Adrenaline

JP M.

JP M.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t honour a voucher

Do not book through Adrenaline

I made the mistake of not booking directly with the company offering the experience (heli pub tour). I could have saved $400. Also description on Adrenaline is misleading as it says tastings are included, which is incorrect.

Barry S.

Barry S.Sydney, NSW

Fast track racing / Adrenalin

The driver was great however the experience was not..3 hot laps was paid for. Entering and leaving the pits is classed as one lap with 2 laps on a short circuit ,also purchased a USB stick only to find there was no footage don’t waste your money a very disappointing experience

Jye D.

Jye D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pointless voucher

Why purchase a voucher when the price you pay can change, but the 3 years expiry is still in place?
If it is a voucher, the price of what was paid for will be the same in the 3 years.

Very disappointing V8 experience

I had booked a V8 experience back in November 2020 for the 14th of February 2021. On the 8th if February after a long 90 minute hold phone call , I got a confirmation that the session was going ahead . Upon turning up at 7.45 am on the sunday morning I was told the session was cancelled . Very disappointed with the lack of communication before or after! I haven’t even received a apology phone call after the day .
Terrible customer service

Ed

EdCentral West, NSW

Aweful

I've used adrenaline twice via getting vouchers from family and both times I tried to book out of hours and was a nightmare, once we were turned away from the attraction due to vouchers not being valid and being out of adrenailens business hours no one was contactable. I'd never use them again.

Rasoul

RasoulSydney, NSW

please for Gift buy directly from provider not Adrenaline

I had a gift voucher for indoor sky diving and I tried many times to redeem my voucher online but each date and time I choose asked me to change the date or time and almost I tried all dates and times, then I tried do online chat which unsuccessful finally I excused my work place to call them with limited horse and time for contacting them by phone call, I was on hold for 2 horse and a similar experience a couple of years ago too,
is it actually worth to receive a Gift voucher with too much hassle and time wasting!!!?

please buy a gift for your loved one direct from provider.

Jenny C.

Jenny C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t use adrenaline

Go directly to the company offering the experience. I bought vouchers through adrenaline that could not be used even though bookings were available with the original company (and cheaper). They said they would look into it(they didn’t), asked for a refund (took months). I ended up spending hours on hold, send multiple messages before I got a refund that wasn’t even the full amount. Don’t use this company

Manee

ManeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Forget it

I was sent very vague instructions to contact their partner, which was grasshopper soccer who were supposed to provide training sessions on school holidays. None of the partners were aware of such thing and the name of Adrenaline (This was the first time they've heard about it). Utter embarrassment.
A shameless way of making the black friday sale.

Robyn N

Robyn NSydney, NSW

BBQ class for a gift.

I purchased this voucher for my brother-in-laws 60th Birthday. He was a little shocked but then happy with the gift. Hopefully he will redeem it before the 18months are up :)

As an edit, my brother in law said this class was wonderful and he gained so many great BBQing tips from this class, and that he would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Olivia

OliviaIllawarra, NSW

The worst

Due to covid I could not attend, despite the snorkelling company being okay with adrenaline offering a refund Adrenaline themselves refused. I called the phone line 3 times and was disconnected at random for no reason before getting to speak with anyone. Waited 45 minutes today and then was disconnected. An awful company with terrible customer service

Jacky

JackySydney, NSW

Be carefully because they don't provide refund due to Cov-19

Sydney is locked down due to Cov-19 and cannot make trip to Qld, but they refuse to refund. Frustrated to deal them in a long waiting. Most company will refund but they don't, provided voucher instead. So take risk yourself when you are booking.

nicpate

nicpate

Terrible Customer Service and Policies

Real reviews

Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adrenaline Support Contact has Ceased!!!!!!

Bought the aqua park for 2 and went to redeem and found that all the dates are blacked out on their website. I contacted Adrenaline and a generic response that states you must contact the experience provider as we are not servicing at the moment as updating our training of staff during this period. Called the Aqua park to book and they state that they cannot book direct as the adrenaline voucher needs to be redeemed only through the website and chose a date.

What are they playing at as they take the money for what??????

Avital

AvitalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading information on gift vouchers

I have purchased an experience gift voucher for my husband's birthday with an expiry of 3 years. When I called to book, they told me I need to add $150 as the prices have changed. The told me that in the terms & conditions it says that you have only 12 months to use it with that amount.
I didn't read the fine letters and nobody told me that when I purchased.
I am very disappointed.
Be careful when you purchase anything from them, the expiry date doesn't mean anything

Rachael H.

Rachael H.Sydney, NSW

Gift certificate

Always great ideas I have purchased many times for Christmas gifts. And are at great prices. It’s so much more fun than the average gifts especially for my grandchildren who are getting so hard to buy for.

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Adrenalin.com.au Destroyed my birthday

This company destroyed my birthday surprise and whole entire day. Never trust this company, worst service. I do hope this company goes out of business soon, that's what Adrenalin.com.au deserves

Tammy Smithers

Tammy SmithersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is the 5th experience I’ve bought this year for my boys and they are all excited!!

V8 supercar drive!
Excellent training, excellent experience!
The boys are all looking forward to the V8 drives and Adrenaline made it easy to purchase!
I am a return shopper and I’ve always had an positive experience with this company!

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great prices and fast delivery!

There’s an excellent range of experiences on offer through adrenaline at reasonable prices and delivery of vouchers for hard-copy gifts is always fast. Highly recommend this service for those looking for a gift for that loved one who has everything!

Erin

Erin

This is great

This is going to be a great birthday gift for my daughter, her partner and kids can all purchase tickets and go to Rottnest with her as she has never been before