• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Joi

JoiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always get money gets credited to my overseas account in a few minutes. Thanks Instarem for your great service! Even the renewal of account was pretty easy! Much better than many other similar companies!

Shiva

ShivaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

In just matter of 2 min funds got transferred in overseas account. I recommend instarem as the best service provider for overseas transfer with reasonable fees and best exchange rate.

Nirav

NiravGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent and quick service

I found it really easy to use and very safe really enjoyed the service. the good thing is your details are safe when you next time as it shows all the past records and you don't have to repeat the details again. which is very easy to use.

Rates and Fees

Substantially big amount transfer fails through Instarem

If there is an emergency and you have to transfer substantial amount, instarem is not the option. I tried to transfer 2 days back and it failed twice at review and authorise page. And today again the same issue. Customer care has only one reply to it that there might be issue with poli service. Poli service is an important service utilitised by many big firms and if its not working from 2 days then it would on news. I am having a second thought to continue with instarem inspite of its good rates.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Glen, We regret the delay and inconvenience caused. Could you please assist us with your registered email ID with InstaRem to check the issue and get back to you.

Glen
Glen

glenvishal@gmail.com

Muthulakshmi R.

Muthulakshmi R.Sydney, NSW

Faster money transfer and easy UI both website and mobile app

Money is transferred to the required bank in few minutes. Application UI is user-friendly both in the browser and mobile application. The customer support team always reachable and very friendly. Have referred many friends and will definitely refer in future as well.

mahe

maheGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

always professional service and its easy to send money without much hassle. would recommend definitely to my friends and family for easy money transfer overseas. keep up the good work.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Mahe, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Digital B.

Digital B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy money transfer

Instarem is my go to app to send money overseas. The conversion rate is good compare to other serviecs online. Never had any issues transferring money abroad home. Highly recommend it!

Team I.Instarem

Hi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Highest exchange rate, great service

the company agent is helpful, supportive and provide highest rate compared to others. Will highly recommend for every want to have remittance overseas. This is the best company I have used service so far.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Jason, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

gr3y

gr3yVictoria

Just for the points

First try. Had difficulty putting in the address details, as it cant be found, and had to re do the details 3x.
Even if it said to put it manually. Wouldnt accept the first try.
Said it was an error, then it actually went in.

Rangika

RangikaSydney, NSW

really good x-rate and low transaction fee

In a hurry to transfer money instantly then this is the product to use
* Verification process all online no need to run around with physical copies
* better rate
* low low transaction fee compare to other
* user-friendly web interface
* more promotions to save money and earn points

Riya Das

Riya DasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very useful. Hassle free transfer.

Really happy in using the help..amount credited almost real-time .
Hassle free transfer.
Easy to use app
Nice transfer amount.
Like reward points system.
Got notification for increasing rate..helps to understand current rate.
Dashboard is simple.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Riya, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Your service is amazing and blazing fast.

Your service is amazing and blazing fast. The money gets deposited to the beneficiary's account even before getting the 3rd party payment notification from the Bank. Superfast and super cool.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Tapas, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Haresh Kumar

Haresh KumarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive Experience

Based on past experiences I had for sending money overseas, I was not expecting the service to be so good, fast & have very good rate too.
I now always check their site as first option to remit funds overseas

Team I.Instarem

The rate is high and excellent offer for new customers. Rapid e-verification for identity which was so good compared to others. No hassle during transaction. I love it and recommend it.

Raja Shekar Durgi

Raja Shekar DurgiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is amazing! easy to use, very convenient, hassle free and guaranteed amount

Transferring money to overseas with Insta is very easy, convenient and hassle free. Also, the transfer rate is almost equivalent to actual XE rate which is so amazing! Thanks Insta

Team I.Instarem

Hi Raja, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

UMESH PAHARI

UMESH PAHARICentral West, NSW

Best app

I was confused what I should be doing to get money transferred to USA, I was more concerned about reliability but one of my friend suggested me to use this app which was easy but waiting forward to hear from recipient

Team I.Instarem

Hi Umesh, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Transfer perfect and accurate with Instarem

I feel good and comfortable with the money transfers through Instarem every time, I always prefer to send money to Overseas with Instarem app even other different apps are available

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sai, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Veer

VeerVictoria

Instarem doesnt support charity

Instarem rejects transaction (mentioning internal reason) and while refunds, takes 72 hours to refund the money. They use offers to attract new customers - But after that the service is bad. They don't support charity donations - Australia is known for people who are community oriented and Instarem puts money over community - A strange one..I would prefer to pay few $$ more and use a company that supports and contributes to community!!!

Review on Instarem

I use Instarem to transfer money to India, my experience has been good and trustworthy. However, just one suggestion to add to attract new customers and ongoing customers, some offers must be given from time to time.

ravi

ravimelbourne

always great exchange rate

always got the best exchange rate and the money transfers fast as well. I always compare with other sites before i send and gets best rate from instarem. highly recommended

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ravi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.