2Instarem

4.2
4.2

Francisca C.
Francisca C.10 posts

Refund is very hard if sent to incomplete bank details

I sent money to the bank account overseas but missing one digit. definitely, no banks can receive the money. I immediately advised Instarem about the missing digit. Unfortunately, the answer is always "money transferred". How to transfer if the account number is wrong?
Should not take more than 3 days to rectify the issues.
Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

DON’T use Instarem - SERVICE IS NO GOOD

Hi, I've paid Instarem to transfer the money but the bank of the recipient require a name/address associated with the transaction in order to release the money (the bank said my name/address doesn’t match with what they have). Yet, Instarem can’t provide it.

Instarem have been saying the same thing like these over & over every time I check for an update; "I've already highlighted the team..." & "We will notify you as soon as we have an update via email."

I’ve been waiting for days & I don’t know when it’s going to get resolve.

Instarem   DM
Jo Youssef
Jo YoussefSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Smooth, efficient and reliable

Smooth, efficient and reliable. Used Instarem 3 times now and had no issues. Transfers get delivered within the day. The first transfer may take longer due to bank approving new payee. The other great thing is that the rate you agree to when you start the transaction doesn't change :) Show reply
Ashish G.
Ashish G.

Instarem is very Unprofessional for Business payments

We are struggling with Instarem for business payments. They just dont transfer funds and HOLD your for money weeks for no reason , ultimately we had to ask them to cancel the transaction.
No Support or chat options available in Business accounts,.
Its pathetic feeling where you need to send money and they just HOLD it .
Transaction was initiated on 12th May -- not credited at all.. i had to ask for cancellation on 21st May. Snip attached.
Happened 3 times in a row... not going to use their services ever again.
Chandan A.
Chandan A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick, Easy and low fee

Quick, Easy and low fee. Great platform to transfer money overseas.
Rashmi
RashmiSydney, NSW

Not Happy !!

1. It is getting transaction cancelled with no reasons from my account.
2.Once I had used spouse debit card for transfer and now It does not accept the card details on spouse's account which is not letting to make money transfer. Stuck with no options on Instarem :(
rajasri P.
rajasri P.

Ya its good and instant

Wish transaction fee is less, its been a bit high.
Dave
Dave

The best Money Transfer Company. EVER!!!

I did a money transfer through INSTAREM on 20th April 2023, which was credited to my beneficiary account within minutes. Would you believe it?
J.D
J.DMelbourne

Best App with best backend service

I have always found money transferred with them have been received in timely manner. I also accidently paid one transaction multiple times and their team initiated the extra amount refund within 24hours. Their service has been impeccable throughout last 2 years that I have been with them.
Ankur
AnkurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy way to transfer money

Easy steps for sending money
Instant money transfer
Discount codes provided as well
Robie
RobieSydney, NSW

The transaction fee is too much compared to other remittance

I hope they will lower the fee like 4$ compared to other remittance online.
Acchyut
AcchyutSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast and accurate

Have been using the service for a while, and except for one occasion which happened to be an operational issue it is a good experience. Very fast service.
Taieba A.
Taieba A.Sydney, NSW

Customer service is very irresponsible

They said they will send the disocunt coupon within 24 hours time. I requested to please send asap. they saidyes definitely and did not send any coupon. Its been 3 days now and watijg for theor coupon I lost money as I the AUR to INR exchange rate reduced during these days and the transaction that was withheld got cancelled in 24 hours.
Ask
AskSydney, NSW4 posts

Best remittance provider

I have been using instarem for the past few years now. I have used few other remittance provider, instarem is definitely one of the best, fast and has very competitive rates. I highly recommend instarem for overseas transfers
Chandra
Chandra

Worst customer service

Its nothing short of a nightmare to transfer. I did wise and instarem on same day and wise reached within few hours and instarem is finding reasons and transfer hasnt finished even after lik 48 hours. this after providing all documents on time. Avoid at all costs as they literally harass customers and god knows if the transfer will ever happen or not.
Instarem   DM