De Lorenzo Tricho Balance

De Lorenzo Tricho Balance

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BrookieBrisbane

Best product

I have used this for 2yrs to relieve psoriasis and i love it. I recently changed to another brand on my hairdressers recommendation and my scalp has been a mess. I've again gone back to Tricho balance and immediately my scalp is better. Can't live without this product. As with the other review only complaint is bottles aren't big enough.

Jane01

Jane01Sydney, Australia

Love it!

I have tried soo many professional salon brands and this one by far is the best for my scalp and hair. It has made my hair extra soft and manageable, heaps less frizzy and my scalp no longer gets itchy or flakes anymore. It also smells nice and the toner feels awesome on your scalp. Love it!
Love the toner. Feels awesome on your scalp!
Bottles not big enough! Even the peofession size is only 500ml :(

Not really impressed!

Have been using Redken for many years but it was drying my Scalp, hairdresser recommended this to me. I used it, and whilst it did ease the irritation and dryness of my scalp it made my hair so damn oily that I almost had to wash it every day which I've never done! I've never had oily hair in my life and was more than able to only wash twice a week, now I feel too self conscious to wear my hair down, as it just gets greasy looking straight away. Its also resulted in a lot of hair breakage and split ends. I am saddened to say the least.
Did ease scalp irritation and dryness
expensive, caused breakage, split ends and VERY oily hair after just one day.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range reviews

Hangryasked

I have an itchy flakey scalp and oily hair so I bought the purple scalp balance pack but I don't understand how to use the toner morning and night as it made my hair oily when I put it on my scalp at night with dry hair and am yet to see the results of putting it on wet hair but I don't want to was my hair everyday so how does it work?

Peter
Peter

You probably should of got the control pack instead

Brookie

I haven't had that problem and I'm no expert. I make sure when I apply I use sparingly and part the hair and place nozzle directly on scalp. I also only use on the areas that are really bothering me and I don't massage it in much at all.

Hangry

Thanks for your answers. I will try the control pack and use sparingly

Get an answer from our members and De Lorenzo representatives