2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
tannim

tannimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great AUSSIE company

These guys have been fantastic. They were easy to get a hold of and I spoke to them many times about my purchase. They were very helpful and made things easy to understand. I placed the order and received the item the next day with some added freebies. I had a few set up questions and these were answered straight away. Great company to deal with.

John13Perth, WA

Good company - they delivered every time.

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Dash Cams Australia don't understand what Australian Consumer Laws cover.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedDOD LS500W dual channel camera

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold a broken product and refused to refund

Hi Brad,
Thank you for the reply. There might have been some confusion as our policy for change of mind returns is for 7 days. If there was a suspected fault, it could be returned for warranty processing after 7 days.
Kind Regards,
DCA team

Shazz

ShazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever buy from this company

RicardoMilano

RicardoMilanoBrisbane

Hard to contact

I have sent my DoD unit for repair many weeks ago. I have paid for the repair. When I call, all I get is a recorded message. They don't respond to my emails.

DooliCanberra

Great Service from Dashcams Australia

This is my third time buying cams from this company. The original cameras that I bought 6 yrs ago are still working fine! I just upgraded to the Vicovation Opia 2, as it is a much higher resolution camera. Bought online on Sunday, delivered Tuesday. Camera lives up to its hype, returning crystal clear video. Fitting was simple and all parts arrived as promised. I am Happy to recommend Dashcams Australia. Great service X 3!

Garry B

Garry BReynella, 5161

Great Service

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No accessories

Purchased a Transcend Drive Pro 520 Dash Cam about four months ago.Was initially impressed with their service but when it comes to after sales , forget it.Trying to source a replacement windscreen mount and they don't sell them.They are instead pushing customers onto eBay to buy Transcend accessories which don't exist anyway.They sell the cameras and no accessories.Anything on eBay is cheap after market rubbish and not the genuine part anyway.

Paul W

Paul WPerth

Paul got ripped off

My experience is very similar to Mark got ripped off if not identical. The Marcus 5 Dash Cam only properly worked for a couple of weeks including the replacement cams (that,s if they were replaced). They then claim that you are out of the warranty period. The Marcus 5 dash cam was continually switching off and on on its own accord. Before
completely dying within two years of installation. That includes the many months where the dash camera was not working or had been sent back to Dash Cams Australia.

Tony

TonyLynbrook

AMAZING!!!!!

Service was amazing, such a easy website to use not only that but postage was super fast, they packed the items with such care.. will be buying the add ons to the dash cam that recieved.

Don’t waste your time with this company. They sell rubbish cams with support to match!

Thought I would support an Australian reseller by purchasing what sounded like a good dash cam. First one broke first week, returned it and now the second one has been faulty despite perseverance. Have had it for 6+ months and have now found out the the second one I was sent was not the model I paid for, but an earlier version. Sick to death of it randomly stopping have tried all the fixes recommended. Tossed the thing in the bin as it was constant trouble. Not worth the high price I paid.

Dishonest warranty support

Jake

JakeAdelaide, South Australia

Dash cam

Works good

Until recently i have noticed that the dash cam will not work on the battery only when it is connected to power which is no goog when car is off seems to be a common problem with them shame i never noticed this before the return policy ran out

David

Davidasked

I have an order: 24679 for which there is no delivery date and no way to contact the company, I ring the number and it can not be connected. Is this a scam?

Dash Cams Australia D.Dash Cams Australia

Hi David, thanks for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately this is not one of our order numbers. Are you sure you have the correct company? What was the phone number you called? Can you please email us a copy of your invoice to info@dashcamsaustralia.com.au and we will look into this for you. It doesn't sound like it was purchased from us at Dash Cams Australia.

John13

Dash Cams Australia beat me to it when answering......and testimony as to why I rated them so high. I actually thought the lack of response could have been something to do with Coronavirus lockdowns but I see they have responded. Good luck and I hope you sort the order number enigma......

penny l.

penny l.asked

I have a Vicovation Opia 2 (12 months old) there is a blue tinge to all videos, even when I use a daylight filter. I dont see any setting that addresses this.

Rodasked

Is the SanDisk 32GB Ultra a suitable micro SD for a Dashcam?

navag
navag

It sure is. I have a SanDisk 32 gig in one vehicle and a 64 gig Kingston in the other and both perfect.

JamesT
JamesT

Not always. A lot of newer cameras don’t support off branded SD cards and require you to use their branded cards.

Dooli

SanDisk cards should not be used in any Vicovation dash cams. Samsung cards work fine in them and are a high quality card.

Get an answer from our members and Dash Cams Australia representatives