Mitsubishi Avanti PLUS Series

Mitsubishi Avanti PLUS Series

SRK20ZSXA-W (2.0 kW), SRK35ZSXA-W (3.5 kW), SRK25ZSXA-W (2.5 kW), etc...

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Room Type
    • Large Bedroom (2)
    • Small Bedroom (2)
    • Whole House (1)

Peter MPerth, WA

Whisper quiet and EFFICIENT

HIGHLY rated on Choice magazine and I can now see why. Very efficient and very quiet. Also has optional iPhone app to turn on / off / schedule... even through the internet whilst overseas...

10/10 would buy again, Enjoy.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,925.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Stjepan Marcelja

Stjepan MarceljaKambah 2902, ACT

Absolutely quiet and highly efficient

We replaced an old system and are stunned by the silent and pleasant operation of this unit. The air stream is gentle and not noticeable, and it keeps us warm in Canberra winter. Outside unit is also very, very quiet. The system is intelligent, and unnoticeably changes operational parameters to maintain the temperature with least obtrusion.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I've recently had this split system air-conditioning installed by the Office of Housing, in the six (6) days since installation, I'm absolutely & utter impressed. I've been living in my unit for 23 yrs, with traditional gas heating, which eventually had to be replaced - until now, I've never ever had to air-conditioning, it's been like joining the 21st century - I'm very very much impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Room Type Whole House

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect small AC

Purchased in December 2018 at The Electric Discounter.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom

Jan

JanSydney

Happy customer, very quite unit

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,885.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shush .. the Avanti Plus is trying to say something!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Becasked

Hi :)
Had this installed a few weeks back and very happy with it. Only problem is that the salesman told us we could control it via wifi, but I can't find information on how to do this anywhere. Help would be appreciated.

STENEN GIBSON

Google Mitsubishi Avanti Plus...

Bec

Hi Stenen. Have done this. I am hoping to hear from a Mitsubishi representative. Thanks.

Peter M

Optional module needed and Intesishome app

Henry Chaisrithaasked

My room is 12 square meters. Should I buy the 2.0 kW model or 2.5kW

Peter M

Depends on MANY things. For heating or cooling primarily? Room with big or small windows. Roof type. Faces summer sun or shaded side. Lots of heat generation (computers) or not. For daytime use (study) or night time use (sleeping)...

You can always turn down an aircon but never able to run above 100%. So if in doubt, buy the larger one (small extra cost) VS never being happy you cannot turn it up higher if smaller model bought.

Bottom line is the product is amazing and should be fine with either but I would pay the extra 10-20% to KNOW I am covered.

Congrats on the choice.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Henry,

As Peter mentioned, there are a number of factors to take into consideration when selecting the size of your air-conditioner. I'd suggest referring to our handy room sizing chart and if in doubt, go for the slightly larger unit. https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/

Henry Chaisritha

Thanks but the graph does not talk about the test conditions like the temperature of that day that tested. In a very hot day like 44 Celsius my room tend to get very hot with the hot av receiver, monitor and PC cpu running at 70 celsius these adds extra 4 celsius to the room at this day what size would fit the bill? I wanted the 2.0kW because of 0.31 watts efficiency though just making sure about the test conditions. On bottom of the graph it does say (* This guide has been developed to assist in model selection for the majority of normal residential air conditioning situations) I'm not sure if I know what I think it means.

Mac H.asked

Please, can I get information on how the climate keeps the set temperature (cooling or heating)?
I had the Gree U-Crown climate and at a set temperature of 20 0C he warmed up to 26 0C !!!
Thanks for the reply.
Mac

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Mac,

Our split systems use inverter technology whereby the unit will cycle on/off to maintain the temperature within a room. Our Avanti PLUS model incorporates a precise temperature control whereby the unit will maintain the temperature within a space to within 1c by checking the temperature regularly when in auto mode.

Hope this helps!

Hi!

Thanks for the extremely fast response. Thankfully. I will take the opportunity to ask one more question, which refers to the description of Kapitoshka user:

"On the first night of operation we set the AC to 24C (the outside temperature was just below 10C) on the heat and went to bed. After 15 minutes of operation the kid's monitor was screaming about overheating and showing 29C."

which talks about the same problem as it was with the Gree climate.

First, let me provide you with information about the MIHI climate that I want to buy. Air conditioning is available in Europe (Slovenia):

the KIREIA PLUS SRK 35 ZSX-S (3.5kW) model, I think it is equivalent to SRK35ZSXA-W (3.5 kW) in Australia.

Heat / cooler will have 3 rooms in a total area of ​​20 m2 + 6 m2 and another 2 rooms, a hall 7 m2 and a bedroom 15 m2.
Total direct 26 m2, indirectly through the door 22 m2. The height of the rooms is 2.5 m.
Temperatures in winter reach -15 to -20 0C, average +5 to
- 7 0C.
In the summer, extremes are up to +35 0C, average +26 to +30 0C.
Will the Kireia Plus (model for Europe) have any problems with maintenance of the set temperature due to the cooling of the compressor as with the post from Kapitoshka?

You will be very helpful with your knowledge of climate performance and expertise.

Thanks for the reply.

Kapitoshka

Hi Mac, I won't comment on specific models as I'm not MHI representative, but here are basics to consider: Most of ACs have compressor lubricants incorporated in gas and rely on "minimum operation time" to keep AC compressor lubricated. For older models I think is 10 minutes of minimum operational time for Avanti models I think is 5 minutes. Hence, if your set temperature will be reached in 3 minutes, AC will keep operation till set minimum by AC computer, then invert down or stop. In my case 7 additional minutes resulted in 9C more than set temperature. After all interaction with MHI my lessons learnt were: 1. Do not buy bigger unit than required 2. Buy latest with better logic and more advanced tech. Now we have 2,5kw Avanti model in the same room. In winter it set to keep +21c where in reality it fluctuates between +20c and +24c due to above described, which is perfectly fine with us. Hope it helps.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives