Adrenaline

Adrenaline

So disappointed

We had a 250 voucher which we tried to book an activity on a sunday - Adrenalines website wasnt working and gave us wrong times as well as not accepting vouchers as payment - we had to then go through the organiser so 250 out of pocket again. I text their helpline number as advised to on the website (twice
) to no avail - when we called - there was nothing they would do to help! Wont be using adrenaline again and ill be advising others how unflexible they are

An investment in my grandchildren.

So far, I have given as a 16th birthday gift to 3 of my grandchildren (2 more to come), a voucher for a defensive driving course. Each one has really enjoyed the experience and hopefully it will provide them with the knowledge for a lifetime of safe driving.

Voucher policy needs work

I had some vouchers transferred to me that had an expiry date. I wasn't given any email warning that this date was approaching and when I went to redeem the vouchers I was told one was gone forever and the other two I would have to pay $30 to re activate. It wouldn't hurt them to have a better policy on vouchers. I won't be using them again. Thumbs down.

Sydney Harbour Twilight dinner cruise. Do not do this

We Recently did this cruise... Absolutely pathetic!!! The ship was filthy, food absolutely disgusting and slopped onto a paper plate, no lighting (or very minimal) on board which was boarder line dangerous. How this is rated adrenaline.com’s best seller is beyond me. Save your money!!

A perfect gift for someone at any time

I have done the car racing 3 times before and will provide such a great experience to other friends to enjoy when applicable. I have also been involved in aerobatic flight (as a gift) and 4x4 experience, all amazing

My fiance loved his present

I had no idea what to buy my fiance for his birthday, but then I remembered him saying to his mates how good it would be to drive a V8 around a racetrack...I looked this up on the net and Adrenaline had awesome choices for exactly what I wanted. The voucher for his V8 experience arrived in the post within 2 days, very well-presented, and my fiance was stoked when i gave it to him. He can't wait to fulfill one of his dreams. Thanks Adrenaline!

Come here, Come here, Go away Go away

I was given a $100 Adrenaline Gift Card for Christmas. I've been looking at a couple of experiences over the last couple of months and then this weekend Adrenaline had a promo $40 off for bookings $199 or more. So I picked the $199 experience I'd been thinking of, got all way through to the payment screen, and as soon as I tried to pay the first $100 using the gift card the $40 promo was removed. Turns out you can't use discount codes when paying via Gift Card even though I was going to pay the $60 balance via credit card. Well, firstly -your loss Adrenaline because I'll pick a cheaper experience now - that the giftcard fully covers and secondly - I'll warn others not to buy your gift cards because they would be better off just waiting for a special promo code or dealing directly with the experience provider. I see someone else in product review complaining about gift card expiry so this is just another reason to avoid Adrenaline Gift cards.

Unforgettable experience

Now I can tick hot air ballooning off my bucket list. I am so glad I did it. Even though I was abit nervous and the staff made us feel comfortable. Ride was so smooth. And going through Adrenaline is so convenient and easy. So thanks Adrenaline

Disappointed

Adrenalin is a middle man organisation. They don’t provide the experience they promote it. Disappointed with the gift card expiry. I spend thousands a year on experiences as gifts and last year I got staff gift cards. They shouldn’t expire. However I was informed by Adrenalin they do and now have scored $1000.00 out of me for nothing. Nice cash grab! Going elsewhere this year.

Was a perfect gift for my daughter

It was a simple and cost effective way to send someone a gift to my daughter who will soon be returning to Sydney. I know will be appreciated and enjoyed.

So simple and easy

I love using adrenaline when giving the people I care about gifts. Its just so simple and easy. And everyone loves there experiences with adrenaline. I am a satisfied customer ..

Cancel my voucher without notice

Bought a few gift vouchers for friends and myself for an experience in March. Upon checking a few weeks later to get them booked, it turns out my vouchers have been cancelled without any notice. Now I have to phone my friends and cancel with them after telling them about this for days. Stay away!!

Booking invalid after taking my money

Had no communications on why my order and booking was cancelled. Terrible service and cannot get onto any one to talk to. Do not purchase from these scammers. Bad business

Poor Effort Adrenaline

I booked and paid for an experience, directly booking for a particular date 2 weeks away with an AM or PM choice; i.e. Adrenaline site said there were spaces available.
Took a call the next day from the operator who announced that next available was a further 2 weeks after that. Checked the Adrenaline page again, and it's still offering that and other dates which are apparently not available.
I will use another provider next time, or go directly to the provider.

March Madness Sale - turned out to be true

They had a march madness sale.
Turns out it was madness. They sent out a cancellation email and refunded my money after I had been issues a confirmation email and I had sent the gift vouchers off to family and friends. Very embarrassing phone calls to tell them not to use the gift vouchers. :(

Keep away form these guys

Advertise a March madness sale. Take money for booking of tickets as a gift. Gift tickets get sent to family family via email. Days later get told they will not honour the sale. Discussing behaviour have reported to ACCC. Keep away from these guys

Poor customer experience

Adrenaline advertised a cheap price for Melbourne Star attraction - which I booked for family. The costs were deducted from my bank account and I received a confirmation booking. They cancelled the booking with no email notification, and I still have not received $ refund (more than 1 week later). Beware of misleading website and poor customer experience!

Worst experience ever - misleading

Made booking for "March Madness" sales for the whole family and friends. The booking was paid for and confirmed. After confirmation email is received, I agreed date and time and distributed the booking confirmation to family and friends.
After 2 days when I check email, I received notification from PayPal for the refund. There was no SMS, no Email, no notification about cancellation nothing at all. The vendor cancelled the confirmed booking without any notification. Now I have to cancel the event with my friends. How embarrassed I am.
For good peace of mind, please stay away with this business. I will not deal with any business who does not appreciate customers, who engage in misleading conducts.

Terrible experience.. cancelled booking without any notification

Booked Melbourne star for this weekend. Now they cancelled the book siteing no reason. Will not ever recommend these guys to anyone. Thank God we haven't disclosed about our trip to any of our friends which would have me embarrassing.

Cancelled my booking with no explanation

Made a booking for one of their experiences for my whole family, paid and received booking confirmation. After 2 days, I got an SMS that my booking has been cancelled, no explanation, nothing. Called them just now and they are caliming human error on the pricing.