Premium, Essential

Buying Guide Banner

3.5

Siju M.

Siju M.Sydney, NSW

Fake reviews u will dump in two months..

I bought this matres, After sleeping on it, started to get feel tired and body aches, especially on legs and lower back. Not recommend.. A lot of fake reviews are floating about this matres to confuse people. Don't buy..cloud 5 zone memory form. U cannot return.. High intensity partner movement's.. U feel very hot under pressure area.. Deep trench on pressure area that take 30 minutes to normal back.. Edges are supportles..don't get fall.. Careful...

Purchased in May 2021 at Temple & Webster for $499.00.

nickirob

nickirobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have to send to dump after 3 months

Purchased in October 2020.

Sanjay S.

Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress at low prices

Great firm supportive mattress.
Ordered our mattress on 31st Dec 20 & it arrived on 3rd Jan. Very quick. Great sleep . Very supportive mattress at such low price . We are impressed.
I hope it would hold it's promise of 20 year warranty but even if it lasts 10 year at this level of support I would be happy. The only negative thing we found is there are no "mattress moving hand held cover" which would make harder to move mattress in future when we move houses. Apart from that it's great. I was bit nervous buying it at first as they don't have free trial like other online retailers but I m happy with the product.

Purchased in December 2020 at Eliving furniture for $399.80.

Jack

JackHunter Region, NSW

Causing severe back pain

I’ve had this mattress for only a few months and it has slowly began feeling like it is sagging in the middle I am waking up with pretty bad back pain I am always exhausted and sore in the mornings a very un rested feeling and it’s affected my performance at work. It is supposed to be a medium firm feel but it feels plush and I feel as if I’m sinking into the mattress, I sleep alone and am only 80kgs so this shouldn’t happen.

Also this is not a true queen size mattress it doesn’t fit securely into my bed it is an inch or two out.

I wouldn’t recommend buying this mattress at all!

Purchased in October 2020 for $500.00.

Gary

Gary

Very honourable company, customer service is excellent

Although this mattress is very well designed, it did not provide the support that I require. I just mentioned this in a previous post and the company responded immediately offering me a replacement or a refund. I certainly would use this company again their customer service could not be faulted

Purchased in November 2019 for $600.00.

Amazing! Firm and soft at the same time!

Purchased in September 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Disappointed! Please Do Not Buy!

Bought the Deep Dream Premium Double - Cool Gel Memory Foam in February this year when I moved out. I must say that this is of the worst mattresses I have ever slept on. From the 7 months I've been sleeping on it, I constantly find myself waking up with lower back pain. This mattress sinks quite a lot when you rest on it (I'm only 52 kg in weight), so it feels like you don't get any back support. Please really consider this, because this mattress does not make me look forward to sleeping.

Purchased in February 2020 at elivingfurniture for $369.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable

I am honestly confused by some of the reviews on here. I was hesitant to buy as the reviews on here are so varied, but did not want to spend too much. My husband and I both love the mattress. It's supportive and comfortable. Also great value. Very pleased.

Purchased in August 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Shrav

ShravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DON'T BUY, Bogus claims.

Bought a cool gel memory foam..and it's the worst sleeping experience ever. I didn't know mattresses could be this terrible frankly. It's smaller than queen size. If you sit on it it feels like your falling through it. The edges are so shapeless, soft and almost feel non existent. I wake up every night sweating on it and mornings with back pain. No support and maximum partner disturbance. Do not, I repeat do not buy this mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch for $455.00.

bythecoast92

bythecoast92Perth, WA

DANGER!!!!

Absolutely the worst mattress I’ve ever felt. Consider that I’ve only used it for a few weeks. I was tricked by the obviously fake reviews floating around. I was willing to let go that when you sit on it you feel like you’re going to fall into the floor (zero support at all). But now I’ve noticed that it’s already got a huge sag (see pictures). Contacted customer service and they won’t even respond. Waste of money!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $400.00.

Natalie L.

Natalie L.Perth, WA

Super happy mattress is perfect

Im quite shocked at some of these reviews i know you cant please everyone but my mattress is beyond magnificent. Its soft and comfortable, you couldnt ask for any better, Im wrapped . I actually look forward to jumping into my bed at nights now cause its so yummy . I would recommend this mattress to everyone , beyond happy .

Purchased in May 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $520.00.

MenakiiSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely horrible. Don’t waste your time or money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Catch.

BelliniB

BelliniBSydney, NSW

Queen size Few cm short in width, no support at the edge

Purchased in April 2020 for $350.00.

Pesh

PeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress

I’m pretty surprised by some of the reviews here... did we get the same thing?
This is the cheapest mattress I’ve ever bought by a substantial amount and I find it absolutely fantastic. I had very low expectations given the price, but straight out of the box I was really pleased! It’s actually really great quality. The fabric is lovely & plush, but it’s exactly medium firmness.
Edge support could be a little better, but it’s still great overall.
I can’t stand a bad mattress, I end up with a sore back or crick in my neck. Not the case with this one, I would definitely recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $360.00.

Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Was hoping it was a bit firmer

Purchased in January 2020 at Online.

Sleeping PositionSide