3.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Safe, reliable service with competitive prices

We transferred AUD to NZD, which not many agencies facilitate. Ashleigh H handled our transfer extremely well. She communicated regularly (mostly by phone calls, which we preferred) and ensured we received our transfer in the timeframe provided, with the best rate available in that time. We saved thousands by going through TorFX instead of our bank.
* If transferring large sums, it is better to ask for a rate through email, as it was more competitive than the one they advertise on their website.
* Have ID documents and proof of address (bank statement; utility bill) readily available for account set up.
We will use TorFX for all future transfers now.

Radisav

Radisav

Choose Torfx

TorFX provided best rate on online and executed quickly. Their sales reps are kind and professional, they keep just right amount of communication and do what is in their clients' interest.

Graeme

GraemeMurray Region, NSW

So good so helpful

Adam Moonen took over my account about April this year. I cant rate him highly enough. Nothing was ever a problem always answered emails and phone calls. When he wasnt avaiable whoever took my phone call was brilliant. If this is the calabrie of your staff you must be doing something right,

Find out how TorFx compares to other Money Transfer Services

TORFX provides a great service

TORFX's web portal is easy to use. The rates are competitive and the payment confirmation is quick. I also have access to a consultant directly who has reached out in case there are any issues. I recommend.

Rates and Fees

A fantastic organisation to conduct business with

I have been conducting business with TorFx for a number of years now and they are a fantastic company to work with. Super smooth process, great communication, and nothing is ever an issue. Jack has been our accountant manager and he is awesome to deal with.

Thadeusz

ThadeuszGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well online, works great when there are issues

I’ve been using TorFX for the combination of FX rates and fees (or lack thereof). This has worked well even though I wished they’d had an app. The UI on mobile is, well, a bit rough around the edges.

Recently I had to resolve an issue and it was really easy to get hold of someone and she resolved the issue really efficiently.

Rates and Fees

Great liaison with you and collegues and was able to understand you.

Would use TorFx again in the future. I could actually understand people with your company than others that I've tried. Will definitely pass onto others . everyone i spoke to were very pleasant

Just Easy

I found TorFx to be so incredibly uncomplicated. The customer service was exceptional every time I spoke with a representative. I not only saved a fortune with the exchange rate and no fees, it also saved me a trip to the bank. Highly recommend!! 10/10!

Very happy with TorFX

TorFX offers amazing personalized service, my manager helped to keep me updated on the markets and rates, and helped me save thousands on my transfer. They are a great team to work with

Great service and rates!

Really great company, they gave me really great rates and helped me save a great deal compared to the banks. thank you so much TorFX and the team, highly recommend

David S.

David S.Perth, WA

Perfect transaction

Process for large transfer from Uk to Australia went exactly as promised and on schedule . Andrew McArthur -Williams provided excellent service . Comparative rates to others and 8 % better than my Bank.

Good overall

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

TorFX promotes the fact that it watches the market 24/7 but this did not benefit my partner. She could have done just as well herself for the large amount she transferred.

Laura P.TorFx

Terrible customer service, no communication, delays, multiple necessary steps and no progress

Attempted to join this service to perform a wire transfer AUS to US. Was offered an account manager who never answered the phone. Multiple phone calls from my end, different person each time, more documents required each time. No communication from TorFx on progress or requirements, just me chasing them up and being requested to send more and more information. Felt Like An Identity Theft Scam! Was requested to provide passport, drivers licence, medicare card, credit card statement, bank statement, rental agreement, rental receipt.. each time an extra bit of information was requested. Gave up in the end, signed up with a competitor and performed a wire transfer within 15 minutes.
Joke of a service

Bob Merton

Bob Merton

Great customer service, good rates, simple to use.

Monique was my personal account manager. She answered my many questions, and guided me through the process of doing a large transaction. Very happy it all went smoothly and got a much better rate than going through the normal banks.

Terry D.

Terry D.

Don't bother

Fake reviews here! Pay attention to the 'one star reviews' only. Once they have your funds you will be taken to cleaners, emails ignored, pathetic rate etc
ACCC or Queensland Fair Trading would love to hear about your experience with these clowns.

Brian W.

Brian W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service From Jack Maloney

Our personal account manager walked us through the entire process and made something that is completely foreign to us a breeze. We initially used a competitor and learnt the hard way that the cheapest rates come at a cost, when things go wrong you’re entirely on your own!

TorFX are the real deal, thank you Jack!

Chris

Chris

Be careful to ensure rates quoted on email are those you get when it come time to trade

Christian G.

Christian G.Illawarra, NSW

Nothing Better

I never write customer reviews. However after working with TorFx and specifically with Jack, I have to say this has been the best customer experience I have ever had. Jack always provided, quick polite and correct answers. TorFx was extremely accomidating. I could not recomend any other company more highly.

Fantastic Service and Huge Savings

Our friends referred us to Jack at TorFX after they had emigrated from the UK to Australia and sent their life-savings through TorFX.

Jack was a professional and made the whole process easy, which is exactly what we were after as we aren't tech savvy. We have recently completed our transfer and saved enough through TorFX that we can almost pay off our next holiday.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company.