Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti Series

Avanti Series, Cooling Only

berry

berryCentral Queensland, QLD

Great - it covers our requirements

We are very satisfied with our air conditioner. In summer we run it day and night. It isn't expensive to run and operates very quietly. I recommended this unit to my friend who was wanting to purchase a new unit.

Purchased in February 2019 at J J Kerr North Rockhampton 4701 for A$2,079.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Excellent in all weather

Overall very good experience in all areas very quiet as well, cooling/heating all good, outdoor unit is very quite as well.easy to operate. I have another brand as well but this is best

still heats and cools

The unit is runs very quietly on Auto but still mangers cools and heats to what is expected, It is worth the money we paid for it. Go Buy one

Purchased in March 2019.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Willeepm

WilleepmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet reliable performer

The unit is the quietest air-conditioner we have yet operated. It cools to temperature when compared with an independent temperature guage. It developed a rattle under warranty which disappeared just before the warranty inspection was cancelled. I would gladly purchase one of the these units again.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Quickly and Quietly

The unit is used in a single bedroom converted to an office. It cools the room quickly in Summer and warms quickly in Winter. It is very quiet. I am happy with the unit and will get more for other rooms in the house in the future.

Purchased in January 2019 at Jadair for A$1,800.00.

Room Type Small Office

GrahamMac

GrahamMacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure in less than one year - apologies for my earlier favourable review done in good faith - additional points added

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$949.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Keith

Keith

So quiet

Purchased on recommendation of the installer who said he has the least warranty issues with this brand. A year later all good and it is so quiet both in the room and the outside unit and it appears very efficient using less electricity.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Stephen Travers

Stephen TraversGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well and very good at keeping room cool in hot summer.

Works well in hot and cold weather and handles heavy loads. Very happy with it. Able to sleep well no matter how hot or cold it gets at night or during the day.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.

duggo

duggoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb, best split system purchased.

Does the job exactly as or perhaps better than planned. In the cooling cycle the unit performed admirably over a long summer. The winter cycle is also superb, warming the area planned and extending beyond.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings for A$800.00.

Margaret Mcfillan

Margaret McfillanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Air Conditioner

Great little air conditioner - really cool on hot summer days, and nice and warm on cool winter nights.
Remote control is convenient and easy to use. We're very Happy... Thank you!

Room Type Open-Plan Office

Col

ColIllawarra, NSW

works fine

good unit nice and quiet has many different options for various conditions some might think it is underpowered for such a large area and they may be right our children bought the unit for Mom and dad!

Keith Barrow

Keith BarrowPerth, WA

Keep turning it off either too Hot in winter or too cold in summer. This is how a airconditioner should work. Brilliant

Meets all expectation and more. Easy to use. Easy to maintane and super quiet. Instalation was a breeze. Went through the process of comparision with other and all the reviews pointed to this product

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Room Type Whole House

Cassie G.

Cassie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant.

I just love how efficient and easy to use the air conditioner is. I am very satisfied with the unit and its performance. The unit works great in extreme hot weather conditions .

Purchased in August 2019.

Lyn

Lyn

Very happy with unit for both cooling and heating very efficient

As per above very happy and satisfied with my Mitsubishi no issues aircon was very efficient with the extreme heat this year and heating is also very efficient for my area

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,700.00.

Ronald Bassan

Ronald BassanCentral Queensland, QLD

I love it.

Living in Mackay it becomes very humid in Summer, using it in the bedroom, I can sleep comfortably at night and on a chilly Winters night, it keeps me lovely and warm.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$709.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor

Good!

I think it is a good airconditioner, and help my family keep warm in this winter. Also, I love Mitsubishi follow up services. By the way, I received the egift card,thanks for it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$3,135.00.

Room Type Whole House

Julie Henville

Julie HenvilleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great small sized air con

Very happy with the overall unit for heating and cooling very quiet for night time use. Would prefer better fan control it is either very low or very high no in between and would also like the control back lit for night time use

Purchased in January 2018 for A$1,400.00.

Phil

Phil

The quiet aircon ever.

