2Danesh Exchange

4.9

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Satisfied Customer Danish Exchange

Efficient, quick delivery, reliable and easy to use. Will continue to use this company
Phil Aitch
Phil AitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

A great rate and good communications throughout

Every stage of the process was handled quickly and with very good communication. The order arrived on time and was very securely packaged. The receipt was well itemised and had the serial numbers of all of the bank notes.
Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Rate and Friendly Service

Without any doubt the AUD-USD rate is one of the best if not the best in Melbourne. The online rate is even better. I was able to order the exact denominations online for collection at a suitable date & time. The counter staff are friendly, patient and are always smiling. I have been using Danesh Exchange for many years and they have never disappointed.
psemmel
psemmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Worth the postage

Got a great rate for Euro and Singapore. Service was easy, quick and convenient. Postage to my local post office was $20, but considering my time, fuel and effort going to Dandenong, was worth it.
Rates and Fees
Reviewer
Reviewer8 posts

Trustworthy and prompt service

I wanted Moroccan Dirham which are hard to get and Danesh Exchange was able to provide them. Like most people I was worried about being scammed but the many positive reviews reassured me. You understandably need to provide verification of ID online as part of the exchange process which made me concerned about identity theft, so just be aware that is a normal part of the process. My currency arrived at my local post office two days early. The delivery fee was quite steep at $25. I was very happy with the service and would use them again.
steve
steveSydney, NSW

Great exchange rate & service

Great exchange rate, even after the delivery cost. Fast delivery. Great customer service when Aus Post couldn't find the delivery. I am a 1st time user of Danesh Exchange ... but will now become a regular customer.
a non
a nonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

purchase of overseas currency

Have used Danesh before and will again, great rates, no hidden fees excellent service and communications
Cheang B.
Cheang B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great rates and friendly services

This is the second time I used their services - friendly helpful staff and great rates!
The staff also taught us how to identify genuine currency too. Highly recommend
Marilyn
MarilynCanberra 2600, ACT7 posts

Top notch service, with great exchange rates

Danish Exchange made our Euro currency transaction incredibly convenient. After reading numerous 5-star reviews, I felt assured that I had chosen the right company. We received our funds securely and benefited from the most competitive exchange rate available. The process was straightforward, and I wholeheartedly recommend this service. Additionally, they provide excellent updates on the status of your order and offer a well-balanced selection of currency notes, making them ideal for use abroad. Thank you, Danish Exchange, for your exceptional service.
Mike
Mike5 posts

Best Money Exchange in S.E Melbourne

Great Rates, No Hanky Panky Service, Staff very Polite and helpful
Di S.
Di S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic

Great exchange rate and getting the money was quick and easy pick. Very happy with DANESH. Will definitely recommend.
kpbuzz
kpbuzzAU3 posts

Best rate

Delivery to Perth Western Australia.
Very easy ordering and efficient delivery.
Much better rare than any of the WA money exchanges.
Have used before, will use again
peter
petergeraldton4 posts

Recommended

Have used them twice now. Both times the money arrived promptly and the exchange rate way better than post offic, bank or travel x
bruno vinci
bruno vinciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Purchase euros

Excellent exchange rate and fast delivery on time as promised
Lawrence
LawrenceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Would come back again

Excellent Rates and service. Professional and friendly, would return to convert currency with them again.