DD Computer

4.9

csrlaunchpad

csrlaunchpadNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service, top quality commitment to serving others.

I bought my computer in October 2017 and over the thousands of hours I've used it since it runs so well. The pricing was so good in comparison to other sellers and I still cannot believe how well the computer runs today. The staff are very nice and considerate to others and have so much to offer in your new computer. The best in Sydney by far, thank you.

New PC build

These guys were excellent. Jenny was always quick and helpful with my emails. They did my PC build very fast and had it dispatched within 2 days. They also have direct debit which is my preferred payment method. The delivery was also fast and arrived in 2 business days. Excellent service.

Awesome customer service and product received ASAP

These guys were awesome in helping me build a desktop I wanted, even helped me save money where I could.. Received the items within the week interstate.

Outstand Service

My Daughter’s computer died in the middle of a uni assignment. We had backups (CrashPlan), so everything was recoverable, (as it turned she lost about 10 mins work). The computer crashed around 2am Saturday, nothing we could do to recover the computer. Saturday around 9am, using an old XP box, placed an online custom order for a replacement (newer and improved) windows 10 machine, at a great price. On Saturdays the store opens at 10am. At 10 mins past 10, I got a call to say the computer would be ready for pickup at 12. It was! Home around 12:45, software she needed (we have the DVDs) reinstalled, files recovered (via CrashPlan) and she was working on her assignment by 3pm. DDComputer outstanding work! 5 out of 5 stars.

MantaDiver

MantaDiverSunshine Coast

Cannot fault the product or service - excellent all round.

Soup Nazi

Soup NaziSydney, NSW

Prompt Service, Excellent Support.

I've purchased many products from DD over the years, generally using the web site. The website is easy to use and the catalogue is comprehensive. Prices are not the cheapest but are in the lower end of the scale. A simple email or phone call to Jenny will result in prompt professional advice. Similarly, any problems are quickly addressed and resolved.

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.

If items are in stock, orders are often delivered next day by courier. Delivery fees are reasonable. Customers can pick up orders if they prefer but the store is a little out of the way.

All up, a reliable and professional service. I recommend DD to everyone. Slightly higher prices are well worth the cost.

porto

portoSydney, NSW

Good service and great range.

Bought a PC 12 months ago from DD and no problems. Website layout made it easy to make up the custom order and staff explained everything on pick up. Will buy next computer from here again. Price was good with minimal waiting time for order to be ready.

susanne maunder

susanne maunderalbany

The best online computer shop, you get what you pay for, excellent service.

My experience with DD Computers was the easiest ever, the service excellent, so professional, helpful and you got more than you paid for, the delivery was prompt, and if buying anything to do with computers this is the place to shop, thank you so much, will never buy from anyone else. This is the place for genuine respectful service. Thank you so much.

Great Service from true professionals

A friend of mine recommended DD Computers to me. I was extremely happy with their service. I had a computer built and have never had any issues...When I have called for some advice Jenny has been very helpful and polite.

A very genuine and professional business. I would highly recommend them as they do not try to sell you something that you do not need and give excellent follow up service. I will be buying all my computers from them in the future.

Kind Regards
    Graeme L

Absolutely fantastic service!

Purchased a bunch of PC parts and received them within 2 days! absolutely fantastic service and I called them several times to ask questions and were answered straight away. They accidentally sent a wrong part as the model number was almost identical, but they fixed it straight up and swapped it. They also assured me that any broken parts will be replaced. Will buy again from them.

Happy don

Happy donColyton

Great product

I recently purchased a new computer from d and d computers. I wanted extra items fitted to the motherboard as well. Phoned then to check availability which they confirmed. I ordered the computer with my extras on the Thursday (before Christmas ) at 1:00pm and received the computer at 7:30am on Friday. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SERVICE. NOT EVEN 24 HOURS.
    I recommend this company to everyone. They were the cheapest price for the computer in the configuration that I wanted AND it's operating perfectly.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, MAROUBRA

First time good service

After checking several places, this was the cheapest or the best price. I needed a JUA210 USB 2.0 VGA Display Adapter, the girl checked if stock was available and said you can come at 6pm but I picked the goods up the next day and they called me to check if I was coming to pick up. It's a warehouse, so you have to drive. The adapter worked.

Never bought from anyone else

I bought my first computer from them about 10 years ago stumbled across their website while searching a specific item and bought it all from them in the end. Since then I have had two major rebuilds and several upgrades in between with everything coming from them. They provide great service, have a good range and great price. I am looking for a few minor upgrades at the moment and will be going straight back to them.

Great experience

Recently bought a new pc for gaming on a budget. DD computers was very helpful and allowed me to customise my pc to the build spec of my choice. If you are unsure of the parts just email them, all the parts had positive independent reviews anyway. It is working excellent. 100% would recommend

JordanSydney

Great Range Accompanied By Fast Shipping

Elmar Shar

Elmar SharSydney, NSW

Fast assembly and delivery

I went to their website selected all the specs required for a dev box. They had all the standards components, the only thing I didn't like was that they don't mention what brand/model SSD they provide (it just says SSD). Every other component was "known" (nvidia GTX650..etc).
    I needed this machine to be assembled and delivered as soon as possible. I selected express setup for $45 extra and it didn't disappoint. Ordered the computer on Monday (direct deposit) before 1 pm, delivered on Tuesday at around 3pm (we are based in Sydney CBD though).
    The box has been running for only a couple of days, hopefully nothing breaks.
    affordable, fast assembly, fast delivery

Roger Dwyer

Roger DwyerCentral Coast

Old Fashioned Service (That's a Good Thing )

Recently bought a computer with a few extra additions from them . Price was right and never too busy to answer questions. When I went to pick it up , they sat me down and went through everything to ensure it was in good working order and my extras were what I required.
    It has been working flawlessly now for 2 weeks. Would now never use anyone else. Huge thanks ...
    Price and service .
    It is an hours drive from where I live !!!

angre

angreAU

Perfect

They answer the phone every time and they are keen to explain differences for you and give you some good advice. I have purchased a high performance custom built pc from them and I cannot make a single remark about the quality of parts and the communication with dd was perfect.
    Pleasant to deal with and very honest.

Luke

LukeSydney

Quality custom PC

If you are in the market for a custom built PC, then DD Computers services are worth considering. I found that their prices for components, labour and freight are among the best in the NSW area. I did my own research into what I wanted then put together an order at DD, I then had the computer in two and a half days (ordered late Tuesday afternoon, arrived first thing Friday). Their range of products is great and the wait time of out of stock components seems quite good as well.
    Fast service, good prices

Good computer store

I've been buying stuff from DD Computer people at Computer Fairs and Markets for over 10 years and have recently been buying through the web, as I don't get to the markets much now. I have always found their prices competitive and information, when sought, has always been forth coming and what's more accurate! I use their website as a resource on what's available in the market and as a price indicator for whatever I buy. It's not often I finish up elsewhere. Stores like this are GOLD and worth support.
    Good range of products, good prices, accurate information and guidance