World First
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by World First

Pros

Reliable and efficient transfers
Excellent customer care
Competitive rates

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
CORP
CORP

On time service

always delivered the goods
payments were made in a timely manner
delays were sorted out as quick as possible
best rates on the market for our company
ive been using worlds first for many years now with little hassle and excellent customer service

Ehsan Pilzoor
Ehsan PilzoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good communication and good in following issues

after rejecting the payment during bank process , good following from world first helped me,quick response for this issue got me surprised . so recommendable platform that i will offer my friends

Avoid like the plague

unethical, deceitful and non transparent. steer clear of these cowboys. They are a law upon themselves. Will hold your funds with no explanation and then ignore you. Theres better cheaper options out there

Rates and Fees

Thanks WorldFirst - Outstanding Service.

I wanted to transfer money at the best rate possible so over the course of several days I was in regular phone contact with George Cole at WorldFirst. He was always patient and helpful, and greatly assisted me in figuring out what to do and ultimately I got my money sent over at a really good rate. I'm really grateful. Thanks George for the outstanding service!

Great speed and service

This was the second time I used WorldFirst and I couldn't be happier with their rates, customer service and speed in processing. Funds were received within 24 hours. Thanks George!

Trouble free. Great Service

I need to transfer a large amount to the USA for an off market share purchase. As a lawyer I am often skeptical when top service is promised. I had not used World First before but despite my reservations found the service provided by George Cole and his team impeccable. I will use them again and can certainly recommend them.

Matt R.
Matt R.Sydney, NSW

Professional company

They treat the customers so respectfully. They answer all questions by phone and email quickly. Without a doubt, they are the best and #1 in Australia. I really appreciate your excellent support.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Janet
JanetSouthwest, VIC

Extraordinary reliable and easy to deal with.

I have found World First to be extremely reliable. The directions given by my wonderful agent GEORGE COLE were made understandable and very helpful breeze. He's been amazing and I highly recommend him & World First. Your funds are safe and will arrive without a hitch. The bonus being you get the best deals available. Honest, safe, reliable!

Helge
HelgeBrisbane

Best rates, best service

For the last few months I have been dealing with World First. George has been easy, friendly and professional to talk to with best rates on offer. Reliable and efficient service that works as easy after hours online.
Highly recommend WorldFirst.

Briand
BriandMelbourne

Very Very good service

Excellent, very courteous and efficient service, will use again in the future!

My Account Manager/Trader George (Cole), was very knowledgeable and helpful with any (small) problem that occurred. These were entirely my fault (being a first time user of the service, but everything sorted out by George very quickly!

In short, simply a breeze!

WorldFirstWorld FirstSend a private message

Just perfect support and so professional

Julian was helpful and professional all the way through the process - would definitely recommend World First to all users and for myself wouldn’t hesitate to use Julians team again - top man.

WorldFirstWorld FirstSend a private message

Excellent staff to deal with

I've been using World First for about 3 years. They have great service, quick trades and I deal with George who is ALWAYS helpful and quick to respond to questions or issues.

Find out how World First compares to other Money Transfer Services

Fantastic service and excellent, transparent rates

After comparing the rates of the leading FX transfer specialists, I finally settled on World First due to their transparent fees and excellent rates. Transferring our savings from the UK to NZ was an efficient process and the service throughout was excellent with constant contact from my assigned dealer Julian. Although I had my GBP funds on account with WorldFirst, I was surprised they were able to transfer NZD to my account the same day my order was executed. Fantastic service - fully recommend both Julian and WorldFirst to anyone looking to transfer funds.

World First:)

I had set up a new account and unbeknown to me I already had an old account. I received a call from Sam advising me of my account, she put me on the right track and I thank her very much.

Simple. Quick. No Fuss.

I've been using WorldFirst for years, I've found the whole set up very easy to use and I'm very glad to have found them. George at WF has been super helpful and always quick to respond to any questions or issues.

nzmike001
nzmike001asked

These reviews all seem to be written by the same person - they are all so similar in wording and content and nearly all of them name a specific person, something doesn’t feel right here. What NZ and Australian credentials do you have for transferring money?

kimbopumpkin
kimbopumpkin

Interesting pick up - I was thinking the same thing when reading the reviews... all very similar! Did you end up using their service?

Leah P.
Leah P.asked

How long will it take for the reciever to receive the money that I will send? and what is my requirements and my recepient 's requirements to register?

Dean
Dean asked

Can anyone please how to log in to my account?

Get an answer from our members and World First representatives

About World First

World First has two main account options, an International Payments Account and an International Collections Account. The International Payments Account is for businesses importing goods and paying overseas suppliers, with the Collections Account is for those businesses selling using websites and online marketplaces.

Payments on transfers of $10, 000 or more are fee free, while payments between $2, 000 and $9, 999 will incur a $10 fee, and payments of $2, 000 or under attract a $20 fee.

Products and services

Products and services include spot contracts, forward contracts, firm orders and Xero integration.

• Spot contracts are the simplest type of fast, secure transfer. World First will offer you a rate based on a live market rate. If you’re happy with this, you transfer your money to them, and they will send an onward payment. This payment may arrive on the same day, or on the next day.
  • Forward contracts let you lock in an exchange rate for a set period of time (for a maximum of 24 months), for payments of identifiable goods and services.
  • Firm orders let you authorise the company to carry out a transaction on your behalf when the exchange rate reaches the rate you’ve chosen, that you’re happy with.
  • Xero integration allows you to connect your International Collections Account to reconcile transactions and allow for better, seamless bookkeeping.

Points of praise

Plenty of World First’s customers are thrilled with the company's international payments services, and have used them for several years for the following reasons.

• Payments are made reliably on time in a speedy and efficient manner.
  • World First offers some of the best, most competitive rates in the market.
  • Reviewers were impressed by World First’s excellent customer service. Customers are treated with care, and staff attributes include being patient, kind and helpful.
  • If there were any issues with making payments, they were quickly resolved by the World First team members. Fast response times to any queries or issues were also greatly appreciated by reviewers.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

World First are in the business of making international money transfers a breeze. Their reliable service has led to the company taking home a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Money Transfer Service. Top scores were awarded for World First’s timeliness in processing and making transfers, and for its competitive rates and fees.