4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent Service

We engaged Curran Plumbing when our sewer main was blocked as we had used them before on previous different jobs. We again found all the team to be polite, understanding, efficient and prompt in service. Other work at our request was handled with no fuss and completed effectively. Following the work the next day we were connected to ensure everything was as requested. We would always use Curran’s as our plumbing service. Many thanks to all the team on site Callum, Nick, Toby, Andy, Samuel and also Alys who worked behind the scene in the office. My apologies if I have missed any of the boys. Regards Mark & Gail

bennie

bennieSydney, NSW

Expensive but get the job done

Yes they are expensive but the technicians (fancy word for plumbers) are prompt, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Everything is well organised with an excellent quoting, invoicing and receipting system,

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Service

We had a water leak repaired by Curran plumbing and I needed a report for an insurance claim. Alys was professional and very efficient in liaising between the plumber who did the job and ourselves. She provided the report in a timely and efficient manner and provided excellent customer service. It’s so refreshing to receive this level of service in this day and age.

Eileen

Eileen Illawarra, NSW

Curran Plumbing “excellent!

My family and I highly Rate Curran plumbing, the staff were polite, went beyond our expectations and cleaned the job once they had completed. Curran plumbing completed our job before requesting time frame.

Paul r

Paul rIllawarra, NSW

Perfect service

Very happy with service , Josh was polite , prompt and very helpful and Alys was very helpful and polite over the phone . Cannot faulted anything . Happily use again and recommend to other

Trevor S.

Trevor S.Illawarra, NSW

Great service from start to finish

I had a blocked sewerage pipe. Yuck.
I spoke to Alys at Curran and she was very helpful, organised Josh to come out and clear the pipe that day . Josh took some video of my old clay pipes which some being in poor condition. Gave me 3 different ways of help and I selected 1 . That was Friday and today Monday its all been done . Thankyou.
Special thanks to Alys for your friendliness and help.

Jo Divo

Jo DivoIllawarra, NSW

Prompt Service

Very professional from start to finish Josh was able to do some trouble shooting first, then discuss the options available, I had to go to work so Josh kept me updated, and rang me when the job was finished. Alys also rang to follow up on the job, very happy on the prompt friendly service. Good to see there is still great customer service around thanks guys. Jo Divo

JudyP

JudyPBangalee

Unsure about their pricing mechanism

I was originally unhappy about Curran's pricing mechanism, but it was explained clearly to me by their Customer Service Manager and I'm now more comfortable with it. Their annual Customer Reward program provides good discounts.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Great Experience

The team at Curran Plumbing were great to work with. I called at 9am with an urgent job, which was resolved within two hours. Communication with Alice exceeded my expectations as did Josh's work onsite. Josh presented me with several options and explained each in detail. I'd recommend Curran Plumbing without hesitation.

Cinders

CindersIllawarra, NSW

Best experience

These guys were excellent! Josh repaired my pipe, Alan and Maddi helped with clean up. Alys called to ensure I was happy. Can't fault the service. Would definitely use them again!

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

I am very happy with the job, punctual and very professional. JOSH did a great job. The lady I talked to over the phone is super nice and very helpful.

Janet Mottram

Janet MottramIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with Curran plumbing

I am very happy with the work Arlen and Maddie did for me. They were punctual, friendly and polite. The Job was finished to a high standard. Well done and thank you.

Service

Had Toby from Curran’s plumbing replace some taps and shower head at home. Great job great guy very polite and explained everything about what he was about to do and how much it would cost. Highly recommend Curran’s to do the job

Next time drop the price , To expensive

Owen Thomson

Owen ThomsonIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service by a professional team

Currans are excellent! We recently had them out to conduct a series of pipe re-lines and couldn't have been more impressed with the team's efforts. A special shout-out to Brendan, Callum, Jack and Maddie for their diligence and thorough professionalism. We'd definitely recommend them, and will certainly engage them again.

Kathy

KathyIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

The guys turned up one time (and, after checking with us, a day early to give us the quote, thanks to a cancellation), got stuck straight in, showed us what they found before proceeding, did the job and then tidied up.
We've used their services a number of times and can't fault them. Their service has always been high quality, their staff professional yet friendly, and they are reliable - qualities highly valued but not always displayed.

Dale M.

Dale M.Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommend

Very professional and friendly service. They turned up on time for both quotes and service and did a great job. They made sure we were completely satisfied before they left and were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Happy customer.

Happy customer.Illawarra, NSW

Great service.

Great service, arrived at promised time. Alan and Billy very friendly and happy to help with everything. Explained all about the job and cleaned up after. I needed my washing machine moved and the guys were very happy to help.

Sid C.Curran Plumbing

Thank you for this lovely review. We will be sure to pass the kind words on to the boys. We are grateful for customers like you. Kind regards.

Robyn

RobynIllawarra, NSW

Terrific job

Very helpful, professional and friendly technicians who explain everything very clearly. Any mess cleaned up and follow ups from company to make sure you are happy with the job. I would recommend them to any one who was looking for a plumber. Thanks again guys and girls.

Dear Robyn,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Kind regards.

annette robertson

annette robertsonIllawarra, NSW

EFFICIENT - PROFESSIONAL = FRIENDLY

Very efficient and professional service. Toby found the possible problem and phoned the water board on my behalf for them to come and check. As it turned out it wasn't a problem with my pipes but a blockage in the main.
He followed up with a call to make sure all was ok. No charge. The office also followed up to make sure everything was ok and I was happy. Will definitely call Curran Plumbing if I have any other problems and have recommended them to friends. Annette

Joanne

JoanneIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

Jack and Brendan were fantastic young men. Very friendly, polite and willing to answer any questions. Brendan did great work getting the gas connected. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend Currans