Custom Blinds WA

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product very very happy

I have used custom blinds in a few of my houses the product is fantastic we installed the outdoor blinds very happy and great product
The team at custom blinds are very friendly and always happy to help
Great family business

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent local company for choice price & service.

Excellent service & price, very happy with my new blinds they look great. Customer service was excellent I would highly recommend Custom Blinds, staff were very helpful & professional a great local company.

Store LocationWangara

Great job!!

Excellent job thank you to Kevin for coming by to give us a quote and dealing with him was so easy and convenient. Also to Ashlyn and the team thank you. Highly recommended.

Job well done

Very happy with the new blinds and service & fitting. Certainly happy to recommend to family/friends. Second time have used Custom Blinds, punctual, competitive on price and completed in good time.

Store LocationBalcatta
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing fast service and a quality product

Thankyou for an amazing job. A quality product installed within two weeks of my first enquiry and at a price hundreds of dollars cheaper than the next best quote. Highly recommended, thanks!!!

Great service and product

We went with Custom Blinds on price and quality. The quote process was professional, informative, quick and easy. We had 3 rollers blinds installed in our living area and 1 large roller blind in our activity room. We were very happy with installation and the quality of the product. We would recommend Custom Blinds WA.

Great Pre and Post-Sales Services

I did some shopping around and found Custom Blinds offered a good balance between quality and value for money. We are very happy with the blinds supplied for the entire house, and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family. Some very minor hiccups, but thanks again to the entire team in not just helping us with our selections, but ensuring prompt delivery and installation.

After care is amazing

Have had Custom Blinds installed throughout in our last two homes, and today needed some help with some minor repairs to very small fittings on several blinds (had been installed 8 years ago, so time had taken it's toll).
Went to the store and must say I was very appreciative of the service provided - even after all this time.
Showed to me that they do really care about each individual and did all they can to help no matter how big or small the problem.

Fantastic accross the board

Excellent service, installation & after service. Can't recommend them enough. Very easy to deal with. Product is fantastic. The team at Custom Blinds provided me with the best service. I couldn't have asked for more.

Excellent service

I could not fault the service provided by Custom Blinds. Their measure and quote was received within a week of my enquiry, their price was the most competitive of three companies and the installation occurred within a few weeks. The outdoor zip tracks take a little longer to install (~6 weeks), however they are manufactured here in WA - even better! I am 100% satisfied with the products that were closely matched with existing blinds. I have recently used Custom Blinds again without hesitation. Thank you, I appreciate quality service and WA products.

Terrible and aggressive staff

Very unfriendly and aggressive staff , also significant delay. We have to wait for at least 2-3 months.
I strongly suggest to go with another company.

Outdoor Blinds

Had Custom Blinds install our outdoor blinds over 2 years ago. We were very happy with the service the install and the product is "A" class.
Now having indoor shutters put in our whole house and have no hesitation in asking Custom Blinds to do the job.

Excellent service, price and product!

From our initial measure and quote to final installation, the process was easy and seamless. The great design tips provided by the sales person ensured we achieved window treatments that blend perfectly with all our other colour choices and the final result looks great. The quality of both our timber-look blinds and linen sheers are excellent and they were also priced very well. We would not hesitate in recommending Custom Blinds WA to our friends and family.

Good out the gate ... poor finisher!

Custom blinds was recommended by my building supervisor. Reasonable price for reasonable product. Prompt measure and quote. I spent over $5000. Installer had to return to fit blinds over security device. They charged a call out fee for return visit. Poor customer service. Hope I don't have to use warranty!

Custom blinds are suck

Waited 3mths for our blinds, never told us after we paid our deposit that our fabric is not in stock.
Do not recommend them at all.

Excellent product and Service

From the day of the initial quote to delivery and installation of the blind the service was prompt, professional and friendly. We're glad we chose the company.

Fantastic Service and Great Products

Custom Blinds supplied and installed blinds at my home and also at my place of business, on both occasions their service was prompt and professional. I am very happy with the finished product and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Terrible company

We have had so many problems with this company but the most recent one is that a blind that we had installed for a week fell off it’s rail. They first blamed our electricians (as it is motorised), then they blamed us as they said we put it down too far. They say we need to pay for a new one. When I rang them the girl on the phone was very rude and hung up on us. Beware of this company.

Fantastic service and Product

The service provided was excellent. Asked to pay half as deposit and the other half after delivery.
Fantastic customer service and product was delivered on time and to a high quality.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service

The service has been fantastic since day 1. Quality is amazing and customer service exceptional. We would have no hesitation in recommending Custom Blinds and will definitely engage their services again. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.