Deals.com.au

Deals.com.au

Great range of products

I shop for just about everything on Deals. Awesome service, always very prompt and correct every time. Bedding, cosmetics, personal hygiene products, just everything you'd expect to see and more on this type of site. Thank you Deals!

Hi Ali, Thank you so much for your great review. Our team work hard toward providing great service and deals so your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to continue providing you with excellent deals! Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Fair customer serviceq

I had recently bought a Groupon for the wrong place and Deals were able to quickly change the location by refunding my voucher and allowing me to repurchase the deal.
I have emailed Deals about another voucher I had bought, which the business has now closed and therefore can not redeem the voucher, but I am still waiting for a response from them.

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your review. We will be in touch with you via private message to assist you further. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Sailmaker Seafood Buffet

Overrated Seafood buffet and overpriced even though it was half priced. Basic seafood - large king prawns that looked great but had no taste at all. Very limited and poor selection outside of the average seafood.

Hi there, We are sorry to hear this! We will be in touch with you via private message to assist you further. Have a nice day. Kind Regards, DEALS

Great customer support team

Great customer service crew at deals! The customer support staff member went above and beyond to assist me. Thanks very much.

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Have a great afternoon. Kind Regards, DEALS

Very good offers

Had the misfortune of a restaurant deal purchased where restaurant closed before we could use the voucher. Staff at online chat for deals.com arranged a credit for me immediately and efficiently.

Hi Helen, Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad to hear that your issue was promptly resolved. Have a great day. Kind Regards, DEALS.com.au

Made me sign up before telling me deal not available.

Saw a deal for a seafood buffet. Signed up to get the deal for it only to saw deal is unavailable. Basically false advertising. Saw a previous review regarding movie world tickets and it is very disappointing i had the same problem.

Unless you fix this crap up and misleading people to sign up and give you their details, then there is no point of giving that crap reply saying you are disappointed with out experience and you will private message us blah blah blah.

Misleading

Took the click bait for an ad with 50% off Movieworld tickets. Followed the prompts including signing up for daily emails (which I didn't really want), only to 'view the deal' and see that it didn't actually exist. That is misleading in the extreme and should not be allowed. So dodgy.

Hi there, We're so sorry to hear that you feel mislead in regards to an advert that you have seen. In order to assist you with your query, we have sent you a private message, if you would kindly respond. Looking forward to your response. Kindest Regards Deals.com Support.

Terrible

Had vouchers purchased for a restaurant and had trouble loging in to deals.com and by the time I could log in again the voucher had expierd . Verry bad experience don't use theses this site there are plenty of better ones.

Hi Stuart,, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you had - It is definitely disappointing to hear this kind of feedback. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals.

Unresolved and unsatisfactory outcome

I purchased a deal on 3 December 2017 that wasn't expiring until 3 June this year. I made a booking well in advance with the merchant but then a family member passed away so I had to go interstate and attend the funeral on the day I had booked. I contacted the merchant promptly to reschedule the booking, within the stipulated time frame to change a booking. The merchant advised me that she could not book the date I wanted because she was going to be overseas, and she offered me another date which did not suit me at all because I was going to be away on a holiday overseas. So I decided that trying to make a preferred booking date with the merchant was starting to become a real hassle going back and forth with emails, I then contacted Deals by email and explained the situation and requested a refund which they declined.

They informed me that they don't refund but I could transfer the voucher to a friend or family member to use if I couldn't get the date I wanted. Unfortunately I don't have anyone I can give a Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo to, and the dates I am available with my work commitments are limited. The merchant did not mention in the Fine print that bookings would not be available during the period that she was going overseas in May, and I feel that this should have been stated, especially since it's within the period that the voucher is still valid for.

To be fair, [name removed] from customer service has been very efficient and timely with his ongoing email replies to me but the issue still hasn't been resolved, and I just want to wipe my hands of the deal now and get a refund for a service that clearly can't be met at a preferred time that suits me and that I am unable to use.

Hi There, We're so sorry to hear of your experience that you have had with booking in your service - it is definitely disappointing to hear. In order to investigate further, we have sent you a private message requesting a few details. Once we received the details, you will come back to you with urgency. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals SupportUPDATE: FINALLY I am happy to report that this issue has been resolved! The merchant extended the expiry date of the voucher so that I could make a booking that suited us both. :)

I didn't read the actual delivery time so I emailed Deals and I very polite message came back to me letting me know the estimated time and if I hadn't received it by then who to contact. It was a very pleasant message and I'm happily waiting for my delivery

Some very good deals can be had

I've used Deals quite a lot and have found them very good value. My one suggestion would be to be able to contact by phone when any problem arises although I realize this can be done via email - it's just that I find phoning more accessible

Hopeless!!! Don't use this company.

Each time we've rung them we've been out on hold so long we've had to hang up and they don't answer their emails- although they state a 72 Hour response- that's 3 days to respond to an email- which never happens anyway.
We've waited three weeks for chairs that were supposedly in stock.
Don't use this website or company for anything and the positive review MUST Ave rubbish because our experience has consistently been terrible!!!

