D-Link Taipan AC3200 DSL-4320L

D-Link Taipan AC3200 DSL-4320L

MPN: 35905214

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Annette C.

Annette C.Hunter Region, NSW

Difficulty connecting but tech support solved the issue

We were unable to connect the DSL 4320L to our Telstra NBN (FTTP). After days of looking at troubleshooting guides and various forums we called the D-Link call centre. The technician was able to clearly ask questions to step by step sort out our issue. Within 25minutes the problem was solved. I know others have not been satisfied with their support but I’m pleased to say that today, with the technician I spoke to, we had an excellent service. (And I’m delighted that I’m also getting download WIFI speeds of 94.9Mbps rather than max of 35MBps on the old Telstra Gateway).

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $519.00.

ISPTelstra Broadband NBN

ochachajapan

ochachajapanFar North Queensland, QLD

It sudden stopped connection.

The technical support was terrible, no patient and my chat was cut in 4 min. Can not believe how bad this modem is. No no no not recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 at Officeworks for $499.00.

Number of Connected Devices 12 devices
ISPDodo NBN
ModemD-Link DSL4320L

TrevC

TrevCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So bad even Dlink can't support it

This is a very expensive piece of equipment, but fails to meet the hype. Now according to Dlink it is no longer even supported in MyDlink. The after sales support on this has been the worst I have ever experienced, and it demonstrates that even Dlink Tech Support have no clue about how to support the device. Save your money and go with a better brand. Any brand would be better than this. Had to have the first one replaced after 3 months because it just wouldn't work.

Purchased in December 2017 at Scorptec Computers for $459.00.

Number of Connected Devices 15 devices
ModemD-Link Taipan AC3200 DSL-4320L
mandy

mandy

Terrible Product! constant drop outs and setting issues, never connects to the internet

cannot believe how bad this modem is, i spend hours weekly on tech support to my ip, and good luck with d-lkink themselves. I spend hours googling solutions becuase my line is constantly showing 'no internet connection' and n eed to restart every device about every 2 days and re-enter all settings then it jsut drops out again. useless hunk of expensive junk.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Sonnymai

SonnymaiSydney, NSW

Shallow Yet pedantic

This is a powerful modem for a powerful guy Like dumbo, it’s blue it’s looks like a triangle. It fast it looks cool but not the bomb, but is the bomb, don’t waste $597 of yours at rip off officeworks, go buy it on eBay for only $220. Now that’s better then %5.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Michael

Michael

Overpriced Router - Poor Client Cap

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Dave

DavePerth

Works good. Great for multiple devices.

Grahame

Grahamecamp mountain

More glossy packaging then reality

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Slapstickz

SlapstickzSydney, NSW

Great modem paid $430, rather then full price $750 Price Match

Its only worth it if you price match it cause its does not stand up for what it says on box, paying way too much for unreliable garbage hardware. If you know how to argue Officeworks for your right of having that %5 lucrative deal that office work lure you into buying their product good luck trying to get it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Mic

Mic

Excellent product

Excellent product tried many other brands ,but the D-Link was the only one to reach the distance we need .speeds were more than adequate the desighn of the product that enables you to place it and direct it to where the signals need to go, able to operate six items at a time.
Highly recommended

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jeff

Jeffperth

Best modem ever

It is definitely worth the value, it has an incredibly strong connection and no dropouts at all. It has 4 different frequencies and each of them with their own personal specification. You can have 4 networks with 4 separate names. I would definitely recommend this modem to everyone, it's worth the price!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Saraah J

Saraah JAU

You will not be disappointed

Wifi has incredible radius, meaning I can be half way down my street and still have 3 bars wifi. Our internet has been laggy or dropped out since buying the dlink taipan. I could not recommend this modem enough. It is a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the money

Aaron Davies

Aaron Daviesperth

Horrible!

I just purchased this beast, removed bigponds best modem/router because i wasn't happy with the buffering i was geting on Netflix, and i was hoping to extend the wifi distance, into my kids bedroom. but the Taipan hasn't improved anything. still getting 2-6mbps and still can't get wifi in the kids bedrooms.

Steven

StevenSydney

Massive Device!

Great coverage provided on the D-Link Taipan AC3200 DSL-4320L. Price is a bit steep though for those on a budget but it is worth it. 2 Bands of 5GHz is a bonus! WiFi coverage is amazing, able to reach the entire house (and even the granny flat) with speeds still at top notch. There's the ability to even attach a HDD to it to share content across the house which makes it even easier to share home videos as you can connect to a TV and stream it from there!

darrenjs

darrenjsMelbourne

Great wifi range & lightning speed

I’m in a 50square 2 story house and the wifi range and strength is great. No real signal loss in the far corners of the house and download speed isn’t too bad in the far areas either.

Can connect multiple devices easily and manages the load well. Great modem, a bit expensive but does what it’s supposed to do... oh.. and great for gaming too!!!

Nice looking?

Pretty decent WIFI coverage even crosses floors and walls, even over the street in my neighbor's house. I do not feel the improvement of speed in both channels, but fairly good when lots devices connected at same time.
So I would recommend this to people who don't want to be interrupted during gaming.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

fellan88

fellan88Perth

Great Speed

I am currently on FTTN NBN. This modem has worked well for my needs. However, my room directly upstairs will get maybe the 2nd range of wifi strength, which for the cost I expected it to be full strength.
However, I can't fault the connection as I no longer get any dropouts and the speed is quite stable. Also has a wide reaching range. I game a lot so stability and speed are quite important and this seems to perform quite well.
I can connect a lot of devices at the same time, at least 7 , and I dont get any performance/speed issues and can stream Netflix and play games without lag at the same time. Quite satisfied with this purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Holly

HollyNewcomb

Very Happy

This modem has worked well for us. Set up was a bit tricky but once set up we have had no trouble. Bought this after struggling with internet speed as fiance is a gamer. Definitely improved with this modem. We don't have NBN so will supposedly work even better with that.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jackie Chan

Jackie ChanCabramatta

Great Modem

Purchased this modem from a low end dlink. There are 2 frequencies (2.4ghz and 5ghz). There are 2 5.2ghz hotspots to connect to. This modem is extremely stable with 20+ devices connected to it. The range of this modem is surprisingly great. It can reach to our neighbour's house as well

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kul

Kulperth

Absolutely brilliant!

I bought this modem upgrading from my netgear and I loved it it has 1 frequency of 2.4 GHz and 2 frequencies of 5 GHz to connect to at different places in the house and this works great for me as I have a big house. Everybody in my house is a big internet user and this modem/router let's me do online gaming, youtube, netflix and facebook all at once.