.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DEALS.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Deals.com.au representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites