OrbitRemit

OrbitRemit

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

josephine q.

josephine q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MONEY DID NOT ARRIVE

Sent USD500 to USA on Sept 19 but hasn't arrived up until now Oct 8. Tried to email but no reply. There's no other contact details on website. No one to speak to, very frustrating.

Rates and Fees

chav

chavAU

Can't find anyone better. Been customer 20 years .

I have been using them for about 20 years I can't find anyone better.
I have used them way back when they started in NZ the service was more personalized then but they still have the best rate though not the fastest.
I have sent money to Philippines, Australia and US.

Rates and Fees

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Easy, quick, efficient

Easy to set up
Great instructions and feedback
Inexpensive

I set up an account after years of using bank transfers that were associated with large fees and poor exchange rates.

The OrbitRemit system works efficiently with fantastic communication and fast response and action times.

In my mind OrbitRemit in to currency transfer as to what Uber is to transport and AirBNB is to accomodation ..... revolutionary.

Tata

TataPerth, WA

Using More Than 7 yrs

Been using Orbitremit for more than 7 years now. Every pay day i send money to Philippines successfully. Highly recommended. Best exchange rate! No fee on 5th trasaction! Happy customer here

Not a credible company and horrible customer service focus

Do not use this company

Amazing money transfer service

We have been using Orbit for over 7 years now. It is so easy to use, they give great exchange rates and pay the money very quickly. My whole family uses it now as we are spread across the globe :)

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - not able to delete account or turn off email notifications

Barbara

BarbaraBrisbane

Do not try sending money through orbit remit

I successfully transferred money 2x except with the 3rd. They took my money straight away then later on informed me that my bank details doesnt match with my account, on the third transfer. I called them and sorted everything out when I did my 2nd transfer so I don't understand why they did not put it on my record - meaning I have to call them and explain, send my identifications every time I send money? Why take my money then tell me that my bank account doesn't match? I called them many many times but no luck at all!! I sent an email but no reply to this date. They informed me that my money has been returned to my bank on the 20th Dec. It's already January 2019 but I haven't received my money back!!!

Kel

Kelperth

Is anyone there????

I have been trying all day to call someone on the phone. I have called and left messages on the UK, NZ and Australia phones. No-one home. My recipients in the UK have now dropped 3000 pounds while I have been waiting to transfer money to them.

Very happy

First time use and is very happy with the transactions ,very quick process and now make me so easy for transfer money to Indonesia

hagler

haglerPerth

Great service. Great pricing

Been using Orbit for a couple of years now to send money on a regular basis to the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. On each and every occasion the transactions have gone smoothly and with no issues. Great world class product and backup service.

KenBrisbane

Great value

Transferred proceeds of a house sale. Huge savings. Lots of documentation, which I know is a legal requirement (I was more annoyed with the lawyers, as I had used them before, and they already had so many documents).

Good service

First time send money to Philippine bank account received less than twenty four hours. I will use Orbitremit again to send money overseas..

Willy w

Willy wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nervous first time

Being a first time user I’m starting to get worried as the reviews iv read is quite shocking.my address identification doesn’t seem to be processing and iv received a email saying my transfer to intended destination is void(canceled?)after the fact iv already sent money to Orbitremit account.i know it’s still early days but should I be worried?this was supposed to be easy and fast but not so sure now

Take Your Money & Then Take Weeks To Return It

OrbitRemit immediately took our money when we attempted our first transfer.
Then came a continual barrage of requests for more and more documentation about our business and me personally.
Eventually we gave up and asked for our money back.
Yes, they'll take your money with very limited information BUT once they have it you can't get your money transferred or even get your money back without jumping through hoops.
It took weeks for us to get our money back.

IKK

IKKMelbourne

Great service with smooth transaction

First time used Orbit remit to send money to Sri Lanka. Funds were transferred in one working day with excellent customer service.
Great exchange rate . Definitely use again and highly recommend !

Referral reward not transferred yet

I referred orbit remit to 3 of my friends and they have transferred money too but its been almost 2 months and orbit remit has not transferred me the referral reward of $150 yet. Not so happy...

Siti NVIC, 3006

Transfer Problem. Where's my money?

I did transfer request to OrbitRemit with transfer number 2404965. I already transferred my money to OrbitRemit. But I got the email from OrbitRemit that explained that my transfer request has been cancelled. What should I do? Where’s my money? I already sent email, used chat feature in the application, and called the phone number of OrbitRemit in Australia, but it’s nothing. They didn’t reply or answered it.

Tanisha

TanishaSydney, NSW

Pathetic with support and takes ages- slow, holds your money and terrible customer service

Such a pathetic company to deal with, i have been giving them all the documents and they keep on saying we need to check and review. I have initiated transfer on 11th May and they don't seem to respond in time, no calls no proper correspondence. I think all these fund transfer companies including orbitremit, instarem are terrible at customer service and keeps the money with them harassing customers to spend endless times with no outcome. My money is stuck with them and i hope some regulation can stop them from operating until they get the process right.
ORBIT Remit the name you should avoid and beware!

Suranga d.

Suranga d.asked

i need help how can send money to sri lanka

Try OrbitRemit
For a $4 fee you can securely transfer funds at a good exchange rate.
Funds are transferred from your internet bank account to OrbitbRemit.
They then transfer it to your overseas account.
Simple and works perfectly.

Kylie

Kylieasked

Hi.. I transfered a sum of money yesterday to the ORBIT remit account to pay the funds to nz account but i check my orbit remit and its saying payment void ???
Why is this when I transfered the $$ straight away.
Im very worried.

Please has this happened to any one before ???

Siti N

I have the same problem. Have they solved your problem?

Ken

It is probably your Australian Bank? When I transfer money online from Westpac to another Westpac account, or St George to another St George account, it disappears for a few days. I assume a number of other banks are the same. From one bank to another in NZ is (usually) there by the time you log in.

lcdub66asked

Is orbit remit suitable and secure for transferring large amounts of money 100,000 +?

Lozza
Lozza

I only transfer smaller amounts, I would refer you to their web site and ask them

Thanks for the advice

Andrey
Andrey

Icdub66, As you could see from my review they just stole my NZ$1900 in December, now is May..I got nothing back.