OrbitRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Br00

Br00Sydney, NSW

Good Exchange Rate, Low Fee and Excellent Support.

I did my first transfer to a recipient in Viet Nam a couple of days ago. The exchange rate and the fee quoted to me by OrbitRemit were very favourable. There were a few issues with setting up and verifying my account but the Support people were very proactive and fast in their responses (via email and chat line). Once these issues were resolved the recipient was able to collect the money in less than 24 hours. I am very happy with my experience will certainly continue to use OrbitRemit.

Markus83

Markus83Melbourne

spam company

Never signed up - somehow they got my details and spammed me.. Further action needs to be taken against company’s sending out spam like this.. My info was probably sold by another company

Rates and Fees

No one responsible My wrong transfer

It’s about AU$3700 something it’s big money for me Worked hard for long time to save it to send it to my parents, but they don’t reponsible with their payout partner. Me and my parent is very sad with this condition.
I will always review bad with this app if they don’t responsible to take care of it.

Yen

YenWestern District, VIC

Good Service, Fast Transaction & Good Rates

I've been using this for about 3 years now and never had an issue. I actually once mistaken to transfer fund to their account which is supposed to be for my electric bill, they have informed me and sent back my money right away. Their referral reward works do as I already once awarded by them. I'm a very happy customer.

VOIDED

VOIDEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quick to void transaction with good rates if late fund transfer

made a transaction with a good rate. made the fund transfer earliest possible the next day but then it was voided after an hour when the rates are too low now.
had a chat with the customer care, not helpful and just wanted me to accept what happened.
better try other service provider.

ljet.g4

ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2.5 stars

I would give them 2.5 stars.
As mentioned previous, they are unreliable and customer service is VERY poor.
Its ok, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
If you depend on it like I did, sending money to NZ regularly to pay off student loan, be prepared for your money to go missing.
They do not apologise, or take responsibility. They don’t answer questions, but if they do, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about. They blamed me for money going missing or transfers becoming void; even after I sent them screenshots of receipts, and bank transfers.
So if you are wanting to just SOMETIMES receiving your cash, they are perfect for you.

EvD

EvDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use and very responsive

No hassle.. Good rates and their Help team is very responsive to every issues. If you experience any problem, go to settings and click the write button on the upper right corner. They respond to you within 24hours

grumpy cat

grumpy catSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service and will void transactions if rates drop In their favour with no notice

Be careful with this company. They cancel transactions if the rates drop after you accept a transaction. They will then ask l you to create a new transfer for less money. This was very annoying for me because I needed an exact amount of money transferred and a then had to create a second transfer for only a few dollars. They obviously look for any excuse to cancel transactions that don’t work in their favour. Customer service is very unhelpful and arrogant. They are obviously just a foreign company who simply doesn’t care. Other reviewers have said rates are good, maybe but still need to be very careful with a company that has no respect for the rights of both parties after a binding contract has been entered into.

Adam H.

Adam H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I initially went elsewhere after reading reviews here

After seeing bad reviews on customer service I initially went elsewhere... After seeing how much I was losing based on the exchange rate the others were giving I decided to give OrbitRemit a go..

I've done multiple transactions with the top rated Remit and OrbitRemit...

Orbit remit had faster and easier customer service, better exchange rate and the transactions went through faster (NZ to AU). Also the transactions only seem to be capped by what you set your bank limits to unlike others that have transaction maximums.

mickey p

mickey pGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked great... until it didn't.

Used them to set up regular payments to my overseas student loan. The automatic transfers worked fine for 3 weeks and then all went downhill from there. Contacted their support twice, did not get resolved. Cancelled their service.

Myla Chase

Myla ChaseSydney, NSW

Stay away from this service

josephine q.

josephine q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MONEY DID NOT ARRIVE

Sent USD500 to USA on Sept 19 but hasn't arrived up until now Oct 8. Tried to email but no reply. There's no other contact details on website. No one to speak to, very frustrating.

chav

chavAU

Can't find anyone better. Been customer 20 years .

I have been using them for about 20 years I can't find anyone better.
I have used them way back when they started in NZ the service was more personalized then but they still have the best rate though not the fastest.
I have sent money to Philippines, Australia and US.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Easy, quick, efficient

Easy to set up
Great instructions and feedback
Inexpensive

I set up an account after years of using bank transfers that were associated with large fees and poor exchange rates.

The OrbitRemit system works efficiently with fantastic communication and fast response and action times.

In my mind OrbitRemit in to currency transfer as to what Uber is to transport and AirBNB is to accomodation ..... revolutionary.

Tata

TataPerth, WA

Using More Than 7 yrs

Been using Orbitremit for more than 7 years now. Every pay day i send money to Philippines successfully. Highly recommended. Best exchange rate! No fee on 5th trasaction! Happy customer here

Find out how OrbitRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Not a credible company and horrible customer service focus

Do not use this company

Amazing money transfer service

We have been using Orbit for over 7 years now. It is so easy to use, they give great exchange rates and pay the money very quickly. My whole family uses it now as we are spread across the globe :)

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - not able to delete account or turn off email notifications

Barbara

BarbaraBrisbane

Do not try sending money through orbit remit

I successfully transferred money 2x except with the 3rd. They took my money straight away then later on informed me that my bank details doesnt match with my account, on the third transfer. I called them and sorted everything out when I did my 2nd transfer so I don't understand why they did not put it on my record - meaning I have to call them and explain, send my identifications every time I send money? Why take my money then tell me that my bank account doesn't match? I called them many many times but no luck at all!! I sent an email but no reply to this date. They informed me that my money has been returned to my bank on the 20th Dec. It's already January 2019 but I haven't received my money back!!!