Adrenaline

Adrenaline

3.3

Avital

AvitalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading information on gift vouchers

I have purchased an experience gift voucher for my husband's birthday with an expiry of 3 years. When I called to book, they told me I need to add $150 as the prices have changed. The told me that in the terms & conditions it says that you have only 12 months to use it with that amount.
I didn't read the fine letters and nobody told me that when I purchased.
I am very disappointed.
Be careful when you purchase anything from them, the expiry date doesn't mean anything

Rachael H.

Rachael H.Sydney, NSW

Gift certificate

Always great ideas I have purchased many times for Christmas gifts. And are at great prices. It’s so much more fun than the average gifts especially for my grandchildren who are getting so hard to buy for.

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Adrenalin.com.au Destroyed my birthday

This company destroyed my birthday surprise and whole entire day. Never trust this company, worst service. I do hope this company goes out of business soon, that's what Adrenalin.com.au deserves

Tammy Smithers

Tammy SmithersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is the 5th experience I’ve bought this year for my boys and they are all excited!!

V8 supercar drive!
Excellent training, excellent experience!
The boys are all looking forward to the V8 drives and Adrenaline made it easy to purchase!
I am a return shopper and I’ve always had an positive experience with this company!

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great prices and fast delivery!

There’s an excellent range of experiences on offer through adrenaline at reasonable prices and delivery of vouchers for hard-copy gifts is always fast. Highly recommend this service for those looking for a gift for that loved one who has everything!

Erin

Erin

This is great

This is going to be a great birthday gift for my daughter, her partner and kids can all purchase tickets and go to Rottnest with her as she has never been before

Adventure made easy

Went the Helicopter pilot training for my son's birthday as a way of encouraging a long time 'want' & couldn't be happier with the process, an easy way of doing something very professional at a fair cost & making a long time passion become reality.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Two months for refund processing

Booked a whale watching tour with Adrenaline. Unfortunately it was cancelled twice due to weather condition. I tried to call a few times and process a refund, only to find out each time that the refund request I have submitted via phone call did not get relayed to the related personnel. In total, it took me 5 calls (2 months) to get my refund back ( While the email states it should only take 5-10 business days)

Mart

MartAU

V8 Lap drive Eastern Creek

Made us wait for 40minutes before starting briefing. Another 40 minutes before getting behind the wheel. They made us arrive at 9.30am for a 10am start. Thinking they all forgot to set their clocks to daylight savings. Not very professional. No apologies for the delay in starting. Not great service for the$500 experience.

Mustang Hot Laps

My wife and I enjoyed the experience. The item has been on our bucket list for many years and has finally come to fruition. It is amazing to feel the acceleration to 200+km/hr and then the stopping power as a corner looms.

Christian M.

Christian M.South East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive Company

Refund policy is exceptionally deceptive. You’re made to believe that you can cancel for a refund with prior notice. What they don’t tell you is that the money is refunded in the form of a voucher to be used at a later time with the company. We had our accommodation cancelled and therefore could not attend the scheduled activities so we cancelled. Now Adrenaline are holding our money to ransom. $530 we cannot use except with the company. This is a clear income raising policy of a company that couldn’t care less about its customers. NEVER USING AGAIN!!

Andy C.

Andy C.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

I messed up on something that I brought my father. I called these guys up and they sorted it out straight away plus they offered me a extra 10% on my credit! Thanks guys great to see a company still gives the old style service! Great communication etc. shall definitely use you again :)

chasz

chasz

great experience

from time I arrived was made feel welcome, the pilot was great, the only down side was that it was over way too quick, but still had great time, would do again easy

Keith W

Keith WAU

Refund Policy lacking.

Needed a refund due to an experience being cancelled due to weather conditions. Initial contact with online chat was ok, what wasn't ok is the 2 week processing time of refunds. 10 business days is way too long and unacceptable for processing refunds. Adrenaline sat on my money and used it for their business purposes when I certainly could have made use of it myself. I'm not a fan of providing interest free loans to businesses.

nat_s

nat_ssydney

Very disappointed. Deceptive and bad service.

Patricia

Patricia

No refunds policy not clearly stated on Adrenaline website

When I called to cancel a V8 car experience they said they have a no refunds policy. They said this is on their website - About Us section, under Terms, then scroll down to Term #13. Thank you Adrenaline for being so customer orientated!

Bluffed

BluffedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and hassel free

I purchased a GV for a birthday Gift. It arrived quickly and was undamaged. It was also very well presented in a lovely silver envelope. The perfect gift for anyone.

Woodsy

WoodsyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CEO Unresponsive ?

My wife and I asked for a refund off Adrenaline for an activity we had booked. We were offered a voucher which we didn’t want as we are in financial hardship. We have tried to contact the CEO but we have not received a reply, this is not a real leaders actions. No empathy no compassion, not happy at what has transpired and we will still be fighting for our refund. I would not recommend booking with this company.

Debbie

DebbieNew South Wales

Easy peasy

The process was easy and I was kept informed of each step along the way. Great price for our experience. Can’t wait for our balloon ride. Have used them before.

Annette

AnnettePerth, WA

Convenient.

Was able to select from a wide range of experiences to gift. There are several things I like about using this site. One being that the voucher does not have the price on it when used as a gift. Also that the voucher can be personalised with a message is great. I also like that it is emailed for instant access. My only issue is that I got a couple of different vouchers and after receiving the first one I didn't read the email fully and missed the discount promo code which I could have used on the second one. I now have 2 unused promo codes. Totally my fault and I guess I will now have to continue shopping.