World First

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vadim G.

Vadim G.Sydney, NSW

Don't know how to transfer money

I used their service a few years ago and was happy with it. However, this year they took the money converted the currency and then informed me that they don't want to do the transfer because the destination bank falls under US sanctions. They are just too lazy and incompetent to verify that the restrictions are not applicable. Used another money transfer service to make the transfer to the same destination.

Rates and Fees

Bek R.

Bek R.

Easy transfer with competitive rates

I had very great experience with transfering money via world first. Their support team is really helpful and quick to respond any questions you might have. I would recommend their service.

Rates and Fees

Great rates & Service

Had a great experience making an FX transfer with WorldFirst. The staff were helpful and understanding and ensured that I got a great rate. Thanks WorldFirst

Great exchange rates

Competitive exchange rates and I love the convenience of being able to complete transfers on an app when it suits me

Great local service

Great exchange rates and they charged no fees. They have a big Sydney office where you can speak to real people too.

Neale Jones

Neale JonesHunter Region, NSW

Too hard to set up an account

After 5 days I have given up trying to transfer money with World First.
In order to set up an account, they feel the need to "understand the transaction"
This involves identifying where you earn the money to pay for the transfer and whether the receiver of the money is acceptable to World first and whether or not you will use the purchased materials for the purpose that you have stated. So as a contractor you need to show them a copy of the contract that you have where you are using the materials that you want to purchase with the money transfer. What do they do with this information? Is it sold on?
In all honesty, the slightly better rates are not worth the huge waste of time trying setting up an account with World First.

World F.World First

Niall D

Niall DMid North Coast, NSW

FAIL World First - customer last FAIL

I paid WF 21 March 2018, WF paid the beneficiary 3 April 2018. I had to chase them to get the transfer completed.
They did not communicate with me or offer an explanation or apology after the very poor service. Previous experience had been good, but this was a business transaction and credibility is vital. We lost more than 10 days in production time, suffered daily emails 'where's the money?' and will pay more in freight to make up for lost time. That's a FAIL.

Symbol57