Cushie Tushies Chameleon

Cushie Tushies Chameleon

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cushie Tushies

Theqom
TheqomUmina Beach

More expensive, but not as durable as other brands

HYC

Ok nappies but not durable. Disappointed

Have to say Cushie Tushies works ok, absorbency is good however it is not as durable as other brands. We had a snap came off the booster after 3-4 washes, sent in for repair, before it came back another snap came off a cover. We take great care of our nappies and none of our other nappies have this problem. Sending the nappies in for repair is time and money consuming. When you buy a OSFM cloth nappy that cost $35 each you expect it to last for 2-3 years not 2-3 washes! Definitely disappointed. Considering selling them and replacing them with another brand.

HYC

If You could just reply to the emails I sent and return the cover I sent in for repair that’d be good. It has been over a month and a half and it’s only for a snap. Thank you.

HYC

Still waiting for my cover to return despite the numerous emails from CT stating it’s “on it way”. Very unreliable

BarefootDandelion
BarefootDandelion

My favorite nappy

After using cloth nappies for 1 year, cushie tushies my favorite. Gorgeous colours. I love the super soft minky feel (although it isn't the best material for being outdoors as grass and leaves stick to it).
I had minimal leaks with these nappies and they fit really well - they were snug without leaving marks.

Mel
MelCreswick

Most amazing environmentally friendly product ever

This swimming nappy was the best invention ever. And best purchase I have ever made. I wish I had of got one sooner. Sally was amazing to deal with. She is so polite and explained the product so well..
I will look into buying another one when summer comes as my baby loves water..

Kirsty M
Kirsty MSydney Surrounds, NSW

amazing products. great customer service

we have just begun using our cushie tushies on our second child. they are still working just as well as they did from day dot. great fitting, and great designs. we LOVE our chameleons.
any inquiries or issues we have had, have been addressed immediately. they are a pleasure to deal with. highly recommended.

Great MCNs

I am really happy about being an MCN user and my Cushie Tushie Chameleons are central to my MCN stash. They are absorbent and contain all poo-plosions. They fit well and are easy to get on and off my daughter with the snap design. Washing and care is simple. Plus, they look and feel great: the cute minky covers are super soft and come in all sorts of great colours and prints. I was new to MCNs and had some worries about transitioning but the support and advice from my local Cushies consultant was really helpful. Now I would never go back to disposables!

Super cute, absorbent and easy care

I am really impressed with the Cushie Tushie Chameleon Nappy. I have tried a lot of brands and in comparison the Chameleon is a great fit, really absorbent and easy care. It has lasted well and is good value. I love the cute prints too. Being new to MCNs my local consultant was really helpful with getting me set up and answering all of my questions. A great nappy all round :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Stacey S
Stacey SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

Very good modern cloth nappies that are easy to care for and no soaking required! Have experienced some delays on a couple of orders but these products are definitely worth the wait. The local consultant has been brilliant from the start when I was soo confused about MCN. She came over and had it straight in my head in an hour and I haven't looked back ☺

Mumma Hound
Mumma HoundMount Cotton

Beautiful prints, super soft and extremely absorbent from the start!!!

These nappies are so easy to use, wash quickly and dry well with a nice sunny day, I love the beautiful prints, it makes nappying enjoyable rather than just something that has to be done. My son is a heavy wetter and we have yet to have a leak! I absolutely love these nappies and can't wait for the new chameleon prints they have coming out soon!!!

Madison
MadisonRockhampton

Great nappies with fantastic product support

After mild delays in receiving our nappies, in which we were always kept in the loop by staff and updated on progress, these nappies and accessories are fantastic. I have had many questions and received an outstanding amount of help and support by staff through email and their Facebook page. The staff and their reps have always gone out of their way to help me in every way that they can. So glad we chose cushie tushies with their quality products and superior after service.

Mum to 7
Mum to 7Elimbah

The best by a long shot.

So happy to have found Cushie Tushies when I was pregnant with my 6th baby. I had used cloth nappies on my previous 5 children with varying degrees of success. I was overjoyed when I had none of the issues I used to have with my other nappies. There was little to no leaking once I worked out the fit. I contacted a consultant who was more than happy to help with fit tips. They look gorgeous too! I didn't need pins or snappies, no covers required, no soaking, they don't stain, oh my gosh the list goes on.
I am so happy I purchased these awesome quality nappies from an Australian business.

Brooke
Brooke

So in love with my nappies

KimmyP
KimmyP

Love my chameleon Nappies

I love my chameleon Nappies from CT's. We are a family that have been using mcn's for 7 years and only a few brands have stood the test of time and CT's is one of those brands. They are easy to use, easy to clean and have very cute prints.

Biggest stuff around, now have to go to court to get my money back.

Hamish
HamishSYDNEY

Do not buy!!!!! they are fraudulent

I really wish I had taken the negative reviews on the company on board when purchasing a starter kit, and there are plenty of negative reviews. Paid my money and seven months later still waiting for products. Like others, I have emailed only to be lied to and insulted. There are plenty of reputable companies that sell superior products. I am exploring legal action to recover my money. This company is dishonest, I have given them plenty of opportunities to remedy the situation and have been very patient. Please do NOT even consider buying from them.