Verifiedorbitremit.com🏆 2024 Award

90% · 39438 · 9%

Allan
AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Processing time

Definitely faster processing today. Well done. I think also because I transferred it earlier in the day but it’s always been good.
Rudolph
RudolphMurray Mallee, SA

Awesome

Nice. Transaction is faster than before. Its easy and more convenient
Gary
Gary

record transfer time

Took a bit less than 20mins to transfer to bank account in PH
Maree
Maree

Fast and efficient

Very fast transfer (within the hour) and no hassles. Thank you
ROSE R.
ROSE R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and Efficient Service

My 'go to' for sending funds home. Hassle free, Fast and Efficient. Highly recommend this service. Easy to use Web site. Just set up your transfer details, and payment, and Orbit Remit does the rest. They notify you of the status of your transfer. Easy.
Dianhel
Dianhel

Faster transactions

Been using orbit remit for a while now and i find that recently transactions are more faster thank you
John Arthur
John ArthurPerth, WA

Very fast transfer and good rates. Always a please to deal with and prompt service.
Joan
Joan

Happy with my experience

I certainly noticed the new and improved app of OrbitRemit. I like how fast they processed my transactions and quick to send me the notification when it's ready. Would definitely be happy to recommend OrbitRemit to anyone thinking of sending money overseas.
Piyush Dipak
Piyush DipakVictoria

Hassle free and fast

Excellent and hassle free service by orbit Hotel, my funds are transferred within a day
Binal Chaudhari
Binal ChaudhariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and help

I recently had a great experience and they supported well.
Shirley
ShirleyVictoria

Trusted way to send money

Nice service. Reliable and trustworthy. I will recommend Orbit Remit.
Jem M
Jem M2 posts

Surprisingly today transfer was so fast even it’s weekend!

Been using OrbitRemit for almost 9 years. Super fast transfer now in less than 1hr! Thanks and keep it up!
Melissa
Melissa

Great rates and super fast settlement

Within 2 hours of setting up the transfer and making payment the transfer released and in the destination account in New Zealand.
Nancy Margaret
Nancy Margaret

Highly recommend this service

I am a new customer. Recommended by a Solicitor. It`s always a challenge to send money from one Nation to another especially as a Novice. I am pleasantly surprised by the ease and efficiency of this service. Money transferred and in the recipients Bank in a matter of hours.
Richard Leslie
Richard Leslie

Fast Transfers

I have been using OrbitRemit for several years, and have always been impressed with the fast efficient service, with latest upgrades, Australia to India payments are usually same day.