DD Computer

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for DD Computer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Burn454
Burn454Illawarra, NSW

Extremely helpful and knows their stuff

Ive been using DD Computers for over 15 years. only place ill deal with. great prices, extremely good when it comes to warranty. I would highly recommend.

DoctorBOX
DoctorBOXNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service, top quality commitment to serving others.

I bought my computer in October 2017 and over the thousands of hours I've used it since it runs so well. The pricing was so good in comparison to other sellers and I still cannot believe how well the computer runs today. The staff are very nice and considerate to others and have so much to offer in your new computer. The best in Sydney by far, thank you.

New PC build

These guys were excellent. Jenny was always quick and helpful with my emails. They did my PC build very fast and had it dispatched within 2 days. They also have direct debit which is my preferred payment method. The delivery was also fast and arrived in 2 business days. Excellent service.

Worried customer
Worried customerDarwin, NT

Awesome customer service and product received ASAP

These guys were awesome in helping me build a desktop I wanted, even helped me save money where I could.. Received the items within the week interstate.

Outstand Service

My Daughter’s computer died in the middle of a uni assignment. We had backups (CrashPlan), so everything was recoverable, (as it turned she lost about 10 mins work). The computer crashed around 2am Saturday, nothing we could do to recover the computer. Saturday around 9am, using an old XP box, placed an online custom order for a replacement (newer and improved) windows 10 machine, at a great price. On Saturdays the store opens at 10am. At 10 mins past 10, I got a call to say the computer would be ready for pickup at 12. It was! Home around 12:45, software she needed (we have the DVDs) reinstalled, files recovered (via CrashPlan) and she was working on her assignment by 3pm. DDComputer outstanding work! 5 out of 5 stars.

Bob Harris
Bob HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault the product or service - excellent all round.

Soup Nazi
Soup NaziSydney, NSW

Prompt Service, Excellent Support.

I've purchased many products from DD over the years, generally using the web site. The website is easy to use and the catalogue is comprehensive. Prices are not the cheapest but are in the lower end of the scale. A simple email or phone call to Jenny will result in prompt professional advice. Similarly, any problems are quickly addressed and resolved.

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.

If items are in stock, orders are often delivered next day by courier. Delivery fees are reasonable. Customers can pick up orders if they prefer but the store is a little out of the way.

All up, a reliable and professional service. I recommend DD to everyone. Slightly higher prices are well worth the cost.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
porto
portoSydney, NSW

Good service and great range.

Bought a PC 12 months ago from DD and no problems. Website layout made it easy to make up the custom order and staff explained everything on pick up. Will buy next computer from here again. Price was good with minimal waiting time for order to be ready.

susanne maunder
susanne maunderalbany

The best online computer shop, you get what you pay for, excellent service.

My experience with DD Computers was the easiest ever, the service excellent, so professional, helpful and you got more than you paid for, the delivery was prompt, and if buying anything to do with computers this is the place to shop, thank you so much, will never buy from anyone else. This is the place for genuine respectful service. Thank you so much.

Great Service from true professionals

A friend of mine recommended DD Computers to me. I was extremely happy with their service. I had a computer built and have never had any issues...When I have called for some advice Jenny has been very helpful and polite.

A very genuine and professional business. I would highly recommend them as they do not try to sell you something that you do not need and give excellent follow up service. I will be buying all my computers from them in the future.

Kind Regards
Graeme L

Absolutely fantastic service!

Purchased a bunch of PC parts and received them within 2 days! absolutely fantastic service and I called them several times to ask questions and were answered straight away. They accidentally sent a wrong part as the model number was almost identical, but they fixed it straight up and swapped it. They also assured me that any broken parts will be replaced. Will buy again from them.

Happy don
Happy donColyton

Great product

I recently purchased a new computer from d and d computers. I wanted extra items fitted to the motherboard as well. Phoned then to check availability which they confirmed. I ordered the computer with my extras on the Thursday (before Christmas ) at 1:00pm and received the computer at 7:30am on Friday. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SERVICE. NOT EVEN 24 HOURS.
I recommend this company to everyone. They were the cheapest price for the computer in the configuration that I wanted AND it's operating perfectly.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, MAROUBRA

First time good service

After checking several places, this was the cheapest or the best price. I needed a JUA210 USB 2.0 VGA Display Adapter, the girl checked if stock was available and said you can come at 6pm but I picked the goods up the next day and they called me to check if I was coming to pick up. It's a warehouse, so you have to drive. The adapter worked.

Never bought from anyone else

I bought my first computer from them about 10 years ago stumbled across their website while searching a specific item and bought it all from them in the end. Since then I have had two major rebuilds and several upgrades in between with everything coming from them. They provide great service, have a good range and great price. I am looking for a few minor upgrades at the moment and will be going straight back to them.

Great experience

Recently bought a new pc for gaming on a budget. DD computers was very helpful and allowed me to customise my pc to the build spec of my choice. If you are unsure of the parts just email them, all the parts had positive independent reviews anyway. It is working excellent. 100% would recommend