I have two units in our living area. Most summer days I use dehumidifier for best comfort. I was so pleased with the performance I installed 2.0 kw in the bedroom. I can sleep soundly with quiet operation.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Matthew Peacock

Matthew PeacockGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it is good so far but only used it a few times

I can turn it on, off, make blow warm air and cold air. Seems to do what it says on the tin. It has an inverter which our dinner part guests are very impressed with.
But it is air conditioning and i paid for it so i am not going to run down to the Good guys with a bouquet to congratulate them on selling me something that works!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

do you want to make an easy choice

Best aircon split system we have ever owned
Quiet and efficient perfect for our bedroom and any where else
We have an older Mitsubishi split system in the lounge room over 20 years old still going strong I expect the new one will have similar longevity

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Doug Dasked

Avanti Series

Hi there - in the last 12 months I have had a Mitsubishi SRK50ZSA-W air conditioner installed. It has been been good until recently. When in operation there is often a very audible clicking sound coming from the machine. I have had the installer come back and have a look at it and the noise stopped for a couple of weeks. But now it is back - very disconcerting and distracting. Have you have an experience of this in the past with this model. I would like this solved ASAP. Regards Doug Doran

Hi Doug,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your unit.

If the issue's happening intermittently we'd suggest taking a close up video of the unit, include your state and best contact number and sending this through to marketing@mhiaa.com.au or via our Facebook page below so we can can forward it onto our technical team.

Can do - & have done so. Will send it ASAP. DD

Anthony B

Anthony Basked

Avanti Series

Purchasing a SRK35ZSA-W Mitsubishi AVANTI however Specs do not show Current Draw for Indoor or Outdoor Units and what size circuit breaker is required for power supply?

Weez
Weez

Mines on 16A and I think the draw is around 8-12 at start-up (temp. depending) then drops quickly once running.

Hi Anthony,

As the user above mention, the current draw will vary depending on a few different factors. We'd suggest speaking to an authorised installer who can provide some more information regarding installation and power supply requirements.

You can find your closest installer by visiting our Where to Buy page: https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy

Steve Rasked

Avanti SRK25ZSA-W / DXK09ZSA-W (2.5kW)

Hi,
We had our new reverse cycle a/c unit fitted in December 2019 and was really quite on low speed cooling during the hot summer nights.
Recently on the same setting, we are now hearing a intermittent clicking type noise and it’s really annoying and now keeps my wife and I awake at night when the noise starts.
It’s a rotational clicking noise, like something faulty with the fan inside the indoor unit.
I have a couple of videos and you can clearly hear the noise.
The company who supplied and fitted the unit are sending out a technician this week,
Thursday 13th February 2020, hopefully it can be rectified.
Does anyone have any ideas what it could be, it’s so annoying but intermittent
Cheers,
Steve.

Hi Steve,

Really sorry to hear of the issues you're having.

If the installers aren't able to rectify the issue when they come out, please visit our website and submit a warranty service request and one of our service agents will get in touch to rectify the issue for you.

alitwino
alitwino

Yep, mine's a few weeks old and the indoor clicking was from the get-go.
MHI Warranty process is interesting - have to sign a waiver that you pay for a service call if not warranty and then their Service Agent asks for the same thing and credit card details and payment on the spot if it's deemed non-warranty.
if I knew I would never have bought this unit - should have read product review.

Hi Alitwino.
Wow, I’ve never heard of that before for a warranty!
I will call them now I’ve read your post, I was going to do a online warranty request but I’m not signing a waiver and giving my credit card details.
How did you get on or haven’t they been out to check your indoor unit yet?
The people who installed our system actually installed a different model than we were originally quoted. They didn’t tell us they fitted a different model, it was only when I checked the model number against the one they quoted via email.
When I called them up to see what was going on, they told me I have actually be given a upgraded/more expensive unit and was quieter and more reliable than the one quoted, they said we would still only have to pay for the original/cheaper unit quoted.
Make me wonder if anything strange is going on with these units!
I checked reviews before we purchased our system but obviously was looking at reviews for the original unit quoted and didn’t see any bad reviews!
Cheers,
Steve.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives