4.2

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

So far so good

We have dipped our feet into the investment world (shares property) a couple of time and each time it hasn't worked for us, we were scared to try again.
Our journey start by being put in contact by a family friend who has several properties with Custodian. We got shown the numbers and how the whole process works.
The Custodian team, in my opinion, have always been honest with us and made themselves available and have always followed up with any queries during and after our builds.
The thing that I really appreciate is the way everybody has made themselves available when we introduced our kids.
Alex, George and Prue you guys always go above and beyond

Amy S

Amy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really informative!

Went along to one of the 7 steps seminars. Found it really informative. Not too long winded, straight to the point and simple to understand.
No hard sell. Appreciated the gift for attending also. Recommend

Be careful!!

This mob have it all wrapped up, even to the point where they don't let you look at you property until it's all paid for, too late then!! Insist on doing a inspection before you make the last payment, maybe then they might still want to help you, maybe not, who knows!! As for their so called "relationship manager" they are really only interested in selling you more properties and when the troubles start you never hear from them again! Avoid their nominated real estate agents, find your own. They like to use multi national companies who have a huge turn over of people so you never know who you will be dealing with. Once they have your contact details they never give up ringing, emailing, trying to sell yo more. You have been warned!!

Ian B.
Ian B.

DavidPerth, WA

Poor performing investment

Currently trying to dispose of one of these houses, we bought in 2008 so we have owned for 11 years. In that time it has cost us approx $5,000 per year out of pocket after all the deductions etc. (so $55k in total). The house is currently worth what is was in 2008, however we now get a CGT tax bill of approx $15k due to the depreciated cost base, add the custodian 'fee' on top of $22k, all up we will be out of pocket about $90k - stay away.

David

Information was sent as requested. No reply.

CUSTODIAN - WEALTH DESTROYERS

Custodian sell land barely legal on which to build. Employ dodgy builders & real estate agents who charge above average rates. My house sunk into the ground leaving me bankrupt with no one at Custodian wanting to contact me. My appointed real estate agent, Ray White Aspley, and builder, Indigo Homes, both lied to me.
Avoid Custodian at all costs.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inspiring

We found this to be an inspiring way of thinking. Thank you. We acted on your ideas and have gone ahead to research property development and to start developing a portfolio.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vested Interests

I received a cold call yesterday from the mobile number 0480 017 426 with a lady saying she won’t take too much of time, but invited me to attend their property seminar which included free refreshments.

I suggested to her it sounds like a scam and I wasn’t interested, but she assured me it wasn’t a scam and to look up their website.

She couldn’t tell me how she got my number. However, a little research indicates they are most likely the developer selling property at over inflated prices while also organising finance where they receive commissions and trailing kick backs on the loans.

Avoid at all costs. It’s a wonder how people like this escape the regulation of ASIC.

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Stay away

so many promises but nothing met. all lies ! from attending the seminar i can smell the lies and confirmed when the staff visit happened. i wasted 3-4 hours of my time !

Very professional

I just started with this company. Very good service so far. All the staffs are very helpful and friendly. Looking forward for more!

SRO

SROSydney

The presentation and their book are well worth reading.

Pleasingly it wasn't some hard sales pitch nor some get rich quick scheme. For people with a build up of equity or good disposable income it is certainly worth considering.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you very much for your feedback. This is the perfect way to describe our events and what we do. All the best.

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Very professional in their dealings with the tenant and myself. I am pleased with the service they provide.
I am dissatisfied with the $50 they charge to do an annual statement of revenue and expenses. With everything being computerised there is no additional effort require to produce this document and it should be provided at no cost, being part of the management requirements that they already get paid for each month.

The Wards

The WardsMelbourne

Great presentation & team

We found the team at the seminar to be approachable and very easy to deal with. They delivered a fantastic seminar that we would definitely recommend. Whether you are new to property investing or are wanting to get into the market for the first time, the team at Custodian will certainly help get you on track if you aren't ready to (or able to) take the leap right now!

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you "The Wards" :) Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Great for some people

Good for some people, open their opinions for investment. Good work. Good to see it happening.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you for your genuine feedback - We appreciate you taking the time.

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

So simple and straight forward

The whole process from start to
Finish was a great experience especially when yr working with professional people on a personal
Level!

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Pauline. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

brent furby

brent furby

interesting

I found it very interesting a little bit too much talking I known he loves what he is doing regards brent

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Brent. Will let Ross know about the talking, he does love what he does and can get carried away. But that is passion! What can we do :)

property investment basics

very good presentation.The presenter was good at speaking about the facts of property investment no hard sell at the event just simple straight forward facts based on history of property investing.

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Rico, thank you for taking the time to describe perfectly what the event is about.

Ross

RossSydney

Proven success as a long-term Custodian Client

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Ross, for sharing your story which will no doubt inspire others to get started. Thank you for being such great advocates!

Ben Kannan

Ben Kannan

Worth while attending

It was straight to the point but in saying that I have been to a couple of these presentations and it was no different. Most of the information was the same but you only need to here one thing that was different to make it worthwhile and that is why i attend these events. I did hear a couple of things and it was also good to see people there that were already successful which makes me feel like I started tooooo late.But in saying that when my situation changes , hopefully shortly i will be able to put my plan into action..

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Ben - Don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you need any help with setting your goals.

Ratings

Yes was very informative and great service and advise from all involved. Great outcome from this meeting an possible expansion of out portfolio.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Matt,

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Really Positive Evening [...].

A great positive and motivating speech by Ross McFarlane (dynamic leader giving a tablet gift with supper), Cheers Again Andres

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Andres. Ross is a great presenter/entertainer/strategist. We appreciate you taking the time to share. :)

Simon C.

Simon C.asked

I have to agree with the majority of the negative posts here. My wife and I also attended the seminar which we enjoyed as we had been looking into this and gathering information for approx 6 months. We requested an appointment which we had with Darryl and gathered more information which we were excited to proceed and invest both inside and outside our Super. We supplied some general information about ourselves which obviously see's if we are suitable to invest which we are/where and where given an appointment to attend an office in Fortitude Valley for more information and qualifying process along with starting our SMSF.I contacted Custodian a day before our Saturday appointment as I haven't received an email as promised with what information I would have to bring and even the address of the Fortitude Valley Branch and was then told our appointment was cancelled as we have to proceed with another step first which I was going to receive more details about, to which I still havent from weeks ago. Before you respond Maria with please correspond through me, I did on the 30/01/2020 (subject CORRESPONDENCE) to which I haven't received anything back for you either or the numerous texts etc to Darryl.

If you claim to be a wealth building company you must be going broke as we want to invest through you and you wont even take our money, not real good business 101 right there!!!!!!

Tintin

Tintinasked

Do you do property management in Melton South?

Marie H.Custodian

HI Tintin, our core function is helping Australian families use their equity to build wealth over time through property investment (in a nutshell).
Our partner for Property Management is Little real estate. https://www.littlerealestate.com.au
Many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Custodian representatives