De Lorenzo Tricho Balance

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Amanda
AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It works!

Until this, nothing had ever worked to clear my dry scabby scalp over the last couple of years. I noticed an improvement after a couple of days of using the 3 step system, and my scalp was back to normal after a week. The toner stung a little on the first couple of applications, but was fine after that. I love that I can apply the toner and blow dry/style my hair as usual without any residue. I’ll definitely be using it ongoing.

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $45.00.

Smell
BrookieBrisbane

Best product

I have used this for 2yrs to relieve psoriasis and i love it. I recently changed to another brand on my hairdressers recommendation and my scalp has been a mess. I've again gone back to Tricho balance and immediately my scalp is better. Can't live without this product. As with the other review only complaint is bottles aren't big enough.

Jane01
Jane01Sydney, Australia

Love it!

I have tried soo many professional salon brands and this one by far is the best for my scalp and hair. It has made my hair extra soft and manageable, heaps less frizzy and my scalp no longer gets itchy or flakes anymore. It also smells nice and the toner feels awesome on your scalp. Love it!
Love the toner. Feels awesome on your scalp!
Bottles not big enough! Even the peofession size is only 500ml :(

Not really impressed!

Have been using Redken for many years but it was drying my Scalp, hairdresser recommended this to me. I used it, and whilst it did ease the irritation and dryness of my scalp it made my hair so damn oily that I almost had to wash it every day which I've never done! I've never had oily hair in my life and was more than able to only wash twice a week, now I feel too self conscious to wear my hair down, as it just gets greasy looking straight away. Its also resulted in a lot of hair breakage and split ends. I am saddened to say the least.
Did ease scalp irritation and dryness
expensive, caused breakage, split ends and VERY oily hair after just one day.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Tricho Balance compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range reviews

Talisa K.
Talisa K.asked
Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Hangryasked
Tricho Balance

I have an itchy flakey scalp and oily hair so I bought the purple scalp balance pack but I don't understand how to use the toner morning and night as it made my hair oily when I put it on my scalp at night with dry hair and am yet to see the results of putting it on wet hair but I don't want to was my hair everyday so how does it work?

Peter
Peter

You probably should of got the control pack instead

Brookie

I haven't had that problem and I'm no expert. I make sure when I apply I use sparingly and part the hair and place nozzle directly on scalp. I also only use on the areas that are really bothering me and I don't massage it in much at all.

Hangry

Thanks for your answers. I will try the control pack and use sparingly

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions