Danesh Exchange

Danesh Exchange

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very good customer service!

When I found the exchange money was delay to my area, I had contacted customer service. They offered me a priority delivery and called me when it was ready to pick up.

Rates and Fees

Quick, easy and great rates

I recently purchased Jordanian Dinah and got a great rate, excellent service that was quick and easy. I will definitely use Danesh Exchange again and will recommend them to my friends. Thanks.

Peter Duncan

Peter DuncanPerth, WA

Danesh - Prompt and Efficient

From my first discussion regarding Euros for our trip to Italy the whole process ran like clockwork.
The exchange rate was good and the despatch arrived at our local post office exactly when scheduled.
top service.

Dave

DaveHobart, TAS

Great service!

Buying foreign currency online felt like I had left myself exposed to being ripped off. Danesh Exchange offered the excellent rates, and delivered the cash to my local post office, where I collected it 2 days before it was due to be delivered. Really happy with the service and will be using Danesh again. Thanks.

Rates and Fees

Best exchange rate, but poor service at collection point.

Doing foreign exchange online sounds hyper risky. Danesh Exchange offered the best rates and lived up to expectations. Sadly I had to visit the Post Office three times as the courier service tracking service is unreliable and the post office service staff was very unhelpful.

eddy

eddy

Perfect.

I had never heard of this company before but decided to try them. My experience was really positive. Great rates and service. I Would have no hesitation using them again.

Rates and Fees

Easy to use and excellent service

The website is very easy to use, the transfer process easy and the currency arrives on the day you organised it to arrive. Any email enquiry is answered promptly and courteously. What a great service!

Eileen

EileenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You should have it!

Is extremely supreme service from Danesh exchange. They solved my issues and being friendly all the time. I am sincerely feel happy with the service provided. You should have it!

Rhonda

RhondaGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service - Fast and efficient

This was by far the best service online experience. Right from the beginning of the process to receiving my funds The service and communication was excellent and very efficient. Best Cash exchange rates on and off line. They returned my calls that were missed in a flash,. Ali was excellent. Thank you so much.

Danielle Stevens

Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Gone over and above in every way!