3.9 from 1,392 reviews

Jad

JadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

We have tried contacting Scoopon travel regarding a booking for 4 weeks with emails, calls & we still have not received a response. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please respond.

Very unhelpful

Polly Boeck

Polly BoeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scoopon review

Scoopon was initially great to deal with, very easy process. However now I’m having some issues contacting them.
We had a trip booked for May through Scoopon to go to Bali. I have been trying to call the number for weeks and weeks and can not get through! I have also sent multiple emails over the past few weeks with no reply!

Jodie J

Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning: appalling customer service in difficult times

Ken O'Bryan

Ken O'BryanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt Efficient Service

I ordered a voucher for a Sydney restaurant. The voucher had a June/July expiry date. Due to the necessary action to combat covid-19 virus, government has closed all restaurants, hotels etc. These social contact regulations made it impossible to use the voucher, that maybe in place for 6 months or more. I contacted Scoopon and was immediately given options, which included refund. I accepted the refund, which occurred immediately. Great efficient service by Scoopon and their staff.

Gordon F

Gordon F

Customer Service is reviewed

Sarah

Sarah

Eventually did respond to my request

I bought a coupon for a beauty skin treatment, and the clinic did not answer my calls to book my appointments, so I contacted Scoopon trying to cancel it before it had expired. Even though I was happy with a refund, credit or extension for the voucher until after the coronavirus outbreak, they took a long time to reply to my email and when they did, their reply was that they could resolve my issue in 2 business days. After 4 days with no response, they got around to responding after I left a review here. They resolved the issue by giving Scoopon credits as well as $10 dollars extra credit to my Scoopon account.

GEB

GEBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

With the Covid-19 concerns at the moment I emailed Scoopon to find out about a voucher for a winery we had purchased, the original date for use was 20/4/20. I was very happy to find that the date had been extended for another 6 months which was wonderful to hear. Thanks to Marvell for the immediate attention to my email and addressing my concerns

Helenaa

HelenaaSydney, NSW

Customer Service is amazing!

Big shoutout to Charlee.
Amazing customer service and extremely helpful.
Was able to provide me with exactly what I needed.

I would not be able to use my Scoopon in time due to the coronavirus and so I was offered a credit to use within one year.

Find out how Scoopon compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

I had an issue with my booking (had To cancel) and I can not fault the response I had from the customer service team. Very timely and helpful during difficult times with all of the closures due to covit19.
Well done Scoupon.

Excellent service

Excellent serviceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Put me back in touch with offers I have been missing considerably

I would like to say a massive and sincere thank you to Marvell. I have had an ongoing issue receiving scoopon offers and despite obvious problems renewing the service Marvell has kept me informed of ongoing progress and kept checking until the service has now been restored. A credit to your customer support tea. Thanks Marvell

Beryle Morgan

Beryle MorganPerth, WA

Absolutely 10/10 customer service

I purchased a Scoopon deal, when I attempted to call the business to book appointment I was upset to learn the business had closed its doors. In desperation I emailed Scoopon for advice. To my amazement I received a very positive response advising I would get a full refund. The response was wonderful but what really stood out for me was how the response was worded. The tone of the letter was professional, friendly and I knew the writer was a person who would do all she could to help.I certainly did not feel I was any trouble.
Lorain 10/10 - you have amazing customer service skills - thank you

VeraIllawarra, NSW

COVID-19 - Success in getting expired voucher sorted out!!!

After many unsuccessfully answered phone calls and numerous emails I am now very happy to finally have my voucher reissued with an extended date - looking forward to our seafood platter, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Awaited response

Contacted the support team regarding temporary closure of cinema expected a response by the next business day or within 24 hours may be due to high volume of Cudtomers getting in touch with the team somebody got back to me after 4 days i believe That Was a long wait to get a response but at least response was received even though it took longer than expected & happy with outcome

Great

Don’t understand the questions as as I have dyslexia Yes I was happy with the service I would always use this service again Was just glad that they gave me my refund and not another voucher

Rosemary8877AU

Great Customer Service

Had a couple of vouchers that could not be used due to business closures at this time. Prompt service from Carlo to resolve the issue in the form of credits. Very professional and helpful and I was happy with the outcome. Thank you again.

Very quick to reply and resolution was quick considering the issues all businesses are facing at the moment. Very impressed. Will definitely use Scoopon in the future as they care for their customers

VRI

VRISouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting 'no customer service'

Joan Pope

Joan PopePerth, WA

A personal approach; not just a standard form letter

Chantelle Z.

Chantelle Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service from Scoopon was excellent

I contacted Scoopon about my problem. Was emailed back and after one more email my problem was resolved. Carlo was very helpful and friendly and a delight to deal with.

Mark S.

Mark S.asked

I purchased a Scoopon Travel Deal on 10 August 2019 and it is valid for travel to Bali until 20 December 2020 and cost $799. Given the COVID-19 restrictions I have been looking to obtain answers in relation to a refund.
I have tried to call 1300 726676 on many occassions over the last 2 weeks. The phone rings once or twice then gets disconnected. I have email numerous scoopon addresses including customer service and help but no response. Has Scoopon gone out of business and how do I get my money back?

Hi Mark,

We hope this quick note finds you well. We're sincerely sorry for the delay in getting back to you as we are experiencing larger queries than usual and we're working hard to get through to everyone as quickly as possible.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your details to assist you.

David S.

David S.asked

Good morning Scoopon, please could someone contact me regarding my hotel stay at novotel bali benoa. Due to our flights being cancelled by airasia. the restrictions on travel from Australia, level 4. This trip did not happen. The hotel and I have been trying to get a response from you for 3 weeks now, an email a day and several phone calls with no joy. Could some contact me to shed some light. I feel I have been very patient so far but will escalate the problem to the proper authorities without a timely response, cheers Dave.
(all emails and enquiries have been screen shot and dated for my reference)

Hi David,

Hi David

Looks like you are now getting some assistance and will hopefully have the matter sorted out shortly. When I received the same message from Scoopon, as above, it was completely sorted within an hour and a new voucher issued. Someone else has mentioned it took 48 hours, but anyway good luck!!

Bea A.Scoopon

Thanks for the thoughts, Vera. We hope you stay safe! :)

Veraasked

I was given a Scoopon voucher for Christmas and have not been able to use it due to COVID-19. I have emailed you and not received any response and have rung on many occasions, however, cannot get anyone to answer. Can you please advise what I need to do? Thanks.

Rosemary8877

Hi Vera. I emailed support@scoopon.com.au with a copy of the voucher and expiry date stating my case and a customer support officer responded within 48 hours.

Vera

Thanks for that - I'll give it a go.

Hi Vera,

Scoopon

Get an answer from our members and Scoopon representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites