DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055B

• Milk Frothing

tucks

tuckssydney

Stronger coffee

How do I adjust the strength of coffee from my machine ie: strong ,weak etc
As my family has varied tastes and it requires coffee strength adjustment for each varied cup

Purchased in December 2020.

Product is usedDaily
CherylDeLonghi

DavidSydney, NSW

Great machine

We’ve had our Dinamica for 3-4years and love it. Use good quality coffee beans, and it’s easy.
Lately I’ve been noticing there is moisture in the coffe grounds container and a little bit underneath it.
Also would like the coffee a bit hotter, otherwise it’s a great machine
David

Purchased in June 2017 at Bing Lee.

David

Thanks for that, any idea why there is excessive moisture in the coffee grinds container?

deeza

deezaAU

Delicious coffee and so easy to use.

This was an upgrade from a Nespresso machine. The taste is so much better. We had a full house over Xmas and it was so easy to make multiple coffees.

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer.

Hi Deeza,
Thank you for taking time to write your review, we love to hear from our happy customers.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055B compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

SarahmcevoySydney, NSW

Amazing machine and amazing customer service

Hi can someone help me?
My delonghi dinamica stopped frothing, any advice im so disheartened for such an expensive amazing well looked after machine its been dedicated and cleaned regularly. Help

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Sarahmcevoy

Thank you so much, I did this and it seems to be a bit better... I will keep an eye and hope this has fixed the issue! Thank you so much

Jules

JulesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Machine

I must have got a good one.
The coffee is hot the cappuccino is perfect .
Does everything without a fuss was easy to set up and I get a great cup of coffee .

Still experimenting with all the setting but am a very happy owner.

Purchased in July 2020 at Myers for $1,199.00.

KV L.Perth, WA

Second dead unit in less than a month...

Purchased in August 2020 at RetraVision for $1,200.00.

thubleau2

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Could not Fault

Purchased in September 2020 at Australian Warehouses for $1,048.00.

Hi Thubleau2,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you are loving your machine!

Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy with this machine

have followed all the instructions to get “hot” coffee, but it is always, at best, lukewarm. $1200 is a lot of money for lukewarm coffee. I’m not at all happy with the final product. And I didn’t pay $1200 to stick my cup of coffee in the microwave to heat it up when the coffee machine is supposed to do the job properly in the first place. Where do I get a refund?

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,199.00.

Noise Level

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Great Coffee Machine - Start and Leave to come back to a delicious coffee

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Peter W.

Peter W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Luke Warm Coffee

Machine is great but like most reviews I find the MAX Temp setting not to my standard .... Wish I had read the reviews before I bought this machine. I suspect the machine has too much plastic inside the boiler to set to correct coffee temperature .

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,199.00.

Jack

Jack

Best Coffee Machine

I had a semi automatic Delonghi machine which always had issues with the milk not being hot enough so it was with trepidation that I bought this fully automatic machine. I shouldn't have worried because the milk on this machine is perfect. In fact the whole machine is perfect and makes brilliant coffee and is totally reliable. Love the way I can set different coffees to other peoples taste. Id give the Delonghi ECAM3790 5 STARS.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for $1,399.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Jack, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Stacy

StacyCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this machine!

We just bought this machine and loving it so far. I now look forward to my coffees in the morning and have stopped buying them when I’m out. It’s relatively easy to use, just takes getting used to (as does everything else). The temp could be a bit hotter but I’m okay with warm coffees. Frother works amazingly as well.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Stacy, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Lukewarm coffee

It's a great coffee machine to use, but as a few others I am finding now the coffee isn't hot enough, wish the issue could be fixed, because I really love my my coffee. It would be great if someone had a solution.

Cold Milk

I paid $900 for my Dinamica to make cold milk. The retailer told me I need to contact DeLonghi and still waiting for a response.
I am not satisfied with the machine and after sale support.

Purchased in June 2019.

Love this machine !

It's easy simple and clean all parts can be put in the dishwasher and after 1 year no issues! It just does what it says on the tin ! Makes awesome coffee it's easy to use and never fails ! Delonghi another solid product.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Lea Andrews

Although be prepared for cold coffee !

LHR

LHRSydney

Very happy

I only just got this coffee machine, so I'm still figuring it out, but I'm very happy so far. Very easy to use and I have stopped buying coffee from cafes. The only negative I'm finding so far is that I can't get the coffee to be strong enough yet. I think I just need to play with it more though.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Charlotte Pudney

Charlotte PudneyAdelaide

Can't live without it!

Got given this amazing coffee machine as a wedding gift. I personally love that it grinds the beans on the spot to make an amazing tasting coffee. What is even better I barely use my kettle anymore as this coffee machine has hot milk and hot water settings allowing me to make hot chocolates or cups of tea with all one machine! Its a great coffee machine!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Casahn

CasahnPerth, WA

Makes great coffee!

Excellent tasting coffee if you use your favoirite beans. I bought this for my coffee loving partner's last birthday and he absolutely loves it. Infact this machine and it's great coffee pretty much keeps me going as a busy mum! I actually regret buying coffee at cafés for $5 a pop when I know I have this easy to use machine at home.

Cleaning takes a small effort and an hour or so but we can live with that.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Makes great coffee

A great machine, it makes lovely coffee every time. You can customise it to the size of your own coffee mugs and to your own tastes e.g. can make it stronger or weaker. It's very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Steve C

Steve Casked

I have a DeLonghi Dinamica Plus, I was wondereing if you can set it so the coffee pours before the milk?

Robertasked

I have had my Dinamica for one year but the last two times I have tried to descale and change filter but keeps tripping the main fuse to the house.
Have used different points in the house and still does the same thing can any one help me please

CherylDeLonghi

Hi Robert,
When you have changed the filter have you filled the water filter with water before installing in the machine and then done a rinse through the machine. Sounds like the machine may have an air bubble because it can't draw the water through the filter and the machine will be maxing out the pressure using more power to draw the water through. Also are you descaling without the water filter in the machine?

If this is not the case and you are certain there is nothing on the same circuit as the machine then please give our Customer service centre call 1800 126 659 to arrange a service there may just be something that needs replacing inside. As a rule I like to get coffee machines looked at once a year just to check all the switches etc inside are working well as a general maintenance service.

Also have you cleaned the brewing unit recently. If this has never be cleaned there could be a block in the machine? Please don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Robert

It does it when descaling the machine filter has been removed before descaling

Matt

Mattasked

Can not get insert infuser assembly error off tried everything turning on/off is this problem covered under warranty as I’ve only had the machine for 11 months has anyone else had this issue thanks

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Matt, it sounds like the brewing unit may not be insert correctly.
It is located behind the water tank and to be able to get this part out the machine needs to be fully turned off (it will need to do its rinse cycle) so the brewing unit is at an angle.
Try taking this out and cleaning it and then reassembling.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines