• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Robyn

RobynIllawarra, NSW

Terrific job

Very helpful, professional and friendly technicians who explain everything very clearly. Any mess cleaned up and follow ups from company to make sure you are happy with the job. I would recommend them to any one who was looking for a plumber. Thanks again guys and girls.

Dear Robyn,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Kind regards.

annette robertson

annette robertsonIllawarra, NSW

EFFICIENT - PROFESSIONAL = FRIENDLY

Very efficient and professional service. Toby found the possible problem and phoned the water board on my behalf for them to come and check. As it turned out it wasn't a problem with my pipes but a blockage in the main.
He followed up with a call to make sure all was ok. No charge. The office also followed up to make sure everything was ok and I was happy. Will definitely call Curran Plumbing if I have any other problems and have recommended them to friends. Annette

Joanne

JoanneIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

Jack and Brendan were fantastic young men. Very friendly, polite and willing to answer any questions. Brendan did great work getting the gas connected. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend Currans

Pete

PeteIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

The plumbers who attended were very efficient in assessing the problems (several cracks in the sewer line) and advising on a remedy. Unfortunately the repair was bigger, and therefore took longer, than expected (3 hrs prep on the first day, almost 12 hrs on the 2nd day to finalise). The plumbers finished the job, tidied up and then gave me a complete rundown of the work carried out. The final bill was as quoted. We are very happy with all aspects of this job.

Mim Cameron

Mim CameronIllawarra, NSW

Very happy from first phone call to job completion

Grace called & answered all our questions & checked all plumbing issues. She is very friendly & competent & such a pleasure to deal with. I would very happily recommend Curran’s for all plumbing issues

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Mim, Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Grace :) Kind regards.

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Return customers - thanks Grace for another job well done. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with - answered all my questions, provided options and no pressure. Highly recommend Curran Plumbing.

Prompt, Friendly & professional

We had a leaking pipe, they needed to dig up a bit of our lawn to put the new pipe in. So impressed they dug neatly and put the dug up lawn back in place. It was like it was never done.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Jaye, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :) Kind regards.

Curran's Plumbing, excellent work.

Curran's are excellent; I always call them for all my plumbing. The guys are great, nice and friendly. They don't mind me asking questions about the job and what's happening.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Janice, Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :) Kind regards.

Rob Stewart

Rob Stewartalbion pk

Get other quotes

Very over priced company quoted over $10,000 for a blockage got another plumber fixed blockage $2,400 better in my pocket then there's get other quotes before you deal with curran plumbing.

Lesley

LesleyIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service

Ongoing problems with a drain that has poor access .
Helpful and sympathetic advice from Toby .
Came within hours of request .
Why would you go to anyone else ?
Lesley Tattersall Moss Vale.

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Currans service was superb. I called in the morning and Grace arrived within 2 hours. She tested my supply and gave me options for repairs with all the costs. Once I made my decision she started work immediately. The job was completed by mid afternoon. I I only required some residential repairs which can be hard to get a tradesman for with plenty of notice. Currans arrived on the same day as I called, so I am very impressed. Great service, communication and job. Well done

Rooroo

RoorooSydney

RIP OFFS and didn't fix my problem.

I've had someone come to fix my toilet cos it didn't flush, he apparently fixed it and charged me a whooping $350 for a 2 second job. I called back the next day saying my toilet didn't flush still, they sent out a 12 year old who just stood in my bathroom didn't check anything and said the problem is my toilet. I have exact same toilet #2 and if flushes. Apparently there's nothing he can do I need to learn how to press the flush button. The 12 year old left. My toilet is still the same and I'm down $350. Thank you Currant Plummings. Biggest con artists!!!

Les

Les

Excellent Service

We have had the pleasure of having repairs conducted by Curran Plumbing,The tradesman, Jack is a credit to his profession as well as the company. He .quickly found the problem of a leaking water pipe in the ceiling and rectified it in a matter of minutes. The over all cost was reasonable and we have no hesitation in recommending the services of Curran Plumbing to anyone. Les & Pauline Cooper.

Very friendly and knowledgeable

I had a Female plumber attend to my job and being a tradie myself I could tell by the way she did the job and the information I was given about it that she knew what she was doing. I was very happy with the service and cost.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hello, Thankyou so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received from Grace! We will be sure to pass this feedback to her :) Kind regards.

Marion

MarionIllawarra, NSW

Great service.

We needed a hot water check. Fast service. Professional tradesman. Found the fault .No work needed. No charge. Thanks so much. Will be using Curran plumbing when the hot water heater needs replacement.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Marion, Thankyou so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received! Kind regards.

Awesome service

We had a blocked sewer that was overflowing and Jack came out to fix it at 10:15pm to make sure we could use the toilets on our holiday house over the new year break. He also followed up with council as it ended up being in their side. He continued to follow up with phone calls to make sure everything was still working. Unreal service from Curran Plumbing. You saved our holiday.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hello, Thankyou so much for your lovely review! So great to hear that you were happy with the service you received from Jack and pleased your holiday wasn't ruined! Kind regards.

Hels

HelsShoalhaven Heads

Beware of grossly inflated pricing

Bev

BevIllawarra, NSW

Use the company so good JUST WONDERFUL

Wonderful they treated us like they cared and they really did . They have gone the extra mile . don't do this often but must say how great the guys are. Thank You so much

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Bev, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review ! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with our service. Kind Regards.

Extremely professional and friendly

Thank you so much Sid, Steve, Grace and Jack. What initially we thought was a simple problem ended up being a lot more. Their service was prompt, professional and friendly. They kept me informed throughout the whole process and cleaned up after they finished. All in all a great plumbing experience!

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Jodie, Thankyou for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience! Kind regards.

Gr8 Service

Curran Plumbing sent Jack to respond to a very early call out. He was polite, efficent, and prompt. Would recommendation these guys to anyone. Thankyou Curran Plumbing.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Pete, Thankyou for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. Kind regards.