Hi Hendo, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you had - It is definitely disappointing to hear this kind of feedback. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals

Amazing response from Annabel

I had an issue with a company closing down after purchasing a voucher from Deals.Com, not blaming them at all.

I decided to email help desk without expecting much. However, I was amazed at the efficiency this issue was resolved by Annabel to my utmost satisfaction, customer for life now. Well done.

Hi There, Thank you for the 5 stars! We are extremely happy that you found Annabel efficient and able to assist, We hope to keep bringing you fantastic deals! Kind Regards, Deals

Goods not delivered yet and unable to contact

I bought 3 items 2 months ago. and only one of them I have received. and sent enquiry twice but no response yet. its more than a week. so no help when you needed and there is no contact number.

Hi Raj, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you have had with us recently. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals

Excellent support service from Deals.com.au

I have bought a number of items from Deals over the years and have rarely had any problems. Recently, there have been problems with availability of one item and delayed delivery of another. On both occasions my requests for assistance from the Support Team have been answered promptly and the problems resolved satisfactorily and within 24 hours. I have complimented the team on their courtesy and efficiency.

bad service product not arrived till months, when received was damage ,rubbish fake site

bad service product not arrived till 2 months, when received was damage ,rubbish site very unreliable
.................... ordered omo and wella shampoo

Hi Dee, We are so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us and the quality of the item you received So that we can follow this up for you asap, we have requested further information via Private message. If you could please respond there we will then investigate right away Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals Support

Ease of use

Purchased dinner voucher very easy to make a booking without needing an actual voucher.
Great idea not needing to print out vouchers.

8 Electric Tooth Brush Heads

I ordered 8 Electric Tooth Brush Heads on 15 April 2017, that over 5 weeks ago.
To date I have not received them, I have written 3 emails with not one answer.
I have sent an email from my PayPal account to their support team, advising if I don't hear from them in 24 hours, I will be placing a case through the resolutions dept of PayPal.
Deals.com you know how to take the orders, you know how to advertise, what about customer service and fulfilling orders.
As previously noted above, if I do not hear from Deals.com.au in the next 24 hours I will be requesting a refund.
Very disappointing Deals.com.au, I hope a lot of people read this complaint so they realise what kind of service you do not have.

Hi Miriam, Hi There, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you have had here with Deals. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals SupportI have sent the PayPal invoice showing the purchase of the 8 Electric Tooth Brush Heads through my email address. Please acknowledge receipt of this. Should I not have an acknowledgement by mid afternoon tomorrow, I will be lodging a case with PayPal resolution department to receive a refund.

You might be dissapointed.

Ordered luxury skincare products on the website as thought that it was a great deal. Ordered 3, one for myself, my mother and my mother in law. Recieved an email to verify identity - which is a great security measure. Then receieved email over a month after sale close to say items wouldn't be fulfilled in the advertised time frame - fine. Recieved an email today (2 weeks after the 1 month email) saying that items couldn't be fulfilled and got a refund.
I would suggest that deals.com.au deal with their suppliers properly to make sure you can fulfil orders, its called a cap to limit sales.
Will not be ordering on this website again or recommending to anyone.

Hi Debbie, We're so sorry to hear of your experience that you have had with us - it is definitely disappointing to hear Thank you for taking the time to contact us, we want to ensure that every experience is a great one so we do appreciate you providing this feedback. We will follow up and take your suggestions on board as we completely agree and definitely do not like letting our customers down. Let us know if you have any further questions or need us to follow up on anything for you Kind Regards, Deals Support

SK-II R.N.A cream

I bought this luxury skin care product from them. I didn't receive in time and tried to contact several times. Finally, it had been arrived by post three weeks later than their advertisement. Unfortunately, the product is just a fake. I compared my original which I bought from Westfield and I should consider before I bought it I have never been that discount price even though I'm a SK-II member. It's a good lesson to learn for online buying in the future. Eventually, what I get what I paid. No wonder

Hi Clara Sincerest apologies for the experience that you have had here with Deals. We have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Deals Support

Hi I have a Deals dining voucher code 3ND2TC7K for Montania Café 97560022 expiring on 11 March. I tried several times to book online then phoned the café. They say all dates are booked out and I need to contact Deals to give the café permission to extend the expiry date. Can you please help. Jenny R
Hi Jenny, We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble booking your voucher. We will be able to assist you with your booking. A member of our team will be contacting you via email to help you complete your booking. Have a great afternoon. Kind Regards, DEALS

HI PURCHASED BOOKING FOR 4 PEOPLE AT THE GROOVE TRAIN IN FRANKSTON. phoned for booking was told will not accept any voucher bookings to get refund from Deals, can someone reply to me by Email for my refund please? Kind regards Rudy. 5/2/2019

I've been trying to log on to the deals.com.au app and even the web version but it keeps rejecting my password. I've reset my password multiple times and yet it rejects it. Just can't log in and so can't get anything. Any suggestions?
Hi there, So sorry to hear this! Can you please send us a private message with your email address? We will then be able to investigate this further for you. Thanks! DEALS SupportHow do I send a private message? Do you have an email address that I can send it on. Thanks.

Similar listings