4.1

• Rates and Fees
Cinders

CindersIllawarra, NSW

Best experience

These guys were excellent! Josh repaired my pipe, Alan and Maddi helped with clean up. Alys called to ensure I was happy. Can't fault the service. Would definitely use them again!

Rates and Fees

I am very happy with the job, punctual and very professional. JOSH did a great job. The lady I talked to over the phone is super nice and very helpful.

Janet Mottram

Janet MottramIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with Curran plumbing

I am very happy with the work Arlen and Maddie did for me. They were punctual, friendly and polite. The Job was finished to a high standard. Well done and thank you.

Service

Had Toby from Curran’s plumbing replace some taps and shower head at home. Great job great guy very polite and explained everything about what he was about to do and how much it would cost. Highly recommend Curran’s to do the job

Next time drop the price , To expensive

Owen Thomson

Owen ThomsonIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service by a professional team

Currans are excellent! We recently had them out to conduct a series of pipe re-lines and couldn't have been more impressed with the team's efforts. A special shout-out to Brendan, Callum, Jack and Maddie for their diligence and thorough professionalism. We'd definitely recommend them, and will certainly engage them again.

Kathy

KathyIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

The guys turned up one time (and, after checking with us, a day early to give us the quote, thanks to a cancellation), got stuck straight in, showed us what they found before proceeding, did the job and then tidied up.
We've used their services a number of times and can't fault them. Their service has always been high quality, their staff professional yet friendly, and they are reliable - qualities highly valued but not always displayed.

Dale M.

Dale M.Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommend

Very professional and friendly service. They turned up on time for both quotes and service and did a great job. They made sure we were completely satisfied before they left and were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Happy customer.

Happy customer.Illawarra, NSW

Great service.

Great service, arrived at promised time. Alan and Billy very friendly and happy to help with everything. Explained all about the job and cleaned up after. I needed my washing machine moved and the guys were very happy to help.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Thank you for this lovely review. We will be sure to pass the kind words on to the boys. We are grateful for customers like you. Kind regards.

Robyn

RobynIllawarra, NSW

Terrific job

Very helpful, professional and friendly technicians who explain everything very clearly. Any mess cleaned up and follow ups from company to make sure you are happy with the job. I would recommend them to any one who was looking for a plumber. Thanks again guys and girls.

Dear Robyn,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Kind regards.

annette robertson

annette robertsonIllawarra, NSW

EFFICIENT - PROFESSIONAL = FRIENDLY

Very efficient and professional service. Toby found the possible problem and phoned the water board on my behalf for them to come and check. As it turned out it wasn't a problem with my pipes but a blockage in the main.
He followed up with a call to make sure all was ok. No charge. The office also followed up to make sure everything was ok and I was happy. Will definitely call Curran Plumbing if I have any other problems and have recommended them to friends. Annette

Joanne

JoanneIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

Jack and Brendan were fantastic young men. Very friendly, polite and willing to answer any questions. Brendan did great work getting the gas connected. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend Currans

Pete

PeteIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

The plumbers who attended were very efficient in assessing the problems (several cracks in the sewer line) and advising on a remedy. Unfortunately the repair was bigger, and therefore took longer, than expected (3 hrs prep on the first day, almost 12 hrs on the 2nd day to finalise). The plumbers finished the job, tidied up and then gave me a complete rundown of the work carried out. The final bill was as quoted. We are very happy with all aspects of this job.

Mim Cameron

Mim CameronIllawarra, NSW

Very happy from first phone call to job completion

Grace called & answered all our questions & checked all plumbing issues. She is very friendly & competent & such a pleasure to deal with. I would very happily recommend Curran’s for all plumbing issues

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Mim, Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Grace :) Kind regards.

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Return customers - thanks Grace for another job well done. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with - answered all my questions, provided options and no pressure. Highly recommend Curran Plumbing.

Prompt, Friendly & professional

We had a leaking pipe, they needed to dig up a bit of our lawn to put the new pipe in. So impressed they dug neatly and put the dug up lawn back in place. It was like it was never done.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Jaye, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :) Kind regards.

Find out how Curran Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Curran's Plumbing, excellent work.

Curran's are excellent; I always call them for all my plumbing. The guys are great, nice and friendly. They don't mind me asking questions about the job and what's happening.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Hi Janice, Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :) Kind regards.

Rob Stewart

Rob Stewartalbion pk

Get other quotes

Very over priced company quoted over $10,000 for a blockage got another plumber fixed blockage $2,400 better in my pocket then there's get other quotes before you deal with curran plumbing.

Lesley

LesleyIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service

Ongoing problems with a drain that has poor access .
Helpful and sympathetic advice from Toby .
Came within hours of request .
Why would you go to anyone else ?
Lesley Tattersall Moss Vale.

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Currans service was superb. I called in the morning and Grace arrived within 2 hours. She tested my supply and gave me options for repairs with all the costs. Once I made my decision she started work immediately. The job was completed by mid afternoon. I I only required some residential repairs which can be hard to get a tradesman for with plenty of notice. Currans arrived on the same day as I called, so I am very impressed. Great service, communication and job. Well done

Rooroo

RoorooSydney

RIP OFFS and didn't fix my problem.

I've had someone come to fix my toilet cos it didn't flush, he apparently fixed it and charged me a whooping $350 for a 2 second job. I called back the next day saying my toilet didn't flush still, they sent out a 12 year old who just stood in my bathroom didn't check anything and said the problem is my toilet. I have exact same toilet #2 and if flushes. Apparently there's nothing he can do I need to learn how to press the flush button. The 12 year old left. My toilet is still the same and I'm down $350. Thank you Currant Plummings. Biggest con artists!!!