DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055B

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Lukewarm coffee

It's a great coffee machine to use, but as a few others I am finding now the coffee isn't hot enough, wish the issue could be fixed, because I really love my my coffee. It would be great if someone had a solution.

Cold Milk

I paid $900 for my Dinamica to make cold milk. The retailer told me I need to contact DeLonghi and still waiting for a response.
I am not satisfied with the machine and after sale support.

Purchased in June 2019.

Love this machine !

It's easy simple and clean all parts can be put in the dishwasher and after 1 year no issues! It just does what it says on the tin ! Makes awesome coffee it's easy to use and never fails ! Delonghi another solid product.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used Daily
Lea Andrews

Although be prepared for cold coffee !

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055B compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

LHR

LHRSydney

Very happy

I only just got this coffee machine, so I'm still figuring it out, but I'm very happy so far. Very easy to use and I have stopped buying coffee from cafes. The only negative I'm finding so far is that I can't get the coffee to be strong enough yet. I think I just need to play with it more though.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Charlotte Pudney

Charlotte PudneyAdelaide

Can't live without it!

Got given this amazing coffee machine as a wedding gift. I personally love that it grinds the beans on the spot to make an amazing tasting coffee. What is even better I barely use my kettle anymore as this coffee machine has hot milk and hot water settings allowing me to make hot chocolates or cups of tea with all one machine! Its a great coffee machine!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Casahn

CasahnPerth, WA

Makes great coffee!

Excellent tasting coffee if you use your favoirite beans. I bought this for my coffee loving partner's last birthday and he absolutely loves it. Infact this machine and it's great coffee pretty much keeps me going as a busy mum! I actually regret buying coffee at cafés for $5 a pop when I know I have this easy to use machine at home.

Cleaning takes a small effort and an hour or so but we can live with that.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Makes great coffee

A great machine, it makes lovely coffee every time. You can customise it to the size of your own coffee mugs and to your own tastes e.g. can make it stronger or weaker. It's very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Jody C.

Jody C.asked

How do I get the milk to go hotter ??

Lea Andrews

The only real option is to leave it out of the fridge, we use soy milk straight off the shelf.

BBSasked

I have this machine. I just descaled it, but pretty much all the water filled up in the tray which then spilled all over the counter! Huge wet mess. Why did this happen?

Lea Andrews

It does state to put a 1.5 litre pot under the spout as you press the start button?

BBS

Yes I have one for the spout and for the coffee one too, but for some reason all the water filled into the tray instead of coming out of the spout as usual. . It’s never happened before but also once attached no milk comes out of the spout nor does it clean if I turn the knob to clean the spout.

Courtneyasked

Have a couple questions. I only brought my machine about 7 months ago. I have it on max temp but never seems hot enough now and the milk doesn’t seem to froth as much either. I regularly descale it ask it asks at least 1 a fortnight it pops up. What could be the problem?

Lea Andrews

I'd send it in for repair, I love their machines but they are never even close to hot enough

Courtney

So I have noticed. Even if you change the temp to max the pre set coffees won’t actually change to maximum because they’re pre set. But if you go and make a coffee to your my menu it will then use the maximum temperature that you have set. Very useful information. Took me playing around with it for the morning to work this out.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives