Deals.com.au

Deals.com.au

Fantastic service

Charlee is an absolute ambassador for Deals, she replies promptly to the online requests, has a great understanding of the issue and provides an immediate solution. Charlee also follows up to make sure all is resolved.
The business world would be so much better with employees like Charlee.
12 Stars (out of 10)
Sam Taliano
+61428420011

Hi Sam, Thank you for your review. We really appreciated your feedback and are glad to hear that our team were able to help you. We hope you have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS.com.au

Great customer service.

I am so happy to have received an order that had taken such a long time to arrive to me. I contacted Scoopon and I hadn’t even ordered through them. It turned out I had ordered through Deals. I received an email from Annabel and she dealt with my problem ASAP and I received it within a couple of days. So thank you so much Annabel .

Hi Pamela, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that Annabel was able to assist you with this purchase. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you're happy with our teams service! Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS.com.au

Amazing service - 110% service

Excellent service from Annabel at Deals. Annabel constantly kept us updated, contacted and liaised with suppliers, ordered our products when our code didn’t work and now our red wine is on the way!! Thanks heaps!

Hi Sally, Thanks for your review. We are so pleased that Annabel was so helpful. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Was LIED to and OVERCHARGED

I ordered 3 air conditioners from them for $99 they ended up charging me $209.00. I only got one and it was defective. It didn't come with the right attachment to power it. So, the only one I got doesn't work. Then when I contacted them they said "your order was completed" and they wouldn't give me any credit. They told me they sent me 3. Their own charge to my credit card says "QUANTITY 1". Even their own paper trail produced by their own company with their own name on it tells the truth against them. I have disputed it with my credit card company and they have responded. I can't wait to read what they could possible say to defend their red hand in the cookie jar events of lying and stealing. They went for two cookies of breaking commandments and got caught. I wonder if people will even read this and care?

Hi Jason, We are terribly sorry to hear of the experience you've had with this purchase. We have sent you a private message requesting more details so we can look into this matter right away for you. Again, please accept our apologies for the entire inconvenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, DEALS.com.auYour team already sent me a message saying my order was completed in full so you are not interested in helping me. Your more interested in letting your vendors rip people off that is why you don't have a customer service number listed for people to call or an address listed so people know where you are located. That all says you are part of ripping people off.I reported you to IC3. You can deal with them now, because it has been a few weeks and you already told my credit card company you completed my order. You are scam artists. This isn't a true statement. They already reported to my credit card company that they completed my order. They are just doing this statement as a lie to show good face for people, but are not interested in really doing what they say they want to do.

Good customer Service

Whenever I need help with my voucher, I always got a positive reply and they kept in touch with me. The customer service makes me feel very safe and comfortable to use this web.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really love hearing our customers great feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you have a nice afternoon. Kind Regards, DEALS

deals to the rescue

Loraine the wonder woman made things so easy for me to get my deal and use the promo with such ease! thx again for you aid will use again soon !

Hi Hazel, Thank you for your review. It is amazing to hear that Lorain was so helpful and that you were able to use your promo code. We hope you have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Excellent service

Mae from Deals.com.au customer service team is amazing! great attitude, amazing service and a delight to deal with. I had a disappointing experience with a package I had purchased and Deals.com.au were very responsive to my experience. Not only did they fix the problem but kept me informed all the way

Hi Caz, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We really enjoy hearing our customers great feedback and are glad Mae was so helpful. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

The heart of the problem

Wanting to take advantage of a second offer of an experience we'd previously enjoyed, I made a couple of unsuccessful attempts to check available dates. Swapping browsers fixed this problem but apparently froze me out of the advertised promo discount. Contacting Deals, Lorain carefully and cordially checked all the relevant details and then provided me with a circuit breaker to solve the problem. All the correspondence was polite, cheerful and aimed at the customer's best interest. Top marks.

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased to hear that Lorain was able to help right away so you would not miss out! Your feedback is appreciated. Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Great customer service

Was dealt with great customer service, patience and taking time to resolve my issue. Thankyou soo much. I had dealt with another team member just before this one and was told pretty much to do it myself. Thankyou again Mae

Hi Kathie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Mae was able to assist you here. We will be in touch with you through private message so we can look into this matter further. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, DEALS

Best online store in Australia

Deals always have great bargains in their website. I have used many of them from car care and service to electronic goods. There is always quick delivery and fair postage prices

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the vouchers and products you've purchased. Have a great day and we look forward to continually providing great deals! Kind Regards, DEALS

So good I’m going back for more!

I purchased a voucher for The Watershed in Darling Harbour. I was so impressed I’ll be buying more and taking lots of friends with me! Such a great deal, the staff were very attentive and the food is excellent. Thanks deals!!

Hi Sabrina, Thank you so much for your great review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service received. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Great range of products

I shop for just about everything on Deals. Awesome service, always very prompt and correct every time. Bedding, cosmetics, personal hygiene products, just everything you'd expect to see and more on this type of site. Thank you Deals!

