AussieDweller

AussieDwellerSydney, NSW

Doesnt work

Was trying to get money from India to Australia. They had vague rules that are never disclosed. They wasted a lot of time asking documents, collected info but never completed the transaction. Avoid if you can

Easy to use

I have been using instarem for more than 2 years now. It gives best exchange rate and fast transferring highly recommend this to others like to transfer money. thanks instarem

Australia2015

Australia2015Sydney, NSW

Smooth and easy

I have been using instarem for more than 2 years now. It offers one if the best exchange rates and also very convenient to use. The customer service is also very responsive.

Team I.Instarem

Hi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Kavin

KavinSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable service

I am very pleased to use Instarem transfer funds to India as I could receive money in my Indian account within few minutes. The service is very fast and reliable and will be using it in future as well.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Kavin, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Farra Grace G.

Farra Grace G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer here

I am very happy that I come across with Instarem because I was able to send money in the Philippines seamlessly. It is so easy to send money through their website.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Farra, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

This is good and perfect to send money quickly

Normally I use instarem to send money to overseas, this works perfect and safe to transfer the money. So that I always prefer Instarem to transfer money whenever I want a new transaction.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sai, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Fast and secure money transfer

Instarem is my favorite way to transfer money overseas. Its quick and easy, only thing i would like to suggest is to lower the trajection fees charged.
Rest all good.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sujit, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

John

JohnPerth

Easy to use but not sure how quick the transfer will be...

It took awhile to have my account approved but happy with exchange rate and transfer fee. Way lower than the big company. Looking forward to find out how quick the transfer will get to the receiver!
*** Update after 2 days of transfer - wheres my money? Contacted customer service but no reply?

Team I.Instarem

Hi John, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

yogibackinaction

yogibackinactionSydney, NSW

Very swift remittance and competitive exchange rates with Instarem platform

Instarem has always been my number one choice when it comes to remittance. It is absolutely hassle free and provides best possible exchange rates. Wish they continue to deliver their services in cost effective way.

Rupesh

RupeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice service

It's really Nice to see that money transferring using instarem is very easy and the exchange rate they provide is very accurate. Keep up good service....

Thanks team instarem its really helpfull.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Rupesh, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement

Peter BFar North Queensland, QLD

Service is absolute crap

You never deliver on time, your call staff can never give straight answers and team leaders are never available to speak to.

It is absolute nonsense in this day age to be told that the back-office team can't give an answer because they are based in India and don't start work until late morning Australian time. It is a bad joke that an international business can only operate during weekday business hours in India

Team I.Instarem

Hi Peter, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide us with your CIN or registered email ID for us to investigate into this issue further and assist you.

Sarat

SaratSydney, NSW

Speed and Easy Transfer

Transfer using Instarem is very easy and get very very competitive exchange rate. They charge a very reasonable transfer fee. You can also receive Insta points which can be used later for your further transfers.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sarat, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Great service with great exchange rates!!!

I do at times, compare with western union and found it better with exchange rates in Instarem. Even more, with referral coupons it would benefit more.
After service: They are transparent and quick to deal with.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Jicky, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Excellent Service.

The service provided by Instarem is pretty simple and very effective. The website is very good in terms of simplicity. The exchange rates are amazing and are up to date. I would recommend this website to transfer money anywhere. Thanks, Instarem for their wonderful services.

Kenny L.

Kenny L.Sydney, NSW

Easy and reliable

I like using the service because it's easy to use, reliable and the rate is competitive, just the way i want it! Have been using this service for more than 1 year and will continue to do so.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Kenny, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

RGP

RGPSydney, NSW

Excellent Application to transfer fund overseas

Instarem helps to transfer the fund instantly. I recommend all my friends and colleagues to use this website for transferring the fund. Thank you Instarem for such an amazing service.

Good and Trust worthy

Good website to transfer money quick and safe. Best FX rates in the market as compared to some of their competitors. I always recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

SSS

SSSSydney, NSW

Reasonable rate and good services

I always use the same service due to reasonable rate and excellent services. I agreed that this is one of the best rate in the market. High recommended! Thanks you.

Vivek K.

Vivek K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Money transfer application

Have been using Instarem for my AUD to INR transfers from 4+ years. Best FX rates in the market as compared to some of their competitors. It used to take 24 hours for the funds to be transferred, but nowadays the transfers are very quick and sometimes instant. I have noticed that transfers done during mornings are instant. I always recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

It is authentic company

It is authentic company based on experience, they charge minimal fees and gives insta points on your transfer which you can redeem on your next transfer. Company also give bonus.