• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Ayulgui A.

Ayulgui A.South East Queensland, QLD

very sleek and functional web experience.

efficient engagement and verification. transferred my first transfer. very effective web experience and quick process. within 2 days received the transfer on the other end. referral and frequent promo codes offered.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ayulgui, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and easy transection

I just use instarem after using other apps but this one is best in live rates and very less fees for overseas transactions to any country,so big yes to instarem.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Mandeep, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

This is Amazing and Perfect!!

Best services, best rates as per the market. Always on time services, user friendly app will always recommend to friends and relatives. Easy connectivity and hassle free transfer within seconds.

MSS

MSSPerth, WA

A satisfying experience

Very competitive exchange rate and reliable. Just it took longer time than expected (about 3 days) for funds transfer. Other than that it’s a great service. And a satisfying exchange rate

ABCD

ABCDSydney, NSW

Fast & Easy Transfer, Just Perfect

I just love the services of Instarem, best thing is fast transfer and easy website. Another best thing I love is that you can lock a transfer rate and can transfer after few hours, this is not available else where. Thanks.

Team I.Instarem

Dear customer, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Amar D.

Amar D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive Rate, Easy to use, Fast Service

I have been using this app for a while and I have found that the rates are competitive compared to other forex providers. The service is also reliable and fast and the currency transfer process doesn't take more than 24 hours.

AGIESIM

AGIESIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Reliable

Very happy with the service. Fast delivery of payment and very reliable. Highly recomendable.Easy connectivity and hassle free transfer within seconds. Great rate and no service fee which is a bonus.

Team I.Instarem

Dear Client, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

Great progress in customer experience and transfer processing times. Best rates in the industry at present.

I am one of the initial customer of Instarem and have been using this site to transfer since its inception a few years back..
I see huge improvements in the customer experience especially with their website interface and the transfers are happening faster these days with some being settled instantly.
Rates are competitive and most times the best amongst other competitors. Although recently they have increased their fees, yet their rates are still the best amongst competitors.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ibrahim, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Easy, seamless and great rate!!

Very happy with the service!! Login is simple. easy to navigate the site and add beneficiaries. Rounds up the fees and you pay a rounded up amount. Great rate. You also earn points for referring..

Team I.Instarem

Dear William, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Find out how Instarem compares to other Money Transfer Services

Very fast and trusts money transfer

InstaReM service is Very fast and trusts money transfer. I am using InstaReM money transfer for almost 4 years now. I like the PayID option which was introduced recently. worth try for it.

murari b.

murari b.Sydney, NSW

Good transfer rates and faster transactions

I recommend Instarem for all oversees money transfer. I am using this website from last 3 years and never faced any issues with the transactions. The transfer rates are always high when compared with other websites. Very user friendly website and mobile app for easy transfers.

Excellent user experience

The best rate in the market as always. I compared with many web sites and did not find any better rate. Transfer time is usually 24 hrs; what else do we need?

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sarma,We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Swati

SwatiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Instarem - Most Reliable

Instarem provides the best in service and has been always very reliable. Its support staff are also very helpful when in need. I recommend their service to all. Great job.. Also, the support team is so accurate and helpful.

Team I.Instarem

Dear Swati, We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience while remitting with InstaReM. Also, thank you for finding the time to share your positive experience with others!

Best for international money transfer

Nit

NitSydney

Best rates with fast transfer

Very fast service with the best rates. I like the PayID option, which was introduced recently. I'm using this service for the past 5 years without any issues, and I would highly recommend using InstaRem.

Pakhi

PakhiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates ever and very good customer service

I have tried multiple sites for transfering money to overseas, but Instarem is the best website, they always have best rate and if you have any issues, their customer service is very prompt. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Pakhi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

InstaReM service is Very fast and trusts money transfer

InstaReM service is Very fast and trusts money transfer. I am using InstaReM money transfer for almost 2 years now. I like the PayID option which was introduced recently. worth try for it.

Roopam G.

Roopam G.Sydney, NSW

Very fast and convenient money transfer.

Seen this app evolve over the years and it's now almost unbeatable. Transparency of rates and amounts is easy to understand and designed to help the user. Speed of transfer and notifications at every step is very helpful

Raghavendra R.

Raghavendra R.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy !!

Using instarem for many years now. They have evolved very well as the technologies become available and the credits are getting really fast year-by-year. The FxRate is highest from my comparison. The transfer rate is close to google's fx rate tracking with standard fees proportional to money being sent, although I'd like if they can still reduce the fees. Highly recommended.

Instarem - Very good for Overseas transfer

Instarem - Very good for Overseas transfer. I have been using for more than 2 years and haven't had any issues at all. Money gets transferred instantly to the overseas account.