Adam

AdamPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service- Marvell

Had problems with a Scoopon vendor but Marvell helped me remedy the situation in a very timely manner. His communication was outstanding. Thank you Marvell customer service isn't what it used to be but you are an exception

Jaga

JagaSydney, NSW

Excellent service - Marvell

It was my first time to place an order with Scoopon. I had some problems with executing the purchase order. I contacted Marvell and he helped me to finalise the transaction.
Thank you very much for the prompt action.

Cheers
Joon

Sue Condran

Sue CondranIllawarra, NSW

Scoopon refund request

I was unable to book a Melbourne ghost tour due to a further lockdown happening. I contacted Scoopon and Marvell arranged for the refund of my purchase amount within a very quick and prompt turn around. Thanks again.

Michael D.

Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had a deal I could not attend the customer service agent was most helpful and the outcome was to my upmost satisfaction I will be booking more deals in the future

Winnie

WinnieSydney, NSW

Good Customer service,

The customer chat service was helpful, prompt and efficient. And stayed online to wait till the transaction was successfully done and also checked my booking details before existing the chat.

Fabulous customer service Annabel

I had an issue with vouchers i bought my daughter's for Christmas where they couldn't be used before the expiry date due to the business closing for renovations. I contacted scoopon who organised a prompt refund for me. Many thanks to Annabel for the wonderful customer service.

Good customer service

Annabel from customer service was exceptional, I encountered a problem in redeeming a voucher but she tried her best to make sure that I was able to redeem my product. It was unfortunate though that the Scoopon voucher wasn't working in the first place!

Renee R.

Renee R.Perth, WA

Best customer service

Marvell ...Great fast and efficient customer service!!! I had a resolution for my enquiry in minutes!!! I would suggest them to anyone if U have any questions in relation to product or service U have purchased.

Thank you to Sisilia T and Carlos who responded to my phone calls, texts, and also emails about the issue

Sisilia was very helpful on the phone she went back through the transactions for the 21/2 and was able to locate mine and sorted the problem and then emailed me the voucher for which the payment had been processed but the voucher had disappeared on my screen. I am so grateful.

Paul W.

Paul W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service!

Due to COVID we were unable to redeem a couple of vouchers purchased in early 2020. After explaining to Lorain, at Scoopon, she credited the vouchers there and then!
Excellent customer service.

Great support from team member Marvell

Thanks Marvel for sorting my query with my Scoopon voucher and solving my issue.Awesome communication and assistance during the online support received.

Was in a panic when I noticed it was due to expire but was helped.

Nicola

Nicola

Wonderful Customer Service

The best, lightning fast customer service experience.
I had a voucher expire before I could use it, due to restaurant cancellations caused by COVID 19 lockdowns. Marvell was awesome help.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and great customer service

Excellent customer service via online chat.
Internally he did Credit and reissued another voucher as gift voucher. Offered to help and email the gust voucher. And kept me in loop that he is still online and processing my enquiry.

cynsrich

cynsrichSydney, NSW

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had a problem with redeeming a voucher on the Scoopon site - I'm not computer literate. Marvel M was fantastic and solved it in minutes. I must admit on every occasion that I have hada query Scoopon have been brilliant with their customer service, but today Marvel's service was the best, quick and so efficient. Thank you again.

Gio G.

Gio G.Perth, WA

Great job, looked after me really well

Marvell N was extremely helpful and quick. He did everything I asked for and more. Highly recommend. After we could not locate my confirmation email he found another way to help me out. Much appreciated.

Barbara

BarbaraPerth, WA

Great Service

Annabel was very helpful when I accidentally bought a scoopon by clicking Instant Buy. When I emailed my problem through to Scoopon, she organised a credit to my account which came through promptly. I have 12 months to use the credit.

SCC

SCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bad customer service - Gionn is very helpless

I purchased the voucher for on site service - the guy did not show. I have provided the conversation that I texted with the company showing no show. i asked for refund but scoopon - Gionn asked me directly deal with the company. Gionn is very helpless staff, then I kept asking few times, it took 2.5 months to solved the issue with clearly and supported the info. very bad work performance.

Mrs C

Mrs CPerth, WA

Quick response

Waited for awhile to get online chat with the customer service. However, Carlo (customer service agen) ensured my problem was resolved. He did a great job by resolving with my voucher in a timely manner. Really appreciate his kind help.

Sonja

SonjaPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks Carlo for the great service and all your help, when I was having difficulty redeeming a voucher for the purchase of wine. It was greatly appreciated. Hope the wine is as good as your service was.

Kerri

Kerri Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect dates of Scoopon

I saw a Scoopon deal which I liked and reviewed all the fine print. Upon purchasing the voucher the dates were changed. I contacted the company and had Annabel attend to my query. Issue was rectified in a timely manner with an outcome I was pleased with. So good to know you’re dealing with a company that will do their best for you. Thank you Annabel for your excellent communication.

Joshua L.

Joshua L.asked

Hi I’m trying to see availability dates on your stay at royal pines RACV Queensland but always say unavailable something went wrong. And the same on some of your other advertised travel stays. But ones I don’t what to stay at shows available dates. Why can’t I see availability dates on the ones I want to stay at mainly you advertised RACV Royal Pines Queensland?

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for reaching out and we hope you are doing well.

We're so sorry to hear that you are having difficulty viewing the available dates to stay at Royal Pines RACV Queensland. We'd love to help you with it. Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Mark

Markasked

Hi,

I booked accommodation in Jan 2020 for a holiday in Bali in Aug 2020. Due to covid the trip didn't proceed. I cancelled the accommodation in June and received a credit coupon. The refund coupon now appears to have been removed from my account. What's happened?

Hi Mark,

We hope you are doing well.

We're sorry to hear that your credit appears to be removed on your account. We are more than happy to help you. Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your details to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Alice W.

EXPIRY DATE
Dec 31, 2020
for $22

Hi Scoopon,
I purchased this Scoopon but was not able to use it due to closure of the restaurant due to Covid 19.
I rang them and said I like to use the coupon before expire on Dec 31 2020. But the lady at reception told me the restaurant will not open for the rest of 2020.
She said I can contact Scoopon to get a refund.
Since I will not be able to use the coupon, please refund me?

Await your reply, thank you
Alice

Hi Alice,

Thanks for reaching out.

We regret to be informed that you were not able to use your voucher at Gumtree due to Covid restrictions. We are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please do check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently help you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Scoopon

Get an answer from our members and Scoopon representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites