Verifiedddpproperty.com.au

82% · 12224 · 16%
4.4

David Ling
David LingPerth, WA

Incredible and very supporting team

DDP was great, they helped along the whole process and had great communication. The whole journey was made a lot smoother and less stressful for me, a first-time home buyer.
Ram
Ram

Excellent customer service

I recommend DDP to everyone who is thinking to buy a property. They have good knowledge of the states, suburbs and rental market that is good for an investment property. We had a smooth process in buying our first interstate investment property. Thank you very much for guiding us in our property journey.
Rojeena M
Rojeena M2 posts

Good customer service

DDP served us for finding our investment property. As we live interstate and finding the right property was a stress for us but DDP helped us overcome that stress, made it easy and found the good property. Thank you very much and will definitely recommend to my friends and families.
Bhaskar
Bhaskar

Professional service

The team efficiently surpassed my deadline, smoothly navigating through my specific requirements to secure an excellent property for me. Their communication was consistently outstanding throughout the process. I highly recommend DDP to anyone seeking investment opportunities. From start to finish, the process was seamless. They attentively understood my specific requirements and located a property that perfectly matched. Effortless!
Garima
GarimaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We began our financial journey by securing the most competitive rates available, followed by a meticulous evaluation and presentation of properties. Their guidance was invaluable throughout the purchasing process, resulting in a savings of $15k below market value for our specific needs. Our heartfelt appreciation goes out to Zaki and the entire team, who truly deserve commendation for their exceptional service.
Christopher N.
Christopher N.Sydney, NSW

DDP helped me to get into the investment market. Thank you guys for your time and patience. I appreciate your help and support during the process which could be stressful if you don't have the guidance needed.
neelo m.
neelo m.

Happy customer

Guided us through every step in securing our first property and we will continue to work with DDP property.
philipp f.
philipp f.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!

Zaki and team have been excellent to work with. Super responsive, helpful with any questions and basically a one-stop shop for all your property worries. Great experience!
Samantha
Samantha

Very poor service

Very poor service, lack of communication, lack of understanding criteria, lack of response in adequate time frames. Complaints lodged. Wasted so much time, energy and money with this company and can only advise to try one of the more professional services available
Patrick B.
Patrick B.

Don’t think, just sign up

DDP is such a hassle free experience. Very happy with the results and purchases through them. Fay made the process so easy, she’s honestly unreal and took a lot of stress off our shoulders.
I’ve used a buyers agent before and they don’t compare to this service
Joseph L.
Joseph L.Perth, WA

Speedily secure investment

My son and I had a great experience working with DDP. Their team works speedily to secure an investment opportunity for us. The load application and settlement were done well. I would recommend their service.
Jimox T.
Jimox T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Highly Tripple Recommend it!

I am very happy with DDP and everyone in the Team.
I highly recommend them and will definitely work with them in the future
My first investment is made possible because of DDP

Again thank you so much from me and my family for all the help and guidance.

Liam Howard
Liam HowardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A pleasure working with DDP

We have been working with the team at DDP for some time now, and I can confidently say they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. The team certainly get things moving for our mutual clients quickly and efficiently, and their dedication to our clients has been absolutely fantastic. A huge shout-out to Zaki and Fay in particular, thank you for your dedication to your clients!
Dash and Jani
Dash and JaniSydney, NSW

DDP...a one stop shop for your next property investment!

Our experience with the DDP team was truly outstanding. Their dedication to understanding our situation and requirements through extensive communication was commendable. Their efficiency and approachability guaranteed a successful outcome. I must say Fay as the Client Relations Manager and Bishnu as the Finance Broker, are both exceptional members of the team and made all the difference to our experience. With all essential services conveniently consolidated under one roof, DDP streamlined the process of purchasing an investment property, making it hassle-free. Without a doubt, we will be returning to them for future purchases.
Mark M
Mark MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Read this review!

I spoke with a number of buyers agents before buying a property through my SMSF. Over time I came to discover there are a lot of charlatans in the market who try and manipulate you into buying products that only serve their interests. Enter DDP. DDP were professionals. Not only were they incredibly responsive they also listened to my needs and wants and prioritized this as their goal. Zaki was honest and straight to the point. Faye Torrelli was equally responsive and extremely helpful. I don't normally write reviews which is why I ask you to read this one twice. Life is too short to deal with investment companies who don't walk the walk and are self-serving. Thanks, DDP. I can't recommend your services more highly.