4.1

4.4

Neville M
Neville M

Listening to my request

Customer Service team member Josephine listen to my request and was able to meet my changes to my booking.
karen
karenNorth-West & West coast, TAS8 posts

A few hundred dollars down and not even an apology

I paid for a kayak trip for myself and a friend from wonga park today ... not only did no one turn up for the event we even purchased wetsuits for , I tried numerously (4 hours in total ) to contact scoopon (as there wasnt a number fir the kyak company) and all I heard was a replay of a Thailand podcast over and over ... a few hundred dollars down , and not even an apology .
Scoopon   DM
Heather M.
Heather M.

Problem solved now I can enjoy my break

ha almost lost faith in getting good customer service until Kam R helped me out and I am very grateful Show reply
George M.
George M.2 posts

Excellent service

I needed to cancel my trip, for personal reasons. I called Scoopon and was assisted by Kam R. He was super helpful and efficient. He knew his stuff and had me sorted in about 5 minutes. Top service. Show reply
Yameena C.
Yameena C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and supportive service

Kam R was friendly and supportive. He was responsive and answered my query promptly within the day. Show reply
Donette
DonetteSydney, NSW

Customer Satisfaction

Hello! This is a review about "Kam R"" who was efficient and pro active with handling my customer request and was prompt with actioning the request in a timely manner.
Kam R was calm and approachable with my queries and provided excellent customer satisfaction. Show reply
Priya D
Priya D

Great Customer Support Experience

I have received an amazing support regarding my booking experience and changing details. Thanks a lot to the Customer Support Team to ease my booking requirements and special thanks to Kam R, for a quick response and for being proactive in solving my issue with the booking.
Thank you all. Show reply
Siobhan R.
Siobhan R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive experience

Jennifer C. was very helpful and was able to promptly solve my issue. Show reply
Glenda
GlendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitch R from Scoopon is great!

Mitch R was so very helpful and friendly today, nothing was too much trouble, thanks Mitch Show reply
Nick
Nick3 posts

Great service and assistance

I had an issue trying to obtain a refund for an overpaid amount for a cruise. I had a lot of trouble finding someone to understand and help me - until I spoke to Vynka. She went out of her way to assist and arranged to have it sorted out. Great service Show reply
Gaydre S.
Gaydre S.Perth, WA2 posts

Excellent customer service

Lisa B was very efficient and friendly and was able to change my booking to another day, she kept me informed throughout the entire process, excellent customer service. Show reply
Pauline H
Pauline HBoronia4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great help

The person I spoke to was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to find my lost Escape, sent me my Escape with all details and was so happy to do it. It was my mistake that I couldn’t find my Escape, she was so patient with me. Show reply
Mike H
Mike HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wanting to make alterations to holiday package

Katja was very prompt and supportive was not kept waiting and everything promised was achieved Show reply
Mick A.
Mick A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Up and Above expectation

I just had to share my fantastic experience with Kam R! He went above and beyond to help me transfer a nearly expired gift coupon into my name. Many phone calls and emails were sent however he sorted them out swiftly until the issue was resolved. He even managed to book a hotel for me super quickly at a very short time! Kam R. seriously exceeded my expectations.
Thank you so much, Kam R! Show reply
Mal J
Mal JPerth, WA

Gift certificate issue sorted quickly and efficiently

Issues with a gift certificate delivery that hadn't been received. Kam R dealt with it quickly and efficiently, was polite and explained why the issue occurred. Great service. Show reply

Joan
Joan

I too am waiting for a call back on gift vouchers that are not working. Hoping someone from Scoopon wil call. Sent an email 2 days ago which hasnt been answered also.

Scoopon   DM

Hi Joan, sorry to hear you are still waiting on a call back. If you could send us a direct message with your contact details we will make sure this is actioned for you.

Renate S.
Renate S.

Why is my purchase saying upcoming.?

Joe

I’m on hold AGAIN for the 2nd day in a row. Asked for call backs but no one’s called. Apparently I’m next in the queue - gosh the person before me must be having a full on rant! I’ve also sent a request for a refund for a voucher I cannot redeem as the person - HOLACONLOLA - doesn’t answer emails, her phone and her booking page doesn’t work. Feeling frustrated!!!!!!! Can someone contact me please?

Brent G.
Brent G.
Joe

Thanks Brent. I finally got through and they eventually refunded my purchase. I also got a call back from an original message - it was at 11pm! They left a voicemail (I was fast asleep!) to say they were returning my call. Too funny.

CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying Sites
Deal TypesActivities, Education, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Services, Shopping and Travel

Visit Official Website