95% · 24911 · 4%

Kenny B.Sydney, NSW
Nicole Wilcox
Nicole Wilcox4 posts

Funds has been locked for 4 months

My account and funds has been locked for 4 months. No response and no feedback from World first. I’ve sent countless emails and messages but still no solution. I have had the most pleasant experience working with Emmett Adam at AYR,LP. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate the help he provides to help me recover the funds that were invested, and I look forward to continuing the process with him.
Svitlana S.
Svitlana S.

they are thieves, avoid them!

Horrible service! they received $15000 on my business bank account, then blocked the account and haven't returned the money! the support doesn't provide any information. They have been using my money for free since October 2023!
Ms Allen
Ms Allen

The manager of my account is great he actively calls me when there is movement in the market so I can lock in rates that will benefit my business.
Al P.
Al P.

Excellent Professional customer service

I have been dealing with World first for some time now, their customer service and ease of transacting in multiple currencies is what we have become used to. Their rates are very competitive.
Overall i have had a great experience.
Robert
Robert

Ease of use

Safe and secure, allows timing to get the most favorable rate. Show reply
Kasia
Kasia

Excellent customer service

I have been dealing with World First for over 10 years now and their customer service has always been outstanding. Very knowledgeable, "can do" attitude, exceptionally fast response, and obviously great rates. Show reply
Paul
Paul

Smart!

The World First platform is super user friendly. The application process took minutes to complete and the response time was impressive. And you can talk to a person if needed! All round a good experience and hopefully a long and successful relationship. Show reply
Joseph
JosephPerth, WA

new platform is terrible

I have been using World First for years, but their new trading platform is terrible. It was launched incomplete, without many of their old functions and features. Considering going back to Western Union. Spent over an hour on hold trying to sort my trade out.
World First   DM

Hi Joseph, we're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Can you please contact us on ausdealer@worldfirst.com and we'll be in touch to resolve your issue?

Jayson
JaysonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Terrible Experience

I have used this company a couple of times in the past, but never again. I tried to phone them twice this morning, waited in line for 5 minutes each and then as I etched closer to being the next person they hang up on me. There is NOTHING more frustrating than being hung up on, not once but twice in a row. My time is worth something!! I don't care if people find this company worthy of 5 stars, if you waste people's time then you deserve a 0 rating. Pathetic
CORP
CORP2 posts

On time service

always delivered the goods
payments were made in a timely manner
delays were sorted out as quick as possible
best rates on the market for our company
ive been using worlds first for many years now with little hassle and excellent customer service
Ehsan Pilzoor
Ehsan PilzoorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

very good communication and good in following issues

after rejecting the payment during bank process , good following from world first helped me,quick response for this issue got me surprised . so recommendable platform that i will offer my friends
Steven
Steven2 posts

Avoid like the plague

unethical, deceitful and non transparent. steer clear of these cowboys. They are a law upon themselves. Will hold your funds with no explanation and then ignore you. Theres better cheaper options out there
Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Thanks WorldFirst - Outstanding Service

I wanted to transfer money at the best rate possible so over the course of several days I was in regular phone contact with George Cole at WorldFirst. He was always patient and helpful, and greatly assisted me in figuring out what to do and ultimately I got my money sent over at a really good rate. I'm really grateful. Thanks George for the outstanding service!
Maria
Maria2 posts

Great speed and service

This was the second time I used WorldFirst and I couldn't be happier with their rates, customer service and speed in processing. Funds were received within 24 hours. Thanks George!

nzmike001
nzmike001

These reviews all seem to be written by the same person - they are all so similar in wording and content and nearly all of them name a specific person, something doesn’t feel right here. What NZ and Australian credentials do you have for transferring money?

kimbopumpkin
kimbopumpkin

Interesting pick up - I was thinking the same thing when reading the reviews... all very similar! Did you end up using their service?

Leah P.
Leah P.

How long will it take for the reciever to receive the money that I will send? and what is my requirements and my recepient 's requirements to register?

World First   DM
Dean
Dean

Can anyone please how to log in to my account?

About World First

World First has two main account options, an International Payments Account and an International Collections Account. The International Payments Account is for businesses importing goods and paying overseas suppliers, with the Collections Account is for those businesses selling using websites and online marketplaces.

Payments on transfers of $10, 000 or more are fee free, while payments between $2, 000 and $9, 999 will incur a $10 fee, and payments of $2, 000 or under attract a $20 fee.

Products and services

Products and services include spot contracts, forward contracts, firm orders and Xero integration.

• Spot contracts are the simplest type of fast, secure transfer. World First will offer you a rate based on a live market rate. If you’re happy with this, you transfer your money to them, and they will send an onward payment. This payment may arrive on the same day, or on the next day.
  • Forward contracts let you lock in an exchange rate for a set period of time (for a maximum of 24 months), for payments of identifiable goods and services.
  • Firm orders let you authorise the company to carry out a transaction on your behalf when the exchange rate reaches the rate you’ve chosen, that you’re happy with.
  • Xero integration allows you to connect your International Collections Account to reconcile transactions and allow for better, seamless bookkeeping.

Points of praise

Plenty of World First’s customers are thrilled with the company's international payments services, and have used them for several years for the following reasons.

• Payments are made reliably on time in a speedy and efficient manner.
  • World First offers some of the best, most competitive rates in the market.
  • Reviewers were impressed by World First’s excellent customer service. Customers are treated with care, and staff attributes include being patient, kind and helpful.
  • If there were any issues with making payments, they were quickly resolved by the World First team members. Fast response times to any queries or issues were also greatly appreciated by reviewers.

Contact info for World First