DeLonghi Silver Pump Espresso EC860M

DeLonghi Silver Pump Espresso EC860M

MPN: EC860M

zhess

zhessMelbourne

Been using it everyday since

Bought this together with the grinder and have been really enjoying having a coffee every morning.
It's really easy to use and get consistent results. With some other machines you need to tamper correctly but i find that with this one, it will generally accept anything and still come out great.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cynvero

CynveroNSW, 2153

Professional coffee at home :)

Easy to use and clean. No problems so far. You can use it in automatic or manual mode, just pressing a couple of buttons and a tasty coffee is ready. Good temperature. Creamy and rich. We love it!
The only downside is that the manual does not cover everything but I found some answers on youtube easily.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lynne

LynneMelbourne

Smell the coffee

This machine is so easy to use. You can choose ground coffee or pods. Unfortunately the pods are hard to find and expensive. You can buy your favourite flavour of beans and use the automatic frother to make the perfect coffee. A bonus is the ability to store the milk in the jug.
Easy to wipe clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Julia W

Julia WMelbourne

Lovely coffee machine

This coffee machine is nice and easy to use, no complaints. Always reliable to use and the milk froths great unlike previous coffee machines I'd bought.

Also not much of a hassle to clean which I love, very convenient and saves me from wasting my money on a cafe coffee.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sue

SueNSW

Good coffee quality you can enjoy at home

Taste of the coffee is really good. I'm very satisfied with the product.
Easy to use if you like manual coffee machine. I personally enjoy manual frothing but auto frothing is also available when you want it.
Cleaning takes little bit of effort as you would need for all manual coffee machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Xiao

Xiaomelbourne

DeLonghi Silver Pump Espresso EC860M Review

DeLonghi Silver Pump Espresso EC860M is such a great coffee maker. The foam made by it is so soomth and the coffee is so pure. Its taste is good as the one I bought from the Cafe. The convenience of it is that you just need to press six bottoms to make the coffee. But it is a bit complex to do the setttings.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Omg I love it

Makes the perfect coffee each and every time. Easy to use and pretty quiet on automatic. Only noisy part is when you froth the milk manually but love how easy to use and easy to clean this machine is. I especially like that you can either froth the milk manually or use the milk container for automatic and it has an adjustable froth button on it.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Raiza

RaizaBrisbane

Amazing! Can't live without it

The machine makes great tasting coffee and it is really easy to use with options for different types of coffees. The compartment where milk is heated up and added to the cup is really convenient and really easy to use. There's a heating plate at the top which heats up really quickly and the cup of coffee can be placed on top to keep your coffee warm.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Maritz

MaritzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gone back to my trusty Saeco

I purchased this machine just under 12 months ago from a department store in Brisbane. My sister had one and it was perfect.
Got mine and it wasn't so perfect. Couldn't get the coffee to pour and it made a screeching noise. Luckily I kept the warranty because I had to get someone to come and service it due to seizing up altogether. After the service it worked but still made a screeching noise....so we gave it away and went back to our trusty manual saeco machine.
The machine was easy to use and easy to clean. The coffee when it did pour, was great. Overall we just had more problems with it then we cared to be bothered with.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
John L

John L

Great machine

Great setup, durable machine. Coffee is easy to use, but as any espresso goes, knowing the right grind and tamping it makes a huge difference to the taste. The spout is easy to clean and I definitely don't find any issues with that. The cup warmer doesn't seem to do much but i don't use cup warmers much anyway, so no issues there

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Anthony

Anthony

Great product

Nice coffee machine, works well, reliable, been making coffee with it everyday for the past year. Never had any problems with it.
Although one tiny complaint would be you can't reset the coffee machine to factory settings. I messed with the water temperature and milk amount and now can't get it back.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

JLU

JLUArmidale

Excellant

Always makes the perfect coffee every time, easy to setup and easy to clean. I have also purchased a similar machine for the Office which is used by the entire team every day. It has never let us down. I highly recommend this product for home or for the office.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Luise

Luise

Great product

Coffee sometimes tastes burnt , but this could also be the beans or water
Machine is very easy to use , and we use it for about 20 coffees daily
Easy to clean, refill and empty waste
Cap maker is ok, but I have worked as a barista so this function is a poor mans version, so I don't use this often
However for good quality long and short blacks, for price and value you can't go wrong
Also looks good on kitchen bench, so IMPORTANT to some people

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Kate

Kate

Cafe quality coffee

Absolutely love this machine. Makes a perfect cup with the touch of a button. Love that the milk is automatic and it has an easy clean button to clean out milk spout. Ive had a few different coffee machines in my time and this is by far the best. My partner was optimistic when i purchased it as he's always prefers his trusty old percolated coffee. He uses it religiously everyday now like i do.
Very happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
gray

gray

Great m/c easy to use, makes great coffee even my grandson uses it and it is so easy to clean very pleased with it and we bought it at retro vision Bunbury wa and the service was excellent as well as their product knowledge we would shop there again anytime.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Would you expect this machine would be throw away after 4 yrs.

Worked well for 4 yrs normal use then it stopped working. Took it in for repair told part no longer available, throw it in the bin.
I loved this machine, it was quick to make a good coffee although I could never get the coffee hot enough.
I think a machine that cost around $600 plus should last and be able to be serviced after less than 4 yrs.

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Baz
Baz

Brian

BrianAdelaide

Don't even think about it !

This product has an engineerIng fault with its steam stem. I had my ec860m for a total of 6 months and in that time, did nothing but argue with DeLonghi & their repairer. Finally got a full refund but only after contacting Consumer Affairs. Would NEVER consider having another DeLonghi product.

Matt

Matt

Good machine overall

Great value within price range. The pods were disappointing; had to get machine fixed under warranty after 6 months. The repairer said the pump wasn't strong enough for the pods. Also the automated descaling system doesn't work (red light keeps flashing) however it's Easy to clean Happy with performance overall.

greatreviewer

greatreviewerAU

Excellent coffee

This machine consistently makes great coffee. I have my coffee strong, so I fill the double shot pod to the brim and a hot strong coffee always results. I was excited to get the milk frother system, however I stopped using it long ago as it is not really worth cleaning etc. the normal milk frother attachment sometimes pops off due to high pressure - that is why I am not giving this machine 5 stars.

Michelle

MichelleBrisbane

Great machine but takes a little while to figure out

This machine is pretty good but it takes a little while to figure out how to get the best coffee out of it. I got a lot of extras with mine so I was pretty happy overall. It flashes the red light often without knowing why it is doing it and that can be annoying, even happens after descaling but if you just keep using it the flashing goes away. Watch the video that comes with it or there are videos on youtube if you need help to get started.

Nat

Natasked

Hey I have just bought my coffee machine and haveing a few teething problems, as I want to be able to fill up a 12oz cup I want to adjust my setting but before doing that my coffee is only dripping out when using the two cup filter, and pressing the cappuccino button. Am I not allowed to do this ? can someone tell me why its only dripping out even with the 1 cup filter? Nothing is dirty I’ve even tried tampering a little, none and some still doesn’t work. Please help! Thanks Nat

Expecting2

Expecting2asked

Hi, Can anyone show me a photo of this? I saw something in Myer today with the same model number but they told me you cant use POD's on it so I am quite confused.
Also where did people purchase it and how much for? Myer had it on sale for $424

davianni
davianni

Bought it on line from Myer for $369, it's now $449 and maybe at bit expensive at that price. The machine is great, and easy to use as long as the wife is around to consult for finer details. Have pic if you need. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives