OrbitRemit

OrbitRemit

Brand Manager for OrbitRemit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Great!! Highly Recommended

Used this to transfer a large sum of money to the UK back in 2015, Highly recommended. The best transfer system I have used! The app is very easy to use

Mei L.
Mei L.Victoria

Awesome service

Good service and rates. Always fast and lower fee. Highly recommend it to anyone who would like to transfer overseas. The process is easy and they have a great team to assist customers if you need any help.

Excellent efficient service.

Reliable, super quick and easy to deal with, I couldn't recommend OrbitRemit more. The fixed fee regardless of transfer size is also a bonus. I love the communication, you know where your money is at each stage of the transfer and it always arrives within a day. The only money transfer service I trust and use.

Rachel Tan
Rachel TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the fixed fee $4aud no matter how much I transfer

Love the fixed fee $4aud no matter how much I transfer. It takes 1 day to get the money transferred to the other end, which is great! Love the email notifications that notify me the progress.

Ignatius A.
Ignatius A.

Excellent Online Money Transfer Services

Good rates, speedy and easy online services without any hassle. Money is transferred to the recipient on the same business day. Company sends instance notifications when money is deposited in their account and when money is transferred to the recipient's account.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Preferred money remittance company

Every now and then I send money to my parents and relatives, I always use Orbit Remit. Works well every time, the rate is excellent and the fee is very minimal. Transfer is very fast and if staff are very good if you have a question or issues. I would highly recommend Orbit Remit.

Dara
DaraPerth, WA

disappointed much

I sent money through orbit many times, money is received by the recipient. BUT the transaction is very very slow - you need to wait the next day for their advice for the reference number . this is what happened to my family needing to get the money asap yesterday due to emergency but the ever reliable orbit was way too slow and has no customer service to help you.

orbit needs to change their system in order for them to be competitive. for now, I will go to a different remittance company who are more reliable and has an excellent customer service which orbit lacks.

Joshua M.
Joshua M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I use this service regularly as I travel a lot and have family and money in both NZ and Australia. I’ve always found it easy to use and have had no problems, would definitely recommend

Br00
Br00Sydney, NSW

Good Exchange Rate, Low Fee and Excellent Support.

I did my first transfer to a recipient in Viet Nam a couple of days ago. The exchange rate and the fee quoted to me by OrbitRemit were very favourable. There were a few issues with setting up and verifying my account but the Support people were very proactive and fast in their responses (via email and chat line). Once these issues were resolved the recipient was able to collect the money in less than 24 hours. I am very happy with my experience will certainly continue to use OrbitRemit.

Markus83
Markus83Melbourne

spam company

Never signed up - somehow they got my details and spammed me.. Further action needs to be taken against company’s sending out spam like this.. My info was probably sold by another company

Rates and Fees

No one responsible My wrong transfer

It’s about AU$3700 something it’s big money for me Worked hard for long time to save it to send it to my parents, but they don’t reponsible with their payout partner. Me and my parent is very sad with this condition.
I will always review bad with this app if they don’t responsible to take care of it.

Yen
YenWestern District, VIC

Good Service, Fast Transaction & Good Rates

I've been using this for about 3 years now and never had an issue. I actually once mistaken to transfer fund to their account which is supposed to be for my electric bill, they have informed me and sent back my money right away. Their referral reward works do as I already once awarded by them. I'm a very happy customer.

VOIDED
VOIDEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quick to void transaction with good rates if late fund transfer

made a transaction with a good rate. made the fund transfer earliest possible the next day but then it was voided after an hour when the rates are too low now.
had a chat with the customer care, not helpful and just wanted me to accept what happened.
better try other service provider.

ljet.g4
ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2.5 stars

I would give them 2.5 stars.
As mentioned previous, they are unreliable and customer service is VERY poor.
Its ok, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
If you depend on it like I did, sending money to NZ regularly to pay off student loan, be prepared for your money to go missing.
They do not apologise, or take responsibility. They don’t answer questions, but if they do, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about. They blamed me for money going missing or transfers becoming void; even after I sent them screenshots of receipts, and bank transfers.
So if you are wanting to just SOMETIMES receiving your cash, they are perfect for you.

EvD
EvDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use and very responsive

No hassle.. Good rates and their Help team is very responsive to every issues. If you experience any problem, go to settings and click the write button on the upper right corner. They respond to you within 24hours

Read more reviews - page 2