DDP Property

DDP Property

G Gunawan

G GunawanSydney, NSW

Thanks for making it happen!

[Name Removed] assisted us thoroughly throughout the entire purchase process using SMSF. Long journey but it is well worthed. Will recommend the service for those seeking to invest or to live in. Cheers mate.

Male

MaleSydney, NSW

Great Experience and Best Outcome as a first time Investor

DDP offered best advise and amazing service in getting our first Investment Property. Always professional and hassle free from start to finish. Highly Recommended if looking for your next Property.

GGG

GGGSydney, NSW

Invoice 2581 review

Met with [Name Removed], he spend hours drawing up our property strategy plan, re-strategising and showing us various different options to grow our propoerty portfolio and removing bad debts, recommend DPP.

Jeff

Jeff Illawarra, NSW

DDP review

I did a deal with ddp in January 2019 to buy a property through my superannuation fund. It is a very long process to buy a property through super but we got there in the end. It was good working with [Name Removed].

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Everything in one place

At first, I was skeptical about getting incentives on buying your first home. However, I signed the contract and was happy to see that they provide all services needed to buy a house. DDP helped in getting home loan, looking for right properties and much more. It was an excellent service and saved us a lot of time. Absolutely recommended!!

Evan

EvanSydney, NSW

Great service and professionalism

DDP have provided me great service since signing on with them to find a property. Always professional and getting back to me promptly I will happily endorse them to anyone looking to expand their property portfolio. Another great thing is the transparency and access to to [Name Removed], the owner, who answered all my questions and gave me confidence to work with them

Kugan

KuganSydney, NSW

Investment Property - through SMSF

David

DavidSydney, NSW

One Stop Shop for Investment Property

Been looking at the investment property process for a while and didn’t know where to start. After contacting DDP they provided sound advice and SMSF was the way to go. They put me in touch with the right people to set up the fund, Find a suitable property that met mine (and SMSF) requirements and secured finance. All very easy and hassle free.
So far so good.

Ray A

Ray ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for delivering as promised.

Excellent experience working with [Name Removed]

[Name Removed] provided excellent service to us without a fee. We were keen to buy an investment property but did not have necessary knowledge or funds.
[Name Removed] provided free advice 1. about how we can buy property through super, and 2. How we can use equity from our current property to buy in growth areas in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. He also got our property valuation done for free so we can decide better in how much equity we have.
Thank you [Name Removed]! Looking forward to working with you.

Experienced team and smooth process

DDP is very experienced with what they do, they know the market and what is best for clients. The team was very helpful and went through pros and cons of different investments. The cash back incentive can add more into your bank account to jump into the next investment quicker. Very smooth process.

Ardi

ArdiSydney, NSW

Very helpful team

Very helpful team that can give you advice, especially when investing interstate where you're not familiar with the area. They're happily discuss the pros and cons of each options. The team can also manage the process end-to-end.

Shawon

ShawonSydney, NSW

Great deal ... hard to resist

Getting into the property market can be hard. DDP helped me every step of the way from beginning to until now. Not only you get to be owner of new property, you also get on going support with loan, rents, and most importantly a handsome cashback.

Great team

Met DDP and got impressed on what was told by them. Continued our house buying journey with them. Very clear communication Zaki and his team assisted us through out our house buying journey. Wishing DDP a bright future ahead and will definitely recommend others.

Geoff Z

Geoff ZSydney, NSW

Great team - very enthusiastic and great results

I have purchased 2 properties through DDP, in 2015 and 2018. Both times Zaki and his team assisted and were very helpful every step of the way. Thought I'd share my positive experience on this site finally! I have even recorded a video testimony for DDP which I saw had been playing in their offices previously. Hope everyone in the team is going well, and anybody searching for a home investment or to live in should contact DDP immediately to get them on the right track!

DDP- A Great Team

We were looking for a new investment for a while. We meet DDP team and found them very helpful. We took our time but [Name Removed] had a lot of clear communication to make sure we make the right decision. [Name Removed] was very clear about what were looking for and got us the right product. Soon we are going to buy the second one with them as we love and trust there service.

DT Investor

DT InvestorSydney, NSW

Great value advice at each step!

I have started looking for investment property early this year and met with [Name Removed], he explained me overall investment strategy and different options. Then I met with [Name Removed] to understand my options based on the budget and growth areas. [Name Removed] presented pretty good options for new as well as existing properties with pros and cons and we finally chose one to move ahead. I am very happy with the knowledge and guidance from [Name Removed] and he is really honest and straight forward guy.

Zeeshan

ZeeshanSydney, NSW

DDP - A Trusted partner

I have known [Name Removed]/DDP for over 3 years now. DDP does ample research before recommending you with any property. [Name Removed] ensures to guide you on every step of your investment journey. [Name Removed] at DDP is friendly and personally assists me with all my queries. I am now in route to have both a PPOR & IR secured with DDP. I highly recommend [Name Removed] and his team at DDP.

On track and following advice

DDP have found a property in a growth area that has valued up for mortgage purposes. Cash back to date has been paid in the timeframe represented. We are on track

Excellent company and great business model

I haven't purchased a house yet through DDP but I am so convinced in their system that I am applying for some brokerage work with them. Great work Zaki and your team