D & R Carpet Cleaning

D & R Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for D & R Carpet Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Rude & Unreliable! Don't take the risk!

Don't use them as it is waste of money

I had my rugs cleaned two days ago. When I put them outside for quicker dry I noticed that they were not cleaned properly (first photo). I send photos to company and they come back to me that they did all cleaning properly and are not going to come and fix it (D&R response).
I send them info that I will proof rug can be cleaned and I did. Please refer to third photo.
They wrote back to me saying that I bleach my rug and it possibly damaged fabric. The true is that I properly cleaned it with deep carpet cleaning foam.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY !!!!

Michael P.
Michael P.Perth, WA

Very friendly service

I had them come out at very short notice as I was so impressed by how easy it was to book and the service that I received was so friendly and helpful and the results were amazing.

Emma H.
Emma H.Perth, WA

Carpets and Couches

So happy with my clean carpets and lounge suite, thank you D and R carpets and chris for the good job, i wont use anyone else except for this lot

Terrible service DO NOT USE

Carpets and rug were left soaking wet, still damp in places a day later. Rug now smells. A lot of water, with little cleaning. Wood floors were scratched during the clean, when I advised the company I was met with hostility and offered no solution to the issue. The person I spoke to tried to say that I was calling the worker ([Name Removed]) an ‘idiot and he had 20 years experience’ (same as another review below) so clearly a recurring issue. Never experienced such terrible service or aggression from a ‘service’ provider.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Shocking!

I had for large rugs cleaned. Fortunately, we put them in the garage to be cleaned there. Thank God we did! I asked beforehand whether they’d be okay to be cleaned in situ on our blue gum floors and was told, yes, no problem. They were absolutely soaking wet and took five days to dry with a gas heater running all day. I contacted the company straight away and they didn’t bother to respond. Very unhappy and insulted by the shocking and arrogant lack of customer service.

Job Satisfaction

Carpets, stairs and couches cleaned

I had Chris and Robbie come out today to do a very large job and they did such a amazing Job!!!! Was so bloody impressed I will only be using D and R carpets from now on and requesting these two personally. Huge thank you guys your great blokes.

No response - complete ignorance

Wouldn’t recommend at all, have been messaging for days about having another invoice sent to me as the one given does not have enough details for my end of lease vacate and they read the message and do not reply

Ruski
RuskiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT RESULTS. Kind staff.

I have just moved and was planning on throwing away my two couches after my young kids destroyed them. Thought I'd give cleaning them a go with not much hope, went the cheapest option, and wow was impressed. The bosses lad Brett took his time as I asked and they've come out much better than I thought. Thanks mate.

Zohra
ZohraPerth, WA

Disgusting Service!!!

Just HORRIBLE!! Don't waste your time and money. They come and splash water on your floors and call that cleaning. Disgusting service and disgusting customer service. Please choose a different profession if you can't clean carpets/floors, because you're wasting other people's money when they can't afford it.

Please don’t use this company.

Please don’t use this company. It was booked for 11 am the guy arrived at 12.05 pm and told him the carpet smell needs to be gone. Even he agreed it smells bad. Next day it was the smell hasn’t gone. Just a waste of money. When i called them the guy didn’t care at all and said they can’t take the smell off. The waste 80 bucks I have ever spent.

AW
AWPerth, WA

RUN AWAY!!!!!! Don't use this terrible company

I can't believe I was foolish enough to use this company. Oh how I regret it. I stupidly got desperate after being cancelled on by another company that I had booked for 3 weeks. Out of desperation I went with these guys. What a fool. I don't have enough time or energy to write/explain what happened but run don't walk away from this company.

Chris C.
Chris C.Peel, WA

Carpet and Couch Cleaning Now looks Brand New

Very impressed with the service I had from D and R carpets today, I had 5 rooms and a 7 seater couch cleaned and it really looks Brand new. Thank you so much guys I can't thank you guys enough. I will only use D and R carpets from now on. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Great customer service 5⭐

Mark was on time and did a thorough job on a cream linen lounge and wingback chairs .
More then happy with the result
Thanks Mark for your professionalism and a great job

S and j
S and jPerth, WA

RUN AWAY

Don’t waste your money. After sending photos of proof the carpets aren’t clean and in fact could get off myself I was told by the manager to do so then. I mentioned maybe it was an issue with the machine and I was told not to assume that his guy was an idiot and had been doing it for 20 years. Honestly could not believe the response we got. We were offered for the guy to come out again but after the response we got from management we felt this was not going to resolve the issue.