4.2

195 reviews · Statistics

77% · 15139 · 20%

Rates and Fees
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S Summers
S Summers

Personalised service that excels

I was searching on the internet for another foreign exchange company recommended by a friend when I came across TorFx so I contacted both. Someone from TorFx rang me immediately and I was advised I would have my own assigned account manager. The individualised service is one of the best and most notable points of difference between the companies. TorFx made my money transfers quick and easy at a very competitive exchange rate. It was SO MUCH cheaper and faster than my experience of going through my bank. I would never do it through a bank again and have passed that advice on to others. I highly recommend TorFx.
John M.
John M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used them for years and never an issue. Rates are better than banks and just as quick. Professional and Monique my service manager is a pleasure to deal with. The app is very useful for tracking funds. Only issue i had was a UK's banks problem but Torfx dealt with it without a drama.
shumba
shumbaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disappointed

by their own modus operandi "i don't have to disclose any reason" other than to say i will never use TorFx again
Cor D.
Cor D.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Been using for years. Never failed

I have been using these guys on and off for years, and they have nevere failed to deliver.

They will ask for ID, and I suspect this is legislative. I did that, and great for year on end now.

JohannNZ
JohannNZVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
Lisa
LisaGold Coast8 posts

Great service friendly staff

Torfx are a great company to deal with they do the same transfer as a bank but at better price and no fees. This does take a little longer to process but the security they follow was exceptional and happy to give them any information they asked for. highly recommend them.
Gareth D.

Lucile D.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Farooq M.
Farooq M.7 posts

Worst customer service

Do not use this company, they get hold of all your information. They do not provide any insight into who this information stored and protected.

They simply do not reply to your email and phone calls if you ask any question in this regard. While they want hell lot of information from you on pretext of compliance. They do not want to answer your genuine questions around your identity protection.

Ned Smith
Ned SmithQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

outstanding service

simple, easy to use, patient and helpful staff. 10x better than a bank.
Mary Breslin
Mary BreslinWAPerth, WA

Fast and Efficient Currency Exchange

I needed to do a international money transfer recently , checked out the bank,
fees turned out to be on the ( high side ) I had Heard of TORFX before, so I give them a call, best call I ever made , got a far better rate, and within a few days my transfer was done. thanks to TORFX for a job well done, will definitely use them again. Mary Breslin
Nicki
NickiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Thoroughly recommend TorFx. Extremely professional, excellent communication, user friendly system, competitive rates and fast transfer.
Patricia
PatriciaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficiency

My latest transfer was urgent and complex. Torfx staff enabled it to be accomplished smoothly and speedily. They offered helpful assistance at every stage of the process.
Margaret H
Margaret HQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

I was really worried to use someone other than my bank who I have used for 20+ years, TorFX beat my banks rates every time saving me money - thank you

Dave H.
Dave H.

When sending funds overseas can as a customers view the rates before sending is access through a porthole, and the rates being charged for transfer, regards

Matt
Matt

When you send foreign currency overseas you lock in the rates and pay for it before the funds are released. Once you have accepted the locked-in rate, it doesn't change.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

As Matt said :) This company is awesome. No hassle at all and great rate.

Rosi
Rosi

Does TORFX transfer to Indonesia?

Ms.J
Ms.J

How long the transfer going to receive from Uk to Philippines? Because my husband send me last October 17 suppose to receive october 19 bit until now not yet.. waiting the money to my account.. what Im going to do pls advise Im start to worry.. is that normal to have a delay??

TorFx   DM

Hi, if you ask your husband to give us a call we'll be able to give him an update on the status of his transfer. Best wishes, TorFX

Contact info for TorFx