• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Trouble free. Great Service

I need to transfer a large amount to the USA for an off market share purchase. As a lawyer I am often skeptical when top service is promised. I had not used World First before but despite my reservations found the service provided by George Cole and his team impeccable. I will use them again and can certainly recommend them.

Matt R.

Matt R.Sydney, NSW

Professional company

They treat the customers so respectfully. They answer all questions by phone and email quickly. Without a doubt, they are the best and #1 in Australia. I really appreciate your excellent support.

Janet

JanetSouthwest, VIC

Extraordinary reliable and easy to deal with.

I have found World First to be extremely reliable. The directions given by my wonderful agent GEORGE COLE were made understandable and very helpful breeze. He's been amazing and I highly recommend him & World First. Your funds are safe and will arrive without a hitch. The bonus being you get the best deals available. Honest, safe, reliable!

Helge

HelgeBrisbane

Best rates, best service

For the last few months I have been dealing with World First. George has been easy, friendly and professional to talk to with best rates on offer. Reliable and efficient service that works as easy after hours online.
Highly recommend WorldFirst.

Briand

BriandMelbourne

Very Very good service

Excellent, very courteous and efficient service, will use again in the future!

My Account Manager/Trader George (Cole), was very knowledgeable and helpful with any (small) problem that occurred. These were entirely my fault (being a first time user of the service, but everything sorted out by George very quickly!

In short, simply a breeze!

WorldFirstWorld First

Just perfect support and so professional

Julian was helpful and professional all the way through the process - would definitely recommend World First to all users and for myself wouldn’t hesitate to use Julians team again - top man.

WorldFirstWorld First

Excellent staff to deal with

I've been using World First for about 3 years. They have great service, quick trades and I deal with George who is ALWAYS helpful and quick to respond to questions or issues.

WorldFirstWorld First

Fantastic service and excellent, transparent rates

After comparing the rates of the leading FX transfer specialists, I finally settled on World First due to their transparent fees and excellent rates. Transferring our savings from the UK to NZ was an efficient process and the service throughout was excellent with constant contact from my assigned dealer Julian. Although I had my GBP funds on account with WorldFirst, I was surprised they were able to transfer NZD to my account the same day my order was executed. Fantastic service - fully recommend both Julian and WorldFirst to anyone looking to transfer funds.

World First:)

I had set up a new account and unbeknown to me I already had an old account. I received a call from Sam advising me of my account, she put me on the right track and I thank her very much.

Simple. Quick. No Fuss.

I've been using WorldFirst for years, I've found the whole set up very easy to use and I'm very glad to have found them. George at WF has been super helpful and always quick to respond to any questions or issues.

Clayton S.

Clayton S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

WorldFirst offered a great end to end experience when transferring forex. Would certainly use them again in the future as well as recommend them to anyone looking to transfer forex.

WorldFirstWorld First

Easy, intuitive and great service

The team at World First are actually very helpful, great service and fast response times. This was my first time transferring money, a great online system, very intuitive and easy to use from my mobile.

Mohammad N.

Mohammad N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Service

It was my first time transferring money with World First. Really good service and user-friendly platform.
I would like to say thank you to help me open the account over the phone. Special thanks to Navdeep and Pharidah.

Nō1 in currency exchange

Exceptional personalised service from Sam, my Client Relations Officer. One needs look no further, World First delivers every time and on time. This is the bench mark in currency exchange

David Malpas

David Malpas

Great transfer platfrom

I have used World First for international transfers for several years now. It is easy to use and very efficient. The rate is better than my bank and saves me money. The last transfer I did was amazingly fast. From arranging the wire to World First at my local bank in Utah, to hitting my Australian account was about 5 hours. That was amazing. And if I need questions answered or some support, Julian is there and responds quickly and efficiently. High recommend World First.

Joseph

JosephPerth, WA

Easy to use platform for my international transfers

This is a easy to use platform for international transfers with competitive exchange rates.
The account was easy to set up and simple to use. I would recommend this service to other businesses.

Ramesh Patel

Ramesh PatelWeetangera 2614, ACT

Very efficient and very easy to do transfers. Extremely competitive rates. Knowledgeable friendly staff.

Have dealt with transfers via World First..... and honestly, it IS WORLD FIRST in name AND in service and efficiency and rates on offer. I thoroughly recommend the World First for all your foreign exchange needs. They also have facility for transfer to India (Indian Rupees) but that is only via direct phone call to your case manager.

AT and DM

AT and DMSydney, NSW

Solid Service Since 2013

My wife and I have moved various sized sums between the UK and Australia for a number of years now. We are by no means high-net-worth people but this has not deterred WF from offering a personalized and attentive service standard. I like the fact that I can either automate my transactions or talk to my broker. I like the fact I get frequent trade statuses is very reassuring and the speed with which my funds have been released very pleasing. And we certainly got better rates on each occasion than the bank was offering!

Ivor Oddie

Ivor OddieHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, Efficient, Friendly Service

WorldFirstWorld First

Great rate, simple one off transfer.

Excellent customer service on top of a competitive, simple and transparent locked-in exchange rate. Good company. I was able to work with my account manager to ensure my elderly mother could easily transfer funds via her bank due to their partnership with them.