Verifiedadrenaline.com.au

49% · 180170 · 46%

jonanabi
jonanabiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Originally given a voucher as a gift in 2019. It was extended to a 5 year expiry due to COVID. We couldn’t do the original experience that was purchased, but were able to select another experience with a similar value (paid the small difference in price). We were unable to book it online due to a technical issue with the company offering the experience, but Adrenaline staff were extremely helpful with getting us booked into the date we wanted once we confirmed with the company that they had availability for the date we wanted. Will definitely deal with Adrenaline again for ourselves or as gifts for others :)
Jess
JessVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

I would give negative stars if could DO NOT GO HERE

My brother was given a $500 experience for adrenaline and shortly after went overseas, his tour was then extended and he came back during one of Melbourne's many COVID lockdowns. As the voucher has now expired they wont do anything to help!
Dont waste your money.
They are terribe customer service and they are just money hungry!
Adrenaline   DM

Hi Jess, Thank you for reaching out. If you have the voucher number I would be happy to take a look at this one for you. Kind Regards, Cassie

brea9
brea9Tasmania
NOW WORK FROM HOME
NOW WORK FROM HOMEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Caitlyn from adrenaline solved our problem

Have bought several adrenaline experiences before now. Im am totally disappointed. Bought an experience through an adrenaline tour operator and they no longer operate. Closed up. HAD SEVERAL CONVERSATIONS
WITHOUT ANY SOLUTIONS. ONE CONTACT FROM CAITLYN AND PROBLEM WAS SOLVED. THANKS CAITLYN. Show reply
Steve M.
Steve M.4 posts

Why the transaction fee

I have just bought a voucher for a Christmas present and was charged a $17.41 transaction fee, for what I have no idea. You complete the transaction in an online store, it is your time, your input and your equipment to download and print the voucher, and at the end, it costs you $17.41 for your trouble. Sometimes it just doesn’t feel right.
Don
Don3 posts

Wouldn't recommend buying vouchers from this mob

Our daughter gave us a voucher in 2021 we rang to book in October 2023 & were told the price had gone up 25% = $20.00 per head so we reluctantly paid the $40.00 a few days before we were due to go we became unwell and were charged another $40.00 cancelation fee.
Alex
Alex

Cara
CaraWAPerth, WA2 posts
Tracey
TraceyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Take your money and run

One ticket gifted purchased 2 extra the week ahead and one of those became ill and unable to attend. Event providers happy to refund unused ticket. Adrenaline refuse to refund ticket. READ THEIR HARD TO FIND SMALL PRINT. The funds did not go to the event providers but adrenaline hold all funds to be used on another event, even if unwanted and unable to attend another event. Seriously bad customer service by adrenaline. All these reviews where adrenaline apologises and asked you to contact them via email. Don’t bother this review is following several emails and phone calls with adrenaline who won’t budge on refund of unused ticket. Stay clear of adrenaline and book directly with the event providers themselves
James
James6 posts

Inconsiderate

Brought a skydiving adventure only to later discover that I was unable to do skydiving due to a medical condition.
Adrenaline adittude was bad luck pick something else we aren't giving your money back.
Great attitude from them.
sillv
sillvVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Shakeel I.
Shakeel I.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Robin Hood
Robin HoodQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Do not give them your money, worst customer service experience ever

They are gate keepers and when things don’t work out, they will make it as hard as possible to get a refund.
I have been waiting 4 months for a decision on a refund.
Extremely slow replies 4-6 weeks between vague emails.

My tour was cancelled by the operator, and could not be re booked while in the area (7 days)

Adrenaline refuse to refund and will only offer a voucher, they were unable to uphold their contractual obligations but somehow the customer ends up out of pocket?

For anyone struggling to get refunds, I strongly suggest you lodge with NSW fair trading as they are building a case against them.

Michael
MichaelNSWHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Refunded without any hassles

I booked a DC3 flight and flew from NSW to Melbourne Victoria for the experience. The flight was cancelled due to bad weather. I rang to ask for a refund. The lady was very helpful and sent me a confirmation of refund whilst I was on the phone to her. The refund arrived the next day. I found them very helpful and a no hassle refund. Show reply
Disappointed
Disappointed2 posts

Do not get gift cards for this company

I purchased a $200 gift card and due to illness was unable to use it. Company would not refund. Finally ended up using it at a kids activity - the activity was NOTHING like what was advertised - free water, tea and coffee, Nope. Dressups, Nope. Other activities, Nope. For one hour at almost $200 it was a huge disappointment. Also, the facilities were very old, dirty and broken.