3.9

1,578 reviews
Kimberly

KimberlyWestern Australia, Australia

Amazing Customer Service!

I needed to upgrade a purchased scoopon to be able to get the right gift for my granddaughter for Christmas. Marvell N. was so brilliant! Refunded the $29 scoopon and I bought the correct $49 with the credit applied! Marvell has saved Christmas!

Top notch customer service

I am very pleased with Marvell's customer service, he was very helpful, and was very quick and prompt with his responses, he helped me resolve the issue. Thank you Marvell.

Grateful wine gals.

I had an expired wine/food voucher and scoopon readily gave me credit for it. Our end was at fault, miscommunication from recipient but they were very understanding due to covid.

purchase of wine

it took a while before I have received responses to my various email.
As soon as Annabel "appeared on the screen" everything was resolved in no time.
May be the process how # to redeem could be explained better.
Cheers
Johann Rose

Excellent Customer Service

Scoopon were excellent in refunding a deal I was unable to use due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I'd previously contacted the business but they were not interested, it's a shame really as usually I buy wine also when visiting for a tasting but that's their loss

Margie Wells

Margie WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Redeeming a wine voucher

Scoopon Chat was amazing in helping me redeem one of there wine vouchers. Only took a few minutes. Very happy with the service. Thank you so much. Much better than waiting on the phone. I would recommend it

L Rowe

L RoweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service ever!

Scoopon have been so helpful in sorting out a credit for me on a dining voucher.
Charlee was so helpful and went above and beyond to ensure I receive my credit's
She always responded as soon as possible and had it all sorted out in no time.
She is definitely an asset to the Scoopon team.
Thank you.

RAL

RALSydney Surrounds, NSW

Restaurant would not accept my voucher

The restaurant said Scoopon had brought forward the expiry date by 2 months and they could not accept my voucher. I went on the chat line with Marvell N who resolved the issue in minutes by issuing a credit to my Scoopon account with a 12 months validity. I was very happy for his assistance with the matter.

Alice W.

Scoopon is amazing in their response to my issue - problem solved quickly

Lorain solve my distressing problem efficiently & promptly. She is attentive & excellent communicator, kept me inform all the way. I will use Scoopon in the future, as their products are good value.

Refund request

The restaurant I bought the voucher was not able to take my booking. Marvell looked after my refund request SUPER carefully, lastly and smoothly! It is Friday 13th but it was great! Thank you Marvell, thank you Scoopon!

Excellent service from Marvell who organised a refund for us

Despite the venue not providing a refund even though it had been closed due to COVID, Marvell organised one regardless from Scoopon which is very much appreciated. Excellent Customer Service - Thank you very much!

Expiry Extension

The Covid 19 pandemic disrupted our plan to dine out on our Scoopon voucher which had been gifted to us. Upon enquiring Annabel happily extended the expiry date several times. Excellent service. Extremely satisfied.

Ahmad

AhmadPerth, WA

Refund Request - HYPOXI Australia

great customer service. Annabel was following up in our case, even when she didn't get respond she will emailed us to assure she hasn't forgotten and continue to talk to us till we satisfy.

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Request credit

Timely and accurate info
Totally satisfied my request

Very happy with the result
No hesitation to use again

Was able to complete my request with no issues. Found out all necessary info applied a credit to my account

Mae was helpful

Clear communications. Fixed problem. Friendly.
There were four vouchers that could not be used. Gifts for kids.
Mae made credit on my account
to the value so I can use again next purchase

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Photobook shop

I had some difficulty with my order....actually ordering the product. The company was very prompt in resolving my issue. Then I had a issue with using my voucher, which they issued another voucher in order for me to fulfill the order. I would highly recommend this company.

Alice

AliceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Staff member was very helpful and prompt to answer a query and offer a solution.
And then to follow up, awaiting my response.
Thankyou for your prompt communication and helpfulness Annabel

Fred

FredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Review removed

Review Removed as Scoopon have made good their offer. Thanks Scoopon for getting to the bottom of this.

Joyce

JoyceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

Emailed Scoopon requesting a refund of credit as a service provider couldn't book in massages due to Covid 19. Received prompt feedback and assistance from Annabel. My credit was refunded to use for shopping items. Thank you

Vicki

VickiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service for my refund

Fabulous customer service. Bought a voucher and when I went to redeem it they didn't have the size I had purchased. The Customer Service team were fabulous in the way they went about refunding me my money and it was done in a very timely manner. Thank you to the team member who dealt with me.

Alice W.asked

EXPIRY DATE
Dec 31, 2020
for $22

Hi Scoopon,
I purchased this Scoopon but was not able to use it due to closure of the restaurant due to Covid 19.
I rang them and said I like to use the coupon before expire on Dec 31 2020. But the lady at reception told me the restaurant will not open for the rest of 2020.
She said I can contact Scoopon to get a refund.
Since I will not be able to use the coupon, please refund me?

Await your reply, thank you
Alice

Hi Alice,

Thanks for reaching out.

We regret to be informed that you were not able to use your voucher at Gumtree due to Covid restrictions. We are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please do check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently help you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Biljana

Biljanaasked

Will Scoopon introduce more accommodation deals in next two weeks? I have loads of credit, however there is very little options available, with all suitable dates booked. I am looking at Sunshine Coast area. Thanks. B

Hi Biljana,

Thank you for sending through your query.

We are more than happy to help you have an overview on our upcoming holiday deals. Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Bel

Belasked

Hi, I have sent three emails via your website regarding my planned and paid for trip to Wilpena Pound (SA) in April 2020 but have had no response.I have also tried calling your 1300 number but unable to get through. Due to COVID the resort closed for several months and as Victorians we are still unable to leave our state. Originally when I phoned the resort in Feb and March I was told to call back in a few months to book a new date. I have tried to do this several times in June and July and now again in Aug and Sept and the resort have told me that I must contact you to rebook. Could you please open up my booking so that I can rebook this 3 night stay at Wilpena Pound.
Thanks,
Belinda

Hi Bel,

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not received response on rebooking your holidays.Our sincerest apologies for the delay as we are experiencing high volume of queries than usual but we're doing our best to attend to urgent matters as quickly as possible.

Please do check your inbox for our private message to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Scoopon

Get an answer from our members and Scoopon representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites