Instarem

THE BEST

I used it for the first time on last May because at the promotion rate for EURO before my holiday in Italy an again today, easy to use, low fees and real exchange rate!!!!!

Rates and Fees
Hi Dario, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far. We hope that your future transactions with InstaReM are as smooth as silk and as fast as light!

CAREFUL! Company bought reviews. Seems DIShonest.

Can a moderator please moderate these views. A simple 5 min investigation shows that most of the 5 star accounts were all created around the exact same time, have only 1 review ever and for this company alone and mostly say the same thing in order every time. This is extremely unsettling considering people will be trusting this company with their life savings or money they have worked hard to gain. A company that can't generate honest customer feedback should be scrutinized extremely carefully.

Rates and Fees
Hi Benny, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide us with your CIN or registered email ID for us to investigate into this issue further and assist you.

Very Fast and easy overseas transfers

I find instarem as one of the most user friendly money transfer websites around. It is very easy to use and will get you best exchange rates every time. It is lightning quick in getting your money deposited into destination account

Rates and Fees
Hi Sunny, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far. We hope that your future transactions with InstaReM are as smooth as silk and as fast as light!

Nice Birthday Gift !!

I have used Instarem for a long time, it gives the best transfer rates hands down !! And the coupons, don’t get me started on that. Got one for my birthday too.

Rates and Fees
Hi Swarnim, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are sincerely pleased to hear that your experience with InstaReM has been pleasurable thus far. We hope that your future transactions with InstaReM are as smooth as silk and as fast as light!

Quick and easy to transfer

The whole transfer process took less than 2 minutes with the use of the QuickPay function.
Highly reliable and straight forward process. Most importantly its safe.
The transfer was completed within minutes.

Rates and Fees
Hi Ankit, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Awesome for Money Transfer

Simple and Superb
Very good for transferring money. and very simple steps to follow.
Also giving a very good transfer rate. I will always prefer instream to transfer the money.
You Instarem...Keep rocking.

Rates and Fees
Hi Vykunt, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Easy as you like

I quite like this service. Up to date rates with some great first time user promos to boot, no hassles in that area. If only I had known about this years ago as this comes at greater value to competitors. I would only ask that you improve turnaround times with ID verification as my wait times were longer than previously advised by the support team.

Rates and Fees
Hi Chiki, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Easy Processing

The rate was really good as compare to other company. The process was really easy and loved to use instarem points to redeem my transfer which discounted 10 bucks for the transfer.

Hi Sub, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Convenient

Fast and Easy.Website is fast and convenient.Should increase the sending limits.I will be happy to use it again.Gets easily connected to the bank and transfers are reflected instantly with an electronic message

Rates and Fees
Hi ABH, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Faster Processing

Very Fast Processing Service. Good Forex Rate more than Market rate still with less transaction fee compared to other service providers. .Impressed with the Processing to of the Transaction. Will love to do it next time as well.
Thanks to Instarem.

Rates and Fees
Hi Deepak, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Best remittance service

Best forex rates, flat low fees and fast money transfer. I have been using it for many years and it is still the best remittance service. There are no hidden charges.

Rates and Fees
Hi Vinod, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

very fast

very fast and accurate price compared to other like Transferwise. transaction takes very few seconds of time especially international and between local banks. So, i would like to suggest instarem

Rates and Fees
Hi Gopi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Good remittance service provider

Quick and reliable service provider for sending money from AU to India.

Rates and Fees
Hi Anirudh, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Best Experience

Never had any issues in transferring money through InstaReM. Always had seamless experience with InstaRem and their support staff is also very helpful.
Once I discovered InstaReM, I have never used any other exchange service after that.

Hi Anuj, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Instarem is just stupendous.

Expectional and simply superb. we respect Instarem. This is the only platform to get the best quote to transfer money overseas. Till now I have wonderful experience with Instarem. This is great.

Rates and Fees
Hi Naga, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Unable to login with Facebook from the app which is a big inconvenience. I can only access my account from the website or I have to use a laptop. Fix it

Hi Ankit, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide us with your CIN or registered email ID for us to investigate into this issue further and assist you.My registered email address is ankitjaingp@gmail.comHi Ankit, Kindly assist us with the error you are facing while trying to login from App.

Awesome reliable transaction at your fingertip

Seamless transaction...just takes few minutes of your time...highly recommend Instarem for good conversion rates...they also have good rewards and bonus points for each transaction,referral bonus.Moreover you can rely on it for faster transaction anywhere in the world.

Rates and Fees
Hi Sango, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Best rates with excellent experince

I needed a fast remit service. Instarem is amazing with alomost instant transfer. Their webiste is very intuitive and user friendly. Overall , Great experience and i owuld ceryainly recommend to friends and family.
Thank You Instarem!

Rates and Fees
Hi Thiru, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Fast service and good rates

I needed a fast remit service. Instarem is amazing. Same day delivery with good rates.
Overall , Good experience. The customer service is excellent and the transfer rates are better than other apps. Thank You Instarem!

Need more promo codes. Points earning is too difficult.

Rates and Fees
Hi Debasish, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

great service and good rates

service is very good and fast. I would recommend it.
Processing can be bit faster.
Overall , Good experience.
Also, they should come up with more promo codes for regular users .
As of now, it's only for new users.

Rates and Fees
Hi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.