4.1

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Highly recommended app

The support team is so quick in responding to queries.. best exchange rate every time I transfer. Low fee.. Transaction completed within two days if more documents required to be submitted..otherwise on the same day.. highly recommended app.

Awesome

Hassle free remittance process. Quite easy and simple steps to finish the transaction. We can also get reward for refereeing it to friends and family. I can't wait to recommend it!!!

Sunil S.

Sunil S.The Mallee, VIC

Good forex rates and cheaper transfer cost than other companies.

Nice app with good rates and cheaper transfer fee. I tried to send money to my brother in Ireland and it just went in one business day and that helped us a lot. Hope my future transactions also gets done in short amount of time

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sunil, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Kishore

KishorePerth, WA

Excellent, Convenient, Easy, Trust!

Excellent and very user friendly portal. I have been using this site for more than 2 years and haven't had any problems. In recent times, the transfer is almost instant which is a very good feature.

Vinoth

VinothSydney, NSW

Excellent, Convenient, Easy to use

Instarem portal is always Excellent, Convenient, and Easy to use. The transfer happens so quickly. The user interface is at top-notch with a dashboard of history and easier account management.

Varun J.

Varun J.Sydney, NSW

So easy to use

Worked perfectly well. Asked the basic necessary details for verification for bank transfer and nothing additional.
Was very easy to set up and use. Will definitely use it again. The rates are very competitive as well.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Varun, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Vamsi

VamsiPerth, WA

Easy to use and trusted transfer service

I have been using Instarem for over 3 years. I like Instarem for their competitive rates and easy to use website interface. They also provide good customer service and reply to emails quickly. Recommend this company.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Vamsi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Efficient, Reliable and Very fast service.

Very versatile and efficient app. Fast and reliable service and within seconds, the money has been send to the nominated account. Will definitely will recommend Instarem to my friends and family.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Arun, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Pandu ranga reddy K.

Pandu ranga reddy K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ease to use

I am using Instarem since 2 years and It is user friendly . We received with some hrs. Very reliable. best customer support team. would highly recommend InstaReM to my all friends and family. Great Service and return customer

Team I.Instarem

Hi Pandu, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Bharanetharan

BharanetharanSydney, NSW

Reliable and best rate in the market!

I had been using Instarem for last 2 years and in my opinion Instarem is secure and reliable. I recommend Instarem for other users too. Instarem service team is very professional and reliable too.

Superfast, amazing service

I am using Insta for around 2/3 years. Always reliable, also awesome customer support and superfast transaction. Happy to recommend others, definitely very reliable. And yes surprise offers makes it one of the best!

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

This is Perfect

Fast Service ever.
Great exchange rate. Get some reward points. I would highly recommend InstaReM to my all friends and family. Great Service and return customer. Hope we will do Business again.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Bill, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Hidayath

HidayathSydney, NSW

Good one

Good application. But the Transfer Rate is less compared to other application. The refral reward could have been better, atleast $20-40. Would like to refer friends and family but it is good for first time Transfer only.

Hara Patro

Hara PatroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SEAMLESS SERVICE.. HAPPY

Very good service. Not best but good rate.. trustworthy.. One problem is money is not deposited on Weekend.. if you send on Friday ..money travels on Monday. But love to trade again in future ..
The best part is you are getting $10 off in your first transfer.. good bargain..

Team I.Instarem

Hi Hara, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Best app

Easy to use , nice app, also good services ,I would highly recommend instarem for the people who are looking for the competitive rates. Great job instaRem, instarem...instarem..but u need to doing fast verification process...

Divya

DivyaVictoria

Best and Fast Transfer

Best rates, fast transfer, reward points and many more for their customer. I would highly recommend instarem for the people who are looking for the competitive rates. Good work team

Gaurav

GauravSydney, NSW

Best and reliable way to transfer money overseas

Best rates, fast transfer, reward points and many more for their customer. I would highly recommend instarem for the people who are looking for the competitive rates. Great job instaRem

Team I.Instarem

Hi Gaurav, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far.

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick setup and transfer

It took only 15 mins to create an account and make my first transfer. Hopefully the recipient receives the money quick and I shall update my review with the speed of transfer.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Pranay, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far.

HG

HGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

Service was quick and efficient. Good customer service as well. I had a technical error while sending the money, it was resolved effectively. All good nothing more to say. Thanks

Team I.Instarem

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Amazing experience!

I have been sending through InstaReM from the last 2 Years and my experience is best Exchange rate, super fast transfer and excellent customer service. Absolutely 5 star money exchange.

Team I.Instarem

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far.