Jeanette

JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will never Buy Daikin Again.

Not happy with after sales service at all. Be very carefull..
Bought a Daikin split system Ocy 2017 to cool my bedroom as it gets very hot in summer. Early this year when switched on it a terrible odour is coming from it. This year I have had it serviced and cleaned three times within a space of 3 months. Each person who cleaned it said it was mould and will be fine now ." Here's your bill." Every time they left was just the same. Yes IT IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY but Daikin are not interested and I am stuck with a split system I cannot use..I am living on an aged pension and cannot afford to replace.. So thanks Daikin. One not happy customer here ...and a very hot bedroom come summer.

Purchased in October 2017 for A$2,156.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Small Bedroom
Janet Hayward

Janet HaywardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality

What a dissapointment! After thoroughly reviewing air conditioners before purchasing a Daikin.
The air conditioner lasted 6 years, just enough to get over the warranty line.
Customer service could not get off the phone quick enough when I called them about it.
Never again Daikin. Seriously bad product and bad service!

Purchased in December 2014.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Large Bedroom
Kate

KateBrisbane

Great product

This air conditioner was a little more expensive than some but worth the money. I turned a sweatbox into a great bedroom. Even on the hottest days it handled the temperature easily. Easy to manage and use.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,681.00.

Home Insulation Level Not Insulated
Room Type Small Bedroom
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Daikin FTXS20/25/35KVMA compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Super efficient

We have our unit running night and day and cannot fault it. It does a great job at keeping the same temperature. It gets very hot in the tropics and this unit completely Coles.

Purchased in March 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for A$600.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Large Bedroom

The best Air Conditioner ever

We used Daikin for the first time, and was very impressed, it worked quietly, changing the Menue was easy and it produced cooling or heating like it was promised by the Staff

Purchased in August 2010.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Layney

LayneySydney, NSW

For your bedroom this is a must

I recently had this unit installed as both hubby & I are lousy sleepers. It is such a pleasure to come home from a long day and go to bed in a room that’s cool & quiet. This units night time mode is brilliant, I’m a light sleeper but have no problems with the unit being on above my head. The fan speed seating allows you to set the room temperature quickly and keep it there. 5 year warranty gave me piece of mind. About to install a big one in the family room. Love it

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sarah H

Sarah H

Good buy

It's a good air conditioner. Got this at the beginning of this year. Mounted in the lounge area. Not noisy. Smooth air conditioner. Reasonable for price and value for money. Inverter air conditioner works well for winter too. We are happy with our air conditioner and will recommend it from our experience.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!

Previous to the Daikin split system, which we now have in 7 rooms in our place, we used a combination of hydronic and ducted has heating and evaporative cooler. While hydronic in-slab is healthy choice, it is impossible to use on cold snap mornings during spring (just like we experience now in Melbourne). Daikin split system purifies air, copes very well with the extreme heat and everyone at home can regulate temperature in different rooms in the house to their liking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Troy Berton Smith

Troy Berton SmithKent Town

Daikin have saved us loads of money and cools super well

We bought this below the cost of other brands so very happy about that. The install cost was a bit out there but now we have the air con it was great over last summer and this winter we used it to heat up two rooms adjacent to another. The remote is large and very easy to operate.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Liv

LivAdelaide

Very effective and non intrusive

The unit is very efficient at heating and cooling. It seems to heat/cool until the temperature is at what it has been set at and then switch off for a bit, then turn back on. It’s not too loud, which is great, but you do notice when it’s turned on. The installation was relatively simple. The settings and temperature control are very easy - it’s all very self-explanatory.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Victoria

Victoriamelbourne

Excellent Air conditioner

This is our second daikin ac and we can honestly say its far better than the 2 otner brands we have had in the past. It heats up so quickly and when the room comes to temp it stops using power as they should.
I can use the settings without having to be a tech head as they are simple enough for ordinary folks.
The cooling has been a godsend as well very efficient.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kat

KatSydney

Love my air con

This is by far the best way to keep cool in summer.
The units are quiet and very easy to run. Ours will cool the whole room in 5 minutes, it’s very efficient. We run them while sleeping and we never hear them. I highly recommend for hot summers and sleepless nights

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tony R

Tony RPerth

Truly Excellent

I bought this to cool a room of 20 sqm and it does the job perfectly throughout the Perth summer. I find that with economy mode it averages less than 500W of power which is surprisingly efficient. I clean the filters about once every 3 months and they are easy to remove and clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Eddie

EddieHornsby

Quiet & powerful machine

I bought this for my own home, installed in the lounge. We used to have an old one, but too old, so we had to throw it away. This Daikin one is powerful and cool air comes out quickly once it is switched on. It is also quiet. Luckily I have this aircon. We had a few really hot days this year.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Emma Z

Emma ZSydney

Got it for summer and it’s perfect!

This is a really quiet system and the remote has a lot of choices. I used this system during summer and it was powerful enough to cool my whole house from my living room. I personally enjoy the economic setting and it can be quite strong. The remote is also very easy to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ling

LingSydney

Excellent aircon

Really happy with this inverter air conditioner. It cools down the room rapidly, very quiet and very easy to use. My 1 year old son was quite sensitive with noise and this air conditioner is perfect for him. Price can be more expensive than other brand but this is the premium and it's worth for the money paid.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
K. Sandy

K. SandyAuckland, New Zealand

Simply the best!

This is a Japanese company that specializes in air conditioning and they are the mercedes of the sector. Nothing more to say ...this is the benchmark in climate control. I had 3 other Daikin units installed 8 years ago on the recommendation of an electrical engineer and they have not missed a beat.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
bt1531951

bt1531951NSW, 2731

Fantastic 40c + over past 4 days

Where to start quiet yet powerful we live in Moama which has extremes of conditions from sever frosts to 40+ days in summer. We run it at a medium 25c setting but even at that we can turn it off for intervals. It is great at night as it has a super quiet night setting. It is easy to use and maintenance is as simple as opening the front removing a filter, use your vacuum to clean it and pop it back.
Cheap to run and the heating side of things is just as impressive. Couple of seasons and no problems at all.
Highly recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Johno425

Johno425

Great little ac for bedroom

This ac is amazingly quiet, it has a quiet mode for when you sleep and you can hardly hear it. On really hot days it has powerful mode and keeps the whole back end of the house cool.

Remote control is easy to use, the filters are easy to remove and clean and has a option for asthma sufferers with fine filters.

Very energy efficient.

The unit itself is a little bulky and sticks out a fair bit but for a quality unit its worth it. Ive seen cheaper unknown brands with smaller head units but i trust dakin as being a good brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
KristyMorton

KristyMortonLaunceston

Very happy

I had this installed at the start of Tasmanian winter. What a blessing it has been. I left it on a constant temperature of 18 degrees all winter as suggested by the technician. My house was always lovely and warm and I never felt the need to put it higher. It is very quiet, never hear it at all. The installation was great, technicians arrived on time, finished the job within the quoted time frame and took the time to teach me how to to use the unit before leaving. The unit is easy to use, haven’t had any issues what so ever. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017