• Room Type
    • Large Bedroom (1)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

Olme

OlmeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had it for 3 months this summer, it has been wonderful.

Got this 3.5kw split system for our master bedroom. It has been wonderful so far. Extremely quiet, cools down very quickly. Plus we are west facing, and it has never failed us. We are considering getting another one for the living room. Will definitely recommend.

Gabby

Gabby

Amazing never disappoints

Keep it on upstairs and cools the house all through its strong and never fails Ive had it for two years now. Im loving it its still strong and not loud

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Room Type Whole House
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, very efficient

i purchased through a supply and install company and i was very happy with the promotion which Mitsubishi had going at the time which was cash back, the warranty is very easy to submit its all done online with no wait timed or phone calls

Purchased in May 2019 at harpers air for $2,500.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom
cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Excellent air con

We installed this air con in our old house nearly 20 yrs ago. It was fantastic, it never skipped a beat.
Worked well everytime.
I never had to call and make a complaint ever.
I would recommend this air con.

Purchased in February 2005 for $1,000.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Room Type Whole House

R.singh

R.singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Air con is great.my room size is 17sqm. This unit is perfect.my first air con. Always go for Mitsubishi heavy industries.harldy hear in room.have checked consumption it’s accurate.love to own it

Purchased in October 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $719.10.

Room Type Large Bedroom

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Effective and Efficient

We purchased this for our second bedroom and it does a wonderful job in cooling a small space and keeping it cool on quite a long setting. It can be left on over night as it doesn’t make too much noise and we are very happy with our purchase so far!

Purchased in February 2019.

Room Type Small Bedroom

bizins

bizinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quiet and very high electrical efficiency

We installed it to do a bedroom so quietness was important. It is so quiet on both Superlow and Low speeds that I can't hear it running in the room.
We seem to run our a/c systems more for heating than cooling, so paying for 0.65kW of power at the meter and getting 3.2kW of heat into the house is pretty amazing.
The remote control is pretty easy to use. The system has many more functions than we expect to use, but good to know that we can set a timer to turn on automatically etc if need be.
Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Sparty

SpartySouth East Queensland, QLD

The one to buy with confidence

These are excellent split system air-conditioners. We replaced our 7 KW Kelvinator with a 5 KW Mitsubishi SET-DXK. It is a powerful, quiet unit that is very suitable for our largish lounge room and performs as well as the larger 7KW Kelvinator while being a LOT quieter. We have several of these Mitsubishi aircons and have found them to be excellent across the range from 2KW through to the larger ones. They are all quiet, efficient and do the job.

The installation of these units has been trouble free and relatively easy from what I've seen. Our Airbnb house has five of these units across several sizes and I have also put 4 into my daughter's house. So far we haven't had a warranty claim or even a problem......

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hannah Vu

Hannah VuMelbourne

It is perfect for small to medium room

I bought it from the good guy before this summer and it was one of my best choice. I was worry because of my room is quite big and it is just 2.0kw. however, it does a good job. it cools the room very quick and powerful. it makes no noise at all.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

AndrePerth

EXCELLENT BEDROOM AIR CON

Sam C

Sam CBrisbane

Brand New Model is Awesome!

This model came out a couple of months ago, really good brand but this product takes it to a new level. When comparing to the other brands I've noticed lower sound output, higher energy efficiency, higher inverter capacity. Rated at 2.5kw but can run to 3.5! Quality construction, all plastics are strong, obviously durable. Buy from a proper Air Conditioning company for a good price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Steve Rasked

Hi,
We had our new reverse cycle a/c unit fitted in December 2019 and was really quite on low speed cooling during the hot summer nights.
Recently on the same setting, we are now hearing a intermittent clicking type noise and it’s really annoying and now keeps my wife and I awake at night when the noise starts.
It’s a rotational clicking noise, like something faulty with the fan inside the indoor unit.
I have a couple of videos and you can clearly hear the noise.
The company who supplied and fitted the unit are sending out a technician this week,
Thursday 13th February 2020, hopefully it can be rectified.
Does anyone have any ideas what it could be, it’s so annoying but intermittent
Cheers,
Steve.

Hi Steve,

Really sorry to hear of the issues you're having.

If the installers aren't able to rectify the issue when they come out, please visit our website and submit a warranty service request and one of our service agents will get in touch to rectify the issue for you.

Brian

Brianasked

I have had6a Mitsubishi Avanti 2.5/3.2 unit for less than a year. It's supposed to be quiet (19 dB) on the lowest fan setting but it's making a continuous kind of clicking noise, which is really annoying at night. Is this normal? What could it be.

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having. While the unit will product some noise, it shouldn't be disturbing you. I'd suggest taking a video and sending this to us via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MHIAustralia/) so we can pass onto our technical team for assistance.

Hi Glen.
I’m new here and have just submitted a post about our a/c indoor unit making, what sounds like the same noise as Brian is complaining about.
Do you have any ideas what it is, it’s definitely not a normal noise?
Cheers,
Steve R .

Christine V.

Christine V.asked

How many decibels does the SRK25ZSA have?
Cheers

Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Christine - The sound level of the indoor unit depends on the fan speed setting however, on the lowest fan speed setting the SRK25ZSA-W reads at 19 dB (A). You can learn more under the 'specifications' tab here - https://mhiaa.com.au/products/model/avanti-srk25zsa-w-dxk09zsa-w-residential/

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives