• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Tris

TrisSydney, NSW

Amazing service and communication

Very communicative staff that were super helpful and went above and beyond to get my transfer sorted. This is a very good service and I strongly recommend it to others. Kate Mason was phenomenal.

Too slow

Very pleasant agent but way too slow on the transfer. This was not made clear to me. They put a working day buffer in (really?! XE does not do that) which they further administratively cocked up - pushing me to the wire on settling on a house purchase.

Steve B

Steve BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and hassle free

From the outset of using Tor FX it has been simple and straightforward.
An informed account manager who doesn’t oversell the service and a user friendly website make for ease of use.
One happy customer here.

Roger S.

Roger S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

TorFX are Amazing

Torfx

I moved from New Zealand to Australia and needed an exchange. I Dealt with Kate Mason and she couldn't have been more accessible and helpful. Definitely returning to this company in the future.

Rates and Fees

Safe, reliable service with competitive prices

We transferred AUD to NZD, which not many agencies facilitate. Ashleigh H handled our transfer extremely well. She communicated regularly (mostly by phone calls, which we preferred) and ensured we received our transfer in the timeframe provided, with the best rate available in that time. We saved thousands by going through TorFX instead of our bank.
* If transferring large sums, it is better to ask for a rate through email, as it was more competitive than the one they advertise on their website.
* Have ID documents and proof of address (bank statement; utility bill) readily available for account set up.
We will use TorFX for all future transfers now.

Radisav

Radisav

Choose Torfx

TorFX provided best rate on online and executed quickly. Their sales reps are kind and professional, they keep just right amount of communication and do what is in their clients' interest.

Graeme

GraemeMurray Region, NSW

So good so helpful

Adam Moonen took over my account about April this year. I cant rate him highly enough. Nothing was ever a problem always answered emails and phone calls. When he wasnt avaiable whoever took my phone call was brilliant. If this is the calabrie of your staff you must be doing something right,

Rates and Fees

TORFX provides a great service

TORFX's web portal is easy to use. The rates are competitive and the payment confirmation is quick. I also have access to a consultant directly who has reached out in case there are any issues. I recommend.

Find out how TorFx compares to other Money Transfer Services

A fantastic organisation to conduct business with

I have been conducting business with TorFx for a number of years now and they are a fantastic company to work with. Super smooth process, great communication, and nothing is ever an issue. Jack has been our accountant manager and he is awesome to deal with.

Thadeusz

ThadeuszGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well online, works great when there are issues

I’ve been using TorFX for the combination of FX rates and fees (or lack thereof). This has worked well even though I wished they’d had an app. The UI on mobile is, well, a bit rough around the edges.

Recently I had to resolve an issue and it was really easy to get hold of someone and she resolved the issue really efficiently.

Rates and Fees

Great liaison with you and collegues and was able to understand you.

Would use TorFx again in the future. I could actually understand people with your company than others that I've tried. Will definitely pass onto others . everyone i spoke to were very pleasant

Just Easy

I found TorFx to be so incredibly uncomplicated. The customer service was exceptional every time I spoke with a representative. I not only saved a fortune with the exchange rate and no fees, it also saved me a trip to the bank. Highly recommend!! 10/10!

Very happy with TorFX

TorFX offers amazing personalized service, my manager helped to keep me updated on the markets and rates, and helped me save thousands on my transfer. They are a great team to work with

Great service and rates!

Really great company, they gave me really great rates and helped me save a great deal compared to the banks. thank you so much TorFX and the team, highly recommend

David S.

David S.Perth, WA

Perfect transaction

Process for large transfer from Uk to Australia went exactly as promised and on schedule . Andrew McArthur -Williams provided excellent service . Comparative rates to others and 8 % better than my Bank.

Good overall

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

TorFX promotes the fact that it watches the market 24/7 but this did not benefit my partner. She could have done just as well herself for the large amount she transferred.

Laura P.TorFx

Terrible customer service, no communication, delays, multiple necessary steps and no progress

Attempted to join this service to perform a wire transfer AUS to US. Was offered an account manager who never answered the phone. Multiple phone calls from my end, different person each time, more documents required each time. No communication from TorFx on progress or requirements, just me chasing them up and being requested to send more and more information. Felt Like An Identity Theft Scam! Was requested to provide passport, drivers licence, medicare card, credit card statement, bank statement, rental agreement, rental receipt.. each time an extra bit of information was requested. Gave up in the end, signed up with a competitor and performed a wire transfer within 15 minutes.
Joke of a service

Bob Merton

Bob Merton

Great customer service, good rates, simple to use.

Monique was my personal account manager. She answered my many questions, and guided me through the process of doing a large transaction. Very happy it all went smoothly and got a much better rate than going through the normal banks.