Adrenaline

Adrenaline

Debbie

DebbieNew South Wales

Easy peasy

The process was easy and I was kept informed of each step along the way. Great price for our experience. Can’t wait for our balloon ride. Have used them before.

Annette

AnnettePerth, WA

Convenient.

Was able to select from a wide range of experiences to gift. There are several things I like about using this site. One being that the voucher does not have the price on it when used as a gift. Also that the voucher can be personalised with a message is great. I also like that it is emailed for instant access. My only issue is that I got a couple of different vouchers and after receiving the first one I didn't read the email fully and missed the discount promo code which I could have used on the second one. I now have 2 unused promo codes. Totally my fault and I guess I will now have to continue shopping.

Roger D

Roger DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We have bought one for each of our 11 grandchildren when they have gained their licence

We believe it is necessary for their safe driving. It gives them skills to remain secure on the road. One grandchild pointed out some changes a parent might do to improve that parent's driving.

Perfect!

adrenaline offer great prices for amazing experiences and options suitable for everyone. The delivery was super quick and the team were in contact the whole time my order was being processed
Fantastic !!

Amazing experience - picturesque and friendly staff

Really lovely experience and staff were helpful, pilot was great!

Takes you along the coastal area from Darling Harbour to Bondi etc and back - great viewing experience with helpful fun facts.

Ken G.

Ken G.South East Queensland, QLD

USELESS!!!

Booked tickets for indoor skydive for daughter and friend, waited 3 days for confirmation, then sat on hold for 20 minutes to be told no tickets available. Total useless waste of time. Better off booking direct.

Great time

It was an enjoyable day had by both myself and my partner. Gary explained everything well which made the day very enjoyable. The bikes were easy to use and fun to ride.

renee

reneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jet Ski

My experience has been great so far we don’t use the jet ski until then end of January, but the email and voucher came straight away we can’t wait to go

Jen W

Jen WSydney, NSW

Perfect family gift!

I bought a family kayaking experience through Adrenaline (Eagle Rock Adventures) and my teenage sons & I had a fantastic few hours on Sydney Harbour. Paul, our guide, was outstanding and it was such an exhilarating way to start the day with such spectacular sights. It was easy to book online, print off the certificate and voila - one present bought with absolutely no complications! Thank you!!

Find out how Adrenaline compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

Relatively effortless to book - drop downs for the dates & times simplified booking

Easy to use but two drawbacks:
1. Available times needed on a week by week availability not just day by day
2. Location for start point not given even on confirmation email

Christmas gift undelivered

With my newborn a month old an online adrenaline gift was the perfect gift. I ordered 10 days ago with express delivery and it's now Xmas eve and no gift. Maternity doesn't pay well these day so forking out almost $200 on one gift especially this time of year and not receiving it has really ruined the mood and is quite disappointing

Bring back to tin

Bring back to tinSydney Surrounds, NSW

great deal

I was just a little disappointed that we didn't get the aluminum tin for the gift. Instead it came in a sliver enveloped. Not sure if your cutting on cost, but when you pay over $200 on a gift. It would be nice if you can go back to the Tin instead of the enveloped.

Dave E

Dave ENew South Wales

Cancelled...cancelled....cancellled....GONE

After having my online booking for a flight cancelled three times, I had to fight (and pay) to have my voucher extended. Finally had a booking...... but after driving two hours to attend, about to drive into airport, I received a phone call stating that the aircraft was out of service. Operator said they would call me when the plane was back in action..... months later, still no call. Adrenaline not interested as the voucher was honored by the operator... now the operator seems to have disappeared. (lost phone so do not have number they called from).. Out of pocket hundreds of dollars with nothing to show.

Renee

Renee

Never again

After booking with Adrenaline, I had to cancel due to an anxiety attack in regards to the adventure we booked. I asked for a refund but Adrenaline told me that under their compassionate refund, anxiety didnt count as an illness. Interesting and very sad to hear a company say this to someone. $600 down the drain as well as a ruined Christmas gift and hurtful words said by Adrenaline. Will never purchase something again and have taken this to the ACCC, Fair Trading and will be posted on social media to let everyone know.

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome gift

Buying something that is suitable is an awesome way to shop and at a great price thanks adrenaline. Good way to have family experiences together. Better present than gift vouchers and more exciting with memories that will last forever.

Deceiving Dogs

Bought an experience voucher for the V8 Race car driving for my partner, voucher very clearly states the expiry is 3 years from the time I purchase. With this long expiry we were not in a rush to redeem straight away, when we go to redeem in 14 months, i have been told I have money to spend on a voucher, but the actual experience I purchased has gone up in price by $69! So if my partner wants to redeem the experience i purchased for him, he will have to spend an additional $69! What an absolute joke.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Didn't honour my brother's gift certificate

I used to use Adrenalin for gifts but now use Redballoon because I once bought some hot laps in QLD for my brother and my dad for his birthday a few years ago and the voucher expired, adrenalin would not honour an extension whereas redballoon does. Thank goodness laws are changing to extended voucher expiry.

Julie Cartledge

Julie CartledgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Christmas Presents

Love the products. Great range of experiences for everyone. Fantastic value money. Website easy to use. No problems when you want redeem a voucher. Flexible dates. Operators of experiences knowledgeable and professional. Will always come back to you when looking for that something for someone special in my life.

Tash

Tash

Unsatisfied

Wouldnt recommend as a gift!!! I brought as a birthday gift for my partner thinking it would be an amazing experience for him. But staff did not explain everything, like the fact we had to purchase the video before the experience. The photo that was taken as part of the experience of my partner was very poor.
The driver that was with my partner made the experience for him miserable, He didn't seem to care about making the experience fun for my partner. I would not recommend this experience as a gift. Waste of money

Its not our fault!

Booked a V8 race buggy experience ( Don't bother ) which was very disappointing to be kind. Very misleading description and they had no interest in resolving my dispute trying to pass it on to the operator. Fair enough you might think but the fact is I booked and paid for it through their site based on the description provided on their site.