Custom Blinds WA

Custom Blinds WA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Quality materials and service!

Our balcony double glass doors and windows look amazing! The block out blinds cut so much western afternoon sun and heat and the sheer curtains look stunning. Staff are helpful and courteous, knowledgeable and only too happy to offer office (when you are umming and ahhing). From quote to sale to install, everything was perfect. The installation was professional and neat, the turn around time from accepted quote to install was quicker than expected. Quality materials and service.

Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

I've just had my home fitted with blinds from these guys and would thoroughly recommend them. Great service from a family business and installer came back and made sure everything was completed properly. I'm now getting outdoor blinds from this company because they have been professional from start to finish. It's great to see a family business that still believes in customer service! Thanks to Kevin Julie Ash and Louy!

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Value for money with Great Product and services

Professional and friendly sales with great suggestions and advises. Installer was equally super efficient and friendly, patiently spending time adjusting the SunBoss zero-gravity roller blinds to achieve that near-perfect balance (not recommended to DIY).

PJDPerth, WA

Fantastic Job

Billy and Samantha
Billy and SamanthaPerth, WA

Great product very very happy

I have used custom blinds in a few of my houses the product is fantastic we installed the outdoor blinds very happy and great product
The team at custom blinds are very friendly and always happy to help
Great family business

Excellent local company for choice price & service.

Excellent service & price, very happy with my new blinds they look great. Customer service was excellent I would highly recommend Custom Blinds, staff were very helpful & professional a great local company.

Great job!!

Excellent job thank you to Kevin for coming by to give us a quote and dealing with him was so easy and convenient. Also to Ashlyn and the team thank you. Highly recommended.

Job well done

Very happy with the new blinds and service & fitting. Certainly happy to recommend to family/friends. Second time have used Custom Blinds, punctual, competitive on price and completed in good time.

Amazing fast service and a quality product

Thankyou for an amazing job. A quality product installed within two weeks of my first enquiry and at a price hundreds of dollars cheaper than the next best quote. Highly recommended, thanks!!!

Narelle
NarellePerth

Great service and product

We went with Custom Blinds on price and quality. The quote process was professional, informative, quick and easy. We had 3 rollers blinds installed in our living area and 1 large roller blind in our activity room. We were very happy with installation and the quality of the product. We would recommend Custom Blinds WA.

Great Pre and Post-Sales Services

I did some shopping around and found Custom Blinds offered a good balance between quality and value for money. We are very happy with the blinds supplied for the entire house, and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family. Some very minor hiccups, but thanks again to the entire team in not just helping us with our selections, but ensuring prompt delivery and installation.

After care is amazing

Have had Custom Blinds installed throughout in our last two homes, and today needed some help with some minor repairs to very small fittings on several blinds (had been installed 8 years ago, so time had taken it's toll).
Went to the store and must say I was very appreciative of the service provided - even after all this time.
Showed to me that they do really care about each individual and did all they can to help no matter how big or small the problem.

Danks
DanksMadeley

Fantastic accross the board

Excellent service, installation & after service. Can't recommend them enough. Very easy to deal with. Product is fantastic. The team at Custom Blinds provided me with the best service. I couldn't have asked for more.

Gemma
GemmaPerth

Excellent service

I could not fault the service provided by Custom Blinds. Their measure and quote was received within a week of my enquiry, their price was the most competitive of three companies and the installation occurred within a few weeks. The outdoor zip tracks take a little longer to install (~6 weeks), however they are manufactured here in WA - even better! I am 100% satisfied with the products that were closely matched with existing blinds. I have recently used Custom Blinds again without hesitation. Thank you, I appreciate quality service and WA products.

Jas
JasPerth

Terrible and aggressive staff

Very unfriendly and aggressive staff , also significant delay. We have to wait for at least 2-3 months.
I strongly suggest to go with another company.