2Danesh Exchange

99% · 3860%
4.9

Bruce
BruceHunter Region, NSW18 posts

Easy way to buy overseas currency

We were recommended this Danesh exchange from other family. This is the first time we have used them but everything went well, the money count was accurate and we will use them again. Thankyou
Spakatak
SpakatakSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Changing cash from AUS $ to Euro and Pound

Very efficient and timely delivery to the post office. Answered questions on the phone. Bank unaware and therefore wary that they were not legitimate but when checked with post office found they had dealt with Danesh before.
Sal B.
Sal B.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommended

Excellent service.
Efficient delivery
Post Office pick up
Have used Danesh Exchange several times.
Highly recommend
Safe & tracking provided
Thelma D
Thelma DPerth, WA3 posts

Lyn
LynSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Very satisfied customer

Great exchange rates, very quick service , helpful staff that you can actually speak with. Very happy.
Second time we’ve use them, would definitely recommend
Iaen Hodges
Iaen HodgesHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Recommended

Fast service, good rates and easy process! I have no problems recommending the service I received. Thank you.
Mavern
MavernSydney, NSW2 posts

Great exchange service as claimed

Best overall exchange rate, fast delivery, secure, reliable service as claimed.Great
Wasi Azadzoi
Wasi Azadzoi

The best customer service

Excellent service and great exchange rates
Always keep the good work up
Lifezfunny
Lifezfunny4 posts

Fast and Reliable

The best rates for exchanging money. Fast and reliable delivery, very secure seevice.
Deanna
Deanna

Awesome

Very quick delivery an constant communication awesome service Definitely recommend Denash
Poppy
PoppyPerth, WA

good rates and efficient

I was a bit worried about my first order, but it was an easy process. Good rates for the euro. Step by step tracking was very helpful.
Tom A.
Tom A.4 posts

Quick, Efficient and Reliable

Great Quick and Efficient Service. Very Pleased. Would highly recommend for Any Fx currency purchase.
Thanks so much for the prompt and professional service.
Jean-Pierre R
Jean-Pierre RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Probie

My first order with Danesh Exchange. I was a bit worried at the beginning but after a smooth transaction and good communication and updates, I felt all would be well and indeed all went well. Thank you
Daniel S.
Daniel S.

Another great experience

This was my second time using Danesh and it was exactly the same experience as my first. They offer competitive exchange rates, with fast delivery, excellent customer service and keep you to up to date with the order all the way through to collection.
Pam P.
Pam P.Sydney, NSW

Best rate & Super quick delivery. 5 stars service

Great services. Very prompt reply and we always get the best rates when comparing to others. The delivery is fantastic super quick. We are very happy and will use their services again and again.