Danesh Exchange

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Danesh Exchange

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

M19oose
M19oose

Great service and value

Easy transaction, good value and very timely service - the denomination’s of the currency were well thought out- I will be using this service again - what else can I say - good stuff

The best

They have the best exchange rates, but even better, I enquired prior to ordering my money as I am leaving overseas and needed it quick, once I did order they assured me that it was received and being processed (an email from a real person!) and it arrived the next day. Super great service. I will use Danesh for future foreign cash purchases.

Maxie
MaxieMid North Coast, NSW

US dollars

Excellent service Great rates Ordered Monday Delivered Wed morning in same week1200Km away Hard to beat that I will recommend to my friends and family Thanks for your service Norm

HelenC
HelenCHobart, TAS

Danes h made it easy

After some comparative shopping, I ordered cash from Danesh Exchange and was kept informed of the delivery at every stage. It was a simple process allowing me to nominate my requirements with cash delivered within 36 hours.

Denis P.
Denis P.Sydney, NSW

Easy way to get foreign currency

They do what they say on the box! Efficient (ordered Euro's on a Thursday, delivered to my post office on the Monday. Competitive exchange rate made the whole transaction seamless.

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient

Good exchange rate . Efficient and hassle free transaction. When I rang with queries person was very helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to others when purchasing foreign exchange

Couldn't have been better

Good rates, easy to deal with and super efficient. Were always available when i called, was very clear on the process, what was required when and pick up was a breeze. Highly recommended!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
OldNoel
OldNoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best options for travel money

I checked all the travel money offers and found that Danesh Exchange gave the most foreign currency per Australian dollor. Some providers had higher exchange rates, but with service rates that made them worse than Danesh Exchange. Once I decided to go with them, the delivery time was was excellent, the day after they received my transfer. Don't waste your money with the big names.

Mel M.
Mel M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Currency Exchange

Probably the best currency exchange I have used. Very good service, excellent rates and great communication. First rate company. Sent funds by post and once received, funds were exchanged and in my account immediately.

cleobasset1
cleobasset1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to get currency.

I used the Danesh Exchange service last week to acquire cash for an upcoming trip to Malaysia.
This currency has become almost impossible to get on travel debit cards in recent times.
I found Danesh offered a good exchange rate, and prompt and friendly service. The on-line process was easy, and provided several options for receipt of cash.
I would recommend door-to-door delivery rather than Post Office collection. PO collection proved problematic as their notification system lagged 48 hours behind on the ground reality. Totally a Australia Post snafu.
5 stars for Danesh Exchange however.

Kev A.
Kev A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant, fast and efficient

Ordered currency for European vacation online. Within 2 business days my order was processed and the currency was delivered to my local post office. Updated regularly via email and SMS and currency was 100% correct as per online order. Brilliant, fast and efficient service.

Fast, friendly, great rates

Danesh Exchange provided quick and effective communication (both on phone and by email), competitive rates, and they obligingly combined several currency orders into one delivery. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

crumbage
crumbageAU

Completely reliable and trustworthy

Flawless transaction and excellent communication. Quick delivery also and excellent tracking. Plan a few days in advance, not last minute. Denomination breakdown was perfect. We are located in a regional town so no problems with distance delivery. Thanks heaps for a great service and rate, goodbye banks!

Norm
NormWestern District, VIC

Top company to deal with!

’ve used Danesh Exchange several times and found them to be very efficient and give very competitive exchange rates. I will continue to use their services in the future.
The service provided was excellent.

flann O.
flann O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service.

Received my order in Sydney, pounds sterling and euros, within a couple of days and with a good variety of notes.
Exchange rate was the best I could see looking around online.