3.9 from 1,247 reviews

Marvel was very helpful in offering a credit fro a Scoopon I was unable to use as the merchant good not be contacted to make a booking.
Excellent service from Marvel and Scoopon

Lorain helping get a refund for Faba cruise

Since I started an online chat with Lorain she has helped immensely in arranging a refund for the much wanted Faba cruise that was cancelled. We were only in Sydney for 1 week and wont be returning to Australia for 2 years so a scoopon credit would have expired. She was polite, humorous and lovely to deal with, and worked to get a resolution. Look after her, she is exactly the customer happiness advocate to be giving Scoopon a great name

Karen

awesome service

Marvell was very patient and helped me with my account name and refund. Was very helpful in solving my problems. vouchers have a good discount, would love for more restaurants to have scoopon coupons too

Good value

The scoop on vouchers that we purchased have all given us good value for money . There is one problem when travelling interstate or a short
break . Scoop on requires you to book restaurants 24 hours in advance . A little inconvenient

John

John

I had an issue with using a scoopon which was handled immediately with a minimum of fuss - great service by Annabel! It is so nice to have prompt polite and helpful service! Thank you!

Good assistance of Mj

To mj who assisted me in redeeming the voucher for Latitude 32, thank you very much. Your such a legend! Keep up the good work.
It was fast and easy.

Art

ArtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received what i ordered

Goods that i ordered were correct and arrived quick.
Very happy with the delivery and the product was accurately described. Will continue ru o purchase through scoopon and recommend this site to others.

Winda

WindaPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

I had difficulty to book and make an appointment for the voucher I bought.I spoke with Marvell and he sorted it out straight away. Looked after the customer very well. I am so happy and satisfied. Will continue to use Scoopon whenever have a good deal.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

In February 2019 I advised Scoopon that I had stopped receiving their promotional emails. It took 7 more emails over a period of more than 7 months before they eventually resolved the problem and I started receiving their emails again. I was offered no apology for this lengthy delay in fixing their own problem.

APJ

APJHunter Region, NSW

Happy with customer service

The response time good. Friendliness great. Customer service person helpful and emails easy to understand and respond to.
Happy with outcome and will continue to use scoupon whenever a deal is suitable.
Thank you.

Great Deals and Service resolution

Scoopon offers better deals than other deal websites. The staffs at the resolution centre are also very dedicated to help resolve your issues. I am always happy with Scoopon deals.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Customer Help

I had an online chat with Micah B re non delivery of an order and the help I received was fantastic. It was all sorted out in a few minutes. Thanks so much Micah

MAC

MACGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Scoopon, but...

I have always been more than satisfied with Scoopon, but how come their current restaurant vouchers cannot be redeemed on my near new ipad? Had to spend 15 minutes to get my last restaurant voucher redeemed using their chat system...which was very friendly, but a real waste of my time.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

My issue was dealt with in a timely and pleasant manner (even though it was my fault for not seeing the Expiry Date on the offer as I am new to Scoopon). Reassuring that they will always attempt to help you. Thank you Annabel.

Reeny

ReenyPerth, WA

Was very surprised and very pleased with the response I received for my request. My request was handled in such a timely matter, and to my satisfaction. I have no hesitation in recommending this site to anyone. Great outcome.

Print and professional service

I had a problem that the company I bought a voucher for went out of business before I could use it. Annabel was prompt with her email repliesand very helpful. Within two days she had the problem sorted. Definitely a Customer Happiness Advocate!

Voucher exchange

Thanks to Customer Happiness Advocate ,Julie and Annabelle who professionally and promptly addressed my issue with a positive out come. We always have had great service experience with Scoopon and looking forward to spending our credit voucher.

Darren W.

Darren W.

Perfect service from Charlee

I need to arrange a birthday lunch for family , but booked something wrong , Charlee being so patience and helpful! Help me resolve issues and make things going well smoothly. I couldnt thank Charlee enough and make this scoupon experience the easy one!

Brian

Brian

Excellent customer service

Mae provided excellent customers service on my recent complaint about a service provider that tried to charge me an extra surcharge that was not appropriate and was very quick to follow up and sort it out for me. Scoopon also gave me a $5 voucher for my troubles to use in future - which was a really nice gesture.

JOHN DANESTEWART

JOHN DANESTEWARTPerth, WA

Prompt - Efficient - Attentive

My request was treated with the most efficient and prompt manner. Cannot praise Marvell, your representative, enough. Service provided was so fast and reliable. Thoroughly recommend you. This experience will keep me coming back.

Sue T.Scoopon

Jennifer M.

Jennifer M.asked

Can you use the Hoyt's tickets in the evening

Cecilia T.Scoopon

Hi Jennifer!
Thanks for reaching out.
The Hoyts voucher are valid for sessions screening from Monday 5 August to Monday 16 September 2019 inclusive. Not valid Satudays after 5:00pm and public holidays.

Anna

Annaasked

I was thinking of booking one of the scoopon deals to Thailand? has anyone encountered any problems with these holiday deals? such as not honouring the inclusions for the price payed? ect?

Many Thanks.

kanda19740
kanda19740

Hi Anna, I purchased scoopon in 2018 for Holiday in Thailand. ่่่่The deal is 5 nights at Evason Hao hin Pranburi for pool villa For 799 AUD. Every thing is fantastic!! We received all services that said on the fine print. The breakfast lines was fabulous. Every you can expect from a 5 Star resort in Thailand.

Cambo

Camboasked

I'm sorry this is old .I have a scoopon payment through paypal for $6790 the transaction dated 01/12/2012.The paypal transaction no being 83A38358CF8338143. Is there anyway you can tell me vwhat this purchase was for.?Cheers Neale

Sue T.Scoopon

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please send us a private message regarding this so we can assist you further?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Scoopon

Get an answer from our members and Scoopon representatives

CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying