Listing monitored by Scoopon

louis
louisPerth, WA

Dinner for 2 at The Lobster Pier, Perth.

I purchased a voucher for dinner at the above. Wife was ill and could not make it before it expired. 10 days later wanted to use it but Restaurant refused. Contacted Scoopon on chat first and then they contacted the Vendor and he then agreed to honour. Very happy customer. Good work Scoopon. That is Good Customer Service. Keep up your good work and make customers happy.

Great customer service

I dealt with Charlee from Scoopon and she has been very helpful - her responses were prompt, clear and professional. Thank you for the amazing support, I would recommend highly Scoopon.

fabiocarnevali3
fabiocarnevali3Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Our initial dealings with Scoopon was poor but the customer service team did a great job in turning our experience around! Thank you for the fast response time and great service.

ZHant
ZHantCanberra 2600, ACT

excellent customer support!

Customer support help me in fast and efficient way, Thanks to Loraine for answering my query and offering solutions . they give extra effort on finding a way to sort out the problem which is good, will definitely buy again. Thanks.

Excellent!!!!

M & T
M & TSouth Wentworthville

Annabel from the customer service team went above and beyond in assisting me with organising a product return. She was extremely helpful and very responsive to all the emails I sent.

Customer service

I made a mistake in my order but customer sorted it with no fuss. They setup a credit for me so I was able to go and place the right order, excellent service. I will buy from Scoopon angain.

Steph
StephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect score

My CSR Annabel ensured that my issue was revolved by undertaking a process of clarifying questions and checking on whether I was satisfied with the process, until a solution was reached which I was satisfied with and I received a good result. I would like to thank Annabel for offering her personal assistance with the issue and ensuring that a solution was reached. Couldn't ask for more, thanks Annabel
Stephanie - one happy customer

MarialuisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Name necklace terrible quality and service

Terrible organisation. Took 40 days to receive item. What terrible quality. Flimsy. Cheap and stone sticking out. Cost me $88.def cheaply made. Got ripped off. Don’t buy from just stylin. Asked for refund and won’t give it

Great help

I hadn't received the product ordered, so I contacted Scoopon. They worked very quickly and the product was delivered within a week. Well done Scoopon. Would recommend this group to ensure your order is completed.

dkimpton9375
dkimpton9375Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

couopn discount difficulty at time of purchase

Annabell resolved the issue within a very short time frame.
I felt I was dealing with a professional person not just a web page.
The matter was resovled with my complete satisfaction.

Kirsten
KirstenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Annabel was so helpful throughout the return and refund process and always kept a high level of communication until my issue was resolved. I could not have asked any more of her efforts.

Valerie
ValerieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrific support

Annabel responded very quickly to my initial email asking about our purchase. Her investigation subsequently led to the cancellation of the order (no further supply) and a refund which was in our account within 24 hours (despite being told 2-5 business days). Very happy.

Dorali
DoraliPerth, WA

Fast resolution

Made a Purchase by mistake, emailed them to let them know it was a mistake and it was solved within two days. That’s how it should be done. It was resolved within 3 emails.

Lynda
LyndaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So helpful

Marvell N sorted out my problem with a voucher and booking. He was very quick and efficient. It was my fault when buying the voucher. I could not of asked for him to do more

Read more reviews - page 2

Robyn Tasked

We bought 2 Bali (Ayodya accommodation package) Scoopons in 2020. They’ve been extended to use by December 2021 but this is unlikely.
Can we get a refund or credit instead ?

Cecilia T.Scoopon

Hi Robyn,
We're sorry to hear that you are unable to go on your planned holiday to Ayodya, Bali.
Please reach out to our Support Travel Team who will happily assist. They can be reached on 1300 88 99 00 (option 2 and they are open 24/7).

billy.tobin52
billy.tobin52

Hi Robyn, yesterday I had contact with Marvell and Annabel from the Scoopon customer support/happiness team and they were very helpful in assisting me with extending the expiry of a Scoopon. Give it a try mate.

Cheers Billy
I did get good help - converted to credit with extra time till expiry

Nick
Nickasked

My code does not work and now only three day available for this code. I have sent them email yesterday but haven't got any reply yet.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out and we hope you are doing well during this time.

We're so sorry to hear that your code won't work and you have not received an update yet. We are more than happy to help you.

Please check your inbox here for our private message to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Sandra
Sandraasked

Last March my family and my sons family purchased 2 back-to-back hotel deals in Dubai. Due to Covid we were offered to re- book at a later date. This has happened 3 times. As travel looks impossible in the near future, I have contacted scoupon 3 times to ask for a refund and haven’t had a reply. How do I make contact to organise this?

karen
karen

Hi Sandra, next to where it says login in the upper-right corner of the scoopon page, click on "help" which takes you to "agent online" in the bottom right corner. I had an an immediate response. Hope this works for you.

Hi Sandra,

We hope you are doing well during this time.

We are so sorry to hear that you have not received a response on your travel deal purchased for Dubai. We are more than happy to help you!

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your booking details to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
Scoopon

Get an answer from our members and Scoopon representatives

CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying Sites
Deal TypesActivities, Education, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Services, Shopping and Travel

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites