95% · 201 · 5%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Vic and Robyn
Vic and RobynSydney, NSW

Outstanding kitchen design and installation

Our Dan kitchen is 22 years old and is still in fantastic condition. The superb craftsmanship and professionalism of Vagn and the team ensures a kitchen that is a pleasure to view and use frequently over many years. Recently we noticed a squeaky door and contacted Vagn to enquire whether the hinges were still made or where we might be able to procure one. Greg came out and replaced the hinge, checked others and replaced a couple. We were amazed by the service and support offered after all this time. We highly recommend Dan Kitchens - they design and install beautiful and functional kitchens and their quality and service is exemplary. Show reply
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

Showroom Quality in Our Home

It’s Showroom quality in your home!
From initial contact with Vaghn , to design with Daniel & with smooth execution from Mark , Greg and their team , they created a functional showpiece. Not only were they a pleasure to deal with , they were consummate professionals , highly skilled in their trade , prompt , reliable , adaptive & trustworthy.
Not only an amazing kitchen , a totally pleasurable experience. It’s worth every cent for the high end masterpiece you acquire. Would highly recommend them .
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

As always a perfect result

My kitchen was installed by Dan Kitchens 16 years ago and now my oven ceased to operate and unable to fix. We had to find a oven of much the same dimensions and a microwave.There was only one oven. With the help of Vagn we were able to order it but it took 4 months for the oven to arrive. When it arrived Vagn was able slot us in, not knowing exactly what had to be altered. It fitted perfectly just needed new surrounds for microwave. I live north of Sydney, they had to come from Seven Hills area to install oven and take measurements and paint sample and then come back again to complete. As always a very efficient team. Show reply
reviewer
reviewer12 posts

Crazy expensive + a waste of time

After calling to try to get Dan’s Kitchens to measure and quote my existing kitchen, I was told I had to come to their showroom. I made an appointment and then took the trip to Seven Hills. Turns out their kitchens cost $100,000+ which is absolutely ridiculous. It was a waste of my time travelling there and I wouldn’t have gone had I known this. Speaking to another kitchen company, this is apparently what they do to everyone. This business should be more upfront on the phone. Ridiculous.
Rates and Fees
Caroline Whitehead
Caroline WhiteheadSydney, NSW

Very happy customers with great work from Dan Kitchen

We would like to express our thanks to Vagn and his team for helping us renovate our home. Vagn worked extremely hard with us throughout the whole process and was very patient. This started with the detailed custom design of our kitchen and cabinetry in bedrooms and other rooms in our home. He really listened to our ideas and provided feedback on these and where appropriate incorporated them. He then made the kitchen and cabinetry in his exceptional factory and then installed everything during the middle of the COVID pandemic. He uses top quality materials and recommends good appliances. He treated our home as if it was his home and wanted everything to look good and work well. Show reply
Robyn S
Robyn S3 posts

Excellent new kitchen

We came across Dan Kitchens through a google search. Dan Kitchens had excellent reviews. We met with Vagn and his team at Dan Kitchens and were very impressed with the service we received.
Vagn personally came and looked at what we wanted to do and then drew up plans. He came up with some better ideas than what we had.
Dan Kitchens then set about building and installing the new kitchen.
We have been very impressed with the quality of workmanship and the team that came to install.
We highly recommend Dan Kitchens if you are looking for a superior quality kitchen with fabulous service from start to finish
Robyn and Gary Sykes Show reply
Bruce L.
Bruce L.

Professional planning, support and implementation

The kitchen is superb - design and quality are exceptional. All staff were very focused on meeting our needs and were very accommodating with our time lines. The whole process from start to finish went perfectly. Show reply
AMS
AMSSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Ideas, Great Implementation, Great People

Dan Kitchens were helpful and creative from the very first meeting. Their ideas were practical, were very suitable for my apartment and I felt that they were giving me honest answers to some of my (probably silly) questions. It was a complete make-over so I very much needed their input as to what would work, what was stylish and would suit my own style, During the build and implementation stage the guys working on getting the job done were fun, courteous, highly professional and, I would say, perfectionist. Nothing was too much trouble and each small detail was important to them.  Show reply
Graeme B.
Graeme B.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Dan Kitchens are outstanding

Our Dan kitchen is over 17 years old and it is still in fantastic condition. We asked Vagn to come back for the first time in those 17 years to upgrade to soft close runners on a few drawers. Greg was punctual and efficient and gave all the kitchen and bathroom cupboards a once over to make sure all was working well. Quality and service are outstanding. We would always use or recommend Dan for kitchens.
John Show reply
andree nash
andree nashSydney, NSW

Mike and Helen
Mike and HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Kitchen repairs were carried out after 23 years, kitchen as good as new.
Dan Kitchens employee arrived on time and to our delight had the original non-digital plans to work from. Show reply
Jacqueline Playfair
Jacqueline PlayfairSydney, NSW2 posts

Wonderful kitchen and laundry! Thank you!

Thank you Vagn for a beautiful kitchen! We could not be happier!
Daniel’s design works wonderfully well for us: not only so attractive but superbly practical with so much more storage and functional space.
From beginning to end we could not have asked more from your team. They were punctual, polite and constantly considerate of us knowing we were living downstairs. Their workmanship was excellent!
Thank you! Show reply
Richard and Fiona
Richard and FionaSydney, NSW

Total professionalism!

Dan installed our kitchen 15 years ago and it is still as good as new and still looks very contemporary, and the whole experience was so stress free, so when we wanted a wall unit in the open plan living space I could think of no-one better. I was so impressed Vagn still had all our specs etc from the kitchen which meant that he could visualise the space we planned to use and the final design was perfect, just what I wanted. Every step of the way made it a pleasure to deal with the team at Dan, Vagn of course, and Greg then the two young men who installed it were so competent, efficient, pleasant and polite.
I concur with everything the previous reviewer Carol, 11 July says, it's absolutely true. Show reply
CAROL