Hi Ali, Thank you so much for your great review. Our team work hard toward providing great service and deals so your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to continue providing you with excellent deals! Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Fair customer serviceq

I had recently bought a Groupon for the wrong place and Deals were able to quickly change the location by refunding my voucher and allowing me to repurchase the deal.
I have emailed Deals about another voucher I had bought, which the business has now closed and therefore can not redeem the voucher, but I am still waiting for a response from them.

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your review. We will be in touch with you via private message to assist you further. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Sailmaker Seafood Buffet

Overrated Seafood buffet and overpriced even though it was half priced. Basic seafood - large king prawns that looked great but had no taste at all. Very limited and poor selection outside of the average seafood.

Hi there, We are sorry to hear this! We will be in touch with you via private message to assist you further. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Great customer support team

Great customer service crew at deals! The customer support staff member went above and beyond to assist me. Thanks very much.

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Have a great afternoon. Kind Regards, DEALS

Very good offers

Had the misfortune of a restaurant deal purchased where restaurant closed before we could use the voucher. Staff at online chat for deals.com arranged a credit for me immediately and efficiently.

Hi Helen, Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad to hear that your issue was promptly resolved. Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS.com.au

Made me sign up before telling me deal not available.

Saw a deal for a seafood buffet. Signed up to get the deal for it only to saw deal is unavailable. Basically false advertising. Saw a previous review regarding movie world tickets and it is very disappointing i had the same problem.

Unless you fix this crap up and misleading people to sign up and give you their details, then there is no point of giving that crap reply saying you are disappointed with out experience and you will private message us blah blah blah.

Misleading

Took the click bait for an ad with 50% off Movieworld tickets. Followed the prompts including signing up for daily emails (which I didn't really want), only to 'view the deal' and see that it didn't actually exist. That is misleading in the extreme and should not be allowed. So dodgy.

Hi there, We're so sorry to hear that you feel mislead in regards to an advert that you have seen. In order to assist you with your query, we have sent you a private message, if you would kindly respond. Looking forward to your response. Kindest Regards Deals.com Support.

Terrible

Had vouchers purchased for a restaurant and had trouble loging in to deals.com and by the time I could log in again the voucher had expierd . Verry bad experience don't use theses this site there are plenty of better ones.

Hi Stuart,, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you had - It is definitely disappointing to hear this kind of feedback. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals.

Unresolved and unsatisfactory outcome

I purchased a deal on 3 December 2017 that wasn't expiring until 3 June this year. I made a booking well in advance with the merchant but then a family member passed away so I had to go interstate and attend the funeral on the day I had booked. I contacted the merchant promptly to reschedule the booking, within the stipulated time frame to change a booking. The merchant advised me that she could not book the date I wanted because she was going to be overseas, and she offered me another date which did not suit me at all because I was going to be away on a holiday overseas. So I decided that trying to make a preferred booking date with the merchant was starting to become a real hassle going back and forth with emails, I then contacted Deals by email and explained the situation and requested a refund which they declined.

They informed me that they don't refund but I could transfer the voucher to a friend or family member to use if I couldn't get the date I wanted. Unfortunately I don't have anyone I can give a Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo to, and the dates I am available with my work commitments are limited. The merchant did not mention in the Fine print that bookings would not be available during the period that she was going overseas in May, and I feel that this should have been stated, especially since it's within the period that the voucher is still valid for.

To be fair, [name removed] from customer service has been very efficient and timely with his ongoing email replies to me but the issue still hasn't been resolved, and I just want to wipe my hands of the deal now and get a refund for a service that clearly can't be met at a preferred time that suits me and that I am unable to use.

Hi There, We're so sorry to hear of your experience that you have had with booking in your service - it is definitely disappointing to hear. In order to investigate further, we have sent you a private message requesting a few details. Once we received the details, you will come back to you with urgency. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals SupportUPDATE: FINALLY I am happy to report that this issue has been resolved! The merchant extended the expiry date of the voucher so that I could make a booking that suited us both. :)

Hi I have a Deals dining voucher code 3ND2TC7K for Montania Café 97560022 expiring on 11 March. I tried several times to book online then phoned the café. They say all dates are booked out and I need to contact Deals to give the café permission to extend the expiry date. Can you please help. Jenny R
Hi Jenny, We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble booking your voucher. We will be able to assist you with your booking. A member of our team will be contacting you via email to help you complete your booking. Have a great afternoon. Kind Regards, DEALS

HI PURCHASED BOOKING FOR 4 PEOPLE AT THE GROOVE TRAIN IN FRANKSTON. phoned for booking was told will not accept any voucher bookings to get refund from Deals, can someone reply to me by Email for my refund please? Kind regards Rudy. 5/2/2019

I've been trying to log on to the deals.com.au app and even the web version but it keeps rejecting my password. I've reset my password multiple times and yet it rejects it. Just can't log in and so can't get anything. Any suggestions?
Hi there, So sorry to hear this! Can you please send us a private message with your email address? We will then be able to investigate this further for you. Thanks! DEALS SupportHow do I send a private message? Do you have an email address that I can send it on. Thanks.