3.6

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up.

I booked a deal to lunch at an Estate in the country.
I love this place and have been there multiple times.
I booked again in March and had to postphone the appoinment a number of times due to the lockdown.
I contacted your help desk and Lorain came to my rescue to ensure the deal is refunded.
She was so polite and understanding and updated me of the progress each time.
A very pleasant experience. i am a loyal customer now.

Service provided was great..

Marvell the representative was extremely helpful, prompt and friendly. Thank you !
I was very impressed with your customer service and have confidence in buying through scoopon again in the future..

Very good customer service

I had to return something and get a refund from Deals. I received an email immediately and my case was followed up promptly. Marvell was friendly and helpful. And we got my problem sorted within a few days. Got my refund thanks for the help.

Find out how Deals.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Fast and friendly service.

My question was dealt with immediately. The customer service rep was friendly and could not have been more helpful. My situation was resolved within minutes and I couldn't be happier with the service.

Donna A.

Donna A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer care by staff member Charlee

Charlee you were amazing in your help you gave me in redeeming an expired voucher. You were so helpful and continually followed this voucher up until we had a positive outcome - all thanks to you.
Deals - Charlee is the reason why I will definitely be shopping online with you again she has shown exemplary customer care and I have told many friends and family of the excellent service that was given by your company.

ruth pocock

ruth pocockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful, considerate and good outcome.

Marvell was very understanding and helpful. After initially extending dates for our vouchers due to Covid 19 restrictions for travel - she organised extended dates for initial vouchers - but because of our vulnerable ages (over 70) - the final outcome - she organised a much appreciated credit for us to use locally with a 12 month date. Wonderful - a very valued staff member to your much loved organisation. thank you. Ruth

K Buckley

K BuckleyPerth, WA

Perfect

Thanks to deals I was able to cancel voucher which was bought thinking we were going to be in NSW but because of COVID 19 couldn’t go,Deals refunded me credit to Use in WA no problems very courteous and prompt, definitely will recommend them to my family and friends. well done Deals.

Ian K

Ian KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Because of the Covid epidemic I had to get in touch regarding vouchers I am holding. Mae was most understanding of our situation and extremely helpful with what we required. Excellent and a pleasure to deal with.

Stay clear, go to Deals

Stay clear, go to DealsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refund

Twice I have tried to get a refund, once for a voucher that expired about a week after I received it, an another for a redemption code that was not registered.
I contacted DEALS on both occasions and have not a response, and there is no other way to contact them.
Go directly to the vendor, cheaper and easier

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

H S.

H S.Sydney, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered a coffee machine. Order was canceled by deal.com.au without an note anor an expanation. No feedback from customer service despite multipe emails. This has been going for three weeks

Michele Green

Michele GreenMelbourne

I required a refund of a purchased voucher due to the Covid-19 situation.
My request was answered and attended to very promptly and with ease.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

JohnM, ABBOTSFORD

JohnM, ABBOTSFORDSydney, NSW

Superb service

I'm a regular user of DEALS. I had a number of outstanding / unused vouchers which looked like expiring because of Covid19. I emailed DEALS and within a few hours MARVELL responded in a personal email kindly extending the expiry dates of the vouchers and attaching up-dated vouchers showing the new dates. Excellent and genuine service. Thank you Marvell. (What an appropriate name!!! Obviously short for Marvellous.)

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Excellent service and follow up

I had bought 2 coupons and due to the current covid circumstances have been unable to use them. Requested for an extension of validity or refund for the same. The assistance provided by Marvell in resolving my issue was really good. There was a constant follow up email to ensure i wasn't anxious. Didn't feel like it was an automated response. My issue was resolved to my satisfaction too. Thank you Marvell!

Excellent service / Annabel of Scoopon

Had a bit of a hip cup with my wine order. Sent email questioning it and was promptly answered and sorted. How good was that ! Gives me confindense to order again knowing Customer Service tries they very best. Thank you Annabel of scoopon

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Was unable to use my voucher due to Government shutdown of business due to Covid-19.
"Charlee" a customer Happiness Advocate was extremely helpful & solved my problem very efficiently. A pleasure to deal with & an asset to Deals.com - Thank you.

VivianSydney, NSW

Marvell the Marvellous!

I thank Marvell for his great commitments and excellent customer service with all my procuring issues. I would have been lost without his guidance and patience towards me.
He’s the real DEALs :D

What reward!!!

Alan Cook

Alan CookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top company to deal with

Marvell is a credit to Deals and the way he went about solving my problem and keeping us informed along the way was the best customer service I have received in a long time

Jamie

Jamie

Assistance to apply a discount code after purchase

Marvell persevered in resolving the problem with a professional and humble approach. I apologised when he was able to see the issue from my point of view. His treatment of me was respectful through out.

mojo

mojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund on Deals Voucher

Was unable to use my voucher as business had changed hands and new owners were not honouring the vouchers. Lorain.M. from Deals live Chat quickly refunded my money. Thanks Lorain

Shirley H

Shirley H

Refund for Deals Voucher

I was unable to use my voucher as the business closed down suddenly. I contacted Deals for a refund. Annabel contacted me promptly and arranged a refund which arrived almost immediately. Thanks Annabel!

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I purchased a meal deal in Feb 2020 with Voucher No. FHFQSK5R which was due to expire on 30 April 2020. I tried to book in late March early April but Essence Restaurant said they were not taking bookings due to COVID-19. They said to hold onto the voucher and I will be able to use it after the expiry date when things get back to normal. I rang the restaurant again today and they told me they were not open for meals. They advised me to get in touch with Deals.com and to request a refund which I am doing now. Could you please refund the money that I paid back into my credit card. please acknowledge this request. Thanks. Peter Collina

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your time in contacting DEALS!

We're so sorry to hear that you are unable to keep your voucher at Essence Restaurant as they will not be open during this time. We hope that you are safe and we are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please check your inbox for our private message to urgently look in to this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
DEALS

dogsbody55

dogsbody55asked

I am trying to redeem but it won’t let me do it it keeps sending me to purchase another one for 24.99 pounds subsequently I have purchased more so I want those cancelled and to redeem the original one. This is rediculous try making it simpler. Thank-u Carmel McCawley.

Hi Carmel,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are unable to complete your voucher redemption as it keeps re routing you to a different site. We will certainly be reviewing this further for you in order to provide you the best fit resolution.

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to assist you urgently.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Kind regards.
DEALS.com.au

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Discount code wont apply NOVCR10, meets fine print, dinner is $59, expires 17/11, today is 16th.

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

Hi Lynda!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly check your inbox for our PM to assist you further with the promo code.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DEALS.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Deals.com.au representatives