CUSTODIAN - WEALTH DESTROYERS

Custodian sell land barely legal on which to build. Employ dodgy builders & real estate agents who charge above average rates. My house sunk into the ground leaving me bankrupt with no one at Custodian wanting to contact me. My appointed real estate agent, Ray White Aspley, and builder, Indigo Homes, both lied to me.
Avoid Custodian at all costs.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inspiring

We found this to be an inspiring way of thinking. Thank you. We acted on your ideas and have gone ahead to research property development and to start developing a portfolio.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vested Interests

I received a cold call yesterday from the mobile number 0480 017 426 with a lady saying she won’t take too much of time, but invited me to attend their property seminar which included free refreshments.

I suggested to her it sounds like a scam and I wasn’t interested, but she assured me it wasn’t a scam and to look up their website.

She couldn’t tell me how she got my number. However, a little research indicates they are most likely the developer selling property at over inflated prices while also organising finance where they receive commissions and trailing kick backs on the loans.

Avoid at all costs. It’s a wonder how people like this escape the regulation of ASIC.

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Stay away

so many promises but nothing met. all lies ! from attending the seminar i can smell the lies and confirmed when the staff visit happened. i wasted 3-4 hours of my time !

Very professional

I just started with this company. Very good service so far. All the staffs are very helpful and friendly. Looking forward for more!

SRO

SROSydney

The presentation and their book are well worth reading.

Pleasingly it wasn't some hard sales pitch nor some get rich quick scheme. For people with a build up of equity or good disposable income it is certainly worth considering.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you very much for your feedback. This is the perfect way to describe our events and what we do. All the best.

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Very professional in their dealings with the tenant and myself. I am pleased with the service they provide.
I am dissatisfied with the $50 they charge to do an annual statement of revenue and expenses. With everything being computerised there is no additional effort require to produce this document and it should be provided at no cost, being part of the management requirements that they already get paid for each month.

The Wards

The WardsMelbourne

Great presentation & team

We found the team at the seminar to be approachable and very easy to deal with. They delivered a fantastic seminar that we would definitely recommend. Whether you are new to property investing or are wanting to get into the market for the first time, the team at Custodian will certainly help get you on track if you aren't ready to (or able to) take the leap right now!

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you "The Wards" :) Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Great for some people

Good for some people, open their opinions for investment. Good work. Good to see it happening.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you for your genuine feedback - We appreciate you taking the time.

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

So simple and straight forward

The whole process from start to
Finish was a great experience especially when yr working with professional people on a personal
Level!

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Pauline. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

interesting

I found it very interesting a little bit too much talking I known he loves what he is doing regards brent

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Brent. Will let Ross know about the talking, he does love what he does and can get carried away. But that is passion! What can we do :)

property investment basics

very good presentation.The presenter was good at speaking about the facts of property investment no hard sell at the event just simple straight forward facts based on history of property investing.

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Rico, thank you for taking the time to describe perfectly what the event is about.

Ross

RossSydney

Proven success as a long-term Custodian Client

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Ross, for sharing your story which will no doubt inspire others to get started. Thank you for being such great advocates!

Ben Kannan

Ben Kannan

Worth while attending

It was straight to the point but in saying that I have been to a couple of these presentations and it was no different. Most of the information was the same but you only need to here one thing that was different to make it worthwhile and that is why i attend these events. I did hear a couple of things and it was also good to see people there that were already successful which makes me feel like I started tooooo late.But in saying that when my situation changes , hopefully shortly i will be able to put my plan into action..

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Ben - Don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you need any help with setting your goals.

Ratings

Yes was very informative and great service and advise from all involved. Great outcome from this meeting an possible expansion of out portfolio.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Matt,

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Really Positive Evening [...].

A great positive and motivating speech by Ross McFarlane (dynamic leader giving a tablet gift with supper), Cheers Again Andres

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Andres. Ross is a great presenter/entertainer/strategist. We appreciate you taking the time to share. :)

Worth Thought

I went to the seminar with an open mind , I thought it would be a hard push sales seminar but it was nothing of the sort , very informative without the sales pitch , congrats to Custodian.

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Chris. We are so glad you enjoyed it. Always happy to assist. Appreciate your time.

It was good

The seminar was good there was lots of idea and points that we can think about.To reduce the years of our mortgage.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you Garry. Glad you got something out of the seminar.

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Custodian are the ORIGINAL and most sincere of real estate investment

John wrote the book 7 steps 20 years ago! before it was trendy to write a book, before every second 'property expert' was doing it. My partner and I bought our first property in 2014 and we were extremely nervous as young 20-somethings. John CALLED US. He personally called us and we spoke to him for 30 minutes. We couldnt believe it. In 2016 we bought again, a great process. We've used the equity to buy our own home as we begin to look at starting a family.

We highly recommend Custodian and have referred many of our friends to also join which has been really great.

Marie H.Custodian

WOW Thank you Dean. You are a testament to what we do and why we do it. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback.

Long time client

Marie H.Custodian

Cassandra, thank you. Your testimonial is what makes us proud and inspired to do what we do. Thank you for taking the time to write about your story, it will no doubt inspire others.