Curves

Curves

Tom

TomVictoria

loved it till I had to leave

I Loved everything about Curves. I enjoyed fitness because of Curves but when my brother got ill and I had to move away to help him and I informed them I had to cancel Curves the instant rudeness left me shocked. I was spoken to like I was a dog, another staff member ignored me. The most disgusting childish behaviour I have seen in a long time. I would love to go back to Curves but it seems that this is the normal behaviour from other people's comments when you put your family before them!

Sandra Robinson

Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Not flexible

I use to go to curves. It worked, but I can't go there now. Every Curves in Hills Shire in sydney is closed in the middle of the day. It is disgusting. I work afternoon to nighttime, I need to be able to access it about 1pm to 2pm, but they are not open. I tried calling the rouse hill one, but the number isn't even registered.
I think I am going to have to give up. Gyms are suppose to be open during the daytime, but not curves. I don't know how they can say that they are friendly and customer service oriented, when they literally close their doors to the public.

Linda MBelconnen 2615, ACT

Love Curves!

Love Curves and that all you need is 30 minutes 3 times a week. The community is lovely as is the Curves team! Not a gym person but Curves works well for me.

Help to health

I go several times a week to Curves Belconnen
The gym is clean light and welcoming
Staff are attentive and friendly and very responsive to individual requirements
The routines are helpful in creating and maintaining physical fitness
There are on going activities which foster a community feeling

Judith

Judith

For fitness, not just weight loss.

Curves is not just about weight loss. I began going to improve fitness and flexibility. I've done that and found so much more.
The team at Curves Belconnen is involved in many community and fund raising events and have a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, organising information on keeping your brain healthy and active, bone and chiropractic health amongst other initiatives.
What really makes the difference is the cheerfulness and dedication of the Curves coaches who make you feel welcome and special at every visit.
Based on past experience I thought I'd stick to it for a couple of months, more than 5 years later I still enjoy every visit and look forward to keeping Curves Belconnen as an integral part of my life.

Lauraj

LaurajBelconnen 2617, ACT

Happy (and fitter) Customer @ Curves Jamison (Belconnen)

Joined my local Curves Jamison (Belconnen) in February this year when I retired from work, the staff are all fantastic and lovely people and dedicated to their jobs. They are always there to assist you if required and each month you have a review of your progress. Also love the classes they offer during the day. I have now made some lovely friends which is an added bonus. Staff are always willing to have a chat when their work load permits :) very happy and glad I joined.

I love Curves!

I have been a member of Curves since 2007. I found it fitted in beautifully with my work routine & now I am retired I can choose whatever time suits my programme.
My motivation for joining was a diagnosis of osteopenia. The circuit has helped my strength, flexibility & endurance.
I would certainly recommend Curves for its flexibility, the encouragement & friendliness of the owner & staff.

Meredith Osborne

Meredith OsborneCanberra 2600, ACT

Unhappy ending

Ange Douv

Ange DouvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trading hours changed without notice

Changes to shorten hours without notice from management claim to be short staffed yet when hired new staff hours stayed the same although many complaints to staff and management hours on websites are incorrect need updating
Better off going to a gym open all day without all these hourly restrictions

Excellent Petersham Curves in Sydney

Petersham Curves is highly recommended to people who live or work in area of Inner West in Sydney. Michelle manager is energetic, positive and enthusiastic and always follows up with consumers` medical practitioners. She tailors the exercises program according to health needs and body abilities. All staff are professional, kind and helpful. The environment is nice and clean. I cannot imagine better place for women well-being!

Susan M.

Susan M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best decision I ever made!

I had been attending a rehab gym for a physical injury, when I decided to try Curves. Best decision ever. Staff are friendly, motivational and full of advice if you ask for it. Not pushy or demanding, but happy to Make suggestions if you ask. No pressure to perform, just a lovely, happy place to work out, at your own pace, as much or as little as you feel like.

Betty

BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved Curves until I had to change location

Avoid at all costs

Rosebud Curves is the best

Being going to Curves in Rosebud going on 8 year now & the gym is had 3 owners BUT Tracey who has own Curves in Rosebud for the last 3 years (going onto 4) is brilliant. Not only supportive but also helps with any information on how to lose the weight. The other girls who work with Tracey are really friendly, I'm getting more support from Tracey than I ever did from the previous 2 owners.

Worst value for money ever

This gym costs more than a 24 hour Gym and how ridiculous that you have to be there by 5.30 on Tuesdays or you cant do a work out. Went to go last night, walked in the door at 5.55pm and get told they close at 6pm for Christmas hours, they are only open short hours on Saturdays and closed Sundays and public holidays.
If you want value for money this place ain’t it.

Stolen from

I was a member of Curves for over 12months I phoned to cancel membership as I was working away from the area and I didn't think that I would be back . The owner of the Kilsyth Curves wouldn't cancel she insisted that she would put the membership on hold. Without my permission she started taking the membership out of my account even though I hadn't been back to the Gym for months. As far as I am concerned she has stolen $800 from me and refuses to pay it back.

Membership

I joined 12 months ago (June2017) and have for a few months not attended and just let my membership expire (June 2018) however membership payments continued to come out of my account without my permission after the 12 months because I did not cancel my membership.... I only signed for 12 months however membership continues until you say stop! Disappointed and feel ripped off you took money not owed based on your policy..... will take this higher.

Getting the most out of Curves is UP TO YOU.

Bubbles

Bubbles

Didn't make any difference to my "curves"

I joined up to lose weight and size but after a year I still had my curves and weight and noticed that a lot of the ladies that had been going for 3 years or more, looked the exact shape that I was trying to get rid of. Fun staff and lots of laughs but that doesn't get the flab off...!!!

Loved Curves up until 2 weeks ago.