Queen, Double, King Single, King

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.5

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
MCZ
MCZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding comfort for price

After many weeks of research decided on the Deep Dream Green Tea mattress for my son. Quick delivery and easy to follow instructions. Box very heavy though. Mattress inflated from vacuum packaging very quickly and fits double bed frame perfectly. The mattress seems very well made with excellent fabric and no smell that is often the case with new mattresses. It is a very deep mattress so be careful to buy deep-sided sheets. It has the perfect level of comfort and support. It is a true ‘medium’ mattress as described. My son is a fussy (and hot) sleeper and now he cannot wait to get into bed every night as his bed is so comfortable. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 for $420.00.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,831 reviews
Ad
Heather Warren
Heather WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deep Dream green tea mattress

Just purchased this mattress, so too early to tell how it rates. Feels good and easy to unpack. Seems a good quality mattress and the warranty is what sold us.

Purchased in December 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Flora
FloraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy with the product

The mattress itself is comfortable for me only when sleeping alone. However when sharing with my husband obviously he’s heavier than me and mattress is sagged to his side more and I feel like I’m sleeping on a slope. The mattress does not expand to full length and breadth of the bed either, since we have already waited for more than two weeks after it was purchased to give it enough time to expand. The corners look sloppy and there’s gap between mattress and bed all over, not looking good at all.
Both me and my husband are experiencing neck and lower back pain as well since we have started sleeping on this mattress.

Purchased in March 2020 at E-Living Furniture.

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Green Tea Mattress compares to other Mattresses

CJAY
CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

No comment on the product, company and customer support thumbs up!!

Purchased in November 2019 at E-Living Furniture.